Sibella Quest Day 2

The continuing adventures of an user and his vampire girlfriend.

Twitter:twitter.com/QuestGuy1

Your supervisor deftly dodges Char's leg sweep and pounces on her, pinning her shoulders to the mat.

She crouches over her very catlike while Char tries to twist free to no avail. "Give up kitten?" She offers.

"Ah, darn. I hate to end this in a blowout but I give."

Nayara gives Char a hand up. "You got to work on your ground game. I can teach you how to get free of that hold." She brushes off some fur stuck to Char's hair. "But you're doing well for someone that's only fought as a hobby before."

"I thought I'd surprise you with that leg sweep back there."

"You did, but being an SI means knowing how to react to being surprised. There's a lot to learn if you really want to become one kitten."

"I do! It just makes so much sense to become one you know, with you here and Benny working with user, its almost as if God is telling me to be an SI!"

Benny rolls his eyes on the couch. "You two coming? The pizza isn't going to stay hot."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuPQHxA0TVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hooo boy let the fun begin!

Time to see how Nayara feels about us. I mean, she seems to already know that we're in a relationship. So that's fun.

Here is advantages/disadvantages.

Char, Benny, Sibella, Costilla, Nayara, and you all gather at a long cheap table near the center, a holdover from the warehouse's days as furniture storage. You clear off the E-tool repair parts and electronic vampire tracking equipment and place your treasure trove of pizzas in their place.

"Heh." Nayara chuckles. "Normally it ENDS with pizza."

Everyone stares.

"Brazillian humor, don't worry about it. Anyway it was't that funny to begin with. Thank you for bringing the peace offering user."

"We can do a perimeter search or something." Black Falcon says. "I mean the CAT and I aren't exactly apart of your team and I know how you guys are with your privacy and secrets. I got a secret identity to. That's kind of like what you people have. Its enough for me to not want to be bother anyway."

"Well I don't know about that Mr. Super-hero." Nayara says rather casually filling her plate with several slices of Hawaiian and meat lovers. "You're basically a second Benny to us at this point."

"Now what does that mean?" Benny asks.

"I think you should get in on this pizza party." Nayara turns to you. "That is if user doesn't mind there being three cats at the table? You don't have allergies do you user?"

The way her green eyes look at you and the way her smile slightly curves upwards...you feel as if she's trying to be friendly. And maybe the friendliness is genuine. But your honed SI senses tell you that you're being watched. She's trying to take your measure as leader.

Because even if she's your supervisor you and her both know that you lead the team. Their hearts belong to you.

ALLOW BLACK FALCON AND THE CAT IN ON THE MEETING?

Thanks once again faithful keeper of the stats!

I'd allow them into the meeting. Especially since some of the stuff pertaining to yesterdays' adventures does involve BF/The CAT.

>Thanks
Hey, I'm happy to help as I can. May not always get as many chances to contribute all the time with new responsibilities, but I'm going to do what I can.

This is more for Mechagirl...which worries me greatly. But I'll contribute when I can there.

allow them, back be ready to kick them out if it gets to Pope-y in here

After the team up with The Cat, I feel like she and Black Falcon can have some pizza with the party.

Allow them to stay, they are trustworthy enough and we may need them in the upcoming days. Just be ready to ask them to exit for a moment if things get sensitive.

"Sure. Get over here BF! We got things to talk about."

You look at Nayara. She just keeps her friendly, casual smile.

"I don't want to be a problem." He says taking a seat. "You guys want me to leave at any time I can." He presses a button on his gauntlet and his face plate slides open to reveal a surprisingly youthful looking face-full cheeks and big round eyes. "I'll have some pepperoni please."

"I don't like you. Or you." The CAT says through his suit. "Little domesticated kitties of things with wings. They could put the two of you together and I'll still be twice the feline."

Char looks nervously Nayara.

"Well aren't you just adorable?" Nayara coos. "Why yes you are twice the feline!"

"Stop that. Stop all of that." The CAT replies. "I'm serious. I hate you."

