>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mv3ScKLD1Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happens if I go Vampire, Werewolf, and Holy Empowerment in Hellsing?

Holy furry vampire.

Gamer/Minion Master requires Tossing from you people!

The Gamer Chain-
Concept-Overlord Native-Chain, a Gamer like Ainz who got sucked into the New World. Built the way I would build a character for an MMO, Minions and Buffs for Minions.
Has a Gamer mind-set for most of the chain, trying to exploit anything he can, and to get more Minions and Buffs.

Companions- Forsetti, Gnarl, Lilith, Mooks, Lupa d'Angela, Akitsu, Yashima, Haihane, Waddle Dees, Heather, Genie, Female Hades, Felyne(Not named),Arianrhod, Otis, Milo

The Witcher.

Order of the Stick

Zoinks! Check it out Scoobs, it's ManBearPig!

Sure, why not. Time for Magic.

Right after Witcher.

Abridged Alucard spends the entire jump mocking you relentlessly

How strong is Lord Soth in Dragonlance/Ravenloft?

That looks like HISHE art. What's this from?

The Senile Scribbles. It's a Skyrim parody series that's pretty funny.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mv3ScKLD1Vc

Reposting Question to Heavens:

The Yandere diclonii only scales to us and our companion when acting against us. And she will kill any obstructions to her time with us.

So let's say we are intangible spoopy ghost that only the Yandere Diclonii can see and we constantly hang out around them. Will that work?

Follow up question: if we choose a cheap canon companion option and pick Nana, would the above outlined tactic let us keep the plot as it was in the official material, at least up till manga' ending?

What's a good alternative to MtA magic for my chain? I decided that I wanted to hold off on dealing with the WoD, at least until later in my chain, but still need something to fill the gap. I'm looking for magic that comes from an external source or has inherent consequences to it.

The Witcher- Fantasy Adventures in Not-Poland as it's being invaded by Not-Germany. Fun times.
0/1800
Human
Rolled for 35
Drop-in
Rolled for Vizima
Free Soundtrack
Free Horse Riding
Free Hunt or Be Hunted
Discount The Wild Hunt Comes-MINIONS!
Discount Of the Elder Blood-Now by "Can attack from multiple locations at the same time" does that mean I can cast multiple summon spells at once?
The Magic of Science
Import 2 Companions-Forsetti and Lupa
Import 2 Companions-Gnarl and Lilith
Import 2 Companions-Yashima and Haihane
Import 2 Companions-Otis and Milo
Free Map
Free Toussaint's finest

V is very, Very Extraordinary+400- You know those people who say "may you live in interesting times" as a curse? Fuck those guys.
In the Grimdark past+400- And I care why? It's not like my friends are dying, just disposable minions I can summon on a whim. My Friends are too strong for that shit.

Traveler's Gate.
Light Bringer.

Order of the Stick- Another Fantasy Setting? My Favorite.(No Sarcasm)
0/1600
Rolled for 27
Rival
Free Human
Free Cleric
Free That Sweet Evil Reverb
Discount Dangerously Genre Savvy
Oath Spirits-MINIONS!
Never Split The Party-Forsetti, Lupa, Gnarl, Lilith, and Heather
Free Lead Sheet
Astral Plane Fortress
Clown Puppet

It Figures+0- Am I a stick figure? Why am I a stick figure?
Start of Darkness+300- Fuck off m8s My Soul is Sovreign, and it is my Own.
Schedule Slip+200
Meddling Attorneys+100- Fuck off, I'm Japanese. I give no fucks about your copyright protection!

Drown the plane in Summoned Minions, Creations, and anything else I can think of. Conquer a Kingdom, get some Binding Oaths from Adventurers who's loyalty I gain.

If I take part of a things soul, and mix it with part of soul of another thing, assuming that the original people are still around, and put it in a freshly made body, does it count as created life for purpose of being a companion?

