pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlHx7YNWYGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A Shit.

Can the forces of the arcane resurrect what is truly dead?

youtube.com/watch?v=qlHx7YNWYGY

So same question different thread.
Where is /JC sending me next?

How about Animorphs?

Adventure Time.

Psychonauts, failing that Alpha Centauri.

On it!
Going there next, after this.
In that order after adventure time.

I was talking about disco

Equilibrium build:
600 White Coat Cleric

200 Gun Kata: Awareness 3, Accuracy 3, Grappling 2, Tai Chi 1, Focus 3, Cosmetic 3

Tetragrammaton (right to do whatever)
Peace Reigns in the Heart of Man (belief == convincing)
300 More than Punctual (perfect sense of time, actions take absolute minimum amount)
Decisive Victory (if outclassing someone, bypass actual battle/contest to crush them)
200 Not without Incident (non-violence violence switch, impossible to predict)
400 Six gun cleric (always have 2 guns, 4 reloads)

100 Uniformity (dressed as rank and file, don't be noticed)
100 Conformity (sense for behavior and ability to blend in with common people (including coloration, odor))
200 Passing for Normal

Grey Jumpsuit
100 Prozium
Bullet Resistant Coat
Grammaton Pistols
Holdout ejectors with reloaders

+1200 Drab Lifeless, and Bleak, True Equilibrium, What will there be..., Resources are tight, Father's Endless Lectures, It is not the message, but our obedience to it

80 year old woman who doesn't remember being a jumper, and is/(was at one time) an incredibly deadly white coat cleric. Obviously, retired, since there's no more sense offenders. Peaceful 10 years.

Nothing can resurrect disco, user. Nothing.

Why is it that since I started coming here, the rest of Veeky Forums looks progressively more like total dogshit?

Well, if you go to video game developer jump, you can live through the 70s and experience disco live and kicking! :P

Well, we create content.

The rest of Veeky Forums mostly just talks about content.
We do have more dedicated trolls, though.

Unless you go into an elf thread or something.

I am experiencing the same phenomena, user.

I only visit filename threads or such for images

Thank god for that

You start seeing posters for what they are.

Everybody's out for themselves.

>Disco Chain

Should I, /jc/?

troll the multiverse with disco? Should be fun watching that train wreck. Go for it

>Miror B does Jumpchain
Fund it.

>>Disco Chain
You may only choose fire, light, and sound as your elements when given the choice.

Alright, now here we go!

Jump 036: Animorphs
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Attractive Host [+100]
Restless Wildlife [+100]
Origin: Drop-In [Free]
Perks:
Morphing [Free]
Two of Your Earth Hours [Free]
Yoink! [-100]
Acquisitive Gaze [-200]
Chimera Morph [-300]
Estreen [-200]
Items:
The Series [Free]
Escafil Device [-600]

So, I have the ability to clone dragons and did so back in Van Helsing, now I will be using that skill to craft a dragon. Then I'll use the material from a Deathclaw Gauntlet to make a living Deathclaw, sadly I only have the DC variant and not the Uber Fallout 4 versions, I'll gain their morphs, and eliminate the Deathclaw, before Chimera Morphing the two together. Silver Dragon + Deathclaw form is likely something to be feared yeah?

In case of parasites I have my Symbiote ready to melt a worm/snake/whatever.

Belatedly, there is a perk for that in the Dieselpunk jump. I really wish that jump was fleshed out better, but the aesthetic is pretty nice.

Is there even a single thing you can say to me that would convince me not to completely destroy the world in ASoIaF, or at the very least, kill anyone and everyone?

Rolled 6 (1d8)

Rolling location!

I'm wondering whether I should do the Animorphs jump or just take the Animal Morphing (and maybe also Shapeshifting) perk(s) from Teen Titans.

The food sounds pretty good, and the Reach has always sounded pretty to me.

It'l make your waifu sad.

Dieselpunk jump?

Do it

also follow this idea

Yes: that would be horrible and wrong.

I'll be damned, it isn't on the drive. Here, I've got a copy saved locally.