"How do I pet her?" Nayara asks BF. "Do I just touch your arm or something?"

"I hate you."

"There's a spot on my gauntlet that simulates tactile data for her..."

"BF DON'T YOU DARE!" The CAT hisses.

"She is just the cutest isn't she?" Nayara asks Abdiel.

"I know right? She's all fangs and spitting until the sensitivity comes out." Abdiel says,

"She reminds me of a bad spirit." Char adds gravely. "Especially how she lives in your armor. I don't know if I'd call that cute."

"Well at least one of you bird-fearing idiots knows that I'm not cute. A state of the art hunter-killer program is not "cute"!"

"It's like a touch screen..." BF says with a goofy grin on his face. "You just touch it and she feels it. I've calmed her down a few times with it..."

"BF IF YOU LET THAT NUN TOUCH ME YOU"LL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN! I'LL SCREAM OUT OF EVERY AUDIO CHANNEL!"

"It's fine, it's fine." Nayara says. "Maybe one day you'll let me, right kitten?"

"One day in Hell maybe."

"She can't uh...bite you through the touch screen, can she?" Char asks cautiously.

"No." BF says.

"YES." The CAT says.

"No, babe...it's a touch screen." Benny says. 'A touch screen. Come on."

-cont

"I know that Benny!" Char snaps. "But I mean that's just armor he's wearing but it can do so much other stuff and yesterday they were inside a video game-"

"I assure you she can't bite." BF says.

"I totally can bite you. Through the touch screen."

"She can't."

"I can. Fear me."

"Char..." Benny says holding her hand. "I promise you that you have nothing to fear from the microchip mouse hunter. Now don't we have more important things to talk about?" He says grumpily.

SAY/DO?

NEXT SCENE?

ASK TO PET THE CAT?

Lets get down to business.
To defeat, the Master.

"As someone who spent a fair bit of time with the cat in cyber space, I can tell you with certainty that she is not liable to bite."

Then we walk up to her give BF a "may we?" look, and then pet her.

Then we move onto the next scene.

touch the CAT
Do it now

We don't need to pet the cat, we have already been through plenty of bonding with her. At this point all it would do is annoy her.

>No pet

>Pet

Tied.

youtube.com/watch?v=TuPQHxA0TVI

So is that a changed vote to petting CAT or...?

No, no petting. Talk of demon cats made me remember this. If I have to have night terrors so does everyone else.

I shall break the tie.

Pet the cat. It will be funny. Then we can get down to business.

it looks like we're petting, but we should be polite about it, she did save us in Quest World, after all

Hey Crunch! Good to see you again!

Crunch lives!

>Pet

You calmly get up and walk over to BF's side. With a gesture you indicate that you'd like to pet the CAT.

Benny snerks.

Char bites her lip.

Abby nods her head.

Sibella rolls her eyes.

Nayara watches.

BF slides a panel on his forearm to reveal a flat, smooth surface.

ROLL 3D20 TO PET THE CAT

Rolled 17 (1d20)

Well alright then.

PRAISE

Rolled 6 (1d20)

Rolled 9 (1d20)

The cat is mildly disappointing.

Dissapointed, not dissapointing, whatever.

Also, I prefer the Airplaine, Brain Eater, Fine Tooth Comb, Turtle Neck and Kali Ma

My cat loves the thinker and turtle neck.

>Very Good
>Bad
>Bad

Your result: Meh

You stroke your fingers down the touch screen and hear a faint contented purring sound...for a moment.

"AW WHAT THE HELL? YOU?"

"Yeah its me. Player 2 remember?"

The cat hisses...but mostly doesn't seem to mind.

Benny chuckles. Char smacks him on the back of his head.

"Well..." The CAT says after a moment. "Are we good now? Did you get your fill of love and attention?"

"Did you?" You ask.

"Just go start the meeting already, god. You're like the worst leader in the history of leaders leading the most incompetent group of bird-lovers of all time."

