CYOA General

Last Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Early as FUCK!

But the other thread was on page nine. I thought that was the sign to start a new thread.

If I ask kindly, would someone post Evil cyoa?
I need to get some lewdness out of my system
Also picking F in the metacyoa

Eh, it's best to give these things time.

Is 4chanX malfunctioning for anyone else? Whenever I enter a thread, it automatically scrolls down to the bottom, and in the title it says (0) replies. This is even when I can clearly see more than 10 new ones. Then there's an issue with some threads not notifying me when someone replies to my comments.

New CYOA from last thread. Continued if anyone is interested in talking with me about it or giving any advice.

Once we get into autosage it's fine to make a new thread.

>2016
>4chanX
You're a strange one.

>Also picking F in the metacyoa
There aren't any in the thread, and you neither posted nor linked to one, so I'm not sure which one you're talking about. Is it the one where option F forces you to select all the drawbacks without recieving points from them?

So is it possible to not serve a Patron at all?

None of the Patrons you mentioned really peaked my interest. Or rather I don't trust any of them.

>piqued my interest
FTFY.

Yeah, of course. Im going for as much build potential as possible. Theres going to be a Perk that makes you impossible to find as long as you stay on Earth, just for the people that want to rule as god kings and not risk life or limb in battle.

Patrons grant extra Perks and special boons. Just extra juice if you want it and I may add more trust worthy Patrons later on but im going for a more gloomy mood for the CYOA.

I could list all the Perks ive got so far, or Powers too. Like I said, I could always use more ideas and input.

Even on Veeky Forums the stupider get bullied I see.

>Even on Veeky Forums the stupider get bullied I see.
It's actually, "the more stupid," and there should be a comma between "bullied" and "I see."

>tfw no /magritte/ cyoa

But "stupider" is actually a valid word. You also seem to have an extra comma in there. Is this really what we're doing now?

Look out guys, the Gramer Nazzis are her to spiol ur funn.

The stupid get bullied everywhere.

The Bulwark
Thunderer
The Greatsmith
The Meteoric

Twister of Minds

Physical resistance, lightning powers and can make powerful mortal followers with the other powers.

The second comma is what you're supposed to put at the end of quotes/before the second quotation mark. Then there's the first comma to mark the start of a quote.

It's okay little frogman. CYOAG is a bully-free zone.

Which cyoa lets me explore my sexuality?

>Then there's the first comma to mark the start of a quote.
Only, I believe, if the quote would constitute a clause of its own.

This discussion is silly, and I'll have no more to do with it.

Literally a cuck cyoa. Stop posting it.

You're a necrophilliac; your opinion doesn't matter.

Was he talking about Agent Provocateur?

>Literally a cuck cyoa
How?

Been a while since I last saw this here, so reposting. Mostly because it's amusing.

...Including mystery box.

No, the one where you become a hot girl, age 17 or less.

>cyoa makes user a depowered fragment of his former self, with the knowledge that he has been defeated by his own children for all time

user is Kronos, wandering the world with the powers of a Demigod while the real Gods are making fun of him and Zeus throws popcorn at him.

His sentence was fine if a little clumsy but yours wasn't. Don't be afraid of periods.

Just stop. It's okay not to like a cyoa, and no cyoa has to cater to you.
Hopefully you aren't the guy sad at lack of activity.

Periods, and commas, go within the quotation marks if they're the last part of the sentence.

>user thinks no one should hurt an author's fee fees

Feel free to do so if you want some input.

Okay, here are the Perks so far.

Unique Armor – You come into the possession of a unique suit of armor designed to your specifications. It compliments your powers well and can be repaired fairly easily.

Fame – Everyone knows who you are and the world just cant help but talk about you. Even minor actions are news worthy and the press is all over you. Expect plenty of teen age groupies and crazy stalkers to throw themselves at you.

Wealth – You're as rich as Croesus. You own a fortune worth roughly three trillion US dollars in any form you desire, be it gold, gems, or raw materials. No one will question your new fortune and it will be stored in a vault only you have access to.

Supremacy – You gain an unquestionalbe authority over others. Whether you become a king, general, pope, CEO, or anything else is up to you. Whichever title you take you're also given a small domain and plenty of rank and file underlings to rule over.

Time – Looks like you're blessed with some extra time. With this Perk, you can take as many Quest as you want. Beware the consequences of that...

Vehicle – You now own a Vehicle of your own design. It can be of nearly any specification imaginable. Flying carpets, giant tanks, hover boards, and space ships are all possible.

1/2

Special Weapon – A particularly special and powerful weapon perfect for your fighting style, its exact make is up to you. This weapon can be remade if destroyed or lost. Enchantments or special properties can be applied.

