Dragonball Quest #65

>>Previous threads

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball quest

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a sixteen year old boy named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

Rolls are made AFTER an option wins, not during the voting process

I hope everyone has fun.

>Current Saga

King Piccolo

>>youtube.com/watch?v=hzYw9NaxE9g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXNtdfAreQs
youtube.com/watch?v=VJkCnwbOncA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So, anons, who dies tonight?

Tofoo, if the dice gods are displeased.

Don't joke about that Som I don't want any of our friends to die. I would rather this

Oh shit i missed last time. What'd happened?

"PICCOLO!" you bellow at the top of your lungs. "COME OUT AND FACE ME!"

For several seconds, there is silence.

You see no signs of any other living things aside from grass outside of the castle. There are no guards, no civilians, and no demons. You can sense Piccolo inside, but he doesn't seem to be coming out.

>A. Shout out for him again

>B. Fire a Light Shot into the side of the building to get his attention

>C. Go into the front entrance of the castle

>D. Something else

Clearly Flute, but not before we make sure Bongo doesn't gank Tien and Yamcha.

>>C. Go into the front entrance of the castle
Bitch nigga hidin' n shit

We drank the water, we can fly now, Roshi and Chaozu are dead. Tien and Yamcha went to confront Piccolo

>B. Fire a Light Shot into the side of the building to get his attention

He could be trying to bait us into a trap.

Oh fuck things really went haywire, huh?

Neat!

If he isn't going to come out I geuss we will go in.

>>D. Something else

We got new powers, right? Why not take a moment to focus, and try to sense him or other bodies of Ki?

Oh forgot to mention Piccolo made his wish on the balls and killed Shenron

Oh what the shit!

We also have a black Nimbus

That happened in the show I think. Goku is currently indisposed going through the ice maze to drink the water

Som said we need to ask Korin if we can keep it the next time we see him so we can't call for it on demand like Goku does his nimbus

"PICCOLO!" you roar. "COME OUT!"

Again, no response.

"PICCOLO-"

>>youtube.com/watch?v=nXNtdfAreQs

"Alright, worm, you have my attention," a voice above you declares.

Looking up high above you, you can see a tall, green-skinned creature with pointed ears and a pair of antennae standing at the top of the palace. He wears a shirt with the same symbol you found near Krillin's body.

At his side stands a smaller green creature with a head like a pterodactyl. This one's dressed a little more regally.

Side-by-side, the two slowly float downward, landing in front of you at the same moment.

"I wasn't expecting any visitors so soon," the larger creature comments. "But I appreciate your eagerness to see me."

The smaller creature chuckles.

"Now, what was that you were shouting?" the larger creature asks. "You wanted me to come face you? Don't tell me you mean to fight me."

>A. No, you mean to kill him

>B. Tell him he's going to pay for taking your friends

>C. Ask who the runt standing next to him is supposed to be

>D. Something else

>C. Ask who the runt standing next to him is supposed to be

It is time

"No, I mean to kill you," you tell the demon king.

Piccolo and the smaller demon exchange glances before bursting into mocking laughter.

"This one is quite the comedian!" Piccolo declares through laughs.

"Just like every other fool who has stood against you, your majesty," the smaller creature tells him. "He talks big now, but he'll soon learn the error of his ways."

"Pity he won't live long enough to appreciate that new knowledge," Piccolo says, smirking confidently in your direction. "You humans, especially you martial artists, are pathetic. Every last one of you are worthless, and what makes it worse is that you never recognize the superior species."

"You're going to pay for taking my friends," you promise.

Piccolo snorts. "You aren't the first fool to tell me that. And you won't be the last. You want vengeance for your friends? You won't find it, but I can help reunite you with them!"

>A. Tell him to go ahead, then

>B. Tell him he's wrong about humans, you're better than his kind

>C. Something else

>C. Something else
No words only battle now.
Only violence.
TRUE VIOLENCE

"After all wasn't it a human that sealed you away all these years."

