REMEMBER THIS DAY

YOU JUST WITNESSED THE BIGGEST BUBBLE POP IN HISTORY.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch/kraken/btcusd
dogsofthedow.com/largest-companies-by-market-cap.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck is this shit, MARINES, HALP

Cashed out at 19k happy

this is a minor hiccup. 20k by end of day.

aaaaannnnnnnd its crashing

OMG it will crash all the way to 14k before going to 25k.

GET OUT EVERYONE WHILE U CAN, AHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL HE SOLD FOR LESS THAN 50K

>Thinking it will crash
Literally lmao. It wont. Screencap this

yeah it will go up to 20k this evening, maybe 30k tomorrow you know hahaha :D

25k by end of the week, faggerinos. You know this is more likely than a crash

14k was ATH like 12 hours ago.

>delusion phase
they make money either way it goes

ANYONE ELSE BUY IN AT 19400?
AM I THE ONLY ONE?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this

Why the fuck would u buy at that price

ahhahaahahhahaha

just bought 15btc

see you at 25k tomorrow

Nocoiner here

don't panic, that comes later

Is this real? Can you please proof it or else I just can't enjoy these posts as much as I should.

YOU TOLD ME TO BUY BITCOIN BEFORE CHRISTMAS.
NOW THERE WONT BE CHRISTMAS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT PAUSED AT 16.3K

WHAT WILL IT DO

THE SUSPENSE

Dude, why would you do that? It was obvious to literally everyone else that growth that fast wasn't actually going to sustain today.

Merry Christmas

kek'd

Is it possible for exchanges to pause the number to hide massive dips in order to avoid panic? I want to buy more during this damn dip, but I don't think 15k is today's floor. I want my 12k bitcoins.

The funny thing is that even this guy will make a profit.

Fuck this company

True enough, but it just seems fucking stupid.

This is why I've been looking around for another good exchange. Coinbase have proven themselves to be scammers with shit like this during every big dip and ATH. Now they've paused the price tracker at $16,299.99 (at least for me), probably to hide a massive dip.

Well they already have their sites conveniently going down when a bunch of people start panic selling so I wouldn't put that past them. I was going to cash out at 19.4k because it was rising way too fast. Of course coinbase shit itself at that moment. Will we ever get a good exchange?

Cashed out my 3BTC @ 19k. Good luck guys.

Considering kraken with the cryptowatch interface : cryptowat.ch/kraken/btcusd

All exchanges are shady as fuck.
You still have to wait several days to get the money into your bank account. I'd be praying until it shows up. This shit is why I cashed out a few days back. I ain't trusting them.

kraken is fucked too,

Nice hodl

not even close, the dot-com was like 6.7trillion.

How? It's barely down at all on BFX?

>cashed out just in time
Wew

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON REEEE

who else building up a stockpile of screenshots for happenings such as this so you can be one of those old people that give tour guides at crypto museums when you're too old to do anything else and feel like taking a vacation away from lamboland?

This unironically, it’s already going back up.

This is nothing new, the exact same shit happened last week

bitstamp is still up rn, money transfers have always been smooth, actaully lets u cash out, but what do i know, im just a shill

Literally not even 1% of the .com bubble retard

I TOLD YOU TO SELL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

>it’s already going back up
It really isn't.

This. Bitstamp is probably the best exchange out there for bitcoin

Wtf is going on with gdax? Price is stuck at 16299.99 and order book jumps back and forth from 14k to 18k

A lot of big wallet sites are down, unconfirmed transactions are piling up and mining is harder than ever.

>TFW
>F
>W

It dipped to $15k, and there’s obviously a trade halt on exchanges. It went from 16k to 19k to 15k all in the span of like an hour. Saying it’s crashing is dumb, it’s just volatile

14.4k on bitstamp

I know, I agree with you. But it wasn't and still isn't going up at this moment. Doesn't mean it won't be in 10 minutes.

$14650 in Bitstamp rn

I want to see BTC crash so fucking hard. I want my 2016 back. 4000 peeps on Polo. Stable BTC. Nice shitcoin pamps. Nobody having a clue what crypto is about.

oppression dragonslayer wasn't a meme

>tfw what you wanted to happen finally happened but you're down thousands of dollars
>tfw you dont know how to feel
>tfw i have no face for this

>BIGGEST BUBBLE POP IN HISTORY.
Bitcoin's market cap is less than most companies listed on the Dow Jones. It's pathetic and tiny.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

every time
"bubble pop mimimimi"
its gonna keep rising

embrace techmology

what? It would now be top 10 public company by market cap.

dogsofthedow.com/largest-companies-by-market-cap.htm
#13 on largest companies by marketcap. Literally above walmart. Close to Wells Fargo

TFW not a company but a currency for the 8 billion people in the world.

Pic related will be this entire board when the jews shut it down.

this feel. it hurts

Wtf did it hit 19k?

Does anyone else pull back the shower curtain and check the shower before they take a shit? Asking for a friend