Altering History CYOA

This is an offshoot of CYOA General, starting from this thread: The thread is to focus the builds of Altering History CYOA, and see what's going on in the various shared worlds.

Ideally, everyone should post (or re-post) their build here, including a name and whatever elaboration on your plans you would like to. Builds not in a shared world are more than welcome, but please specify whether or not you are in your own world.

Some of these builds may form the basis of Companions in a future edition of Altering History, so specify a name if you wish to, or specify that you do not wish your build to be a Companion.

I'm not sure if this thread will give rise to a lot of RP, and it's unlikely to continue indefinitely, but hopefully it can allow the organization of all the different elements at least for the time being.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_prehistory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PNGs (1/4)

PNGs (2/4)

PNGs (3/4)

PNGs (4/4)

Altering History CYOA
First Shared World
Dramatis Personae

>GreekoRoman user aka Immortalis Caesar
Build:

Claims: Southern Europe and Western Africa. Seat of power in Rome.

>AngelAnon. Sitmut-Nefert aka the One True Goddess Build:
Claims: Sardinia then South and Meso America

>Saparnitu, Mother of Heroes, Whore of Babylon
Build:

Claims: Mesopotamia, Persia, Eastern Africa. Seat of power in Babylon.

>Middle Kingdom Gengis Khan
Build:

Claims: China and East Asia.

>Great Zardoz, feeble Holy Man support
Build:

>Ingvar Haraldsson, the Viking Uniter
Build:
Claims: Scandinavia, Belarus and Russia. Settlements in North America.

>Wandering Trickster
Build:

>Elven King, the Benevolent, Sorcerer of the Misty Continent.
Build:
Claims: Australia

>Wee Aboo, Eternal Emperor of Sunrise Land. Nippon Enchanter and Protector of mankind.
Build:
Claims: Japan

>Mars the Destroyer
Build:
>Father of the Hunt
Build:

>Srutos the Lucky Briton
Build:
Claims: The British Isles.

>Penguin user
Build:
Claims: Antarctica

>The Many Named Trickster. Anansi, Br'er Rabbit, Papa Legba, Puck, Reynard, Coyote. Raven.
Build:

>The Historian
Build:
Please don't hesitate to tell me if I'm leaving out anything or anyone.

Wow, thanks user! That's very helpful.

Any of the mentioned persons should feel free to add details that were left out of the linked posts, of course, or update your build here as desired.

Yeah, Mars the Destroyer has Master of Motion instead of Defiling.
Also, he begins in the Crimean Peninsula.

In addition to all of that, RomanAnon wants to make him into his waifu using Shapeshifting.
Is there a range limit for that, and does it take time to do?
If it does, Mars does not want to be a waifu, so expect to get swift punches in the face and a destroyed palace if you try.
Not that you wouldn't have a destroyed palace and punches to the face if you don't try.

>Is there a range limit for that, and does it take time to do?
It does take a bit of time, and I imagined it requiring physical contact. You'd likely have to be restrained in some way.

>If it does, Mars does not want to be a waifu, so expect to get swift punches in the face and a destroyed palace if you try. Not that you wouldn't have a destroyed palace and punches to the face if you don't try.
Not giving him much reason not to try, though, heh?

Currently trying to update the strategical map. I'm doing terribly. Any tips or requests? Who wants to be on it? As it is I'm only putting in the big empires.

Should we still repost our builds?

>interesting build imo, keep it up
Thank you!
Now I have to change everything to fit into the Shared World better. The date alone means I probably should relocate from Babylon to Ur.
Oh do you have a build by the way?

Few comments, any of which I could be wrong about.

I didn't get the impression that the Middle Kingdom was extending into South East Asia/Indonesia/India, but I could be wrong.

I don't think the Viking Kingdom would be going so far south across Russia, especially not into Manchuria.

The "Aztecs" (really should be Mesoamerican, since Aztecs didn't exist until 1200 AD, but that's just me being an ass) don't extend definitively that far into North America, I don't think. Again, could be wrong.

You are doing god's work, user.

>Should we still repost our builds?
You're very, very welcome to, but if they haven't changed since the ones linked above, then it's less crucial to do so. The big advantage is that those links will go bad before this thread does.