>A. Tell him to go ahead, then
>C. "You lost once, you can lose again."

I am going to channel my inner mech pilot

Backing
I really want to punch someone mid-monologue just once

Yes. Let the girl's name flow through you. Unleash the rage monkey

My inner mech pilot is a mix of Kamille, Shinobu and Noriko. Shout out to that one guy on xenoverse who made a female Kamille

>Noriko
You sound like a wonderful person

>better than his kind
Aren't Namekians pacifistic vegans who don't flaunt either of those traits?

>implying we currently know that

"You're wrong about humans," you tell King Piccolo. "We're better than your kind."

Piccolo and his friend smirk.

"After all, wasn't it a human that sealed you away for all those years?" you ask.

The comment touches a nerve, as Piccolo's smirk vanishes, replaced by a scowl.

"You're quite arrogant for an insect!" the demon king tells you. "But if you're so convinced that your kind is the superior species, you shouldn't mind putting that to the test."

His body begins to shudder, and you notice the smaller demon chuckling to himself.

"Yes...." Piccolo tells you, his voice sounding strained. "One of humanity's so-called "champions" against one of mine."

He begins to look as if he's choking, and you see a large lump appear in the bottom of his throat, slowly moving its way up as he continues to shudder and grunt in exertion. His mouth opens wide, and the large object begins to emerge before he spits it out onto the ground, coating it with green slime.

It's a massive, white, oval-shaped object. After only a moment, you realize what it is; a giant egg.

The object begins to shake, and cracks appear along the shell.

"Your name shall be Drum," King Piccolo tells the creature within the egg. "Your purpose shall be to break my enemies."

A large, green arm punches through the egg, and a leg soon comes out the other side. The egg shatters into pieces as the creature within rises.

The new demon is huge, with a round body, large arms, and the same green skin as the others you've encountered. He's far bulkier than the others you fought, and also lacks the wings of Tambourine.

Drum cracks his knuckles, chuckling to himself and stepping toward you.

"Show this lower life form who rules this planet," King Piccolo instructs.

>A. Attack the creature (40)

>B. Defend and counter (20)

>C. Wolf Fang Fist (40)

>D. Something else

I'm just a guy who loves mecha and action anime. She isy waifu though, her screams are engraved on my soul.
Let's size him up

Whats the dc to counter launch him towards Piccolo.

>>B. Defend and counter (20)
Cautious and careful. Watch, learn, and don't fuck around or fall for any weird demon tricks

But let me add that this would be an extremely stupid thing to do

What's the DC to launch him into Piano?

Would this kill the Piano?

>Implying Jung isn't the superior Gunbuster waifu

I'm dissapointed, user.

ROLL

Rolled 68 (1d100)

Rolled 33 (1d100)

Rolled 82 (1d100)

Rolled 47 (1d100)

I am sorry to dissapoint Jung is very nice but like I said Norikos screams are engraved on my soul. I digress though Coach > everyone

Now that's something I can agree with.

This creature doesn't seem like much, but if you allow yourself to get careless, he could wound you before you even have the chance to fight King Piccolo.

Caution is the best approach right now, so you play to your strength and get into a defensive stance, planting your feet firmly and waiting for Drum to make his move.

The newborn demon does not keep you waiting long. He steps forward, continuing to chuckle to himself.

"Goodbye!" he says before throwing a punch at your gut.

You easily parry the attack and answer with a palm-strike, catching the demon in the face and knocking him back. While he's off-balance, you throw a roundhouse kick that catches him in his large chest and sends him flying toward the palace, crashing through the wall and vanishing into the building.

The smaller demon trembles at your performance, and the smirk on King Piccolo's face vanishes altogether. You slowly lower your leg and watch the spot where Drum vanished.

He stumbles out of the rubble, wiping blood from his face and chuckling to himself again.

"Well, that was an interesting sensation," Drum tells you. "But, I have to make you pay for hitting me like that."

King Piccolo laughs. "Yes, Drum, put him in his place!"

