BAD NEWS, KIDS

BITCOIN IS PUSHING 20k IN KOREA. RIP ALTS. ETH IS ON A TEAR AS WELL.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nX3M59X
discord.gg/3yVaEME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bad news. BTC to $13k tonight.

Good news! Bitcoin to $25k tomorrow!

Its literally 3am in korea

Wasting your breath. Japanese do not care about Godzilla, how are they going to care you are down 50% in your Alts?

i need ETH to buy IOTA..

wanna help?

0x4c475735732c5f5dd5f73f0cf5e8a5c92e468b40

lol. Yup. That was the dip. here we go.

I finally bought the fucking dip, I swear if this crashes again I'm suiciding

>muh korea

Korean exchanges yes. The actual pump is coming from the china.

I HAVE $100 SHOULD IT ALL GO 2 BITCOIN????

YES

Buy some popcorn and watch the show. You will need at least that much.

you always show up after its obvious Bitcoin is going up.

Ummm. Count the bitcoin crash threads. Literally dozens. Count the bitcoin pump threads. One. Are you a Common Core Math Graduate?

Korea. Knew they would eventually be good at something.

Pump away ............

Oldfagbiztard is never wrong. Thanks again for the security feels oldfag!

stfu idiot.

Yeah. Don't feel pregnant, kids. I had alt bags I was down on 50% as well. Not huge bags (to me) but bags nonetheless. I just now realized I could recover the 50% loss and go 5x by next year just by putting those alt bags in the last dip with the rest of my main stash at $14720.

The only reason I'm green this week is because it took a week to transfer btc to my coinbase acc

Hey OLDFAGBIZTARD, I'm one of the anons who's always been supporting your threads. Do you like my chart?

Dou you even peek out your bedroom window? That is because a mining pool got hacked for 60 mil. didn't even scratch one of The Dragon's scales. 4000 Bitcoin is a drop in the bucket.

dafuq

Alts will be back

discord.gg/nX3M59X

Crashed as soon as you posted this
Nice

JUST THE GUY I WANTED TO SEE. DUMPED ALL MY ALTS. 100%BTC FOR THE RIDE

Good work, user. You should go to school for Graphic Design. If you do not have the money, seek an Internship. you will go far.

nice, just bought 100k

I'm not scared at all. Iotas going to 10 dollars very soon. R-right?

Welcome aboard.

jump in a group to bounce ideas and come to a consensus on what to buy and when. havng many pitch in with research and helping pump the price

discord.gg/3yVaEME

HAHAHAHAHA
just so you know they might have faked 1 or 2, or 3 of their partnerships just to make it look more glorified

Go away Pajeet

Shhh. Go back to bed Bobby. The adults are talking about Bitcoin in this thread.

Bitcoin is going for 40k$ this year, not even kidding.

oldfag, is there at any point next year we'll see dips like in the past?

Luck is with you, user.

I'd be pretty close to my keyboard from the 15th to the 18th.

>That is because a mining pool got hacked for 60 mil
Retard, its because of the difficulty adjustment not some coordinated attack by bch. bch hashrate is lower than usual actually, it didnt steal btc hashrate

kikestream did this to themselves

why the hostilities Jin Soo?
go back to pumping your shitcoin, Jihan is getting pretty angry you're not delivering.

Yeah. Um. Nicehash kinda took out a whole ecosystem of miners. Thus you have 200,000 unconfirmed transactions. A drop in the bucket, to be sure. Others are gearing up to make that dough.

go look at the mempool history, it started pumping the exact moment the difficulty readjusted

Just checked. This user is correct.

good on you user for admitting that you were wrong, not a lot of people on here has the balls to do that. The nicehash hack probably affected this as well but its not the main cause

Tard, what are your thoughts on Monero??

>non fud btc discussions
what can you say about btc except it will go up?

$30k by xmas
screencap this

15666. Fueling complete. Floor is in

lel

God I hope so. I'll buy another $100 then cash out next month once it breaks $30k.

what's so funny? i predicted the 8k to 10k pump over thanksgiving. i predicted the 13k to 16k yesterday too. you'll see when we hit 30k by xmas.

Are my goddamn Ether bags going to get any lighter?

Eth was pumping this morniing on Bithumb. Just checked. It is still going at $511.56 atm.

try $50k boys
normies are just now learning how to even buy btc. some were ahead of the curve, hence the recent spike, but most probably just recently set up a coinbase account, and won't even have their funds available until next week. just wait for the spike we're gonna see from the procrastinators in the next couple weeks.

I've had at least 4 family members since yesterday ask me how to start buying bitcoin, with strong intent of doing so, and I'm hearing similar from friends of mine. It hasn't even really begun.

are you the original oldfagtard, or the scammer? can't keep up with these retarded tripcodes anymore

> (You)
>Eth was pumping this morniing on Bithumb. Just checked. It is still going at $511.56 atm.
That would be nice. I bought 12 ETH at 450. And while it doesn't hurt me because everything else is doing well it is s still annoying. Fucking cats

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

This reminds me of the dot com bubble where cab drivers were giving investing advice

last small dip to buy in. Floor is in on Bithumb, and it is going parabolic. Up.