Year: 3500BC: North America

Father of the Hunt
Tacticool additions only occur during the modern age in the profile pic

Mysterious Stranger (free)

>Mental upgrades(Total:14)
-Genius(2)
-Memory of the Ages(7)
-Map Maker (5 points)

>Physical Upgrades(total:66)
-S&S Level 3, (12)
-R&R Level 2, (8)
-Non Reactor (2)
-Impervious level 3, (16)
-Regen level 3 (9)
-Endurance 1 (4)
-Supersenses 2 (4)
-TT Level 3 (9)
-Diet 0 (free)
-Iron gut (2)

>Minor Gifts (Total:2)
-Magic Eye (2)

>Supernatural Gifts: (total:40)
-Beast Master Major+Teach (10+5)
-Master of Motion, Major(10)
-Enchanting, Minor (5)
-Blessed One, Major (10)

>items (Total:13)
-Book of Knowledge (5 points)
-Sanitary Pack (2 points)
-Personal OmniWear (1 point)
-Bag of Holding (5 points)

>PD (total:20)
-Basecosts (10)
-CComputer (10)

Drawbacks (-35)
-Shared World(+20)
Tower of Babel (+15)

>Quest
The Myth Maker

I shall wander the American tundra helping the hunters there before making my way across the world, claiming dominion. I value those who seek to live off the land but will help civilization seek advancement for a hunter who does not acclimate to his surroundings is one soon to starve.

For those who have lost their belongings in the world shall find their needs and wants fulfilled by nature. As a self proclaimed Father of the Hunt, all those who seek to thrive from the land shall be blessed with my presence in their time of need. I also am but a mere aspect of nature. The grand balance of life needs to be upkept, and so it is the hunters job to prey on animals who grow too over populace and end up upsetting the natural environment. Man must learn to co-exist with nature or they too shall fall pray to mine wrath. To foolishly waste what Mother Earth hath provided is the grandest sin of all.

Alternate History CYOA

The Isles Independant (6.500 BC, UK): The rising sea levels have finally completed cutting off the isles of Great Britain from the0 mainland, though the seas are still rising.
\One Percenter -1
Mental
\Genius 3 -10
.|Memory of the Ages -7
.|Ployglot -5
.|Gift of Gab -5
..\SEPField -5
Physical
\Strength & Speed 0
.|Reflexes & Reaction 0
.|Impervious 0
.|Pain Control -2
.|Non Reactor -2
.|Regeneration 0
.|Endurance 0
.|Senses 0
.|TemperatureTolerance 0
.|Sanitary 0
..\Iron Gut -2
Companions
\One -2 (Skye)
..\One Percenter -1
Mental
..\Genius 3 -10
...|Memory of the Ages -7
...|Ployglot -5
...|Gift of Gab -5
....\SEPField -5
Physical
..\Strength & Speed 0
...|Reflexes & Reaction 0
...|Impervious 0
...|Regeneration 0
...|Endurance 0
...|Senses 0
...|TempTolerance 0
...|Sanitary 0
....\Iron Gut -2
Books
\Wanderers Journal -5
..\Book of Knowledge -5
Pocket Dimension -10
\Home Luxury Pack -14
.,\(More Space 2)
.|Flexable Entrance -3 (One in Rome and many at home.)
.|Chrono Computer -10
..\|Luxury Package -5
Disads
\Supporting Cast +10
..\Region Locked +10
(How do I get two points?)

World of Myth and Wonder
\Light World (+10 Balance)
Form the Earth
Verdant Earth ~0
Enchant the Earth
\Caverns ~0
..\Fungus +1
.|Arcanum Discors -2
.|The Living Forest -4
.|Clever Beasts -1
..\Reality is Perception +6
Populate the Earth
\Friendly Sylvans +3
..\CentauricTribes +4
....\(Deer-Sylvan)

whoops, forgot pic.

Yo acheld, since you're here: could you consider adding an option that allows us to go back further than just 10k years that isn't a drawback? I'd just like to try 20kBC or something like that.

You mean, let you go back to 20kBC but still stay immortal until the present day?

