Girls und Panzer: Lafayette Girls Academy Quest 2: #34

> Saturday, July 11th, 2015

SITUATION: pastebin.com/ziMsX6th
MECHANICS: pastebin.com/49M2eE8Z
THE RULES: pastebin.com/BEsprkBZ
THE TANK: pastebin.com/sJsgig6B
THE DIVISIONS: pastebin.com/xCQZAdqU
THE SHOP: pastebin.com/v6xeDRXj

It was around 0900 on the dot, with the match scheduled to start at around 1600 hours Eastern standard. Everyone was raring to go in their swimsuits, bouncing up and down on the feet as Griselda addressed them.

Why? Because the heat meant that NATO was allowing the girls to forego their uniforms in favor of “tasteful” swimsuits.

“Alright everyone, I know you all want to have some fun on the beach first,” says Griselda. She was wearing a black bikini with a white stripe running up the side. It was already catching the eye of a few spectators on their way to the stands. “But it’s gonna be really hot today, and even hotter in the tanks, so get plenty of water in your system first and put some sunscreen on before-“

“LET’S PARTY!” yells Regina Taney. Naval Studies Rescue immediately broke off from the group, heading to the waters with their surfboards.

“… fine.” Griselda giggled a little. “Everyone have some fun, I’ll call you all in an hour before the match!” Everyone turns around to charge the water, yelling and laughing in cheer. You have to say, it’s pretty infectious. But someone has to layout the towels and umbrellas, and of course, that has to be you. You spread the towel down, drive the umbrella into the sand and pop up the shade, then plop the picnic basket down for food. Griselda walks up next to you, smiling as she holds a towel over her shoulders. “Not going to join them?”

“Not right now,” you say. “I never was a fan of the beach anyway.” Ugh, Jersey Shore, what a hellhole.

[1/2]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htgr3pvBr-I
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[2/2]

“Aw.” Griselda pouts a bit. “Well, try and have some fun then regardless, Ellie. I’ll be meeting with the NATO judges and the like.” She stands up, and starts walking away.

… god that bathing suit looks good on her.

“Hey, Ellie!” Your crew all come up to you, not wet just yet from the waters. Winona frowns at you. “Not joining us.”

> “Not until you put on sunscreen and drink some water.”
> “Hang on, I’m coming.”
> “No, I’m just gonna relax, buzz off.”
> Other

> “Hang on, I’m coming.”
but,
I want to make sure our girls are hydrated and protected. Being burned and working inside a big old steel box is not a good time.

>> “Not until you put on sunscreen and drink some water.”

Time to go fast!

> “Hang on, I’m coming.”

“Not until you put on some sunscreen and drink some water, you lot.” Winona groans like a child made to go to Church, same as Stack and Ingrid. Josephina however already had the presence of mind to actually put sunscreen on before going to the beach. “Come on, let’s do this. It won’t take long.” You pull sunscreen out of your bag.

“Look at them.” Winona kneels down in front of you, looking out to the ocean where the girls are all splashing around, riding the waves, having fun. “They’re all having fun.”

“Yeah, but they’ll regret it later if they don’t put on sunscreen,” you declare. “Now quit whining.” Winona frowns as you dab your hands with the cream, then start rubbing her back. “Yow! Cold, cold!”

Stack snickers. “Aw, don’t be a pussy! It’s just- AH!” Ingrid places her sunscreen splattered hands on Stack’s back. “Cold, cold!”

Ingrid snorts. “What were you saying?”

> + 5 MORALE TO INGRID

“Ah, screw you!” Stack pouts intensely, letting Ingrid rub her up with sunscreen.

“It’s not often we get to go to a real beach though,” says Josephina. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen a beach like this up in Canada. It’s so lovely!”

“It’s the South,” says Stack. “Best place in the world.” Or so she says.

Winona pulls her sunglasses down, grinning. “Ohoho…” She points to the side, and you all turn your heads to see a load of trucks coming down the beach. And stepping out-

Ugh. BOYS. The Kill Devil Hills Skycraft team! She smiles smugly at you. “Eh?” She looks over at the rest of the crew. “Eh? Eh? … come on! It’s not healthy to ignore the opposite sex for so long! Let’s at least say hi to them!”