Home – You own your own dream house. This can be virtually anything you can imagine. A massive castle? A wizard tower? A small paradise island? All of that and more is possible. A great place to hide or relax if things get too hectic.

Squad – A maximum of twenty five followers come under your command. They are completely loyal and each are a master in one profession of your choosing.

Unknown – You're hidden. As long as you stay on Earth, no one will ever be aware of your existence. That means no one is ever going to come and try to kill you. Just remember, dont leave Earth.

2/2

Posting it myself

Hard to tell you what I think of them when I'm not entirely sure how your premise is going to be played out.

I do like Unique Armor, Special Weapon and Vehicle because they're olden goldies which can always find a spot in a cyoa.

Fame, Supremacy and Wealth seem like variants of the same choice which is not necessarily bad.

Squad is like Supremacy but more and less specific I'd say.

Home is comfy but seems like an inferior Wealth at the same time.

Time I don't really like because it seems to invalidate one of the choices in your cyoa: the quests. Could be wrong I guess.

Unknown sounds interesting but I'd need the cyoa for context.

that is not the full CYOA, this is

And fuck those other guys hating on it's story, I think it's a great setup for a revenge plot, slowly regaining your former powers and tracking down your assassins on a cosmic scale sounds like a rad narrative.

posting this from the last thread because I didn't get to play with it before 404

I'm liking Strife more and more. He's doing good work.

It's very basic, but it's okay I guess. Kind of reminds me of the earliest CYOAs after these threads became a thing.

>Physical Traits
Chitin, Aquatic, Reinforced
>Powers
Strength, Regeneration, Elemental Immunity, Growth
>Magics
White Magic, Immortal, Power Transfer

THE HEALBRUTE RIDES AGAIN
TAKING BULLETS TO THE FACE WITHOUT ANYTHING BEING MISPLACED

I didn't actually make it, just reposting it, don't know if the guy who did is here or not.

Meh, I think he comes up with interesting premises and then gives you a decent amount of choices. They might not be incredible but they're more than decent enough to be enjoyable.

The whole Crystal pillar and monsters story in this one really did it for me.

I want to turn this pic into a cyoa. What comes to mind?

The Unspeakable, Natural Philosopher, The Actively Radiant, Beastmaster, Raiser of the dead.

Artifact: Accessory, Hungry and Vampiric.

Swarm of mutants living and dead, with collars that make enemies bleed.

Well, the first thing that comes to mind is that you shouldn't be making a CYOA if you don't have ideas, and that even if you get a single CYOA based on a pic like that you won't have enough for an entire CYOA with an array of choices.

Fuck, why do people post an incomplete version

Whatever, i'll make an entirely new build.

Far-Sighted
Thunderer
The Greatsmith
Medicus

Scourge of the Cosmic Seas

Stylish Captain Armor - Spiritual and Improbable properties

I'll build a top fucking crew with Medicus/The Greatsmith, go on cosmic adventures and once i remember who killed me i'll go bomb the fuck out of him, he can't hide. And if he's the "Imperial Majesty" i can still have my crew kill him.

my build for this as a part of an ongoing narrative across several CYOAs, along with Divine Empress, Dream Princess, and Eldritch Estate currently

>Titles
The Bulwark, Giver of Sanctuary, The Greatsmith, The Medicus, Natural Philosopher
>Artifact
Item: Armor
Properties: Magic Absorbent, Hungry

I once was dead but now live again. Once the elector of the Divine Empress, donor of realms and of powers, I was struck down by forces I no longer recall. Though my power has diminished, I am still the creator of things and places, still the giftor of powers! I venture now, to the domain I once gifted to seek aid from my prodigy, whose powers now exceed my own, in the hopes that I can learn my assailant's identity and strike back against my would-be assassins!

Angels come and convince humanity that they can earn a place in heaven through toil in another plane. You reach this plane through something like assisted meditation, though your body stays behind while you're there.

In the other plane, you assist in the angel's war effort against demons. Maybe by farming and supplying food to the troops, or in combat, or whatever.

Death in the other plane is impermanent, though you suffer penalties. Your actions in the other plane effect your worldly body.

You do realise that it's your headcanon?

It was a comparison, an analogy.

huh. Not exactly what I had in mind.
>girl
>17

>Giver of Sanctuary
So a pocket dimension, with a bigass estate and no one dies of age? Sweet. Personal heaven for all I care for.
>The Traveller
>Seeker of Wisdom
Agent Provocateur isn't very useful with the metacyoa. One and Many is tempting, for lewd possibilities. Twister of Minds is too much of a dickbag power, so I'll take
>Saint

Pretty comfy build, really! I don't plan to leave Earth unless I can find a Universe with a planet like Earth, but more to my liking.
Just gonna travel, explore, learn languages and make friends. If I like them enough, I'll offer to let them go to notHeaven!, but I don't know how big the pocket dimension is.
They might grow bored.
>tfw no dickheads who take the edgelord options
it's a good feel

And your fifth title?

