SMART CONTRACTS

Since ETH is dead due to some dumb kittens, what are some good alternatives if you believe in the future of smart contracts.

I have some ETH and want to flip them for 100k of your coin if you make a good argument. I am interested in fundamentally superior technology and will not invest in some current Veeky Forumstard-tier hypecoin of the week. Think long term (years)

>other might have the same question
>links and papers
>just guidence on where to start our own research

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/article/scriptless-scripts-how-bitcoin-can-support-smart-contracts-without-smart-contracts-cm882818
discord.gg/nX3M59X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you want to bet on smart contracts, unironically LINK. Etheruem got so big because it was the first decentralized smart contract platform, and it fucking sucks at this stage. Should show you how needed something like Chainlink is, and that the market has somewhat awoken to smart contracts. ETH needs to be looking over their shoulder for competitors after its weaknesses have been exposed.

>after its weaknesses have been exposed.
Which are what exactly?

I am afraid to buy LINK since Veeky Forums seems to shill it up, which is never a good sign.
>many seemed to have made money here by doing the opposite of what Veeky Forums told them

Any other alternatives

Stratis is most likely going to be the next runner up. It is so close to actually doing it.

EOS maybe?

>what weaknesses
>what is the OP

buy ADA

Tezos

Veeky Forums shills good buys *sometimes* but you have to look at the sentiment and hype. It needs to be all organic, and it can't be running out of steam. LINK has lots of OC memes and personalities attached to it, and it's all organic. Real hype.

Unfortunately 90% of what biz is shilling is just people shilling bags and shitty PNDers. But once you get a feel for things you can really sniff these out.

i think you'd want to check out, in no particular order
>ADA
>ARK
>DLT
>EOS
>ETC
>EXP
>IOTA
>KMD
>LSK
>STRAT
>UBQ
>XLM

A lot are shit, but you should know the competition anyway. It's not like the market is any kind of smart. Lookin at you IoTA.

Does anyone know when ETH will implement Plasma and Raiden?

REQ
OMG
NEO
FUN

TO THE F MOON IN 2018

Your reasoning is correct.

But LINK is a true goldmine

This fud is ridiculous, just set your gas price to 50 gwei. Still procceses more than btc.

Besides Black Moon I can't think of anything going as big as Etherum and Monero.

gas is sub 20$ today, you in?

Something like Scriptless Scripts, maybe?
nasdaq.com/article/scriptless-scripts-how-bitcoin-can-support-smart-contracts-without-smart-contracts-cm882818

>dumb kittens
You mean awesome kittens.

blackmoon
why has the price been dropping since it hit exchanges?

gtfo newfag

bch is getting smart contracts next year

because of the big block commitment you dont ever have to worry about another cat doomsday.

ADA for sure

discord.gg/nX3M59X

Should i sell ETH?

Damn. Never took that shit serious but now I saw thier website. This looks fuking MOON.

For what? ETH always recovers

>eth is not the future
>invest in chainlink ERC20 tokens that depends on the ETH blockchain ?
nigger are you fucking retarded ?

Look into Zen Protocol faggot

it doesn't depend on the eth blockchain so I think it's very clear who the real retard is here

Tezo's is garbage but it's backed by smart money, so that's good. I'd go with Zen Protocol, they tell you why they're 100x times better than ETH and Tezo's in the WP