> “Only say hi, then we’re going to go have fun with ourselves.”
> “As if, they’re probably here to shoot us with paintball guns or something.”
> “You can go, I’m staying.”
> Other

>> “Only say hi, then we’re going to go have fun with ourselves.”

> “As if, they’re probably here to shoot us with paintball guns or something.”

>> “Only say hi, then we’re going to go have fun with ourselves.”

> “You can go, I’m staying

>> “You can go, I’m staying.”

Rolled 1 (1d2)

1. Quickie
2. Forget boys, I like girls instead.

Pls no stowing

As long as no boys try to infiltrate us with traps....

> “Only say hi, then we’re going to go have fun with ourselves.”

“Well, hey, hey!” Jack Cochran and friends are busy laying out some towels for themselves, along with umbrellas of their own. And thank god they’re not in swimshorts yet, just their tank tops and olive drab pants as they start to settle in. “Didn’t think you girls wanted to associate with us flyboys, especially after the stuff we deal to you during the week.”

“We’re only saying hi, Jack,” you say.

“Hm, is that all you came to say?” he says in a wiseguy manner.

“Yep, let’s go,” you say.

“Actually!” Winona grabs you by the shoulder strap of your swimsuit. YOU- “We just wanted to say thanks for the Panzer again, it’s not every day a bunch of flyboys can get tanks.”

“Well, a certain somebody told me it was a Tiger tank and I figured, eh we got a bunch of surplus cash on our hands!” He shrugs, smirking a bit. “Guess we were duped.” You look to Stack and Ingrid, who simply fold their arms and look away from the boys, paying them no mind. “Tell you what, we’re gearing up for a quick volleyball match on the sands, you girls want to play?”

“I’d-“ Winona looks at you. Your expression says everything. “… love to but I can’t. But hey, tell Jeep Jockey we said hello, alright?”

“Alright,” he says. “We’ll be here tomorrow too if you gals want to hang out a bit.” As if.

> Actually, humor the boys, maybe a volleyball match won’t be so bad.
> Go have fun in the waters.
> Go find Griselda, see what she’s up to.
> Other

The day a boy somehow becomes a member of a tank crew is the day the girls somehow infiltrate skycraft.

>> Actually, humor the boys, maybe a volleyball match won’t be so bad.

>> Actually, humor the boys, maybe a volleyball match won’t be so bad.

Ah alright.

You sigh. “Actually.” Everyone stops, turning around to you. “Jack, I think me and my girls would be able to entertain a volleyball match with you.” He blinks, surprised. “But only one. And with no stupid stakes.”

“Aw, stupid stakes make everything fun though!” he says. You roll your eyes. “Fine, fine, quick match, you won’t even know it happened after it happens. Okay?” You nod. “I’ll get some guys together.” He turns around, calling some of his boys to join him.

“What made you change your mind?” asks Winona.

“We’re here to have fun,” you say. “And I think it’ll be some kind of catharsis if we beat their brains in at volleyball.” The girls all giggle and laugh at that. “None of you know what catharsis means, do you?” They shake their heads. “Ah, forget it. Let’s just go play some volleyball.”

-

-

A five on five match. First to five points wins. The tankery team came out of the water to come watch on one side, and on the other the Skycraft boys as well. And for this match, the boys stripped off their shirts and wore their pants or their swim trunks. As you all gathered around to plan, Winona could not pay attention. “You know, I didn’t realize Skycraft was uh… that physical of a sport. They’re very uh-“ She blushes a bit, smiling as she stares at the boys as they limber up and loosen those muscles. “They’re very built.”

“Pay attention,” you say. “Ingrid, you keep the ball in the air as best you can. Josephina and Winona are up front to defend. Me and Stack will serve and return, got it?” Everyone nods.