Well there it is. At least I tried. Tell me if you want to be on it and I'll do my best.

Why didn't I join AngelAnon's world early?

Damnit. (Now there's a joker where I wanted to be. I also get no RP.)

I suppose I'll join and ambush the guy and then paste him.

No, just the same conditions/12k time limit but I get to choose 20k or earlier as the starting date.

I just want a 10 minutes before civilization starts to get my shit in order, mane.

I've got a question too. I know Enchanting Major is still limited to a fixed function but can that fixed function be a single combined effect of several schools of magic? Example, being a bow that when fired into the sky summons a rain of fire, which would require Enchanting Major + Fire Dancer Major + Stormsage Major to make.

In the process of building, I'll post it when its ready. Basically going to be a mystical being/lesser diety of a small greek(?) island, imparting wisdom/sharing tales/finding companionship with visitors of the island. Although that be too small scale for an RP like this?

You could contest the land if you really wanted to.

If I can join I'll remove the Myth and Wonder parts of my build.

I have Genius 3 and a fully stocked apartment so I guess I can remain there until I think of a way to kill Stormmage the Wet.

I'm thinking I'll paste him, tear him apart and then when he's paste feed him to my disposal chute.

Coyote user here, take NA off of Angel's territory from the latitudes of Alaska to about halfway through Texas. I'm no protector, but after my little joke on Angel I think she'll be staying out. As for the rest, I've got an ocean in the way, and I've talked to the coasts. They're a bit xenophobic, who'd have thought?

Seriously?

I'm out. No Angelanon, then I guess I'm out as well. Have a fun RP game asshole.

(Seriously, you probably think you 'saved the game' by scaring away Angelanon. Stupid fucker.)

(114) 5 companions

>Note that the cost for the following powers are increased by 50%, because they are also purchased for the five companions.
(105) Genius 2
(100.5) Memory of the Ages 1
(93) Wellspring of Harmony
(75) Strength & Speed 3
(63) Reflexes & Reaction 2
(45) Impervious 3
(42) Non-Reactor
(30) Endurance 2
(30) Super Senses 0
(30) Diet 0
(21) Temperature Tolerance 2
(18) Iron Gut
(10.5) Flight 2
(7.5) Mage Eye

(-60) Among Different companions (all then imbued on each other)
Minor Telepathy + Imbue
Minor Blessed One + Imbue
Minor Shapeshifting + Imbue
Major Master of Motion + Imbue
Major Divination + Imbue
Major Stormsage + Imbue

(-40) Shared World
(-25) Tower of Babel
(-10) The Slow Pace of History
(0) Supporting Cast

Quest: Historian, Sorcerer Supreme

The council fancies themselves guardians of the world, arrogant as that may be. The claim no territory, nor do they interfere in minor disputes. However, they monitor the world, making telepathic connections throughout, and intervene if any one immortal threatens great expanses of civilization, or if one attempts to permanently destroy another. When their intervention is not needed, they travel the world, seeking to imbue magical gifts on the worthy (vetted via Telepathy).

I think that's reasonably accurate based on my understanding. Thanks for the effort!

I'm confused. The drawback already lets you do that, so I don't know what you're asking for.

Sure! It would take longer to make, but as long as you could achieve the magical effect yourself, you can figure out a way to put it in an item.

Not at all! If you feel intimidated, you don't have to be in the main world, but it's really only starting to get "crowded" if you're attempting to form an empire.

Uh, he's not referring to scaring away angelanon from posting, but rather he had a little story where his mythological guy, in the context of the RP, "scared" angel-anons gal away from parts of North America. I think you have it all wrong.

>I'm confused. The drawback already lets you do that, so I don't know what you're asking for.

I want to be able to select my time period without necessarily having to take that specific drawback. I don't necessarily want or need the points; moreover taking that drawback means I can't take all the ones that I find more interesting.

I would hold my horses abit, I'm pretty sure that is the trickster user who was just telling tales in the last thread.

Previously on Shared World Adventures!

