Shinobi Quest #26

Shinobi Quest #26

This quest takes place within the lands of the Five Great Shinobi Nations (aka Narutoverse) starting roughly around the beginning of the original series. The world of this quest remains similar to the original, with slight but notable differences in certain areas, based upon the passage of time from a single slightly altered event.

(It’s a goddamn Naruto Quest, you bastards. Have fun, participate, and write in when you feel inclined. Most of the outcomes of this quest will be determined by you, the players. Critiques and questions are always welcome, as my knowledge of the weeby shit is not all encompassing.)

pastebin.com/WiPdCqLH

Previous Threads: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Shinobi Quest

Last thread, Tsuki Norihime and the team engaged not only Shisui, but the returned Zetsu horde. After Itachi exhausted himself fighting Shisui, it was up to Tsuki, Nori and Hinata to take care of the giant fused Zetsu and it’s minions. Utilizing a combination attack thought up by Tsuki on the spot, the team was victorious.

After returning to the camp, Tsuki engaged in a bit of botany, opting to feed the strange flower some of her blood. Afterwards, Tsuki and company woke Lemeza- it was time to open the box….

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtVirHikldA
youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U
youtube.com/watch?v=GxKPBLjHAEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gingerly, you undo the simple metal latch on the front of the box.

You look around to Lemeza and your team, who all nod at you, in turn.

With utmost care, you open the lid of the box- it creaks as if it’s been a thousand years since it was last opened.

Inside, a singular porcelain white egg rests on a small velvet pillow- there seems to be no dust, or sign of aging. Odd.

The egg itself is adorned with an image of two crowned rabbits, bowing before a great tree.

Atop the tree, a singular red eye rests. It has ringed pupils and has 9 tiny tomoe etched inside.

Truly, the details are amazing. A simple look atop the egg links it to a chain of spun silver.

You lift it gently, to inspect it further.

The eye stares with intent- it’s unblinking image uncompromising.

YOU HOLD THE EGG OF THE QUEEN.

Your extremities feel…. cold. You gasp for breathe, and your vision darkens.

You clutch the egg to your chest as you lose consciousness….

YOU CUM WITH THE INTENSITY OF A THOUSAND SUNS

Aaaaaand we're off to a great start

You know if Griffith put his hair into drills he might look a bit like Tsuki

youtube.com/watch?v=gtVirHikldA

Again, you find yourself floating upon that great sonorous ocean-

A sea of dreams.

It certainly feels the same as before, but… something is different.

The Moon. The Moon is much closer than before.

So close, in fact, that it dominates the sky.
Your thoughts immediately go to books Father had you study as a young girl- books about the relationship between the moon and the tides. Thankfully, this is a dream.

Right?

Looking up at the moon’s surface, you feel like you can almost see something; the faintest of movements across the heavenly body.

Your eyes feel… heavy. It’s been such a long day…..

You…

1. Sleep
2. Sleep
3. Sleep
4. Sleep

>Reach for the Moon, then fall asleep

>1. Sleep

>3. Sleep
Sleepy Tsuki

secret option 5
>dream

>3. Sleep

>3. Sleep

>4. Sleep

Gonna be a close vote

>dream

4. Sleep

>3. Sleep
Reach out towards the moon, before sleeping.

>5. Fuck Sleep

>1. Sleep
Dream about money and crushing our business rivals.

>Sleep

Maybe for just a little while…

You close your eyes, and sink beneath the waves…..

“Hey! Wake up!”

A voice calls out to you…

“Wake up, sleepyhead!”

Who…?

You open your eyes; the effort is almost beyond you.

A small girl with white hair is sitting next to you, beneath a great tree. Did you fall asleep here?

“Hey! You’re awake!” she says, her small smile broadening.

“Come on!” You can’t sit around here napping all day, you know.” she teases.

“Where… am I?” you question rubbing your eyes.

The girl looks at you quizzically.

“You’re acting odd today, Tsuki. Come on!”

She offers you her hand….