I want to believe

buy in

be prepared for changes of up to $ 1,500.00 in price throughout the day tho

Assuming that's correct and every American puts something like $1k into BTC on average, that would be enough capital to double the BTC market assuming 100% float. Since we actually have like 5% float, you ain't seen shit yet. On top of that, the Lightning Network just demo'd on mainnet and is probably going to roll out in Q1 2018. This bubble isn't going to pop before that, and when you can buy and spend BTC with a fucking play store app you are going to see the biggest normie gold rush since California circa 1850

Look Curly, This obsession of yours is not healthy. You really should find your real Father.

Did the Big Bang Theory do this?

I ain't here to quibble; your threads are /comfy/ so I come to them. Not really saying much cause 9/10 threads are "post your address I found my old wallet"; but here's your (you).

You think it could go to a million?

lol. OK Curly. Truce. Welcome aboard.

It's crashing down in korea the past few hours just like it has been here, so I don't know what you're even saying.

Is everything on Veeky Forums subterfuge, bullshit and confusion? I think so.

RIP for everyone falling for the wallstreet jew your gonna get gaped

Has not been crashing for hours. lol. has been forming a floor at $19,000.

its $15800 now what are u saying

Ok maybe crash is not the right word lol. Still it's been mirroring the U.S. exchanges at least superficially.

In 5-10 years but that's too fucking far in the future. Right now I am feeling 20-25k in the 1 month horizon. Just about in line with the oldfag's predix about korean pump to 20k.

Ya'll ain't noticed that during amerifat hours the asian bots do the opposite of what the asian market will do that night, e.g. if the price is slowly going down during amerihours the korean bots are buying small amounts while the american market traders are selling; that night the korean traders will come in, see how much their bots accumulated, and then pump the market to bring their stake up in value, and then rebalance their portfolio or repeat the above process the next day during american hours.

OG.

Two trips only.

Sharp eye. Curly.

4u. zhencang is mandarin, do not know the word in korean.

What about eth and ltc? Where do you think they'll be in 5 years?

I hate mETH. LTC is probably a good buy and less risky than BTC but I only say that because I expect the lightning network when it rolls out for BTC will also support atomic swaps between LTC and BTC; given the above the LTC market will follow BTC

and what happens when the boosters burn out???

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CUT MY BAGS INTO PIECES

Disengage, and switch to Mains.

You plebs sure know how to ruin threads. Fuck off.

>buying in to a currency that you can't hold
call me when the power's out oh wait you wouldn't be able to hahahah

Hey buddy. Long time no see. How the futures will affect the price. Btw good fucking call about btc hitting 14k when it was still 9k!!!! Unbelievable - how did you fucking do it???? Impressed!!!

>nocoiners are THIS mad

You mean: "disengage XMR and switch to BTC"

(thx for XMR gains from the moon you called, btw)

YW. lol

Thank you. Bithumb still bouncing up and down between $19,200 and $19,500. Be interesting when they wake up.

Well, I see some profit taking starting 2 days out from futures, 3 days for weakhands. Runup after futures to The Big Short. Still analysing to see what buyback will be at that point. You would be fine to hold through it all, but there will be some wild gyrations for those with fists of iron and balls of steel and flawless timing to make some bank.

you do know that bithumb is present time and not the future right?

Any threat from Jihan and bch? Unconfirmed txs scare the shit out of me...

Any way to benefit from arbitrage bithumb/binance without krw account in korea? No tether in bithumb and other coins are way to expensive to buy...

Covered this. Nicehash hack netted 60 mil, and took out some miners. Drop in the bucket. Others are gearing up to make bank by catching it up.

Yeah. I watch it as a minor indicator to confirm intel.

When it's the best time to buy alts? After 19th?

BCH can't "flippen" BTC any more; the new algorithm they adopted pegs the BCH mining difficulty to parity with mining BTC in terms of profitability, so BCH literally cannot become more profitable than BTC to mine for an extended period of time. The reverse is actually more likely to happen right now, as the massive BTC unconfirmed txn pool and high profitability (hash rate doesn't come online as fast as the price has risen) is incentivizing all but the most diehard cashie to mine BTC not BCH. The BCH difficulty will slowly go down in the next few days/hours, and that may cause the price of BCH to fall as well.

/r/btc has been predicting a bubble since 7k so who knows

that's a lot of "chioa cious bapi pangang" to explain a pump and dump

When you pump and dump your own shitcoin and walk away with 2k BTC; tell me about how you know everything about pump and dumps.
t. Wolong

Exactly. Dragging BTG down as well. Finally gave up on that and put those little bags with my BTC stash.