AngelAnon was chased off the Old World by RomanAnon. She relocated to America and has been taking her anger out on innocent pre-Columbian tribes. She then got tricked like a dummy by CoyoteAnon and is even madder now.
Meanwhile RomanAnon can't decide which goddess gets his dick the hardest Angel, genderbent Mars or the Babylonian one?
Speaking of the Whore of Babylon. She's been busy whoring it up trying to get precious magic semen from VikingAnon. He's not having it. He'd rather conquer the northern hemisphere. Problem: there's an army of angry penguins led by a the absolute madman PenguinAnon right outside his territories and they can't wait to just kill everyone.

Tensions are rising.
In North America it's getting real crowded between Father of the Hunt, Raven Trickster, some Vikings, and AngelAnon sacrificing people left and right, putting up a bloody flaming wall made out of DEAD BODIES.
NipponAnon is persecuting the other Immortals' kids and purging them from his lands. He's also creating anti-immortal anti-descendants weapons and smuggling them to humans of other empires. That can't end well.
MarsAnon wants to rape and kill everything, although becoming RomanAnon's waifu could mellow her.
But RomanAnon would need some serious help restraining Mars long enough to waifu-ise him.
Huge red flags from PenguinAnon saying he finds "the thought of a worldwide ice age seems rather appealing". That's a direct quote btw.
What else?
Oh right the Whore continues her creepy eugenics project and one day soon she will have her perfect magic race with all the perks ever. What then? Who could stop her from replacing humanity? We'll all be "one big happy family" and she our "loving but VERY POSSESSIVE mother" also a straight up quote.

Meanwhile in the mysterious land of Australia. All is well. It's a faggy utopia led to eternal happiness and harmony by Lee Pace.

>I want to be able to select my time period without necessarily having to take that specific drawback. I don't necessarily want or need the points; moreover taking that drawback means I can't take all the ones that I find more interesting.
First of all, you can take as many drawbacks if you like, you just won't get points from them beyond the limit.

But, I'm happy to declare that you can start anytime earlier than 10,000BC for no points, along with the limitation on immortality.

With a caveat: this was discussed before, but if you're planning on joining a shared world, then technically you are required to start at the same time as the originator. That's 2,000BC for the "main" shared world right now. I don't think people mind if you "violate" this rule and start earlier, provided you don't plan to be competing with other immortals over space and resources.

Well I look like a idiot. And wait for Angel to get to the thread and RP this.

Seriously she has the power to fuck your shit up.

She's at 'X' and your at 'Y' and you have to RP your interaction to see who wins. (Also I doubt you can /hold/ half of Tejas due to how her power is going to be based. Maybe if you had Texans, but you don't. You have the same primitives in the area she has to work with and she's uber-aztecs.)

Thirsty bastards, I swear. 1) she's a lesbian and 2)wtf even is this...? I understand not wanting to spend time with the people that spend their days in cyoag antagonizing Angel and shitting up the thread but chill.

Oh. Cool. Sounds good. I wasn't actually planning on RP'ing, just roughly figuring out a good starting time to figure out dragon politics, watch the early days of humans & non-humans, and watch as gods are born; all the while mastering already held magics and deriving new combination classes.

"Civilization," according to Wikipedia's timeline of human history, seems to start at around 40-30k or so but nothing really started happening until 20, or so, thousand years later.

I wonder if the dragons would have gods of their own.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_prehistory

is the Council part the Common World? (the main Shared World)

>It's a faggy utopia led to eternal happiness and harmony by Lee Pace.

If only you knew how right you are!

Just you wait until my masterpiece enchanted obelisk is finished. Cute androgynous elves for all!

>for all!
Hrmm. Even for passing travellers?
How would one go about visiting this place of yours?

Did you see just how I went about it? Sit by the fire a spell, and let me tell you a story: 'Sides, she's got all of middle and south America - all the territory the Aztecs held, and everything south of that. I only want from the Pueblo and the Navajo to the Aleuts. That seems fair, no? Penguinanon holds the Arctic Circle, Angelanon gets Mesoamerica and South America, and I hold what's in between? Well, not truly "hold," but give 'em an advantage they didn't have with some metal, some blessings, and a word to the spirits to keep foreign diseases from exterminating them. Once they're set up, I'll go around the world, messing with anyone in power and doing my best to soften tyranny. A jolly thief gets a cloak of spider silk, a freedom fighter gets a coyote's tooth, a storyteller gets a cape of raven feathers...

yuuuup!

are they assholes?