Soon enough, the match is underway. “Go get them, Ellie!” yells Serafina. “Victory at any cost!” This is Volleyball, not the Somme! You serve the ball over, and immediately one of the tall boys jumps up and spikes it directly into the ground on your side. Awww.

Okay, this is gonna be harder than you thought.

[1/2]

[2/2]

-

-

Four and four now, with you serving the ball. Everyone’s warmed up and raring to go, even Ingrid looks like she’s gonna go ham out there. But the boys are the boys, they know no exhaustion or tiredness. That’s what they’re built for after all, physical stuff. A lot in the body, not much in the skull.

But these boys are tough too. “Elodie! Elodie!” The tankery team chants your name, cheering for you.

… NOW YOU’RE UNDER PRESSURE. Okay, okay. Um.

“Serve it!” yells Stack. SHIT. You lob the ball up and-

“Ellie!” Griselda walks up to the volleyball court, calling to you. “I need you real quick!” The boys’ attention drifts from the ball to Griselda. And stays on Griselda.

And the ball promptly lands on their side. The girls all jump up and cheer, happily heckling the boys as they start to walk off the court, still staring at Griselda. And who could blame them, Jesus Christ. Griselda smiles at you, walking up to you. “Oh, did you just win something?”

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite

>> Neutral

>> Polite

> Boast

>> Polite

>> Polite

> Polite

“Well, we did. It was a nice match regardless with Jack Cochran.” And speak of the devil, here he comes now. He’s all smiles and sunshine though, shaking your hand. “Good match, Jack.”

“Yeah,” he says. “We uh… got distracted. How you doing, Griselda?”

Griselda folds her arms, smiling at him. “I’m doing well, Jack. Nice of you to ask.” The two of them size each other up, smiling happily. Deep down inside, you can tell there’s a bit of tension. Griselda obviously doesn’t enjoy being shot up with paint and Jack obviously enjoys using you for target practice. “Well, I should take my officer here.”

“Alright, well, me and the guys here are gonna cheer for you at the match.” He gives a thumbs up. “Kick their ass for us.” Griselda nods, taking your arm and dragging you away.

With that, Griselda starts leading you up the beach towards a force of other girls wearing very light uniforms, short shorts and a khaki blouses. Those must be the Sherbrooke Girls. “Just want you to meet them and say hi, alright? Don’t worry.”

“Alright,” you say.

You walk up to one of them, a pale girl with black hair and blue eyes. She folds her arms, grinning. “Hey there, eh.” She holds out her arm, smiling at you. “Mackenzie King.”

> MACKENZIE KING SHERBROOKE GIRLS HIGH Kills: 32 “What does she say?”
> “Hopefully it’s good.”
> “Eh, she exaggerates.”
> Other

>> “What does she say?”

> “Hopefully it’s good.”

>> “Hopefully it’s good.”

> “Eh, she exaggerates.”

> “What does she say?”
Nervous and awkward ellie is great.

>> “What does she say?”

>> “What does she say?”
"Is it about my boobs?"

>> “Hopefully it’s good.”
Welp, finally catching up.
Some fanart i've made yesterday in case anyone missed twitter.

That's really nice, user!

Great work!

I wouldn't be surprised if her boobs aren't legendary at this point.

>I wouldn't be surprised if her boobs aren't legendary at this point.

It might already has its own article on some gossip tabloid, like
"is it natural or not?" or "How to own big knockers like Elodie!"

> “What does she say?”

You blink. “Um, what does she say about me?”

“A lot,” says Mackenzie. “Ah, don’t worry about it, she sings quite a lot of praise of you, same for Iris Blackbourne. She especially told me of your big…” Mackenzie’s eyes flick down to your chest, then make eye contact with you again. “… love for tanks!” Really. Did she. “But eh, our team is just as eager and confident as yours. I’m surprised the sister of LGA’s own Gertrude Pool though is having trouble recruiting people.”

Griselda shrugs. “Ah, well, that’s complicated.”

“Shame, I’d gladly follow you into the fire and flames,” says Mackenzie. “But until then, I suppose we are opponents on the field, eh!” She smiles. “We’ll bring Sherbrooke some pride today, alrighty?”