Do you wanna get Malkuth from that shitty RWBY/Gamer Fanfic? Because that's how you get Malkuth

Probably, yeah? You mixed two things into something new after all.

Why would you though? Ripping part of their souls off doesn't seem very healthy for the originals.

Light hath touched upon things far more shit in their containment.

I want to companion Lilith-Adam hybrid while keeping Rei and Kaworu alive. They are the friends Shinji needs

The fuck is Malkuth?

Actually, the werewolf is always in his human form. His alt-form is a white mist.

Maybe you could become a red bat mist?

Bad guy based on Sandalphon from Abrahamic mythology. He's made of the Malkuth(from the Kabbalah) part of the Soul, of like over a million people. Mushed together to make a soul 100% out of Malkuth.

It's a weird fucking fanfic.

Technically Sword and Sorcery.

Elfen Leid Jump v0.1 by
HeavensAnon

Diclonius does not really work as a background.. Because it has no actual perk tree.

In other jumps like this, there have been backgrounds and races. So let people choose between Human or Diclonous.race, and then choose a background.
So you can Drop In as a Diclonous, among other things.

>from that shitty RWBY/Gamer Fanfic?
>shitty
Dude, the guy posted every day for over a year. And it was better than some book I have paid for. Before you get all sour grapes, post why not post YOUR million word story for people to bitch about.

user you might not be aware of this. But I call every fanfic a "shitty fanfic". Even the ones I like.

Nah. All fanfic is garbage by default, don't bother trying to defend that trash, the thread agrees on this.

To play devil's advocate, in the show there simply are no diclonii which fit any of those backgrounds in anything approaching equal terms with their counterparts; the government controlled ones are badly treated attack dogs and the only one resembling the drop-in background is amnesiac.

Just being a diclonius with a somewhat functional life and not hunted by the government would be an immense anomaly.

I don't even disagree but only shitposters claim to speak for the entire thread or use "the thread agrees" to make a point.

Because it's a shitty power wank, pretty much gives everyone in Jaune's family an uber-powerful semblance because why the fuck not, and Jaune becomes a robot instead of a person for all that he emotes.

ryuggi is one of my favorite fan-fic writers, but GOD DAMN do I fucking hate The Games We Play.

Whatever, keep defending your shit taste.

What part of "I don't even disagree" do you not understand? I'm only criticising the last third of your sentence.

>it's a shitty power wank, pretty much gives everyone in Jaune's family an uber-powerful semblance because why the fuck not, and Jaune becomes a robot instead of a person for all that he emotes.

I regret watching The Irregular at Magic High School too.

Man, how is that retarded pile of shit not a jump yet.

While it was admirable and the fiction was a great serial read on reflection I can say it had its flaws.

Like how every single chapter was devoted half to wordswordswords exposition and that Jaune turned into a smug ironic asshole like malkuth was. I can honestly say I prefer the loveable buffoon.

And the upstaging of characters don't get me started.

Jaune is a shit. A SHIT!

For some reason the part that annoyed me the most was when Jaune unlocked his chakras. He got them all at once. That's not how it works. You're supposed to start at Muladhara and work your way up to Sahasrara. And he didn't even use any of the chakras except Sahasrara and Ajna! If you had a neat idea for skills that you wanted to give Jaune as stat milestones, just give those two. You don't need to embed them in the framework of chakra to do it.

Jaune was one of the worst character in the story and one of the most obligatory ones in the show.

Do prisoners of my Innistrad Helvault carry over between jumps?

In your opinion, what is the most underrated Jump?

Alright, I've had my coffee and some breakfast. Let's get some Q&A done.

Use your imagination. It's a drawback, so it'll still be present as a challenge or obstacle at some point or another. Points for creativity on the plan, though, that will give you some time and leeway.

As for how hard canon is derailed, I leave that to your own chain and the natural consequences of the butterfly effect. I can see very few scenarios a Jumper WON'T derail events in this canon, though.