You finish with a final scritching and you think you hear a muffled meow crackle from the audio unit as you take your hand away.

BF gives the CAT some attention as you head back to your seat.

"I hate you BF."

"I hate you too the CAT."

All eyes are on you. It's time to get things organized.

There is a lot to talk about and share, and you DO NOT have to share everything.

SAY/DO?

ITEMS OF INTEREST:

SO ME AND SIBELLA ARE NOW AN ITEM...

CHAR AND WINNIE BOTH WANT TO JOIN UP. WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT OUR ROSTER.

SO HELLO NAYARA WELCOME TO THE SENPAI. I THINK WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE CHAIN OF COMMAND IS NOW THAT YOU'RE AROUND.

SO ABOUT THE MISSION TO UNCOVER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ABOUT SIBELLA...SHE KIND OF DOESN'T WANT TO SHARE MUCH...

WE NEED TO SHARE OUR DEMONS. GET THEM OUT AND LET THEM KNOW THEY'RE APART OF THE GROUP.

WE KNOW A FEW THINGS ABOUT SIBELLA AND THE WEIRD IMPLIED ALCHEMY EXPERIMENT BETWEEN HER, LJN, AND LUCAN. LETS TALK ABOUT THAT...

WE STILL HAVE AN OFFER OF ASSISTANCE FROM THE INVISIBLE COLLEGE. SHOULD WE INVOLVE THEM? WE GOT THEIR SUMMON CRYSTAL RIGHT HERE...

...SO I'VE SORT OF BEEN CHALLENGED TO A DUEL BY SIBELLA'S BROTHER...

Chose wisely. Nayara will be watching....

NAYARA'S EXPRESSION: Friendly

I vote for
- SO HELLO NAYARA WELCOME TO THE SENPAI. I THINK WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE CHAIN OF COMMAND IS NOW THAT YOU'RE AROUND.
- WE STILL HAVE AN OFFER OF ASSISTANCE FROM THE INVISIBLE COLLEGE. SHOULD WE INVOLVE THEM? WE GOT THEIR SUMMON CRYSTAL RIGHT HERE...
- WE KNOW A FEW THINGS ABOUT SIBELLA AND THE WEIRD IMPLIED ALCHEMY EXPERIMENT BETWEEN HER, LJN, AND LUCAN. LETS TALK ABOUT THAT...
- ...SO I'VE SORT OF BEEN CHALLENGED
- A DUEL BY SIBELLA'S BROTHER...
and end it with- CHAR AND WINNIE BOTH WANT TO JOIN UP. WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT OUR ROSTER.

Well, in the interest of starting simple. We should start with

>SO HELLO NAYARA WELCOME TO THE SENPAI. I THINK WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE CHAIN OF COMMAND IS NOW THAT YOU'RE AROUND.

Get to know her, ask her what she has been told so far.

I'll refrain from adding more, as I want to take this on a topic by topic basis.

We should try to show dominance while also allowing ourselves to showoff our own and our teammates personalities. Lets be strict about staying on topic from here on out.

FUCK that's a lot of talk
alright, let's get to it

>SO HELLO NAYARA WELCOME TO THE SENPAI. I THINK WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE CHAIN OF COMMAND IS NOW THAT YOU'RE AROUND.
>WE STILL HAVE AN OFFER OF ASSISTANCE FROM THE INVISIBLE COLLEGE. SHOULD WE INVOLVE THEM? WE GOT THEIR SUMMON CRYSTAL RIGHT HERE...
>CHAR AND WINNIE BOTH WANT TO JOIN UP. WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT OUR ROSTER.
>...SO I'VE SORT OF BEEN CHALLENGED TO A DUEL BY SIBELLA'S BROTHER...

in this order

IT'S TIME T-T-T-T-TALK ABOUT THE DUEL!

>WELCOME TO THE SENPAI
in these exact words, maybe not in all caps.
Good to see y'all too!

How's the art coming along? You been keeping up with Mechagirl? There's been a lot of stuff that I know you'll enjoy.

