JIHAN AND ROGER ARE STARTING NEXT PUMP

Bitcoin just hit 200,000 unconfirmed transactions, the Bitcoin price crashed over 1000$ within the last few minutes and the BCH price seems to have reached it's bottom. Today seems to be the new flippening attempt.
GET IN NOW BELOW 0.1 TO NOT MISS ANY GAINS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JVYeMbh
discord.gg/nX3M59X
discord.gg/JFKvZ,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

??

It's no use user the price of BCH is clearly being suppressed. This is exactly when people should be bullish on BCH, but it's tanking for no discernible reason. Who the fuck is selling BCH at this price when the BTC chain is choking to death on unconfirmed transactions? I mean holy shit, BCH only has to reach .2 (where it has been many times before) to surpass it's previous ATH in dollar value.

I guess I didn't consider that it would go down because it's literally being suppressed.

Shoulda sold at 1600 and bought at 1200

so..... buy?

I'm bullish on bch but I think you're wrong. There is nothing that indicates another flippening attempt is happening right now.

OPERATION DRAGONSLAYER IS GO!

You faggot Bcash shillers say literally the same thing everyday.

With btc yes. With fiat maybe??

D r a g o n s l a y e r

LEAVE US ALONE

Dude its just markets are full of people and markets orders are disabled, think of this as a great time to buy, because the rebound is going to be epic

>the Bitcoin price crashed over 1000$ within the last few minutes

kek

All altcoins get suppressed when BTC rises rapidly like it is now, 100s was just wiped off the value and I switched to BCH as soon as. Now it's dropped 1K.

>bittrex
>sort by %
>buy biggest loser

fcuking newfag

>buy biggest loser

i'm not for sale

The only reason BCH will moon is because BTC will correct soon.
You get it? BTC is there one that will allow BCH to moon, not the other way around. Enjoy your scraps when I short BTC and make 10x more profits.

Naw just go long on bch senpai

when the fuck is dragon slayer

did someone say pump?

i think they did
discord.gg/JVYeMbh

fuck your mother if you want fuck

Ahh yea

discord.gg/nX3M59X

Hashrate dropping as we spek. DS a go!

(I only hold 4 BCH)

how tf am i supposed to buy any bcash if i can't send any bitcoin ?

this is like the housing crash

AHAHAHAHAHAHA bcash fags still believe in the flippening

Buy ETH then exchange ETH for BCH like any normal human being.

BTC is not a currency.

holy fuck how low is this ratio going to fucking go, fuck my life I've lost so much money

please pump to .3 again

join Jihan and Roger on this pump and dump discord discord.gg/JFKvZ, theyll be giving away bitcoin

When will BCH be 3k?

i can't wait mein niggnogs

What BTC wallet do you guys use?
Coinbase won't verify my identity for some fucking reason.

Coinbase says they'll offer support for BCH in January. Does that mean BCH will be the 1st coin added to Coinbase since Litecoin? Or does it just mean I can finally withdraw my BCH and put it in another exchange?

Why would anybody care about transactions if nobody sells in the first place...