> Pathfinder
> Paladin with meh stats
> Not well optimized
> Campaign about stopping followers of Lamshtu
> Party shuffled
> New members include Gnoll follower of Lamshtu
> Has markings identifying self as such and vaguely hints toward it
> Fukken beast stats

What do I do? I can't in-character put off realizing my ally follows a CE god for much longer without seriously metagaming. The rest of the parts is chaotic as fuck so they don't care. The player playing the Gnoll actually seems chill BTW.

> inb4 Pathfinder shitposting

ignorance is bliss.

Low wisdom? Easy out as you're probabaly oblivious. In fact, consider the trait "oblivious", as it fits nicely to low-wis, young, ignorant-yet-valiant types.

>The rest of the parts is chaotic as fuck so they don't care.
Kill/leave the party of heathens.

>I can't in-character put off realizing my ally follows a CE god for much longer without seriously metagaming

If your character knows about religion, and from the clues that he go through his skills, that's not considered metagaming. Be sure to get enough concrete proof, like eating babies, before you go full deus vult on his ass.

Also, before you even try to slay him, try to hear his version of the events, maybe he's trying to reform himself or something.

My wisdom is ok. I have shit int though.

Upon discovering this evil, try redeeming him rather than outright murdering him. That leads to better RP stuff and you don't end up a dick. Just clear with GM first and make sure that approach isn't going to get you fallen.

the others being chaotic doesn't mean they don't care, if they don't care then it's the players not caring about the furry at the table playing the edgelord (or edgelady if it's a female character).

This guy's got it right.
Maybe your paladin takes a liking to the gnoll.
The phrase "Hate the sin, love the sinner" comes to mind.

Kill him in his sleep with a Coup de Grace auto-hit.

step 1: quit playing pathfinder

Its literally in the OP you dumb nigger

>inb4 Pathfinder shitposting

kill him in his sleep, he is obviously evil and deserves no better, then kill the rest of the party for working with the monster
if the DM didn't want PvP he should have had some party cohesion

Are you bigger and stronger than the Gnoll player IRL OP?

Also why the fuck are you playing pathfinder, don't do that.

Consider turning to the Gnoll during an inter-party conversation and saying 'Excuse me, are you a follower of Lamshtu?'

You have to talk to the GM and/or player and change your character and fluff it as the paladin leaving party, because your only other options are murdering the gnoll or dying while attempting to. If the group isn't ok with PvP and the GM doesn't allow you to change character, he's retarded and you can at most swallow it and stop roleplaying your paladin or change the GM.

continuing: on the other hand as other anons have stated, you kinda might try redeeming him or something, but "gnoll, CE, lamshtu" make it sound unreal at least. Why'd even the GM let a player make such character for a party with paladin.

consider scrapping alignments altogether

This is unrelated, friend, it's not even related to pathfinder. Imagine you're playing dunno, GURPS, 'Nam war, there is a hero-wannabe character who is deeply religious and seeks to redeem himself, then a serial child rapist joins his unit. This is the same situation.

as someone whose grandpa served in vietnam, i'm gonna tell you: back there and then you made allies with whoever was on your team regardless of what your beliefs were: junkies, criminals, minorities, religious lunatics etc etc

You had to, otherwise you were a dead man; those people on your team would trust you with their lives and vice versa. It does not matter what they or you fought for, what mattered was that when you were getting shot at, you and those guys would fire back. If you even had the time to ponder about personal squabbles, you were a shit soldier and your team would brand you as such and that meant death.

Maybe your team needs a good old hack and slash adventure with orcs pouring from every corner to glue the team together.

Stop playing meme classes that actively make you incapable of playing in a party with characters of certain alignment.