>So Hello Nayara...

Nayara chuckles as you mention "chain of command". "Oh no no no, I'm not here to take over or anything like that. You guys got a good system in place and I don't want to mess with that. Think of me like...an adviser!"

"Oh you're more than that!"Char says admiringly. "You're here to help us beat the Master! You're like the cavalry!"

"Oh no, no kitten. I'm just here to watch and step in only if I need to or if user wishes me to."

"What exactly did Michael tell you about us? I mean our mission and why he felt you had to fly in from Brazil?" You ask.

"Yeah. What dirt did big Mike dish on us?" Benny asks trying to show support for your side of the conversation.

Char wallops him. And then Costilla. And even Abby phases a kick through his head.

"Ow! Hey! Quit it!"

"I'm sorry Nayara, my boyfriend is such an ass at times."

Costilla nods.

"He's our idiot." Abby says. "Pay no attention to him."

"Yes yes yes." You try to bring the conversation back on track. "What did Michael say?"

"Well, he told me that you guys encountered a horrible wizard, a demon summoner of no mean skill, and that it was putting a lot of pressure on your team, keeping you from acting at your full potential. I'm here to make sure the pressure doesn't make you guys crack. I'm here to let you guys know that you aren't alone."

"He said we were cracking under pressure?"

"Acting strange. Making ill-advised decisions. Don't take it the wrong way. You know how the job is, we find ourselves out of our depth all the time. The community of the church helps pick up the slack when we stumble, helps put us on our feet again." She puts her hand over her heart. "I represent that community."

Char sighs in admiration. Benny rolls his eyes.

"Okay. What do you mean by ill-advised decisions?"

"A quick change of leadership during a crisis. A sudden fraternization during a crisis..." She cuts her eyes at Sibella.

"We're going to have to talk about us." Sibella states firmly
-cont

art's coming along, I'm actually thumbnailing and scripting some comics for the threads right now
Diner scene with Sibella and user
art trance for mechagirl
something goofy for me for both threads
I also been doodling designs for charlotte, but I'm not used to doing anthromorphic animals, 's a little tricky.
and yeah, I been following mechagirl, our dads are going to be SOOOOO mad that we sold that weaon

Nayara nods. "And Michael believes that in the chaos and violence of the Master's attack you have forgotten the purpose of you being here in Coolsville...." She yawns like the cat she is. "Oh it was such a long flight over here...what was your mission again? I'm such a forgetful cat!" She rubs the back of her head in mock embarrassment.

You feel the tension at the table step up a notch. Abby subtly puts her hand on your shoulder. Costilla touches his chin. Benny clenches his teeth.

SAY/DO?

WHAT WAS OUR MISSION?

DO WE COMMENT ON OUR "ILL ADVISED DECISIONS?" DO WE DEFEND THEM?

Never Complain; Never Explain

Our mission is to learn what Sibella was doing this previous year. Assure her that we will eventually bring it up during pillow talk.

Our mission is to investigate Sibella Dracula and what she has been doing for the past year. I have as well taken it upon myself to direct our attention to the master as he poses a threat to the house of Dracula and our own interests.

Yeah, I think this is the best worded option. I see through her test.

Glad I am not the only person who thinks that. Hope the weapon is good.

"Our mission is to investigate Sibella Dracula and what she has been doing for the past year. I have as well taken it upon myself to direct our attention to the master as he poses a threat to the house of Dracula and our own interests."

"Yes. That was it. Wasn't it." She says in a low serious voice. Then she smiles. "Yeahhhhh I can kind of see how dodging demon attacks can get a person off track. And we can't find out what she was doing if she's kidnapped by a crazy wizard can we?"

"No we cannot."

"But you're right here, right now, with us." She says turning her piercing green eyes on Sibella. "You're save and among friends who you trust. Or so Michael tells me. Why don't you tell us what you were up to during your vacation Miss Dracula?"

LET SIBELLA ANSWER?