1. Take the girl’s hand
2. Don’t.

>It's Dune
>It's Indiana Jones
>It's Berserk
>It's The Mummy
>It's Mean Girls
>It's Iron Man
>It's Naruto

Can we confirm that this is the best Naruto Quest?

>It's Naruto

>1. Take the girl’s hand

Can we write in?
>Who are you?

>Resist from hugging the cute little girll
>Take her hand

1. Take the girl’s hand

>1. Take the girl’s hand

>2. Don’t.

>Take the girl's hand

Round and Round Wargle's plot goes...where it stops, no user knows

1. Take the girl’s hand

It'll be cute and bloody as fuck, I bet.

I hate mindfuck shenanigans, They always last waaay to long and are boring.

>1. Take the girl’s hand
How could I say no to that cute little face

I get what you mean by lasting too long, but otherwise I disagree.

Rise, Tsuki.

Writing.

Great, More ambiguous shit that you can use to fuck us over with.

>being this salty over nothing
Jesus did your boyfriend rape you this morning?

Do you need a hug?

Here's the domestic abuse hotline user. 24/7 - 1-800-799-SAFE (7233).

You take the young girl’s hand.

She helps you up, and wastes no time leading you down a path, away from the great tree.

“We can’t be late, you know. The bunnies will be upset if we’re late!”

She’s so enthusiastic- wait, bunnies?

The pathway crests a small hill, and empties into a large open field.

A field filled with rabbits.

In the center of the crowd, a larger rabbit, dressed in finery, directs the others.

“Come now, everyone! Make way! There’s no need to crowd around! Everyone will be able to hear, I promise. Now-” the rabbit stops when the two of you approach.

“Ah, my dears! I worried you may have napped a wee bit too long! But here you are, right on time. Please, take a seat.”

A talking rabbit. You contain your surprise, and sit with the girl, surrounded on all sides by chittering rabbits.

“Now that everyone has arrived, we may begin! It’s a tale you all know very well, but it is important to remember! So please, everyone, use your ears and not your voices, yes?” The clothed rabbit says, hushing the crowd.

This whole thing is just so very strange- and you cannot help the feeling that you should be doing something important right now….

1. Shake it off. It’s time for a story, after all. You don’t wish to be rude.
2. You don’t have time for this. Where are you?

GAH! THAT BUNNY IS THE STUFF OF NIGHTMARES!

>1. Shake it off. It’s time for a story, after all. You don’t wish to be rude.

1. Shake it off. It’s time for a story, after all. You don’t wish to be rude.

>2. You don’t have time for this. Where are you?
Months or years will probably have passed by while we're doing this useless stuff.

>2. You don’t have time for this. Where are you?

>1. DO NOT WANT. Shake it off. It’s time for a story, after all. You don’t wish to be rude to the nightmare hare..

I wonder who the girl is, considering how she bears similarities to Kaguya, but still looks pretty different.

But user, Frank was the hero.

Enjoy a nice cup of tea.

If we can summon that fucker we'll have a pretty rip shit genjutsu summon.

If we can summon Frank we will be the most terrifying ninja around. Talk about mindfuck central.
I would be fine with getting rabbit contract JUST for him

Story Time~

Writing.

Ho!y shit guys, Kaguya is the rabbit sage!!

>I'll tell you a little story called "The Pretty Alien": Once there was a very pretty alien. She was so pretty that everybody fell asleep. The End.

I like how it's only Japanese culture and her appearance that link her to rabbits. And she really has no relation, she didn't even have horns until she ate the Chakra Fruit.

>moon bunny contract
I knew there was a reason I followed this quest.

The large rabbit begins the tale-

“Our lady came to this land, alone, from the distant heavens.”

“She wished for peace for all creatures, and protected the Tree of God.”

“But her task was a solitary one. Though she befriended the spirits of nature, such as ourselves, she, as we all do, came to yearn for companionship.”

“She found this companionship in a leader of men- a man who wanted nothing more than peace for this land, and his people.”

“They were happy, for a time. Our lady stayed with the leader of men, and with her guidance, the men prospered.”