You nod. “We won’t hold back if you don’t.”

“That’s what I like to hear!” Mackenzie holds out her hand, and you shake it firmly. “Good luck! Sherbrooke will give you a thrashing!”

-

-

The judges line you all up to begin the match. “The match between Sherbrooke Girls High and Lafayette Girls Academy will now begin!”

> LAFAYETTE GIRLS ACADEMY
> Hometown: Norfolk, Virginia
> Motto: “Dum vivimus, vivamus”
> March: Lafayette Girls Academy March
> Commander: Griselda Pool

> **GRISELDA POOL (M4 Sherman – 75mm M3 “Janus”)
> *ELODIE R. ZUMWALT (Cromwell III – QF 6-Pounder “Oliver”)
> *IRIS BLACKBOURNE (Churchill IV – QF 6-Pounder “James)
> “SUVOROV” (Panzer III Ausf. J – 50mm KwK 38 L/42 “Frederick”)
> SERAFINA MACZEK (M26 Pershing – 90mm M3 “Sokol”)
> REGINA TANEY (IS-2m – D-25T 122mm “David”)
> DALIA EARNHARDT (M18 Hellcat – 76mm M1A2 “Mifune”)
> SERINA HILDEBRAND (Tiger II (P) – 88mm KwK 43 L/71 “Cub”)

What happened to the Panzer IV?

[2/2]

> VS

> SHERBROOKE GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL
> Hometown: Greater Canada area
> Motto: “A Mari Usque Ad Mare”
> March: O’ Canada
> Commander: Mackenzie King

> **1 MACKENZIE KING (StuG III Ausf. G – 75mm StuK 40 L/48 “#1”)
> 2 *JENNY WILKINS (Sdkfz 164 Nashorn – 88mm Pak 43/1)
> 3. *FRANCIS WILLIAMSON (Sdkfz 164 Nashorn – 88mm Pak 43/1)
> 4. VALENTINA COX (Sdkfz 164 Nashorn – 88mm Pak 43/1)
> 5. DEBORAH BROWN (Sdkfz 164 Nashorn – 88mm Pak 43/1)
> 6. LYNNE VERNON (Sdkfz 164 Nashorn – 88mm Pak 43/)
> 7. BAILEY WATT (Sdkfz 131 Marder II – 75mm Pak 40)
> 8. LILY ARTEMIEVA (Sdkfz 131 Marder II – 75mm Pak 40)
> 9. TOVE SANDBERG (Sdkfz 131 Marder II – 75mm Pak40)
> 10. SONJA ODINSDOTTIR (Sdkfz 131 Marder II – 75mm Pak 40)
> 11. ELOISE BRUCE (Sdkfz 131 Marder II – 75mm Pak 40)
> 12. LUCY ARCHER (Sdkfz 138 Marder III Ausf. M - 75mm Pak 40)
> 13. ALICIA DEAN (Sdkfz 138 Marder III Ausf. M - 75mm Pak 40)
> 14. JASMINE MAHMOOD (Sdkfz 138 Marder III Ausf. M - 75mm Pak 40)
> 15. KATHERINE O’NEILL (T-70 – 45mm Model 38)
> 16. KIERA CARTER (T-70 – 45mm Model 38)
> 17. MILLIE JORDAN (T-70 – 45mm Model 38)
> 18. KEIRA STEPHENSON (T-70 – 45mm Model 38)
> 19. ZOE HOLMES (Crusader III – QF 6 Pounder)
> 20. FAITH WHITEHEAD (Sdkfz 131 Marder II – 75mm Pak 40 “Kohlenkau”) *LEGENDARY*

> BOUNTY
> KOHLENKAU
> 2000 Dollars

[2/3]

[3/3]

“Let the match begin!”

-

-

“Alright, Serina,” says Griselda. “You’re in a very big slow tank, I want you to remember that.”

“Yeah, yeah,” says Serina. “Let’s just get on with this so we can go back to the beach.”