>A. Attack Drum head-on (45)

>B. Defend and counter again (25)

>C. Kill Drum with a Bear Shout (30)

>D. Kill Drum with a Kamehameha (50)

>E. Wold Fang Fist (45)

>F. Something else

DC for killing Drum with melee/Wolf Fang Fist?

>B. Defend and counter again (25)

Alright. Now that we know there aren't any weird tricks and he's just a brute, let's wipe him out quick.

This, I would normally argue to conserve energy for Piccolo but let's end it

Bear shout takes slightly less energy than Kamehameha, right? Or is it just weaker but unexpected? Or is it weaker, but less charge time?

Weaker and unexpected

ROLL
ROLL

Rolled 82 (1d100)

Rolled (1d00)

Rolled 24 (1d100)

what

user please

Rolled 90 (1d100)

Rolling

Rolled 99 (1d100)

Someone do a couple of mass rolls we seem to be hitting real high on the dice and I have a bad feeling about it

Not bad, anons, not bad at all

You open your mouth wide as Drum begins to march toward you again.

The demon pauses, giving you a somewhat confused look.

The Bear Shout technique seems easier to use now,so you need only about two seconds to ready the attack.

Piccolo's eyes go wide, as he seems to recognize what you're about to do.

"DRUM, GET OUT OF THE WAY!" he yells.

But, it's too late. With a roar, you unleash your power, sending a wave of light blue light flying from your mouth and streaking toward Drum. The demon is unable to make it out of the way in time, and your blast engulfs him, detonating with enough force to significantly increase the size of the hole in the castle.

When the smoke clears, there is absolutely nothing left of Drum.

You turn back toward Piccolo and the other demon, who have very different reactions to what you've done.

The smaller demon is trembling with fear, an expression of terror on his face as he calls out in a horrified voice.

"Drum, nooooo!!!!"

Piccolo is also trembling, but he looks far more angry than he does scared. His hands clench into fists, and he takes a step toward you.

"Don't get cocky," he warns. "Drum's power was nothing compared to mine, and neither is yours!"

>A. Attack King Piccolo (60)

>B. Defend against Piccolo, and counter (40)

>C. Bear Shout

>D. Kamehameha

>E. Something else

>A. Attack King Piccolo (60)
Should I dump /c/ute things for luck when we roll high DC rolls, anons?

Rolled 68, 34, 63, 95, 20, 74, 96, 36, 33, 13 = 532 (10d100)

As you wish, mi'lord. Bad rolls, get in here!

Worth a shot

It begins

youtube.com/watch?v=VJkCnwbOncA

>So, anons, who dies tonight?
I haven't read the rest of the thread.
Bulma.
I bet Bulma dies.

Don't even joke user

ROLL

Rolled 4 (1d100)

4>Bulma

Rolled 89 (1d100)

Ayy

Rolled 62 (1d100)

Would you like another set of rolls to try to weed out the low ones?

I have some stuff I could burn to appease the Dice Gods or Kek or whatever.

Once again, you go on the defensive, waiting for King Piccolo to make his move.

He strides confidently toward you, scowling down at you and raising his right arm.

"Die, human!"

He throws his punch, but you manage to catch it, smirking up at the demon king before jumping up and kicking him the face with all of your might.

Like Drum, he's thrown off his feet, flying away from you and crashing into one of the smaller structures near the palace, causing a large part of the building to collapse on top of him.

The other demon shrieks in horror. "What did you do to him?!"

The other creature is freaking out a bit early. You're sure Piccolo felt that kick, but he's not dead, not even close.

Sure enough, as the dust settles, you see Piccolo standing on top of the wreckage, a finger pointed toward you and a mad grin on his face.

His fingertip glows, and a beam of light shoots from it, heading right toward you.

>A. Dodge (40)

>B. Deflect it (60)

>C. Deflect it back at him (80)

>D. Dodge and get close enough to attack (70)

>E. Dodge and Bear Shout (50)

DC to deflect it at Piano?

>A. Dodge (40)

>E. Dodge and Bear Shout (50)