ANSWER FOR HER?

Let Sibella answer. If she refuses to answer then don't pressure her to.

Let Sibella take this one. There isn't a way that I can see that end well for us if we answer for her. At least Nayara gets a sense of how guarded Sibella has been about this from asking herself. Shes trying to get our guard down and play us with her laid back attitude don't let her.

>Ask Sibella to tell us about her time away. Make her feel like she's answering us, not some nebulous cat representative of an organization that has dedicated itself towards killing her fellows-gone-mad. She'll probably know what we're trying to do, but appreciate it anyways.

>Ask Sibella for Nayara

DO WE DO THIS?

>ANSWER FOR HER?
Please. She'd tear our throat out if we tried to pull a Boss Boyfriend power move like that. In front of others, that is. Alone in the bedroom. that might be a different story.

Let the lady speak for herself.

Unrelated: The subtitles on my DVD of Ghoul spell her name Cybela, which is obviously wrong, BUT: when do we get Sibella to admit that she insisted on spelling it like that during her Cyberpunk/Cybergoth phase back in the 80s/90s?

>80's/90's
Isn't she the youngest one?

She went through a cyberpunk phase during high school when she saw Dot.Hack SIGN on Toonami.

tell me she at least played the first game, too

>Let Sibella answer

She meets Nayara's gaze steadily.

"I understand. Believe me. I'm keeping secrets from you and..." She spares a glance in your direction. "And I'm sorry, but I have my reasons to keeping secrets. I cant tell you what I've been doing this past year."

"Sibella no..." Abby mutters.

"We're fighting a guy so mysterious we only know him as "The Master", who nearly killed user with an electric vampire -thing- and nearly killed you with a vampire on the Vatican's top ten list. And you can't tell us anything about what you were doing?" Nayara seems less jocular.

"I'm sorry. I can't. I have my reasons. I promise you that what I was doing has nothing to do with the Master."

"That you know of..." Costilla says with a glance at you that seems to mean "I'm sorry". "But what if you're wrong? You've said you know about as much about the Master as we do. What if he's involved in your secrets in some way you can't see?"

"And me revealing my secrets to you, that might bring it to light?" Sibella asks him skeptically.

"It might. But we'll never know unless you tell us."

"I can't."

"Why not?" Nayara asks looking around the table. "We're all on the same side here right? I mean aren't we all?"

Your friends all risk hesitant nods of agreement. You all are friends. Right?

"The Vatican has its own secrets. I don't see why the House of Dracula can't."

"Would you like to look at something in the hidden libraries?" Nayara asks. "Is there any secret we're keeping that you'd like known? Just ask and I'll do anything in my power to bring it to light."

"No...."

"Because all you need is a good reason and we'll share our secrets. A good reason like "we're under attack by an evil wizard and need to get a handle on the situation.""

"I understand this is difficult. I understand this put me in a bad light."

"I don't think I'm the only one uncomfortable about you keeping secrets." Nayara looks around the table. "Am I?"

-cont

SHIT I've missed a lot.
Err, anyway, let Sibella answer?

Sibella being into that sounds adorable.

...I'm not sure I like Nayara.

Also, hiya, QG, how ya doing?

So uh this is going to play on tht whole "Sibella and user both make a point of being open to each other" then?

THAT whole thing

Likely. They both do need to be more open, after all. Nothing Nayara is sayong is really wrong. She's just explaining things in business terms.

Well, let's hope it doesn't go to hell, then.
It's taken a lot of effort for everything to generally work out...

"She's got a point user." BF says. "I got a secret ID but when people I can trust ask me for it I give it to them."

"Feh!" The CAT spits. "Let the vampire keep her secrets. It's not like she's a danger to us. She turns on us we kill her. That's the rules."

"CAT..." BF flicks his arm. "Shut up..."

"Maybe she can't tell us." Benny says. "Like she swore an oath or something. Or people die if she spills the beans. Or like, something like that..."

"Can you tell us even that little bit? Can you tell us why you can't keep a secret?"