Depends on what you mean by that. They can be unintentionally condescending, especially to mortals, but they mean well, at least.

have you decided who they are? are they preexisting characters?
fyi they only have Genius 2 which means Penguin, Nippon, Elven King, Zardoz, Mars and Wandering Trickster are all smarter than them.

>have you decided who they are? are they preexisting characters?
I had the list, but I can't find it it the moment. Off the top of my head:

1. Gandalf the White
2. The version of Dumbledore from Methods of Rationality
3. Ender Wiggin
4. Iroh (from Avatar:Airbender)
5. ???

("Why the fuck am I included in this group?" is a question I'll oft be asking myself. Luckily I'll be a smarter, and hopefully more compassionate, version of myself. I'm also not the leader)

They don't keep any of their powers, of course, rather they are chosen for wisdom and compassion.

As for the Genius 2 thing, yeah, I might see if I can rearrange it for Genius 3. Especially because I'd feel bad about making Ender stupider. I'll think about it.

Two questions:

1. Any delicious brown non-androgynous elves?
2. May I visit?

Amaterasu, "Ammy", from Okami was the last I was thinking of.

pretty cool team! Speaker of the Dead!Andrew Wiggin?

>Okami
TOP TIER TASTE
O
P

T
I
E
R

T
A
S
T
E

Well now, buncha bigwigs in their fancy clothes with their fancy powers. Well, the bigger and fancier they are, the funnier it is when they miss a trick, no? Oh yes, they're wise, of that I have no doubt - but are they clever?

MOR!Dumbledore is deviously clever in his crazy way. Ender is very very clever.

Eternal Emperor Wee Aboo would like to stake his claim to all islands of the pacific ocean, besides Australia and the like. Travel between these island colonies and the main landmass of Nipponland will be facilitated by large boats whose sails have been Enchanted with Stormsage magic. The powerful winds will rise up on command, filling the sails, and driving the vessel swiftly towards its destination. These boats, as with all my creations, will only be usable by base humans.

>Ender is very very clever.
Yeah, I just realized that in his case I shouldn't buy him "Genius" at all, since you keep your former intelligence if you don't buy a level of Genius. Genius 2 would just make him stupider.

yup.

Oh that reminds me. Here's the blank map.

Just to be clear, my claim includes things like Hawaii and the Galapagos, for example.

I think North America will be mixed up place because lots of tribes would worshiping me, Ingvar would have settlers moving in and we have a couple trickster-wanderer types. AND Wee Aboo who's eventually going to send enchanted items there to, but I think that'll take awhile.

I like the little trickster God sorry. I'll type up a bit about my trip north and running into trickster shenanigans. I'm busier then I was last week when I was posting like 24/7 though, so we'll see if I get it in this thread or the next one.

I would love that, user. You can take any island between Greece and Turkey, and provide some nice "middle ground" between the two empires (Greekoroman and Babylon).
>RomanAnon can't decide which goddess gets his dick the hardest Angel, genderbent Mars or the Babylonian one?
seems accurate. I really want the Queen of Babylon: We have similar views on romance, our empires border up and we want to marry our children off to each other to strengthen relations...
but that fucking chuuni-tsundere, thick thighed loli Mars-waifu? Who keeps talking about how she wants to "ravage" my "empire" and make me "scream for mercy all night long"?
Wooo boy.
Angel is more of a "if she'd be okay with it after I'm done ruling but I'm not holding my breath" option.
Still haven't decided if I want to chill in Angel-topia or Babylon, or split my time as the Queen of Babylon suggested, once I retire.

>Penguins
every time.
>Whore of Babylon creating the perfect race
seems like a great idea?
>funpolice build
must purge/10
No seriously, what do you expect from trying to stop a conqueror from conquering?

>I really want the Queen of Babylon
get in line frater shes the only straight girl in the whole fucking shared world right now

>I like the little trickster God sorry.

I like the little trickster God *story.