“Right. You all know the plan. We’ll hit them first, and draw them into our killzones. Officers, you have free reign over which direction you want to go. Tell me now so we know which way you’re going and I can assign the tanks to you as I see fit, got it?”

“Got it!” you and Iris say. “Elodie, you set the pace, which direction are you going?”

> COMMAND POINTS: 20 CP
> INTUITION: - 2 CP
> EXECUTE TACTICAL MANEUVER (Which?)
> Deploy Smoke (3/3)
> APDS Shot (5/5)
> South
> Full West
> North
> Other

>Full West

>North

>> North

South

North

I'M LATE FOR THE QUEST AND WE START TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH BOYS

STOP IT OR YOU'LL MAKE OLIVER ANGRY

>t
Well tell Oliver and his friends to buck the fuck up, we have tanks to kill.

>North

Remember the plan, guys

We scout the north, and if they come our way we bait them onto the bridge south of our start where we pincer and destroy them

If they run into our units on the island, then we have to rush back to pincer them on the bridge when our units retreat

where was the plan? Unfortunately it's been awhile and i missed the last thread due to being distracted.

>Remember the plan, guys
We have plan?
Oh yeah, i recall we do.

...huh, good thing i voted for north then, i forget our plan and think any flanking movement is good.

> North

“We’re going to head north, Iris.”

“Alright,” says Griselda. “Take Serafina and Suvorov with you. I’ll take Serina with me. Iris, Taney and Dalia are with you.” Everyone calls affirmative. “Alright, on the bounce!” Your tanks get on rolling, except for the King Tiger. “Serina, is something wrong back there?”

“Hold on, the engine’s not starting,” says Serina. The King Tiger suddenly roars into life, puffing out a large black cloud of the engine block. “There we go!”

“That cloud of smoke is not good, but then again we did have to restore that on short notice,” says Griselda. “Proceed as planned. Iris, head south, take the bridge if practicable, we’ll support. Ellie, you scout north.”

“Got it,” you declare. You look back to Serafina and Suvorov. “Serafina, you good back there?’

“We’ll follow your lead!” the Poles declare all at once.

“Take us in, Commander!” yells Suvorov.

Alright, alright. Here we go…

“You know,” says Winona. “This isn’t so bad, tanking in our swimsuits. Why don’t we do this more often?”

Your tanks rove on, and you take another look at the map. From this distance and with all these trees in the way, you won’t see any advance movement from Sherbrooke.

> Deploy Smoke (3/3)
> APDS Shot (5/5)
> Continue north
> Start westward
> Hold position
> Other

>> Continue north

>> Continue north
And after reading this anthology comic,
I feel Oleg is the Unsung Heroes of Griselda's team.

We need to get something for him later.

>> Continue north

> Continue north

Us and Suvorov head up north to spot the other bridge and determine whether the enemy are crossing it to the island or whether they're coming straight for us.

In the event they go to the island, we do the plan I outline next

In the event they're coming north, Survorov and us play loosey goosey and bait them onto the bridge, smokes, flares, the works, then spring the attack north to south

Ideally we can take out all their mediums/lights in one fell swoop then retreat down to the urban sprawl of the island for dealing with their casemate tanks

>Leave an ambush contingent in the golf course hidden behind the trees
>Send the heavies and a couple of defensive mediums into Oak Island and bait the enemy into combat there
>Do a peeling retreat w/ covering fire all the way back to the bridge and start to retreat across with the lightly armoured tanks going first, heaviest heavies guarding the road before the bridge so the enemy cant break through and shoot us on the bridge
>once friendlies are far enough across the bridge, the heavies left behind start to move across the bridge, bringing the enemy with them
>once they reach around the blue position, ambush contingent springs and begins harrying the enemy from behind along the bridge
>enemy should panic and try to flee past the slow heavies, maybe take them out
>enemy gets a little further along bridge, northern hidden contigent opens fire on the enemy
>rock and a hard place, highway of death 2: cute girls boogaloo

this all relies on the enemy fighting us on oak island so we need to find a way to get them there

alternatively we could do the same plan but in reverse if they come from the north and use our fast tanks in place of the heavies

What about Serafina?

