Who here /cashcrop/?

Who here /cashcrop/?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this some kind of cryptokittie app?

I work at a shitty rec grow with retarded management but I still get paid the same even when they fuck up. Maybe after I make it off crypto I can run my own grow.

>things you can actually cash out

I also flip seeds at auction, I've got quite a collection of rare gear.

How can you stay under the radar of police about the electricity usage.

Can you use car batteries?

rig the meter noob

>not reducing your carbon footprint using organic poop energy

Anyone sell mushroom spore prints? Seems pretty easy to do.

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

I have a few nice seeds too some breeders are making a killing selling a ten pack for $100 plus of course im not a breeder so i have no clue how many seeds can come off 1 plant.

IF U INHALE THEM THEY CAN SPROUT IN UR BRAIN

Yeah i'm not sure about that. You can't tamper with them without breaking the seal.

And also they have started changing them to electronic ones.

Use COBs, period. They're smashing efficiency ceilings, I run a few modular units under 1100w and reliably pull down 4 units a month. They aren't hot enough to require air conditioning with a relatively open floor plan and basic exhaust to a cold lung room in a basement. That's about half the wattage of a decent mining rig, and about 10x as profitable. And you'll actually touch a vagina with the proceeds.

Don't buy prints, spore syringes are perfectly legal and sold all over the place. Make liquid culture, rye grain spawn, monotubs. Refresh your liquid culture every month, and get a decent magnetic stirrer and a legit teflon stir bar.

~4000 if you pollinate at around 4 weeks, can be hard to stagger your males and females like that though.

let's be totally honest, that flower is fucking awful

it would taste like shit from all the bud boosters added.

send me your discord boyo

I bought a syringe for mine, it's less work just to leave a cap on foil and sell them face to face or in person.
"GT" stands for "GourmeT"

what the hell is a cob?

it stands for chip on board led. It's a cluster of small leds on one chip resulting in better efficiency those shitty chinese blurple leds compared to cree and even vero cobs. i think quantum boards are a little more promising for growing plants because they just have better light spread and not so much overlapping.

digikey.com/en/articles/techzone/2016/aug/the-basics-of-chip-on-board-cob-leds

cringe

dont post in here kid

THIS, organic or GTFO

Any recommendations?

Hey guys r8 my dream
>make 2 million in crypto
>live off interest
>move to colorado
>grow my own weed
>fuck my fleshlight everyday

ty for the spoonfeed user, i appreciate it

this is the most pathetic post i've seen in awhile and i've seen some things

Thank you ;)

same let me know if you want to split a house

I grow weed but I don't sell it. I live in the middle of nowhere by myself so it's safe to openly grow, but I also live in the most anti weed state in the country so I would be risking my entire life by getting involved in dealing.

QBs, Sunboards, and Chilled Tech are all great in terms of umole/j efficiency, but I've done some pretty extensive testing, and they don't produce tight flowers. Auxin is a signalling hormone that seems to really appreciate discrete heat signatures from point source lighting, it's how the plant determines terminal and axial meristem differentiation. A curtain of super even light seems to encourage extreme foxtailing. I guess they're great if you just want vegetative mass for extracts, but I'm in the boutique market.

don't have one

PF tech sucks man, I never had much luck with cakes, moisture levels are too hard to control and you can't shake up the spawn to get an even colony. Try grain spawn, it's heaps easier.

Yes we get clones it makes for a solid profit (legal state)
We are also starting a business to build grow trailers lmk if anyone's interested easy

Do you have a chilled board?

Haven't used chilled specifically, but the lion's share of the ppfd is coming from the samsung LM561Cs that are the same bin as sunboards and QBs, so I can't see a slight spectral shift resulting in much of a difference. Whatever's supplemented by the monos exists in the white spectrum, and at really high light intensity levels, the McCree curve flattens out significantly and you're really just looking for photon volts essentially.

So it's the Samsung's with a few red and Royal blues in their along with a couple of uva leds? And they want to double the price honestly fuck growcuck

you ain't a real smoker.

Yeah pretty much, Photon Fantom is legit though. If you want boards, get Sunboards, dude doesn't need your money.

It was nice talking with you user thanks wish I had your knowledge

Well actually do you think it is worth it I know uvb can fuck plants up real good

Just pulled down 1000 plants for two guys and got invited back next year to be a partner. Will earn a normie salary in 5 months next year while living in pristine, isolated wilderness.

I truly can't comprehend why anyone would choose city life after spending two months in the woods. I can safely say I truly hate the modern world opposed to rural living.

What's with whalegate lately? They stopped giving free signals or what? I use to make easy +50% with them. Lifesucks now i need to pay for it

>Who here /cashcrop/?
Been growing indoor hydro NFT for 6+months. Have my own setup for making clones too.
Making looads of cash. Investing lots in crypto.
You can actually cash out this shit its great.

clueless dipshits

Capped

Yeah I hate it too I’m fucking miserable but how else and I’m gonna find a wage slave job

you could just tap into it before the meter ... might be a little risky.

Solar is a possibility too