They can increase in strength as well via training and pushing the softcap. In-jump, they have the same disadvantages as normal Diclonii. Post-jump, they are free of the downsides like the Jumper is, and even get a 'human' lifespan. Think I answered this already, but I'm restating for posterity.

If yall want it that much, I can make Mark of the Devil available for non-Diclonii. Just note it'll give you lots of trouble in-jump if you display them openly. The post-jump sterility applies to all Diclonii you take with you, of course. I didn't think to add a 'normal' companion option, but if you want, you can use the import option to make some OC companions with my blessing. I'll add a note about it next update.

Mostly to reflect the setting's nature and the fact the jump will make you a fairly similar being to Lucy. The background is basically just free powers otherwise.

It's not 'just' 600 points for a Diclonius. It's 600 points for a SANE Diclonius, without the homicidal urges directed at your companions or anyone who seems to bother you. This is astoundingly rare in-setting. I'm not averse to bumping the price down later, though. It just means less to deal with in-jump without MINE! hanging over your head like a yandere Sword of Damocles.

Did I miss anything?

I ruled holy empowerment crippled you in jump if you were a vampire.

And I'm back! So, /JC, where to next?

Reposting.
>Anyone know if taking "Product of SCIENCE!” and "Mighty skill" in one punch puts us on Tatsumaki's level?

Goat Simulator

How does Spring of Drowned Girl/Boy from Ranma 1/2 interact with alt. forms? Like if I'm in Tamaranean form from Teen Titans and I get splashed do I turn into a female Tamaranean, or a female human? Can this override normally mono-gender forms like Asari from Mass Effect or Gallade from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon?

It makes you female human. It's not the Spring of Drowned Tamaranean Girl.

After the jump, it becomes an altform in itself.

I assume it doesn't change mono-gender, as there isn't an opposite gender to turn into. Although yea it'd probably effect other alt forms.

I'd have to say Super Robot Wars. Even if the actual setting(s) aren't exactly my cup of tea, I do appreciate the breadth and depth of detail that went into it, and I can't remember it being talked about, ever. At least people actually talk about the Gundam jumps on occassion.

Also goddamn-the more I read about the bullshit excuses for tech and magic here, the more I'm utterly confused as to why it's so low-key.

Rolled 3 (1d8)

On it! Rolling for Location!

It's literally a curse that transforms you into a specific thing that drowned there.

It does not work with other forms. If you fell in the spring of drowned pig, you wouldn't become an Tamarenean/Asari/whatever pig. You'd just be a pig.

You just become a human girl.

Ok, and actually now that I think about it that's how the Musk Tribe got their women, dunking animals in the spring.

I guess I was just looking for a genderswap perk that let you use it more actively than the one from Body Mod. Genderswapping makes for a really good disguise.

It's because SRW isn't a "popular" setting so nobody wants to exploit it. Notice how Blame! was only cared for because of that gun and how everybody wants to go for the shiny things.

Fuck, binbougami lets you make lands that fucking fry anyone but gods, no exceptions, while turning anyone into gods on a whim. Along with twisting luck and fate to your whims or mass genocide planets by stealing their luck.

Jumps are only underrated because the focus will be on breaking the mainstream settings.

You don't really need a specific perk for that. Most shapeshifting perks and most of of the better magic systems are capable of switching your gender.

When people're trying to exploit a Ranma 1/2 drawback to get a Spring of the Drowned Broly, and yet SRW's getting passed over - you know shit's fucked.

>Spring of the Drowned Broly

u wot m8o

I can't speak for others, but for me it's because I'm burnt out after recent SRW's emphasis on crazy trans-dimensional adventures. I can't keep up with it. I miss the days when all we had to worry about was the Ide.

Are they still doing that at SB?

Either way it proves my point. We have beautiful gems like the Parenting jump or the Splatoon jump, or even Tropico. But you see only talks about the popular or the known series. Personally I think its due to laziness or lack of effort on people's ends. Instant gratification and all.

