Draw Thread: The Only Boy Rock Edition

Previous Drawthread: >Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, Drawfriends.
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand as a courtesy.

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Charlotte stay out!

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2010/02/23/things_i_wont_work_with_dioxygen_difluoride
radwrk.com/biz_rpgchars.php[/shill]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anchoring here: From last thread, re-requesting a fighter woman wielding a long bill-like weapon with a rifle as a spine (reference is the rightmost image, except without the stock and mounted on a longer stave so that it looks like a functional polearm).

She's wearing half-plate armor, which I'm fluffing as a full-plate corset, pauldrons, gauntlets and boots (references on the left and bottom - ideally they should all be made of heavy, dull metal like the pauldrons) over a pair of leather pants and over-knee boots, with a short-sleeved white blouse beneath the corset, and a black hood. Her hair style should be that of the top image, except she has light brown hair and steel-grey eyes.

The WIP last thread looked amazing, the only comment I would make is that I would prefer if her hood was up.

Anchoring for the artist working on this.

Fucking reference images. How do they work.

Anchoring for new thread
Requesting art for an antagonistic character. It's a Monaciello Gremlin from Pathfinder. It wields a battle Aspergillum such as in the picture only the weapon is sized to be held in two hands. It's wearing a bishop's robe and mitre that is all kinds of tattered and ruined much like the clothes on the guy in the picture. Out of the Aspergillum, instead of water like a usual aspergillum, is dripping/oozing a sort of green filth.

The pose can be anything you'd like, but if you need a specific pose, having him stand, looking at the viewer, in a neutral position with the weapon carried over one shoulder would be a good pose.

I have this Robot Sentry/Guard in one of my games.

I have the details in the picture.

The body is the same in the reference pic, but from the knees downwards, I'd like for them to be bare with a cloven-like toes and for it to be standing on it tippy-toes.

For the head I want it to be the same as in the reference pic as well, a smooth featureless structure.

For the overall color, I wish for it to have red and grey tones, but if you wish not to color it that's fine too.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Requesting a villian for my game he wears a black version of the mask in the ref with light green lens for the eyes a wears a dark green armor set with black trims aswell. He emits a poisonous gas from the wire mesh over his mouth, be it mustard Gas, Monoxide, Arsine,Boron trichloride, Chlorine pentafluoride, etc. He also has the number 1 etched into his mask he has robotic limbs that allows him to have more strength and speed than a normal person.

Requesting the NPC that will we be giving us missions in our game, he stands at 7"ft tall and very muscular wears a black and purple preachers garb with a black and white sash over his shoulders, and the mask in the pic that has a black Cross with gold designs inside with a sky-blue outside. He also wears white gloves and black dress shoes. His powers consists of using Holy light to burn his opponents to ashes.

posting again so OR can see

Not OR, but very nicely done.

Migrationpost.

I'd like to request art of a female Estalian diestro, a type of duelist from the Warhammer Fantasy setting. Reference is attached.

Facially, I'm looking for something like Gizka - somewhat mannish in shape, though not overtly masculine. No scar, and brown eyes instead of green. Black hair. Her hair is longer, and wavy - see the pic on the top right for a reference. She wears a cavalier's hat, like the one depicted on the right.

Clothing-wise, the woman on the lower right is a reference: it's a well-cut, masculine outfit, obviously something belonging to a duelist, not a soldier. She wears a simple rapier - see bottom left - and a simple flintlock pistol on the other hip, along with a dagger.

Pose-wise, I have a couple of ideas. The first is her binding a wound - preferably on her torso, but if you think the jannies will have a tit-fit, one on the arm would be acceptable too. Her expression would be one of concentration - a wince of pain, maybe, as she's drawing the bandage tight.

The other pose suggestion is a bit simpler - the character standing, sword in one hand, dagger in the other, dropped into a loose combat stance, sword extended. Expression-wise, she'd be alert, perhaps wearing a confident smirk.

