What pronouns does Slaanesh prefer?

What pronouns does Slaanesh prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDpmVUEjagg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Xim, xom and bazongo

Whatever he/she/they/it/whatever finds least boring at the time

Third person.

Slaanesh is primarily referred to as "female," by the Eldar.

It's referred to usually as either gender-nuetral "he/it" or as a male to humans, but also sometimes as female, especially depending on the local culture.

Really, though, it doesn't have pronouns or a gender, because it's all of them and none of them at the same time.

That demon.

Harder, Deeper, Faster

Whatever you please, cutie.

God/dess of Excess?

All of them. Preferably at once.

Whichever you use, you are never wrong.

/d/

No.

Slaanesh favourite form that he stays in most of the time is of a cleaned limped MALE youth with beguiling innocence. He seduced the Silver Knight with this form.

And this opens a whole can of worms. Why would ((Draigo) the Silver Knight be attracted to an innocent boy? What is GW trying to say?

Who the fuck knows.

The Eldar. You know, since they got a good look between Slaanesh's legs as they birthed it.

They call Slaanesh, She Who Thirsts.

Slaanesh's pronouns are she/them/himself. Check your privilege, shitlord.

Raper, rapee, fucker, fuckee, OP's mother

And Better?

Cute shota Slaanesh WHEN?

Saemon Daemon.

Inarticulate screaming.

All of them, and none of them.

>ywn be fucked to death by slaanesh
Why live?

Rape, Rapis, Rapeself

Any combination of he/she/it/hermaphrodite.

She doesn't care because she's not a triggered SJW and laughs at you're petty mortal squabbling over trivial bullshit.

All she cares is that she can refer to you as "Mine" and you to not address her directly at all and if it is, it's with eyes on the floor and "yes my mistress."

"They"

Fantasy Battles had paedo old man Slaanesh hence why Age of Shitmar had to wipe it away.

Mostly female in 40k, but it doesn't matter.

All of them

prince of hunger, she who thirsts. it is both neither and above genders. on another note i have no issue with weird gendered individuals in fantasy or sci fi it just shows how alien they are.

>Why live?
If you live, there's at least a slight chance that you will be raped to death by a goddess of lust. The sorcerers on /pol/ are hard at work summoning the old gods and generating a few new ones along the way, so you never know when they'll end up generating a Slaanesh equivalent through their collective obsession with "degeneracy."

If you don't live, you have zero chance of dat sweet, sweet divine rape.

All of them.

Actually, all hands point to in AoS Slaanesh being a Mortal woman who is at the side of Sigmar right now.

My biggest fan theory is

Sigmar is Slaanesh's husbando and Slaanesh wanted some pure love with handholding

Stronger?
youtube.com/watch?v=GDpmVUEjagg