Iota

Who want's free money? time to buy!!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nX3M59X
discord.gg/KpSzufQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah. doent seem it will go below 3 bucks and has a big chance to get 5 again

jesss

I'm not supporting a future surveillance state where my light bulbs and fridge are taking notes about my counter semitism and reporting back to the NSA

Iota is a meme, byteball is where it's at.

> tangle

Blockchain literally is in a state of panic right now

The only non-blockchain coin available right now is IOTA

>iota bagholders

lol kek we told you...

>blockchain

yup, the whole blockchain in a state of panic. the whole damn thing. you got it.

Underrated

also Byteball

>tfw when blockchain is panicking

I fear ((they)) dont need you support

Yep we need IOTA which hasn't even reached pre Alpha yet.

like buying google stocks for pennies
>you are brainlet

Dude, we shilled the fuck out of IOTA already. Gj everyone, but if u still didnt sell with the rest of us you might have the last chance to do it

>tfw people said this about bitcoin at 1.50$

iota is done
EMC2 is next

Why?

EMC2 has been cycling up toward 19500-2000 for a couple days. good time to buy again now for an easy gain.

buying like crazy! it will be huge when newbies will get back from BTC bull run

ahh.. from argentina, first you try to buy some overpriced bitcoins, then try to send it to binance..

he doesnt know what to do with that money.. his brither is a narco, you can google it

lol wat?

The year is 2027..... the UN has just declared IOTA to be the world reserve currency. Veeky Forums, now a country and permanent member of the security council, casts the deciding vote. Petrodollar eternally btfo

Fuck Iota.

Last month I was doing dishes while thinking about whether I should buy IOTA. I started washing my colander, and I decided the gainz gods were giving me a message. pic related.

IOTA has the highest volume trading, it will be the first alt to recover from the BTC ass fucking. Ride it back to the top and then go back to your other alts that will recover more slowly.

DEEP

iota is exploding rightz now, get in, made this pic 30 min ago.

Its an ALT market

discord.gg/nX3M59X

This has to be one of the cleanest downtrend I've ever seen. Wait for the doji reversal to buy.

>source: meme charting

Yes, but this downtrend came because of BTC cip fear and just general dip. Now BTC dip fear is over and walls gone. I'm following it.

God(machine)speed

It's happening.

100k wall about to fall down.

It ain't nothin' user. It's just some mexicant speaking ooga booga 2.0

does anyone follow this IOTA trading? Was that panic selling due to the fact, that BTC went down and up again and price fluctoated?

I'd like to hear some opinions on this. It went from 24000 down to 22800 in less than 5 min and now up to 23500 again after btc is 15$+.

ICO and old time whales cashed out who had no faith in technology
>stupid hands replaced by smart hands

yep iota starts looking good now

Honestly, IOTAs success isn't set in stone. A lot of shit can happen next year. For this year? Everyone selling now is missing out on a LOT of hype pumps.

check'd.

Let's see this bad boi getting pumped now, just gotta see that 24000 wall fall.

i think what's happening right now is a lot of new money flooding in (it's been close to a week since normie hype started forming)

it flooded into btc, ppl sold iota/alts thinking btc is spiking, new money started/will start moving into eth/ltc/iota/other hype coins. just my 2c for the next few days

xtrabytes

Why is IOTA getting this hype right now? I missed buying in at 80c, but did now 3.4$ right after dip and huge downtrend.

What is december bringing to IOTA and is it going to be even more hyped?

Looking at graph it seems like whales already dumped at top, which now caused all this downtrend.

Just sold ALL my btc for IOTA at 3.70 at bitfinex. Up 2,35% in 5 minuts. Hope this trend keeps going or I will have to Suduko tonight..

Rumors about upcoming news bring hype. Also LE PARAGIDM SHIFT might actually not be too far away from the truth for this project if everything works out.

Can someone send me 1 iota? I am testing my wallet

JKYPDRXKGSVMEEHCSYASAEPMWR9ZJVYNRNDVCBNASQMHRTLAKUMFVXYUYXUNQNG99HJEKJFLUFOANCXBCDXDSYXPRA

Well, what kind of news. I'm in this just for trade nothing else, spotted pattern and it has biggest volume.. worth the risk, already up.. but still, now that you said it, I'm thinking of holding and swingtrading.

I think you can just send it from the exchange, from your account.

It's simpler

Well, thats it, nobody knows what it will be. Its supposed to be a "product" and some rumours go into direction quantum computing (I think those are bullshit) while others go into the direction of processors specifically made for the purpose of establishing nodes and using the IOTA network in order to basically build a giant, decentralized supercomputer (sounds like hogwash too but I think this is VERY likely). Basically, using computation power and paying with IOTA.

Well as much as I know and watched a video of some asian reviewing it, it is 3rd generation Crypto, because it has no fees and is using Tangle technology, based on quantum computing.

That was a fact for me until now, but didn't really believe it could moon given the supply.. which I didn't understand before and that it should be translated into smaller supply.

I was reading that once you use an address to send its security is broken. If I use the exchange wallet to send to my wallet wont the security be broken on the exchange wallet?

It's going to happen anyways might as well get right off it.

tomorrow
discord.gg/KpSzufQ

No the security isn't broken. It's just you can't use the same address twice (if you've already sent from it)

For the exchanges, just use the address you're provided with and you'll be fine. They've done the heavy lifting and figured it out (the Iota wallet software is more complicated than a lot of other coins to integrate atm)

Anyone that's trading IOTA currently elaborate on why it is consolidating so much? It should of break the walls already given the momentum, but loses strength too fast.