Sibella shakes her head slowly. "I don't want to risk leaking even that much. I'm sorry."

Nayara looks at Sibella curiously. Her expression is almost...studious.

"...Well maybe its just none of our damn business." Benny says. "It's life or death or its just something stupid and embarassing, its her business."

"...Its also our business Benny." Char says, a deep frown crossing her face. "She can't keep it secret because we're in this together. Nayara's right. Miss Dracula...you shouldn't keep secrets from us!"

"Char!" Benny exclaims.

"Benny, she's right! She's just right!"

"No."

All eyes turn to Abby as she hovers over the table. "No. I trust Sibella. I couldn't...live with myself if I didn't. I trust her completely. If she wants to keep secrets I'm sure its only in the best interest of the group."

Costilla nods at you. You know where the stubborn old man stands. He's wanted her secrets from the very beginning.

The team seems divided. Where do you stand?

ASK SIBELLA TO SHARE HER SECRETS?

ASK NAYARA TO BACK OFF?

Bingo. we have a big choice here.Do we trust Sibella to keep secrets? Do we trust her not to be mad if we ask her to share? Do we trust our teammates to have different opinions than our own?

It's easy to trust. It's HOW you trust that's hard.

Wait until you see her room...

Well fuck me.
What do we do, everyone?

>Wait until you see her room...
Are you saying she wouldn't just panic and speed around removing every trace of these sort of thing the first time we get to her room?

I.. I think I'm going to go with trusting Sibella.

Her secrets are the original purpose of our mission, and we do intend to learn them. However, it has become clear that the Master and his demon attacks are a more urgent and critical concern. We can investigate Sibella at a later time, for now all this prying is going to do is divide the team.

Give her a chance. You got to see things from her perspective. I promise you she's not evil.

Well she'll try to hide everything...

This is probably the most tense point of this social encounter. The rest of the potentially 7 points to cover at the meeting won't be as tense.

Is this a vote for trusting Sibella to keep secrets?

Err, by which I mean let her keep the secret.

this guy has some good arguments for it.

Yes

We trust Sibella enough that if she could tell us she would.

>Give her a chance. You got to see things from her perspective. I promise you she's not evil.
Eh ok, sorry.
Just feeling tense about this.

"I want Sibella to tell us her secrets. However, I understand that if this is something that she will tell us on her own terms. I trust her, and I also trust that she will tell us, when she is ready."

>Well she'll try to hide everything...
Would be fun seeing her do that, even if user himself has no clue.
Plus would lead to extra tension if we ever get to have fun in her room since she'd need to keep track of where everything is

DO WE SAY THIS?

OR THIS?

Could we, like, combine then?
One isgood for Sibella, another seems good for others.

>this

it's clear that, whatever Sibella's secrets, she'll tell us when she thinks it's safe and right now, with the master running around, it will never be a safe time to tell us.

IF we have to choose,go with this one.

Fuck me I picked the wrong one - I meant this.

I vote second choice

Our job was to investigate not interrogate

Err, yeah, this is true...
So you still think thesecond choice is the best?

The second choice is the original option. QG just quoted them out of time.

"Her secrets are the original purpose of our mission, and we do intend to learn them. However, it has become clear that the Master and his demon attacks are a more urgent and critical concern. We can investigate Sibella at a later time, for now all this prying is going to do is divide the team."

"You're right. The last thing we need is tension on the team" Nayara looks at Sibella. "Especially with a threat this huge."

"I'm sorry everyone. Really I am." Sibella says.

Abby touches her shoulder. "You have nothing to be sorry about."

"It's not the easiest thing in the world to share secrets." BF says. "I recommend getting it off your chest as soon as possible though. It's going to eat you up inside if you don't. I know this firsthand."

"But why won't you tell us!" Char shouts. "We're fighting for our lives here and you can't even tell us something as simple as what you were doing last year! I mean w-what do you think we're going to DO with your secret? Hurt you somehow?" She looks distressed. She is taking this so the wrong way.