WIP or something

OR here. Thank you she looks bad ass.

>Chlorine pentafluoride

I will regret asking, but what prevents horrific chemicals like this, which is right up there with fluorine peroxide on the list of Things I Don't Want Anywhere Near Me, from dissolving the villain, or setting him on fire, instantaneously?

"It is hypergolic with every known fuel, and so rapidly hypergolic that no ignition delay has ever been measured. It is also hypergolic with such things as cloth, wood, and test engineers, not to mention asbestos, sand, and water-with which it reacts explosively. ...For dealing with this situation, I have always recommended a good pair of running shoes."

See also, Things Derek Lowe Refuses to Work With, blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2010/02/23/things_i_wont_work_with_dioxygen_difluoride

So I'm finally back with my request. I would like the character in pic related piloting her mech - sitting alone in the cockpit, perhaps, surrounded by and manipulating holographic display screens.

>I will regret asking, but what prevents horrific chemicals like this, which is right up there with fluorine peroxide on the list of Things I Don't Want Anywhere Near Me, from dissolving the villain, or setting him on fire, instantaneously?
That's just what it's meant to do, he'll use that as a last resort and I'll make the players have to escape the area.

That got delivered ages ago.

It's spider time again!
Requesting a cute spider innocently carrying some fantasy looking bomb almost as big as herself. A whole spider demolition team would be fully awesome.

Really? Because all I remember is a WIP that never got finished - if I'm wrong and it was completed, would anyone happen to have it saved?

>he'll use that as a last resort and I'll make the players have to escape the area while he bursts into flames and dissolves, simultaneously
>"What a world! What a world!"

Your villain needs green skin and a tall pointy hat, if you're planning on THAT kind of exit for him.

OR here, looking good so far, really liking it. Much appreciation for picking it up.

Not the what a world schtick, I'm thinking of the since I'm a pussy that can't beat you, imma kill everything.

"You kill me? FUCK YOU! I kill me. And you!"

>my request is the OP image
>and I haven't even gotten the chance to thank Ramen yet
Ramen, you're a cool dude. Thanks so much.

done!

Damn! And that was fast as shit too!

Migratin'.

Could I request my MAID character dreaming about marrying the Master while in reality her Master glares disapprovingly while she naps on a table she should be cleaning?

The maid in question:
-early 20s
-hair that's just shorter than shoulder-length, kinda curly
-pear-shaped, unless you can think of a better compromise for boyish + sexy
-in the dream image: has wings, a halo, glowing white eyes, or a combination of one or more of those traits
-Also I'm imagining a wedding dress that incorporates sort of an angelic theme (like, feathery-type stuff) but I imagine that could be a pain to draw and this doesn't need to be the Sistine Chapel here.
-in reality: passed out with a faint sleepy smile, not a care in the world

The Master in question:
-late 20s, early 30s
-short, well-kept black hair; clean-shaven
-bretty gud shape, seems like he works out; strong arms, powerful chest
-in the dream image: wearing a tuxedo, but with one of those old-fashioned ribbon tie things (as in attached pic). Or not, I guess. That's how I'm envisioning it but it's not a critical feature of the picture
-princess carrying the maid as they lovingly look into each others' eyes
-in reality: like, not even mad exactly, just fed up with this shit. Maybe wearing a nice shirt + vest.

>filename

wait was this a commission? also your website is empty I was looking for more of your work.

no it was just a request, but i do commissions as well. [shill]radwrk.com/biz_rpgchars.php[/shill] don't have much of my other work up right now, still working on the site.

Link doesn't work. Can you just ballpark me your rates for something like

Requesting a human rogue/exorcist. A tall thin man in his 30s with brown hair and no beard.

Dressed in black leather armour inscribed with warding runes and carrying a flintlock pistol.