On one the Galapagos Islands, the Japanese explorers find an ill omen. A large jar with 13 magically still beating hearts soaking in the blood of a virgin (all of it). Exactly how they interpret this is up to them.

>all these ladies to choose from

Being God Emperor of the Romans is sure hard, isn't it user?

Father of the Hunt declares Alaska and most of northern Canada as a wildlife sanctuary and his sacred hunting grounds.

>No seriously, what do you expect from trying to stop a conqueror from conquering?
That kind of children's playing is beneath us. Conquer if you like. We only intervene when civilization is at stack, or if entire cities are being burned to the ground.

nigger you're out of touch with reality. We're neighbors, have similar views on family and romance, and we're trading partners.
It makes sense. Of course if there's no love, there's no marriage.
yeah, my life is sooo hard as Caesar Immortales. All those hot roman girls dying to get with me, and I decline them all for my 10/10 waifu, whoever that may be.

>stack
'stake' ... We also spell properly.

Oh, there's clever and there's clever. They might be clever like a man, they might be clever like a fox, but there ain't nobody clever like Coyote BUT Coyote.

New Version! Did I do okay?

Hey Raven, do you want me to put on you on the map as holding a chunk of North America?

On reconsideration, I'm removing the White Council from this world. It's out of character for a lot of the people I mentioned bringing in to not try to stop a lot of the "fun" going on, and I don't want to discourage the RP.

They'll have a different world to watch over.

To be honest, I think that immortals with slightly less power than the major players with no real loyalties to any nation could be fun.

Question: Can Mage Eye see through Shapeshifting, or just illusions? How boned am I if I try to look like an ordinary squirrel in front of someone with Mage Eye?

>To be honest, I think that immortals with slightly less power than the major players with no real loyalties to any nation could be fun.
Possibly; I'm working on a similar build, but one involving fewer bastions of goodness and righteousness.

>try to look like an ordinary squirrel in front of someone with Mage Eye
what the hell are you up to??

They could definitely see that there was shape-shifting magic at hand, but wouldn't be able to see your true form.

Dude. You only have Genius 1. Git gud.

>wah wah wah don't disrupt the status quo, never let anything change
I repeat, purge/10
Good. It seriously reads as the "don't too much fun, play nice, let Timmy have your favorite toy ;')"-build.
yes. Much better. Some kind of vigilantes with a different agenda?
Without any kind of antagonist, this thread will be the first and last.

New plan. Claiming India + Sri Lanka. Build to follow.

Clever and smart ain't the same thing at all. Genius makes you smart. Being a Trickster deity for a few thousand years makes you clever.

Didn't mean to take up all of canada, But I guess thats okay.

So, inspired by the Elven King, I've been brainstorming about magitech industrialization using Enchanting. Now I have a question. Can I Enchant an item with Enchanting, so that it can go on to Enchant more baseline items on its own?

For an example, say I could enchant a staff with Firedancer to let it cast fireballs. But could I enchant some sort of structure with Enchanting and Firedancer to allow it to produce staffs that cast fireballs? Obviously there would need to be some sort of input and probably some sort of workers managing the thing.

I've just been trying to come up with a way to scale up magical production and even Imbuing Enchanting gets limited once my population grows larger and spread over a larger area.

>Without any kind of antagonist, this thread will be the first and last.
I honestly think the real war won't be fought for rulers or gods. It will be a war of species.

Between a race of Homo Superior born of the mixed bloodlines of four Immortals on the one side.
And on the other side humanity 1.0 as Wee Aboo calls them, galvanised by the fear of disappearance and given a fighting chance by enchanted items.

The descendants will be completely convinced of their divine right to inherit the Earth. They'll have every advantage from long life to superior physique to highly advanced knowledge from their immortal progenitors. Normies will have the numbers. And they will fight with everything they've got, sacrifice everything to purge the blasphemous non-humans, the spawn of Demons.

Now. Whose side are you on?

>industrialisation
pls dont
it already ruined the real world
lets preserve this ones innocence

Ah nah, magindustrialization build was mostly a separate thing. This just seemed like the active place for Altering History discussion.

I considered enchanting an item that could enchant others, but it seemed so easily exploitable that I assumed it wasn't allowed.