>notHeaven!
Still putting the exclamation point in the wrong place, I see. Do you liKe doIng iT differently that much?

I just realized Far-Sighted made the compass from Scourge a bit redundant.
I'll swap it for Natural Philosopher.

oh cocksandwich. I wanted either Beastmaster, and get a cool Phoenix pet (who can make his flames not burn me, so I can pet him), or the Greatsmith. But that would mostly be a hobby. They're not all too great.
>Bulwark
mostly for disease immunity.
I don't age, I need to eat, sleep, breathe and drink at a 1/100th rate, I can enter my pocket dimension, I don't get sick and I'm hard to damage. Pretty tanky.
this is a bully free-zone. I can't help that I keep doing it...

Titles:
Seeker of Wisdom
The Traveller
Potent of Mind
Natural Philosopher
One and Many

With a Bound Spirit Accessory.

>>tfw no dickheads who take the edgelord options

Ghost-Walker
The Gunslinger
Far-Sighted
Reaper
The Slayer

Vampiric Precise Rifle

I'll be taking your powers user. Nothing personnel.

The Bulwark
Seeker of Wisdom
The Traveller
The Inquisitor
The Slayer

Spear
-Autonomous
-Improbably

I only took made this build to fuck with everyone else, and because I wanted to have my very own Gae Bolg.

The good news is that I'm only farming powers, not souls. So please don't try and run.

also stop, this is getting creepy...
Is it really that easy to spot my posts?

>also stop, this is getting creepy...
I only respond to posts when I think I have enough of a reason to do so (e.g. pointing out improper syntax or making some sort of mistake in the build or something).
>Is it really that easy to spot my posts?
In addition to the improper "trait!Character" syntax, you have a tendency to not capitalize the first letter of some of your sentences.

oh come on! I did that the first two lines, then in the two spoilered lines...
so if I stop doing that, and writing "not!Bully", you won't know it's me?
>user can tell which posts are yours based on writing, not content
pretty creepy
Stop analyzing me!

now I don't want to make my lewd Evil CYOA build because you'll know it's me and somehow use it to bully me...

>lewd Evil CYOA
Fucken do it

>So please don't try and run.

I'll take that as a challenge.

>Ghost-Walker
>Thunderer
>The Meteoric
>The Saint
>Beastmaster

>Armour
>Spiritual
>Flaming

I don't think I need to run.

>Stop analyzing me!

Stop having tells.

later, for sure, when user quits doing the creep.

That's just one user. Do eet for the rest of us

>Physical
N/A

>Powers
x2 Strength
x2 Speed
Agility
Regeneration
Growth

>Magic
Immortal

Gotta go fast
Gotta go strong

>so if I stop doing that, and writing "not!Bully", you won't know it's me?
Possibly.
>now I don't want to make my lewd Evil CYOA build because you'll know it's me and somehow use it to bully me...
My intention isn't to bully you, just to correct your mistakes (when I can be arsed to).
>later, for sure, when user quits doing the creep.
I only did it a second time because the first time I did it your reaction felt like a headpat.

If I'd known you'd respond to further acknowledgements like you did to the hostmask dealie, I wouldn't have done it more than the one time.

What fetishes do you plan to include?

>Chitin
>Wings (Insectoid)
>Natural Weaponry

>Agility
>Growth
>Regeneration
>Speed
>Strength

>Continuum

The bug man of ZA WARUDO to the rescue. Teaming up with this guy for an all-purpose all-terrain bug exterminator duo.

>the first time I did it your reaction felt like a headpat
the one where you did the same thing in the spoilers?
Yeah, that was really cool. I screencapped it.

>hostmask dealie
what?
lots and lots of monogamous sex
Also maybe the first spoiler minus "monogamous"
I know my fetish is boring.

and whatever else I think of when re-reading the cyoa.

wait, I think you're misunderstanding. I'm not making a cyoa, I wanted to make a build.