>Holy shit, how did you slice my avatar in half?! I'm literally MORE THAN 100% immune to cutting damage, how the fuck did you even whoa whoa hey let's just calm down here please stop.

Is it wrong that when reading this I imagined the emo that would become ASA abusing what doesn't kill me perk? Spiraling in his skiiiiiinnnn.

>lands that fucking fry anyone but gods, no exceptions
u wot, m8?

Yes, they do. Combined with perks to put someone in stasis, it's basically free infinite pods.

Final boss had a magic scheme going on to steal everyone's luck and convert it into the land's luck turning it into a god from accumulating enough of it. Non gods can't exist on godly land, full stop. They just get fried for trying. This kills the town's inhabitants but given it's not that kind of manga they get better by the end of things due to protagonist efforts.

Jurassic Park has one.

Those are two different settings, so you'd need two different answers. Also, how strong relative to what?

I shit you not. You put enough fortune energy into a spatially separated land, it deifies. And anyone who's not a god can't go there or their bodies get vaporized, leaving them a soul to do what you want to it. You can also overload a person with fortune energy for instant godhood.

Shit is OP as fuck and it amazes me no ones jumped on this shit.

Just caught up on the Injustice comics and it got really dark. So would we be able to make that the setting we go to for the DC jump? I don't want to save superman, as if I don't it leads to the development of super pills. Said pills are probably very useful in other jumps, both to just straight up sell and also to study/use. But I do wanna save Alfred, he just didn't deserve what happened to him.

>how strong relative to what?
How strong as in feats. Can he mow down entire armies? Bust castles? Lift Tanks?

Because it's a worthless Red jump, what the hell makes you think we're allowed to do any of that?

Hell. You saying anything's going to get the jump nerfed.

>Dragonlance
-One shotted dragons
-Supernatural strength
-Magic immunity
-Shit tons of undead, powerful to scrub, at his beck and call
-Hundreds of years of experience as a swordsman
-Routinely chews up and spits out heroes
-Hasn't even really lost a fight

Ravenloft
-All the above plus:
--Dread Lord of a Ravenloft realm, aka unkillable

Meant I not we. Wasn't fully paying attention.

At the risk of sounding like a total hipster, few of my all-time favorite jumps are "mainstream". I remember when Blame! wasn't nearly as popular and knowledge of the GBE wasn't as widespread; I'd bring up the GBE a lot in questions/proposed solutions/combos only to be answered with questions like "what's a GBE?" most of the time.

I wonder if people have figured out high level Safeguards can come with them built-into their bodies, or the potential for absolute havoc combined with certain perks from Gravity Rush. Admittedly I don't know nearly enough about Binbougami as I'd like although I really dig the misfortune energy stuff, those lands are news to me.

As I've said in the past, I find Naruto and Bleach to be more overhyped than Worm and far less interesting or actually worth reading.

Eh, that's fair. I've never even played it but just reading about it gives me a bigger headache than the Nasuverse ever did.

How the actual fuck does being connected with the Akashic record give a giant robot control over causality

Physics lectures are NOT supposed to replace the power of a dark god. That's not how science OR physics work.

And the most shocking part is, somehow people with robots which are theoretically much more primitive and overall shittier are keeping up with multiversal cosmic horrors. Someone apparently took out the canon Anti-Spiral with a clunky, assault rifle-wielding robot called the Scopedog in one of the timelines.

Different perk/item/item-eating perk combo actually, but...yep. Same principle.

I like to think I buried all the emo under a big ol' facade of hedonism in my halcyon days, though. Rockstar scientist in the streets, Byron meets Lovecraft in the...well, inside. Not the sheets. Nope.

In all fairness, I was kinda busy drawing power from all the misfortune in the multiverse.

Read the jump notes.