“This prosperity drew those who wished to incite violence and war- for such things are the way of men.”

“These people looked to harm our lady- and when she defended herself, the fickle leader of men betrayed her. The man she loved now wished for her head- and our lady despaired.”

“Such are the ways of men.”

The rabbits all hum in agreement.

“Our lady, heartbroken yet still yearning for peace, borrowed the powers of the Tree of God to end the conflict- all conflict. It was truly a wonderful thing.”

“The fickle men now saw our lady for what she was- a Goddess, gracing us with her divine presence. They began to worship her- for that is only right.”

“Our lady bore two sons, born of the leader of men. Though they were of man, she loved them, for they were hers.”

The Bunnies is coming

Sorry Danzo, but it looks like we're going down the Obito/Madara route.

Nah, not really.

Obito and Madara didn't realize they were helping Kaguya.

We're doing the Zetsu route, actually.

We'll be the Narutoverse version of Wallace Breen.

looks like we have either kaguya's moon bunnies route or ebisu's konoha phoenix route....

I want to try to make Kaguya not be so bad,so she dosn't Infinte tsukiomi everyone.

We can apparently get two summon contracts, one on each hand

>Danzo route
>Madara route
>Zetsu route
>Choose none

We don't need to follow anyone's path but our own. We are gaining so much knowledge and different perspectives that puts on a higher playing field than others that are blinded by their ideals or narrow-minded.

What we choose to do with all this knowledge is our choice and no one else's.

Only if Wargle says so.

Very true.

Bunny suit Tsuki art when?

“Our lands were finally at peace- it was truly a paradise.”

“But it was not to last.”

“Our lady’s sons, now grown, could never hope to appreciate the peace she had created.”

“They saw her divine visage, and thought themselves equal to her.”

The crowd of rabbits begin to collectively boo loudly. The young girl sitting next to you seems to enjoy the story- she boos with the rabbit emphatically.

“Her beloved sons, just like their father, betrayed our lady, and rebelled.”

“Usurping her power, the sons moved to strike down their mother- and though she could have easily cast them down, she loved them too much to do so.”

“And thus, the sons cast down our lady, and sealed her away among the stars- and the wars and chaos wrought by men eventually returned.”

“We rabbits, loyal to our lady, followed as far as we could. We wait ever patiently for her return- for surely, it grows ever closer.”

The Rabbits all bow their heads, as does the young girl.

“May our goddess Kaguya return, to guide this land once more to righteous peace!”

Again, raucous cheers among the rabbit crowd. The young girl turns to you and smiles.

“Wasn’t that great, Tsuki?” she says happily.

1. Of course!
2. I’m not sure I understand…
3. This is nonsense! Where are we?

>1. Of course!
It's a polite lie

You thought I was on your side? HAHA FOOOOOLLLL NORIHIME SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN ZE WORRLLLLDDD!!!!! (I have no idea where I went with this.)
youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U

>4. It was a nice story.

>2. I’m not sure I understand…

1. Of course!

>3. This is nonsense! Where are we?

. It was a nice story.

While we're on the subject, what's the status of the moon Otsutsuki's and how low are the chances of contacting them?

"Please just humor me here, treat me like I've been away for a long time and forgotten. Who are you, what is this place, and how do we know each other?"

>4. Sure, just contract with me already. Jesus ya'll are tedious, I've got a business to get back to. Time is money and Norihime Industries ain't gonna run itself.

>1. Of course!

option the movie rights to their story

Testing

We can do it anons, open up our own movie studio and cast ourselves as the lovely heroine

How useful do you think think this summon will be?

youtube.com/watch?v=GxKPBLjHAEA

Creepy rabbits? Creepy rabbits.

Yeah, I'm having trouble too.

Considering the fact he can erase people out of existence, very

That's seriously fucked up.

Yeah I've timed out two or three times.

Unbelievably useful

Test

Testing

How long do you think it'll take before we start call Kaguya our older sister?

Never

not as useful as this one