I mean, it feels like a WIP, but it's got everything except capstones and drawbacks. It was in a thread last March.

Complete waste of resources, coupled with the fact that such an action is the equivalent to a kindergarten bully destroying someone else's Lego structure because he doesn't like it.

It has nice tits and decent dragons?

Animal Morphing and Shapeshifting from Teen Titans is far more limited than Animorphs.

Because throwing a tantrum over something you don't like is childish.

Huh, that looks nice.

Pretty sure it's WIP though, considering there's no drawbacks but there /is/ a purchase that's 1500cp...

>what is jumpchain

Is it? I've actually read somewhere that Animal Morphing completely obsoletes Animorphs. Maybe it depends on how you rule it?

#notalljumpers

I send you to the disco starwars jump, go forth and be funky.

Yo, what's cracking /jc/? If Professor Paradox is around, I have a question for 'em about the Ben 10 jump.

Namely, I have plans to make a certain molest-happy warship from Arpeggio of Blue Steel (may or may not be Hyuuga) into a Galvanic Mechamorph. Now, when I looked at the points that were on offer for the companions, I figured that I could use Hyuuga's 600cp to make up the difference of the cost of the race-selection, basically:
> 800cp (race cost) - 300cp (race freebie) - 600cp (points) = - 100cp (left over points to spend elsewhere)
Is this the correct way of looking at things?

Also, about the race itself, would Hyuuga have access to her abilities as a Fog Warship during this jump or not? Also, that natural Galvinic form, does she, strictly speaking, need to remain in it, or can take up her own form considering the Galvanic's shapeshifting capabilities?

I need somewhere to go.

How would being a Supernatural Angel in Ravenloft go?
Or should I use Ravenloft gear in Supernatural?

Time for more Gamer/Minion master Tosses. I would like to be tossed into the great unknown. Just so we're all here, here is the basics on the Minion Master's Chain, as well as the "notable minions(companions)" he's collected.

The Gamer Chain-
Concept-Overlord Native-Chain, a Gamer like Ainz who got sucked into the New World. Built the way I would build a character for an MMO, Minions and Buffs for Minions.
Has a Gamer mind-set for most of the chain, trying to exploit anything he can, and to get more Minions and Buffs.

Companions- Forsetti, Gnarl, Lilith, Mooks, Lupa d'Angela, Akitsu, Yashima, Haihane, Waddle Dees, Heather, Genie, Female Hades, Felyne(Not named),Arianrhod, Otis, Milo

Last Time on Minion Master:He got sent to ASoIaF and proceeded to just take over Westeros by force of "Fuck you I have summons", and then "Fuck you I have Creations".
Then he got sent to Evangalian and Lego, which weren't as fun.

>How would being a Supernatural Angel in Ravenloft go?
. . . AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Or should I use Ravenloft gear in Supernatural?
This is acceptable.

Well, Animal Morphing can only do non-magical animals...

Animorphs can do anything with DNA, as long as it isn't a plant.

I can already make great food, and don't need to eat anyway, I can just simulate the sensation of delicious food. Also, I've seem better landscapes and destroyed them too, so my standards are higher than that.

You haven't met my waifus. They'd probably approve verily of my decision, and might suggest it as their own idea, or attempt to blow the place to smithereens before I decide to do it myself.

I have infinite resources already, I have entropy as a concept bent over a barrel, as badly as it's been warped. Also, what's the point of having power, if not to exact the change you want to see on the world?

I have better tits than that world. I also have better dragons. It takes more than that to convince me.

The last question: I think she could shape shift into Galvan Metamorph looking version of herself.

Like, take a model of her and put the typical Metamorph texture on her

Take R-Type.

>I've seem better landscapes and destroyed them too

Ah, so you're just a "smash everything" Jumper.

I've seen nothing to convince me otherwise.

Confirmation bias.

Animal Crossing.

To be fair, most Jumpers are going to be assholes from Veeky Forums.

You shouldn't expect high quality individuals.

is it not a good idea or something? what's the worst that could happen?
thanks

>is it not a good idea or something? what's the worst that could happen?
A Supernatural angel would be a hell of a prize for the Dark Powers. Given how easily and often we see the Supernatural angels go off the rails, I'd put even money on you getting tempted and trapped.