The Soft Cap was city level-range (I think), how many vectors even is that? And vector strength is proportionate to their range and number, correct? I remember at the end of the manga that Lucy's Vectors seemed to grow in size as well.

Where should I go for good Anti Magic Perks?

Define good, scrub.

Fanwank it. The city-range and I'd say about 30-odd Vectors is when you need to start REALLY straining the softcap and training hard to get even further. That's a very rough and off-the-cuff estimate, mind.

Mahou Sensei Negima, Dresden Files, Mushoku Tensei, any Nasuverse.

Gift of the Twilight Imperium from Mahou Sensei Negima and Empty Night from Dresden Files are the two best ones i know of.
GotTI is selective immunity, Empty Night is complete immunity.

RWBY, and if you don't mind ohgodwhythis levels of drawbacks then SCP

I seem to remember a perk that made you completely immune to all direct magic, I can't remember where it's from though.

>ohgodwhythis levels of drawbacks
???

I seem to remember a perk that made you able to eventually consume enemy magic, I can't remember where it's from though.

If only we had a list or something.

Said perk is a field that you can't control which makes all SCPs (anything vaguely supernatural) go haywire and react extremely violently towards you. Which is the real drawback, the foundation's attempts are an aside by that point. First you must initiate a containment breach before something else there comes to kill you...and then the supernatural across the globe is after you. SCP is more grimderp and screwed than Pact, Worm, and 40k put together if you believe all myths are true considering some of what SCPs imply are out there.

Yup. Use those two with Toggle and you've got full blown magic nosell mode. Fun to use in places that are all about magic.

Railgun.

Your drawbacks are fucked up.
As in, you do not seem to know how to make a proper one.

most of them have fiat fuckery. If you do not know how to make a jump drawback without nerfing the jumper or bumping someone to the jumpers level, or just saying, you automatically fail, jet someone who knows the setting better figure it out.

MINE! is a +200 CP drawback with "Fuck The Setting, this guy is as powerful as you," You do not get into stuff like that until you are at +300 CP or more.

Hunted is ANOTHER "Fuck the setting, this guy is as powerful as you, and immortal because again, fuck the setting"

Jumper’s Everyday Life This is another "Jumpmaker is to lazy to think up a clever disavdantage" and I am pretty sure it is just a copy paste. Also you are fucking lazy, because you cannot even bother to clarify powers. What about powers gained in jump?

You seem to have a lot of the high end "Fuck You" disadvantages, but did not go through the effort to make hardly any 100 - 200 CP disadvantages.

Elfen Leid Jump v0.1 by
HeavensAnon

Diclonius does not really work as a background.. Because it has no actual perk tree.

In other jumps like this, there have been backgrounds and races. So let people choose between Human or Diclonous.race, and then choose a background.
So you can Drop In as a Diclonous, among other things.

There is a perfectly normal door that leads to literally satan. Sure he's chained up but there is only like 1 chain left. Also there's the fact that Tesla has literally destroyed the universe through the false vacum theory. Best plan for SCP is grab the cool shit you want and then jump to that other universe that is super advanced and enjoy some down time.

Thanks!
see:good

The thing about MINE! is while they might go after your companions they wont kill you, hell they'd probably go out of their way to protect you.

Any DnD magic.

Isn't that universe also dead because we contaminated them with our germs and they all died out?

They might be dead but the tech is still there. If they're advanced as they were said to be is should be mostly untouched, maybe a bit in disarray but otherwise okay.

If the drawbacks make you feel angry and frustrated, user, then I have done my job properly. I will congratulate myself by eating an entire waffle. Without toasting it first.

Sorry I missed this one. The last user was correct in that the other backgrounds, except for Drop-In, just don't...-work- for Diclonii. They're either murderized, abused, or imprisoned. Or used as attack dogs. In the current jump structure, it wouldn't work at all.

>48552751
You could take Khorne as your divine parent, getting you al, nonmagical playing field or something. If merchant is around he could probably help with that