This looks to be how it's shaping up.
I worry though, as the sole champion of real humanity, how will I be able to save my people from the aggression of 4 other immortals. I need allies.

Make that just Sri Lanka... at least, to start. MWAHAHAHAHA

Ubnitor, appearance of a native Sri Lankan (unlike attached picture)

Starting Location: Sri Lanka, 2000 B.C.

Drawbacks: Shared World +20, Region Locked (India/Sri Lanka region) +10, The Slow Pace of History +15, Tower of Babel +15

(10) Genius 3
(3) Memory of the Ages 1
(5) Wellspring of Harmony
(5) Gift of Gab
(8) Reflexes & Reaction 2
(12) Impervious 3
(2) Non-Reactor
(8) Endurance 2
(0) Super Senses 0
(0) Diet 0
(6) Temperature Tolerance 2
(2) Iron Gut
(2) Flight 1
(2) Mage Eye

(10) Major Telepathy
(10) Major Divination
(10) Minor Stormsage + Imbue Minor
(10) Minor Blessed One + Imbue Minor
(20) Major Enchanting + Imbue Major
(20) Major Spirit Shaman + Imbue Major
(20) Major Binding + Imbue Major
(20) Major Master of Motion + Imbue Major

Ubnitor plans to play nice and diplomatic for a very, very long time, making use of his Gift of Gab and Genius. Meanwhile, he'll be teaching many, many, many people magic, imbuing more and more while the ones he already taught teach the others. He will be inviting promising students from all over the world, sending emissaries.

After building up a wizarding economy from its boostraps, he'll spend centuries enchanting countless items of summoning and weaponry and other things, along with thousands of assistant enchanters. When the time is right, he will fulfill his promise to the demon lords, with 100,000 wizards summoning demons and elementals at once to launch an unstoppable army upon the world, starting with the Indian subcontinent and only spreading from there.

There. Antagonist, ready-made to order.

The Father of the Hunt stands with humanity against the Immortals. While we can guide them, it is not our right to completely rule over those who are bound by the sands of times.

I'm comfortable with assuming that it's difficult or costly in some ways that are appropriately commensurate with the benefit while also not being so costly that there's no reason to bother, however exactly you measure that.

Frankly, there's a lot of ways you can get fairly broken in this CYOA. Taking a couple thousand years to get up to speed seems pretty appropriate.

First Quest is Sorcerer Supreme, which he should be able to accomplish while still in "peaceful" mode. Pick up Minor Shapeshifting and Imbue Minor Shapeshifting. When the world realizes his true intentions... then God Emperor of Mankind.

You're overestimating the macro-level knowledge of ancient peoples. They're not very interconnected and they have very little knowledge of what goes on in other lands. In any given community, base humans won't realise that the Heroes/Special Snowflake People are outbreeding them. At least not until it's too late. And for most people it will actually be a very good thing status-wise to have someone in their family breed with a Hero.

This won't be a war, it'll just be evolution. And it will be better for everyone in the long run.

We may disagree about the immortals' role in human society, but I think we both understand that the others are underestimating the power of mankind. I will look upon you as an ally.

I, Shining Nippon Emperor Wee Aboo, think you are mistaken. I plan to have emissaries spread aggressive propaganda about the monstrous nature of immortals' descendants. This will first be confined within the borders of my own civilization, but will quickly spread all over the world, carried by my Enchanted StormShips.

Can I claim the Himalayas area around Tibet? Also didn't add any quest reward bonuses, BBEG build.