He is followed by a ghostly skull

Kek, that's the way

Forgot pic

I always thought of the guy as a fantasy reneisance version of Fox Mulder

There

Very nicely done.

that's weird... it works for me. are you sure you didn't copy/paste an extra character?

either way, here's my email. shoot me a mail and i'll give you my rates (just to avoid cluttering the thread).

OR here. Very pleased. Will be proud to put that up as my portrait. He'll be gunning down outlaws in the street, King Schultz style in no time.

>Requesting a human rogue/exorcist

He will steal the demons right out of you.

He will steal your money, exorcise a demon, then demand payment for it

OR again. Got some friends who want to see your website and other work and I'm interested as well, if you have one. Sadly googling for your tag doesn't yield anything but Scott Pilgrim art.

I'll be attempting my take on this request, I'll post WIP later so you can tell me what's right and what's wrong

Anchoring for the draw friend doing this.

Cool, I look forward to it. Thank you for taking on my request.

Look up Nate Pilgrim. Decent mate.

Thanks a bunch mates. Glad you like it.

Check
nathanielpilgrim.deviantart.com
nathanielpilgrim.tumblr.com

I think the Tumblr one I update more often, tho.

Anchorin' again to let the drawfriend know I'm still around.

Here you go pal!

Cute! Have you washed your hands of the taint left behind by you-know-who?

Those two are always adorable, no matter what. You're awesome, Eversor.

let me guess the name of the ghost

Bonehead

Bob?

Where can I see more of these?

I have the other two saved. Here's the first and I would say most adorable of them.

You want that white spot on his face?

I need a dude in an armored space suit. The junkier looking the better.

And here's the third one.

Anyone up doodling up a warrior orc?
Nothing too detailed, just a simple drawing of an orc warrior

Trough many games im playing as the same orc named Bork, his thing is
that he is a well-meaning orc with slight retardation and a hate for evil

also stupidly strong and likes wearing a lot of armor, if anyone is up for it il love them forever
he likes shields and one handed axes and shiny stuff

dorfs are love
dorfs are life

>orc named Bork

Thank you. I've been on a cute-stuff bender lately.

I did mention he is slightly retarded

No, I want him to have the look of one of those mirror dome cameras that are used in security.

You don't know where it's looking, but you know it's looking at something.

>b0rk b0rk b0rk

Does he know this guy?

Maybe, Bork keeps collecting food from dungeons and bandit hideouts for some reason, especially cakes and sweets

maybe he is a long lost relative?

Requesting Swedish Chef-Mork-orc hybrid.

But I don't wanna be a dick so only if the original request also gets filled.

Need your cute fix, come to me!

doubtful she's like a disease

requesting a waifu doing waifu things

Requesting a two-tailed Kitsune waking up with her floof all messy.

Could you try to do a pink dragon, having his or her own ''Hoard of flowers'' akin to these ones?

Well, I already posted my request in this thread. But if you have some kind of archive of cute things you've made I'd be much obliged.

Search me up! Eversorthewry is my handle on tumblr.

Also, I am working on a Halfling-Half Orc Duo at the moment.

Thank you.

I would love to see a nervous non-Drow Drider waitress trying to serve drinks in a tavern while getting states from the patrons as she fumbles around.

(Anchor post for the drawfriend who said they were going to do this.)

Requesting an image of my human wizard, Velyn Beckett.

He's a tallish, spindly wizard from a noble family, whose coat of arms is a dragon's head on a traditional shield icon. His outfit, the middle picture, was the best reference I could find for what he wears on a daily basis. If an artist decides to pick this request up, I'd like it if the straps and gunholsters were replaced with a vest instead.

The post I'd want is him with his book held in one arm while a gout of flame erupts from another. Left pic is the one I've always used as a token, and the right is his spellbook.

If someone decides to do this request, you have my thanks.

nuns a cute

If dorfs are cute and nuns are cute... Dwarf nuns? Mom and daughter going trick-or-treating or whatever it is Dorfs do instead of Halloween?