DO IT

Pride. Cause I wanna be god.
My point would be to rule the other champions of sin and become literal god.
I would start small, influencing people around my day to day life into thinking me their leader. Get into a leadership position at work, get involve in my local community and become it's foremost figure. Then eventually start my own business with the funds of people in my power, accumulate more power and influence as I'd expand my businesses and companies. All of it seemingly natural, no sudden jump in power that would draw attention to me.
On the third day I would have also chosen Despair Code, to have the Champion of Despair as my personal bodyguard, the only person I'd completely trust. I'd task him to grow in power as much s possible without attracting attention, and use our combined influence to break the toughest people who would resist my will.
While growing slowly in power and leadership, I would covertly look for the Cult of Pride as well as the other Champions, specifically the Champion of Sloth. I would do my best to befriend him and give him all the comforts he seeks in the hope of reaching an understanding and have him swear his loyalty to me in exchange for helping him get stronger. All to have access to the hidden library of the Sins.
When I would feel ready, when all the needed preparations have been completed and I would have a secure power base as a successful leader of corporations, organisations and communities in the western world, hopefully with a few of the Champions as my followers, I would go in a war-torn are, like present-day Levant, with the excuse of securing my corporation's interest in the area, like defending an oil pump or mining operation or something, I would deploy my hidden personal army which I would have hidden as a security guard team, and conquer the area. I would keep my grip on it under the pretext of stabilizing it and slowly start expanding

>what?
That thIng in the place with otheR people and disCussion and such.

>Thunderer
>Greatsmith
>Keeper of Stillness
>Seeker of Wisdom
>One and Many

Artifact
>Armor
>Magic Absorbent
>Disguised

These other Artifexes most likely seek to regain their empires, spanning the multiverse. I however, already have the target for my empire; here. Using my powers, I shall craft machines and tools to benefit humanity, turning deserts into gardens and anarchic cities into fine governments. I'll also study all of the knowledge available to me so I may create and develop even more complex machinery. Should an Artifex come to my realm, seeking to conquer it,I shall fight back to the best of my abilities. Should they turn out to be benevolent, I shall let them go, perhaps even offer aid. If not, their death is certain.

It is true that this will be a difficult job, but I will not be alone. Indeed, I have three companions that will stick with me throughout the ages; me, myself, and I. They will speed up both the creation of new machinery and the studying of new knowledge. When at last I leave this world in search of new knowledge, I shall leave behind a lasting legacy.

In addition, I will be searching for any nearby treasures in my exploits through the multiverse, but that is not the main goal.

>The Bulwark
>The Traveller
>Medicus
>Thunderer
>Saint
>Shield (Improbable, Bound Spirit)

oh, so you mean the guy who constantly checked my IP even if that's creepy? And now you're being even more creepy, analysing they way I write?
I don't like you. Only good thing is you permanently scared me off that place.
I happen to like anonymity.
I do like the way you're writing hints in the spoiler....

>checked my IP
That's not how it works, I never got to know your IP.
>Only good thing is you permanently scared me off that place.
I could stop pointing out it was you, if you'd like. Others might still know regardless, and I'd definitely know, but I wouldn't be stating it for everyone to read.
>I happen to like anonymity.
That place is not nearly as anonymous as Veeky Forums.

any CYOAs about creating a race of people?

I recall some existing. Didn't save them, though.

That is when I would come out in the open. By now hopefully I would have dealt with a few of the champions of Virtue, if not all and have a network of influence and power going throughout most of the western world. I would make taking direct governmental control of a warzone seem as a mercy, nay- a calling! "I couldn't sit anymore in my comfortable bed, enjoying the delights of a modern lifestyle, while people in a part of the world are starving! While fathers fear for the safety of their children as their daughters are raped and sons force-drafter into armies!" - or some such, plastered all over the internet and media through my well-controlled network of power, with me making a call for a crusade of common sense, in the name not of a god, but of mercy. Which just so happens would have me in charge. I'd have a ton of recruits flocking to my banner as I'd take down one by one the petty corrupt governments of poor countries which would then all be reformed into seemingly democratic governments with parliaments elected by the people who unanimously decide to name me their figure head, the head of a democratic constitutional monarchy. I would have my opposition from the former governments of countries I'd take over shown as corrupt and justly deserving to be kept in prison camps where my Champion of Despair would be free to farm the needed despair to grow in power. I'd have my network of cults and companies infiltrate the governments of all countries and in the ones near my own region, have them stage coup de'etat's. Beginning with crazy dictatorships like North Korea and african countries and then ending with more accepted governments that still have personal freedom issues like China and Russia. It would all be portrayed as a liberation from corrupt and tyrannical regimes and then afterwards my propaganda would take on the theme of uniting the world into one country and putting an end to war. Through war :).

A few of the old create your own realm CYOAs had such themes, but I don't think there was ever one based exclusively on that.

>someone actually saved this clusterfuck

>I could stop pointing out it was you
>but I'll always know
I kept telling you not to do it. You kept doing it.
Some guy asked who I was, and you told them.
You were/are being super fucking creepy.
No, I'll have to stay away. Nothing really happened there anyway: SDA occasionally showed up and started shitposting even more than ITT, and... that was pretty much it.

God I wish I could make CYOAs

I always felt like that would make a really good CYOA but I lack the skills and the software

F-friend?
FRIEND!