Too much micro. Just wing it.

She's Pershing, right?
Golf course

> Continue north

You continue north on the way to the big road to the top of the map. There you’ll use that to flank westwards if the Canucks decide to head south towards the bridge instead of moving east towards your start location. To be perfectly frank, this isn’t something that leaves a lot of room for error. It’d be like Legolas saying that the Hobbits are being taken back to the Misty Mountains.

“This is Iris. We see some dust growing up near the bridge.” You mark it down on your map. “It’s not too big of a cloud, but we can’t tell if it’s just their lights or if it’s all of them at once.”

“Right, me and Serina are gonna move to reinforce in just a little bit,” says Griselda. “Elodie, if it turns out they’re all at the bridge, I want you to flank them from the north. If it’s just their light tanks, hold position.” Got it, got it.

Still, if they’re already at the bridge, that must be their fast tanks, right?

Hm…

> Deploy Smoke (3/3)
> APDS Shot (5/5)
> Start your flanking run to the bridge
> Hold position
> Other

>Intuition
>Hold Position

Hold.

>> Hold position

>> Hold position
Hold Fast!

> Hold position
Gris knows what she's doing. Should inform our squad as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=htgr3pvBr-I

> Hold position

delete this

Delete THIS
*unzips benis*

In before we fug Jockey inside the turret

DELETE THIS

WE WILL DO NO SUCH THING

ELODIE IS FOR GRISELDA / WINONA / DENISE ONLY

She is communism use

> Hold position

Something clicks in your brain for a second. There’s no way that Mackenzie would be dumb enough to head to the bridge and leave her northern flank undefended. She must be protecting her rear with something. Could be the Nashorns, could be the Marder IIIs, could be the lights for all you know. A flank attack might be more difficult than you think.

“We’re moving to reinforce,” says Griselda. “Got anything Iris?”

“Not yet,” she says.

You arrive at your holding position, then take up your binoculars and look down. Yep, there’s some dust and a lot of white smoke covering up their positions. You do see silhouettes of what are either Marder IIIs or Nashorns in the smoke but you can’t make them out. And certainly from this range you can’t take them on. Nashorns could though.

“Iris, how soon are you arriving?” you ask.

“About five minutes out give or take,” she says.

> COMMAND POINTS: 18 CP
> Deploy Smoke (3/3)
> APDS Shot (5/5)
> Start a rush from both north and south, try and catch them by surprise.
> Rush them now and scatter them for Iris to make a breakthrough.
> Wait for Iris to start the engagement.
> Other

>> Wait for Iris to start the engagement.
>> Other

> Other
Let Iris know there's TDs waiting for her, encourage her to use liberal smoke and HE from the larger guns to suppress them (the ultra thin crew compartments are still at threat from stuff like 122mm HE going off nearby). We need to break up their formation before we engage or their tank destroyers will do exactly that.

>> Wait for Iris to start the engagement.

Let them get locked down so they can't respond to us stepping on the GAS

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

here

adding this

Here. It's also worth noting we could use our position to spot somewhat effectively for the other platoons when they start firing into the smoke, and direct their fire onto target.

This but the nashorn and murader Ii have 88mm and 75mm respectively

and we have GUTS

Yeah, Iris has Regina with the IS-2m though, which is packing the 122mm Cannon. I'm not talking about them shooting us with HE, but us shooting them.

And TITS

“Iris, start the engagement, we’ll follow up. Watch for the tank destroyers.”

“Affirmative.” You watch through your binoculars, then see Iris’ Churchill come up from the buildings. She comes up to the bridge, and fires at the first thing she sees.

> KO: JASMINE MAHMOOD (Sdkfz 138 Marder III Ausf. M)
> KILL CREDITED TO: IRIS BLACKBOURNE (Churchill IV “James”)

The response back is a hail of high velocity fire. Iris and company immediately back away, but not before sneaking in another shot at something she just saw.