I also don't fucking understand the dumbass motherfucker putting 20k walls up and then down, just so they scare majority off. I understand it from their perspective, since they can buy lower.. but still, what's the point in lowering the price everytime it starts getting momentum?

I don't understand if there is a bunch of amateur sellers that don't realize they can sell by pieces driving the price higher or what the hell am I missing here?

I believe the exchange generates a new address after you use it but I am not positive.

lots of partnerships that could imply real life implementation. i'm hodling hard, got in at .6c and had the chance to sell a few mIOTA at ~6 but didnt. it's showing great support, this is a good correction spot and a solid long-term coin

p sure whales like to keep the price down for accumulation. it's a group effort AFAIK

idk man, read too many stories of people losing their coins.
cant risk it if thats the case

How many are you holding? The wallet distribution has me worried my 3.5 Giota won't be enough.

Accumulating.

They know a price increase is coming, so they are buying. But they have a large stack to buy and this needs to be done over a large period to avoid increasing the price

Then probably just stay away from Iota.

Either read up on the key points on how to keep your coins safe and use their wallets (applies to any coin) or stay away from it.

Ty, learned something new. Now let's see if you guys are right.

get in while you still can fags, the technology is real. 4-5$ very soon

It's not based on quantum computing. Like, it's completely unrelated to quantum computing at the moment.

Mooning silently again!

it's quantum computer resistant meaning they won't be able to bruteforce your shit, this is one of the reasons you can only withdraw once out of the same address. The overwhelming majority of coins do not have this feature

Yes, that's true, doesn't mean the tangle is based on quantum computing or anything like that though.

Is everyone else using Binance for this? I am new to crypto (and this board). Have BTC and ETH with Coinbase and used the ETH to get IOTA on Binance. Am I doin it right so far?

shhh...

Agreed, but it's a nice built-in feature to have for future gainz. Too bad newfags can't handle the shitty wallet atm. Godspeed to their new awesome wallet that'll make it noobproof too

how do I even buy IOTA? is going up on bittrex soon? or do I have to jump through hoops like buying bitcoin and then sending it over?

There is rumour that iota is going to be listed tomorrow to bittrex

bitfinex and binance list it, and rumours of bittrex very very soon too

I'm so happy I bought the dip at 22339, I love you faggots.

I love you even more if that is true, guess I'm holding.

I don't even understand the problem with the wallet... worked like a charm from first transaction a few months ago till yesterday where I did 3 transactions. Withdrawing from exchanges has been slow in the past but those problems were caused by the exchanges and not by the IOTA network. Guess it's their loss.

I am going to capitalize on my cloths dryer transmitting data to my trash compactor!!!
The capitalization of digitizing appliance communication is limitless!!!

tfw caught the dip at 3.10

HOW FAR WILL THIS MOON

Fuck you bastard. I thought i caught the dip at 4 but BTC rally kept going. REEEEEEEEEEE

just bought 10 more at 4.20, fuck me

Where should I buy it from?

Is it still too late to get in bros?

problem with the current wallet is this (which ppl cannot understand it seems): if you have 100 MIOTA and you send 60 to another address, your remaining 40 will be lost. You can deposit all you want to the same address, it's just if you send your funds somewhere, you better fucking send ALL to your new address. This is just too hard to understand for new bitcoin chads.

>based gf be like
>"iota is gonna moon, its at 0.50 right now"
>a day later
>2.40
>damn, if only i had listened to you...
>oh well, we still have time
>the next morning
>5.00
>fuck.me

binance

I'm not sure, I'd like to say this has a lot more room to grow right now and tomorrow, but don't take my word.

I talked to some retard from a gaming discord frequently and shilled IOTA to him for like 3 months when it was hovering around 30 cents after ATH back in august. He kept calling me a gambler and implied that I'm retarded for throwing money at this. Luckily his gf caught wind of it and invested behind his back.
LISTEN TO YOUR GIRLS

>binance
>doesn't allow depositing USD/EUR directly
So I should get Tether and then trade that into IOTA?

you transfer litecoin or some low fee shit to binance, trade it back to btc and then buy iota

That's not how that works though, you can send how much you like, the account balance remaining doesn't matter.

The problem, as far as I understand, is that you expose part of your seed when you send something. If you don't generate a new address afterwards, you risk compromising your seed. So after sending from Wallet 1 to Wallet 2, you should generate a new adress and the contents of Wallet 1 would still be secure. Then you can send again, generate new adress, send again, etc. I've send over quite a few transactions and my shit never got stolen or locked.

You aren't lying.

I explained why I was thinking of investing in a few alt coins to my girlfriend. She stopped me at iota and said that's the one. Offered me 5k to invest in it. I said no, because I'd feel horrible if I lost her money. This was at $1.20. I panic bought in at 2.14 with $750 of my own and have been fine. Should have listened and used the 5k

The explanation beind that circumstance is explained in the Winternitz-one-time-signature which IOTA uses, which also grants the protocol "quantum-immunity". As far as I understand, I'm not really involved with cryptography anyway.

it's safer to just send everything to a new address tho, that way you are sure. so many people who send a fraction of their funds and get rekt using the wallet (including me), there is no fail-proof system in there yet

As a side note why the fuck does Coinbase use the most retarded debit card verification?
>Charges you 2 small fees asking for those amounts
>Every bank knows that a few small charges usually indicates a stolen card being tested
>Bank denies card and asks for verification
>Give verification
>Go back to coinbase to verify
>Coinbase denies based on the fact that the bank denied them

Then support takes so long to get back to you. Their system is inherently idiotic.

I bought right before it went up @ $1.30. Have seen some huge gains already and it's the first cryptocurrency I ever bought.