Oh gosh! That is really freakin adorable too...Hold that thought for later! I may forget, so keep me in the know.

OR here. Yea, you guessed it. Too obvious, right?

Alright im requesting a drawing for my D&D 5E character.
I also got for reference pics for any Drawfriend who might want to give this a shot.

If you could use the upper robes, chestplate, face, and headwear from the far left pic.
The shoulder-plate, lower robes, and helmet of the middle left pic.
The greaves and arm guards of the middle right pic.
The shield and mace from the far right pic.

Thanks for anyone who decides to do this piece.

Can someone turn this character into a Half-Drow?
Thanks in advance.

Relinking in case user from last thread took a shot at it.

young paladin/knight-like magical fighter who seems partially merged with her magical armor and holy fire magic, holding a greatsword and maybe surrounded by an aura of blue fire. If you know the lord of cinder from Dark Souls, an effect like that with blue embers might be cool.

Her armor should be like on the far left without the helmet- metal plates etched with fire and feather motifs (phoenix or salamander motifs are her thing) and wears blue cloth over armor plates and chainmail. She has a red mantle around her shoulders over the armor and cloth- not like the one in the picture. Her face is sharp, young, angular- she looks driven. Fanatical. Single-minded. Long dark hair, Under the armor, she would look slightly built. Her sword hand has a normal gauntlet, but her offhand looks like the one in the picture- clawed fingers.

Her greatsword could glow white or blue, or just have faint blue fire around it, and the hilt might have feather or salamander motifs. Pose is up to the artist, but she'd be fairly aggressive/fanatical personality-wise.

Anything from desperate conviction to looking lost but unwilling to admit to full on self-righteous SMITE EVIL might work pose-wise?

If you've ever watched Madoka Magica, Sayaka comparisons would not be far off.

"inner fire" and blood themed to the point where napalm blood was a thing. "blue fire" and "fire for blood" theme-wise?

you are welcome

Kek, thanks. Not quiet what I imagined, but im sure I can wing with that.

I had a giggle.

Her suffering in a summer without AC.

Could I get an Iron Hand looking motherfucker in the pose of the poster with the colors on the right? Grazie

Looks good!

Requesting a high speed low drag special forces gnoll dressed like our old pal Beachhead from G.I. Joe.

Female water genasi pirate. Strong, wiry build, slightly butch face. Looks mostly human, except for her cyan skin and shoulder-length, dark green hair that looks like it could be either seaweed or just braided into dreads.

Clothing varies from baggy dark blue shorts and vest, practical and sturdy outdoor wear, or blue-tinted plate and chain with a ratty old longcoat thrown over it. She always wears a tarnished copper pendant with the symbol of Umberlee on a string around her neck, but depending on the outfit it might not be visible.

Most of the time she alternates between four moods: Grumpy, smug, drunk and "FEEL THE STORM MOTHERFUCKERS, YEEEAAH!". Being a fervent umberlant, and one with innate water breathing at that, she greatly enjoys the harsher side of the sea.

She has a dire rat companion that, when it isn't nibbling on someone's shins, is either riding on her shoulder or sleeping in one of the pockets of her longcoat.

Her weapon of choice is a plain-looking rapier, with her off-hand being used either to hold a tower shield or to fling alchemical grenades. Her fighting style favors brutality and dirty tricks over finesse.

Her hobbies include plunder, drinking, bootlegging (including the brewing), and long walks across the ocean floor.

Honestly, I don't have a specific situation in mind, it would just be cool if someone wanted to take a crack at her. I made a rough mock-up in NwN to use as reference.

Requesting a high speed low drag special forces gnoll based off of this action figure, minus the mask.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Requesting a Polish Winged Hussar riding an RPG-40 AT Grenade, like in pic related. The context for this idea is also provided in pic related, if for some reason anyone cares.

Funny every time, just like the Charlotte posts.

What are you talking about?

>durr I posted it again

Do you...not like robot cowboys?