> KO: BAILEY WATT (Sdkfz 131 Marder II)
> KILL CREDITED TO: IRIS BLACKBOURNE (Churchill IV “James”)

“Hey, save some for us, Iris!” yells Dalia.

“We’re on our way to reinforce,” says Griselda.

You take another look through the binoculars. The smoke is starting to dissipate, and you do see a lot of casemates and cruisers in the woods. And you do see a pair of Nashorns facing you down in your direction as well. Okay, tough flank for sure…

> COMMAND POINTS: 18 CP
> Deploy Smoke (3/3)
> APDS Shot (5/5)
> Rush them
> Head west to try and find a hole in their rear
> Double back and try and approach east to west.
> Other

But they have only 20 something rounds and a long reload time we need to do a choake point by knocking out their rear and front tank

>> Head west to try and find a hole in their rear

Let's scoot north so we're behind that forest to the west, then pick our avenue of attack

Keep calling targets

They aren't in a convoy user, they're dug in. The only way that would happen is if we could force them to abandon that position for a new one and caught them in transit.

By Cruisers do you mean the T-70s or just the Crusader?

>> **GRISELDA POOL (M4 Sherman – 75mm M3 “Janus”)
>> *ELODIE R. ZUMWALT (Cromwell III – QF 6-Pounder “Oliver”)
>> *IRIS BLACKBOURNE (Churchill IV – QF 6-Pounder “James)
>> “SUVOROV” (Panzer III Ausf. J – 50mm KwK 38 L/42 “Frederick”)
>> SERAFINA MACZEK (M26 Pershing – 90mm M3 “Sokol”)
>> REGINA TANEY (IS-2m – D-25T 122mm “David”)
>> DALIA EARNHARDT (M18 Hellcat – 76mm M1A2 “Mifune”)
>> SERINA HILDEBRAND (Tiger II (P) – 88mm KwK 43 L/71 “Cub”)
Vs
> **1 MACKENZIE KING (StuG III Ausf. G – 75mm StuK 40 L/48 “#1”)
> 2 *JENNY WILKINS (Sdkfz 164 Nashorn – 88mm Pak 43/1)
> 3. *FRANCIS WILLIAMSON (Sdkfz 164 Nashorn – 88mm Pak 43/1)
> 4. VALENTINA COX (Sdkfz 164 Nashorn – 88mm Pak 43/1)
> 5. DEBORAH BROWN (Sdkfz 164 Nashorn – 88mm Pak 43/1)
> 6. LYNNE VERNON (Sdkfz 164 Nashorn – 88mm Pak 43/)
> 8. LILY ARTEMIEVA (Sdkfz 131 Marder II – 75mm Pak 40)
> 9. TOVE SANDBERG (Sdkfz 131 Marder II – 75mm Pak40)
> 10. SONJA ODINSDOTTIR (Sdkfz 131 Marder II – 75mm Pak 40)
> 11. ELOISE BRUCE (Sdkfz 131 Marder II – 75mm Pak 40)
> 12. LUCY ARCHER (Sdkfz 138 Marder III Ausf. M - 75mm Pak 40)
> 13. ALICIA DEAN (Sdkfz 138 Marder III Ausf. M - 75mm Pak 40)
> 15. KATHERINE O’NEILL (T-70 – 45mm Model 38)
> 16. KIERA CARTER (T-70 – 45mm Model 38)
> 17. MILLIE JORDAN (T-70 – 45mm Model 38)
> 18. KEIRA STEPHENSON (T-70 – 45mm Model 38)
> 19. ZOE HOLMES (Crusader III – QF 6 Pounder)
> 20. FAITH WHITEHEAD (Sdkfz 131 Marder II – 75mm Pak 40 “Kohlenkau”) *LEGENDARY*

8 vs 18

> Double back and try and approach east to west.

>Cruisers
Wait so there's more than one turreted tank down there? That means their lights are also deployed in the defensive position. They don't have a screening/flanking force.

> Head west to try and find a hole in their rear

>hole in their rear
lewd