Name: Khul The Accursed One

Drawbacks:
[140]Cursed by the Spirits/[150]Region Locked/[165]Beastfoe/[180]Temporally Lost/[200]Shared World/[205]Dust in My Mouth/[210]Clouded Vision/[225]Tower of Babel/[235]The Slow Pace of History/[245]The Course of Human Events/[260]The Dustbin of History (No Credit)

Year: 20000BC
Beginning Age: 20

Appearance: Pic Related

Position: Mysterious Stranger

Mental:
[250]Genius 3
[243]Memory of the Ages 2
[238]Wellspring of Harmony
[233]Commander
[228]Economist
[223]Map Maker
[218]SEP Field

Physical:
[206]Strength and Speed 3
[198]Reflexes and Reaction 2
[186]Impervious 3
[184]Non-Reactor
[176]Endurance 2
[172]Super Senses 2
[166]Temperature Tolerance 2
[161]Diet 2
[159]Sanitary Convenience 1

Minor Gifts:
[157]Mage Eye

Supernatural Gifts:
[147]Telepathy Major
[137]Blessed One Major
[127]Stormsage Major
[117]Enchanting Major
[107]Divination Major
[097]Earthdancer Major

Inheritable - All Descendants
[093]Super Senses 0/Temperature Tolerance 0
[078]Strength and Speed 0/Reflexes and Reaction 0/Regeneration 0/Diet 0/Impervious 0
[074]Limited Genius

Inheritable - Great Descendants (Devas)
[072]Disease Immunity
[065]Extended Lifespan 7

Mental:
[055]Genius 3
[048]Memory of the Ages 2
[043]Wellspring of Harmony
[038]SEP Field

Physical:
[026]Strength and Speed 3
[014]Impervious 3
[012]Non-Reactor
[008]Endurance 1
[004]Super Senses 2
[002]Sanitary Convenience 1
[000]Mage Eye

Quest:
The Myth Maker
Soceror Supreme
God Emperor of Mankind

You're realise you're incapable of affecting the world with all those drawbacks?

*you
fuck my life

>Name: Khul The Accursed One
Sorry, Khul, but two major problems with your build. Drawbacks are limited to +60 points (explained under the Drawbacks heading).

Second, you can't take Temporally lost if you're doing Shared World for the group thing; it's specifically outlawed if you read the Temporally Lost entry. In general, if you're going to be in conflict with other immortals, you'll need to start at the same time as everyone else (2000 B.C.) to avoid a huge advantage.

I don't think claiming the Himalyas to start with is going to be a problem, though there may be conflict later down the line.

I do not know what these flying, transparent creatures are. Only that they appeared to be summoned with ritualistic sacrifice - their wild eyes filled with rage and hatred. My best guess is that they are spirits of some kind - if such things could exist.

Their true origin aside, one of them stood in the corner of my den during the chaos outside, studying me. Unlike the others its eyes were soft and gentle, while exhibiting the body of a doe - much like the doe that was sacrificed (possible connection between the two?). It moved toward me with seeming purpose. My mind told me to run, but there was nowhere to run in this jail. Besides; I felt a tight connection with the creature in my heart. Something intimate, deep and primal. It nuzzled against my hands, lightly passing through and into my body before disappearing. I felt the terror in my chest dissipate and my mind clear. And I felt the connection I always had with Terra for the first time.

Reaching for the stone walls, my hand truly felt the rock for the first time. I could see the landscape and geography all around me. Every stone, every detail with perfect clarity. I closed my eyes and with a mere thought the solid stone wall bent and twisted to my whim, loudly contorting into a safe passage out of the den. I looked back through the bars and saw the Children of the Expanse had noticed my escape attempt, rushing toward the den. With a small smile I walked through the passage, closing it behind me before they could follow.

About a week has passed since my capture. After a long journey through the caves (which must be truly enormous, for I felt no end in sight) I reached the surface, upon which I ran for miles. I am fairly certain they cannot find me now that I know to avoid cave entrances. Gathering my bearings, I realize I can now observe phenomena I could not before. Wisp like balls float through the forest, transparent animals walk among the living. I even saw a Sylvan ghost.

Welp back to the drawing board.

Put horse centered triumvirate of polish hussars, Ukrainian Cossacks and mongolian horde between blue and pink

Sorry! Do appreciate you taking the time and interest.

Looking good! If you're still editing this, I've claimed Sri Lanka. Just Sri Lanka. For Ubnitor's Wizard Island.

Oh, I think I must have missed the last one! Anyway, yay! You escaped!

I guess you activated, what? Mage Eye, Map Maker and Earthdancer?

Which combination of magic would you say is needed to really terraform your land: change climate, change vegetation, etc.?

Probably like Earthdancer and Stormsage?