"Charlotte, I understand why you're angry."

"No you don't! No you don't!" She shouts. "You don't keep secrets from friends! Not ever!"

"Char..." Benny grabs her arm.

"Don't you "Char" me Benny!" She yanks her arm free. "How can you trust her? How can you sit there and agree with her and not...and not me?"

Abdiel rushes to her side. "Char please, this isn't like you..."

She clams up and lowers her head, stifling a sob.

"Kitten. Be cool." Nayara pats her on the back. "Miss Dracula has made her decision, and user stands by it. He is leader here. We must respect that."

Tense seconds drip over the table.

"...So moving on!" Nayara says returning to her usual jollity and cutting Char a slice of pizza with her claw. "Oh boy are there a lot more things to talk about then this, lots to talk about..."

She looks at you. Ball is in your court.

-cont

Yeah, ok.
Still, you think it's the better option?

the second option, we'll investigate later

It was, I didn't vote on tbe showdown, and I had the second choice. Admitedly the first was better, and the one we went with.

We shouldn't say this, ofcourse but, uh... didn't she keep things secret from Benny?

Right what do we wanna go with next, everyone?

Nope, for as far as we know, Benny was aware of her spirtual capabilities realtively early into the relationship.

"Oh, and user, by the by you know we haven't had a chance to spar what with you ducking out on me in the middle of my cat nap. I think we ought to get down to it after the meeting, you know, to show off our saints to each other and sharpen our claws. I mean we ought to if you aren't busy or anything..."

You get the hidden meaning. She wants to talk. Privately.

ACCEPT OFFER TO SPAR AFTER THE MEETING?

SAY/DO?

5 REMAINING TOPICS TO COVER:

SO ME AND SIBELLA ARE NOW AN ITEM...

CHAR AND WINNIE BOTH WANT TO JOIN UP. WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT OUR ROSTER.

WE NEED TO SHARE OUR DEMONS. GET THEM OUT AND LET THEM KNOW THEY'RE APART OF THE GROUP..

WE STILL HAVE AN OFFER OF ASSISTANCE FROM THE INVISIBLE COLLEGE. SHOULD WE INVOLVE THEM? WE GOT THEIR SUMMON CRYSTAL RIGHT HERE...

...SO I'VE SORT OF BEEN CHALLENGED TO A DUEL BY SIBELLA'S BROTHER...

Chose wisely. Nayara will be watching....

NAYARA'S EXPRESSION: Intense Scrutiny

accept spar, talk about our headmates

Ah.

Shit... something easier right now, then we move to us being an item and the demons and so on?
And, if we bring out the demons, make sure to mention that we will be talking with one of the bosses

Do we wanna bring it up already after something tense like this?

No. She opened up about stuff early in their relationship.

She's taking this really hard for a number of reasons. She doesn't have a lot of friends, her attempts to fit in with the local beast pack (Winnie's pack) and the local magic circle went over about as well as Benny's attempts to fit in during high school.

And her parents keeping the whole evil voodoo cats thing from her.

Her idealized view of Christianity is something where truth comes out, where sins are revealed and all is forgiven. Secrets are bad. After all, what do you have to hide from good people?

That's why she's taking it so hard.

You can help Benny win her over during their date tonight...

This is actually a really good point.

Do you want to break up the tension by quickly talking about something else? Something not on the list of topics?

Accept offer to spar.
Lets open it to a vote if we get the invisible college in on this. Say that we believe they could offer a different opinion we had not thought of but the floor is open to suggestions.

might as well get all the "bad news" out of the way first

Ah, I see... poor Char.
Hope we can properly help.

Maybe about what we want added to our ride since Winnie's gonna help with that?

>Accept

>WE STILL HAVE AN OFFER OF ASSISTANCE FROM THE INVISIBLE COLLEGE. SHOULD WE INVOLVE THEM? WE GOT THEIR SUMMON CRYSTAL RIGHT HERE...