ALTS ALTS ALTS

As Bitcoin goes back down, what alts will you be buying?

Good opportunities out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JVYeMbh
discord.gg/nX3M59X
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

musicoin & shift

substratum is a good buy now

>As Bitcoin goes back down, what alts will you be buying?

When BTC goes back down it will be too late, friendo. ALTS will skyrocket once BTC stabilizes, best swap back now.

REQ and LINK
its like you guys aren't even real Veeky Forumsraelis

DOGE

vertcoin for the halvening
REQ cuz it's the FUTURE

Stellar, Ark, Vertcoin.

> REQ and LINK its like you guys aren't even real Veeky Forumsraelis
Alts are going to crash harder then BTC user just like all the times before when BTC crashed.

DNA and NEO

FUN
product releases in Q1 this shits gonna 30x

Gupppy. Buy my bags.

Unironically a good call

Monero and ARK.

DNA is a huge opportunity coming up. Need to buy in while still so low

Waves has huge developments this month. I'm in deep.

alts with actual uses should keep some more value than the ones that are just NEW CURRENCY LAWL
>inb4 LINK and REQ are just whitepapers

Decred, so low right now.

this. too many normiecoin fags here. all probably newfags, too.

wtf doge is rising?
why is that a good call. I thought this was a memecoin.

is ETH a bad alt to hold?

I'm already all in on LINK

pivx and bitbay.

Got quite a few req should I plan my retirement for the end of the year or later?

litecoin for sure bet, and sonm for biggest roi possible

BCPT

The doge is older than time itself user.

I could try and say that its because its so well established and has lots of pairings but honestly it just seems to go up when everything else goes down for no reason.

COINBASE TRANSACTION IS STILL PENDING FUCK ME

doge is a scam

Ripple XRP. Huuuuge comfy gains in 2018. screencap this.

DNA is fucking retarded

REQ

Zencash best opportunity. Touched its all time low.

TenX is down 50% from yesterday. Usual has 150btc buy volume, currently 19btc.

YOU DO THE MATH

>Smartbridge, Allows any coin to be used and exchanged. No limits like atomic swaps
>Small buisness blockchains. Creat your own chains at the push of abutton, with templates and customisable features.
>Smart contracts with 12+ API language support
>First SCIC coop society in France. Publically backed by France Think tank. Hello EU adoption.
>DPoS, better than POW, better than POS, Eth chatter is already going this way, stakers governing and voters.
>Mobile wallets 2017
>Native smart card 2018
>Truly the normie coin, masses will flock. It'll share the space with Ethereum too acting as a bridge for the spastics.

How are you not on board yet?

BITBAY before the dynamic peg release

Why is it retarded? How does creating a platform for trading genomic data not add value?

I guess it's good for faster transfers right now? Price jumped a lot since I last checked.

I'm just waiting for Wanchain and Tezos to put all my shitcoin bags into. Never selling my remaining 11BTC.

Just short BTC and make even more profits

The mere fact it still exists is testament to how irrational the market is. I have 666 Doge in all my exchange accounts for good luck

When you read their goals you can see it's all very sensationalized. This seems like the kind of thing that shouts 'future applications', and it's true that you could backup your genome to the blockchain, but the answer I have failed to find is why anyone would want to. They seem to be going in the personal genome storage direction, but why would I need a decentralized backuo when I could just get it sequenced and store it locally? Why would I even want to do that? Who would possibly want to buy random snippets of other people's DNA to create value for the uploader? They even state it's too expensive and large to upload the whole thing, and mention you can only put in the areas that differentiate you from other people - that's 100% BS and pharma companies or scientists will not want to buy that Truncated data. In short, I think it sounds interesting to those who don't know much about genomics. I work at Synthetic Genomics and think it's total crap as a future idea, but who knows you may make money off it in the short term if Reddit tier science normies pile on.

BTS

Halvening's already priced in

Never heard of genome research?

Didn't read your whole comment before I wrote that. I don't see why it shouldn't be viable for scientists

More Ark, more REQ and more XBY

I'm getting burned alive in alts, I think its time we bent the knee to btc lads. The power of the banks chinks, and normies is too strong

More tech stocks. Fuck alts.

Genome researchers can pay for data, but there's already a huge data sharing initiative going on. And you want verified sources - if you study a specific breast cancer mutation you want data from hospitals and biopsies where that's been verified, NOT some random snippets of eye color and racial makeup that average Joe uploaded himself and hopes to make a buck off.

It is a good call because it is currently at one of its lowest ever points

No idea why people don't know about this, its gonna explode

SALT

try sniffing around in groups like these, they often have good info on alts that might boom
discord.gg/JVYeMbh

LISK, QASH, GRS, SALT, VTC

why does it need its own token

Maybe BCH.
Definitely GRS.

I just sold all of it because I got tired of it constantly bleeding

everyone buy XLM

IOTA is garanteed to be something like 20$ end of 2018, atleast, thats what I'm counting on.

NULS. It took a gruesome dip and is going right back to where it was once this is over.

BTC to already hit 20K... I fucked up senpai, shouldn't have invested in alts

ARK, ADA, GUP

discord.gg/nX3M59X

I think now is a perfect time to buy alts. So many hit their floor.

What about when btc corrects to 12-14k?

Worry about that later. I'm getting tons of satoshis right now as I write this

You dumb fucks.
Here are the best Altcoins right now:

VTC Vertcoin
LTC Litecoin
ARK Ark
BRK Breakout
XMY Myriad
BWK Bulwark

Nice, had ark already, going through these others now.

XMR my friend.

Now is a pretty good time to swooce into Walton. They have a lot of news lined up for the next few months

Monero so I can hide my wealth from ((them))