Dungeons The Dragoning 40000

I am looking for character art for the intentionally cringe worthy/special snow flake campaign that a friend of mine is running. I am looking for a necro/darkeldar maid ideally one that is both, and not in completely exposing clothing ideally. I am also looking for a minotaur pyscho or a psychotic minotaur.

Other than that, this is to be a general thread.

Pic not related.

Danke, sauce.

Hoo dat?

That's the minotaur from SMT 4 on the 3ds.

Did some digging, so nevermind. It's an American model, Cool Austin, who was confused with the Croatian president, who is evidently hot as hell.

Obviously a Paragon with Charisma at 6 dots

Yeah, its kinda deceptive like that. I didn't change the file name for the lolz

pic related is the actual Croatian president.

Indeed she is. Not quite the model, but not bad.

Does anyone have the link to the expanded third book series

Not book 3.6 but the series of smaller and more detailed books it was broken into?

Or better, did that guy on the forums every finish his revising of original two books?

How could I fit Star Control II and Star Wars into the Great Wheel?

DtD related images

MUH DICK

It wasn't just that she was hot, it was that her personality was so goddamn British it turned me on like tea and crumpets.

Someone should really make a rougelike out of this

Nice

When I was reading the DtD40k fluff, the Empire felt a lot like the SW Empire, so clearly can't be that hard.

I think you mean, Smashing.

fucking hell that is on point to the request, bravo user.

WTF AM I EVEN LOOKING AT?

Can you feel the warp overtaking you? Is it a good pain?

Nemesis the Warlock
"The title character, a fire-breathing demonic alien, fights against the fanatical Torquemada, Grand Master of the Terran Empire in Earth's distant future, and his attempts to exterminate all alien life."

I really wish that game was more popular

There are many things that should be more popular. However it seems the vast majority of people stick with stuff like D&D and never move around to other systems.

>finally start shadowrunning
>DM makes my first ever non milk run a straight up parody/rip from a show
>it's not even a good show
There's a reason people stick with D&D, so shit like this doesn't happen.

D&D is better because then the GM is stealing from tolken?

I mean there is nothing wrong with D&D, but it sounds more like a problem of a shit/noob gm

I've yet to actually have a DM that steals from tolken.
Every time I learn a new system though, no matter the DM, they think that a direct parody of something else shoved into said system is somehow great.
More annoyingly, they always make it some obscure shit, and their reaction varies. Some get mad you don't get it, some giggle and send you the link afterwards (which pisses me off, because it's usually an exact fucking copy, which is why it felt so railroady, it was) and some just use it to disguise the fact that they have literally no creativity and thus aren't a good choice of DM.
Maybe I'm just cursed, but yeah. D&D/PF is usually a pretty safe fallback for some reason, even on a previously shitty DM that did the above, giving them a second chance with a new system.

>a show
What show?

not gonna say, it was about a year ago, but i know the dude still browses here.

In my experience, D&D/Pathfinder/etc. gms tend to stick with the same tropes for their campaigns. This makes rping rather tedious after over a decade, at least for me. I haven't had too much of a problem with non D&D GMs. In fact the best GM I know runs world of darkness, and the second best is rather fond of savage worlds.

THICK
H
I
C
K

I get that refference

This is sick as fuck

Keep it blue, Homo Felinus not for sexual

Everything is for sexual

Poor Jane, humans are not prepared for barbed strapons.

Got damn