Should have bought SALT

Stayed solid through the bitcoin pump and dump and now is going up.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JVYeMbh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bought at 55k my bags are heavy

Stayed with my over 2k SALT the whole time, ready for that platform release.

Erik Vorhees will save us!

>yfw it crashes so hard once the platform is out and everyone realizes the $25 was bullshit kek

go buy some BTC then. Oh wait, everything is clogged up and coinbase is down to delay further crash. Kek.

what always happens after a bitcoin crash......the alts crash harder along with it....................................

now is not the time to buy, wait for the real blood on the streets

>everyone realizes the $25 was bullshit
$25 is the floor. They will prob raise it sometime next year when demand soars. Voorhees is behind it (shapeshift founder). This thing is going to be the leader in crypto backed loans.

I expect people do take out loans instead of selling their crypto before the year ends, to not take the tax hit.

think it was just a quick pnd. no crashing so soon. now is the best time to buy cheap altcoins

you don't think bitcoin will drop significantly now?

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

wait for the normies to react like dominos

normie money will go into alts

>

I'm sure the normies who have just signed up on coinbase fuelling this BTC bull run are fully aware of the alt coin market......not

IOTA is on the news here, they are coming

I'm the retarded Irish guy who ordered a custom Ledger Nano from their store when it explicitly said US shipping only.
They seem to have removed the US only limitation (presumably because of retards like me) if anyone else wants one they are still only 5 Salt plus one Salt for membership.

>MUH VORHEES

kek

all in btc baby. since feb. ask me how im doing. ahahahahahaha

Should I hodl my salt boys

$25 when?

>MUH VORHEES
Ever used shapeshift? They're trusted as much as coinbase and actually respond to tickets.

>no one ITT realizes that if i'm lending you USD based on your crypto as collateral and i liquidate the crypto. it becomes a taxable event, to which the BORROWER (you) has to pay taxes on.

kek this platform is such a fucking joke. i cant wait for them to address this.

The platforms primary purpose isn't a tax dodge.

it opens up MASSIVE tax implications because of the risk of your collateral being liquidated due to crypto volatility.

its not about tax dodging.

>With a non-purpose loan, investors continue to receive the benefits of their portfolio holdings, such as dividends, interest and appreciation. If the value of the pledged securities declines, however, the lender may require that additional securities be put up as collateral or that part of the loan be repaid to make up for the decrease in collateral. This type of borrowing is considered an alternative to traditional margin borrowing because it allows multiple investment accounts to be used to secure a loan.

Find the next coin here guys discord.gg/MPaWK6k

>being so naive that you think a text message will save you when BTC swings below the oracle liquidation price LTE

>because of the risk of your collateral being liquidated due to crypto volatility
Just take a small loan then. If the price tanks 50%, you won't get a margin call.
You don't have to be fully leveraged.

LTD*

so lay 2x LTD for your loan to avoid liquidation. riiiiight. thats going to be HUGE guys. buy salt now. lol

I guess I'm naive because I consider salt a great investment and a great platform.

we all know salt was just influenced by the PBC newsletter, these guys leaked it
discord.gg/JVYeMbh

what you have here is a bunch of people who understand crypto but not loans investing in a loan product they dont understand properly.

good luck guys, hope it works out for you lol. im out. done explaining it to you idiots, you're blinded by greed cuz muh voorhees

Already more than doubled my money in a month but thanks anyway.

They hold 1 BTC and give you a $5k loan. That's not too bad.

This is why I can't stand BTC maximalists, you've made what, almost 20x this year and you call other people greedy kek

What's the problem with parking 1 BTC you aren't going to sell anyway, and borrowing $1k just for fun?
You won't get a margin call unless BTC crashes to practically zero. You get a small loan instead of selling your appreciating crypto. And the interest pays itself off since your SALT tokens are appreciating. It's a no brainer.