Aside from there's also the capstone perks in Animorphs.
Chimera Morph and Extreme Morphing are both great for combat. I'm not too impressed by Ultimate Hunter, but i guess it can have its uses for some jumps.
But i'm especially fond of Acquisitive Gaze + Morphing Memory as an intelligence-gathering tool. All you have to do is look at someone for a few seconds and bang, you have access to their memories. I shouldn't have to explain what a huge advantage that can be.

People are people. Just because they're assholes when they're anonymous on the internet doesn't mean they're assholes in everyday life.

That's what I figured as well, but there's a reason why I asked about it, because Hyuuga also has her ship form. Considering we've seen a dog-sized Galvinic transform into a starship without strain, while a fully grown one needed a starship to travel, I wanna just clear this up for my purposes.

> Give me reasons not to murder everyone.
> Reasons.
> None of those reasons mean anything to me! My waifus all love me and I'm better than everyone.
Man, I don't give a shit. Do whatever you want, I ain't your fucking conscience.

The Dark Powers never tempt people, only corrupt those who choose to do evil on their own.

When the world is shit, I feel no guilt in obliterating it, seeing as it's functionally equivalent in my eyes to simply fixing everything.

>Just because they're assholes when they're anonymous on the internet doesn't mean they're assholes in everyday life.

No, but you give them power and you start seeing their actions being quite similar to how they act on the internet.

Case in point, being the average Veeky Forums Jumper.

They put people in positions where they'll fail.

The dark powers throw enemies wearing baby armor against paladins and other suchlike decisions, they actively corrupt people and only just skirt the line of 'oh, it's YOUR fault, YOU were the one that made that decision' after putting people in no-win scenarios.

Or, you're just a guy who just gave up on trying to make things better. You are a Jumper you know.

But hey, who am I to tell you how to do your own Chain. It's not like I'm the one who just quit without trying.

Yeah, because being an asshole in everyday life has actual consequences.
Like people punching you in the face if you were to say half the things people regularly post here.

Give people the ability to ignore these consequences and they'll show their true colors in everyday life as well.

>Or, you're just a guy who just gave up on trying to make things better.

>implying he didn't make it even worse.

Some people would do that, sure. But not most. Most people won't just go completely power-mad when they're able to do what they want without consequence.

He's probably the sad fucker who always drones on about how he'll kill himself if he fails his chain.

Maybe on a societal level, but they never target an individual good person and try to empower their enemies to get them to turn evil.

Nobody's saying they'd go power-mad.

People're saying "give a person power, you'll see whether or not they're actually an asshole."

There are only 'things I like' and 'things I don't like'. It makes no significant difference whether I destroy everything or change it to suit me.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree here. Maybe i'm just a cynic or maybe you're just too optimistic, but while i do believe that there are /some/ decent people in the world i severely doubt they're in the majority. The opposite, really.

Doesn't mean there's a greater number of shitbags either.

if anything, you'll have equal numbers of both - and just a massive splotch of Neutral.

>captcha, that's a swimming pool, not a car.

That's the "maybe i'm just a cynic part".
It's not like i have statistical evidence or anything, but i think most people default to "asshole" to varying degrees.

Have you ever thought about getting some land and just being a farmer for the jump? Let the world do its stuff and grow some tomatoes or something.

I agree but when it comes to jumpers I'd argue that we have an over representation of good and evil. People here really seem to lean more towards extremism than neutrality.

Oh, I agree with you. There are some people who are just flat-out good people, there are some people who are out-and-out bastards, but the vast majority are just trying to get through the day. I will agree to disagree, though.

I think perhaps you spend far too much time on 4 Chan. Internet hate machine right?

Sorry that took a minute to get everything evened out. Some of these pricing are... eccentric. However I made it through

Jump 037: Adventure Time
CP: 1000
Drawback:
UNACCEPTABLE [+200]
Fear Feaster (Bats) [+200]
Origin: Scientist [-100]
Perks:
Auto-Tune [Free]
Analysis [-150]
Brilliant Inventor [-300]
Doorlord [-400]
Items:
Apple Pies [-50]
Rainicorn Horn [-100]
Battle Moon [-150]

Come Along With Me [-200]
Misaka Worst & Handmaidens (Drop-In) [400]
Perks:
Beautiful Hair [Free]
Croak Dream [-300]
Items:
Royal Tarts [-100]

Sparrow (Adventurer) [400]
Perks:
Hero Heart [Free]
Approximate Knowledge [-200]
Items:
A Blade of Grass [-200]

The world is odd but not insanely dangerous and I even get some of the jokes told here, which is neat. I have the time of my life after I manage to get to the Berry Kingdom, an adventure which involved a very mad electro-master and sixteen metric tons of thousand year old spam and a very large dimensional breech that may or may not have healed over time with little to no radiation.
Next up is Psychonauts!

What's with the moralfaggory going on in the thread right now?

I thought it was a pretty well understood thing in jumpchain, that good and evil were meaningless concepts, and that there is not such thing as selflessness. All people are simply looking out for themselves and their own survival, greater social systems are supported through the individual's trust of other people, and the obligations imposed thereof.

Your moral systems don't apply here.

True. Maybe too many people here have read Spiderman.
I have to admit i'm leaning a towards the heroic end as well, if not quite as extreme as some other jumpers.
But then i'm the type that gets uncomfortable even roleplaying evil characters in a fantasy game, so i'm probably not representative of most other jumpers here.

It's a valid theory at least.

Jumpers aren't people.

Please kill yourself.

We have numerous Kamen Rider jumps. You are wrong.

This. You people assume that because we share a species and live in the same society, that I have any obligation to put up with you, or you me?

>All people are simply looking out for themselves and their own survival, greater social systems are supported through the individual's trust of other people, and the obligations imposed thereof.
This simply isn't true. People are a collection of random impulses that were useful to a bunch of primitive apes living in hunter gatherer tribes, saddled with self awareness and desperately trying to reconcile their contradictory urges. There are plenty of people who would be willing to die in exchange for something, even just to spite an enemy, and even still many of them manage to improve the world while trying to act on their selfish desires to maintain a self image as a moral person.

Hey, do you actually NEED the Pactio Master perk, from Mahou Sensei Negima, to make multiple Pactios, or can you learn how to make them on your own?

tl;dr people are complicated and confusing, and First-Year Psyche / Philosophy Students can get fucked.

Technically they do apply as several settings have moral guidelines hard coded into their existence and you need to follow their guidelines to use their powers (looking at you dnd).

And selflessness is a thing. Maybe not for regular people but definitely for jumpers considering how easy it is. Most jumpers could completely alter someones life for the better with nothing more than a little mana loss and a wave of their hand, and some do so for no other reason than it makes them happy to help. Unless your arguing helping people because it makes you happy is selfish then their is nothing I could say to that.

Can I use king arthurs sword plant to make a tree that grows swords of all different kinds? Then transplant it to make a bunch of different sword trees?

I was thinking of using swords made of the scp sword trees but with actual swords instead of death leaves.

Again, that's simply the illusion of selflessness, there is no such thing in reality. It simply appears to be selfless from your perspective, because you're a sociopath that's incapable of recognizing the selfish motivations of other people, in all their actions.

Lot of talk coming from an EDGY BANANA.

Animal Crossing- I'm not going into debt. I'll swarm the place before that happens.
0/1000
Rolled for 18
Mayor
Island
Rolled for Apples
Free Torimer's Apprentice
Discount 100% Approval Rating
Discount Mayor for Life
Thermos
Free Tier One House
Free Museum
Discount Police Station
Discount Post Office
Jump N'Go

Town is Integrated, other stuff is Drop-down

Collecting a LOT of land.
Next

>because you're a sociopath

And the Philosophy Student starts hurling insults.

This is just adorable.

It literally isn't. Selflessness simply doesn't fucking exist. It just can't, that isn't how humans work. Even slaves are selfishly following the orders of their masters trying to keep themselves alive.

Stop making the multiverse boring.