REQ will Moon tomorrow

Tomorrow Big Project Update. Colossus announcement and Bittrex Listing! The Rocket will launch tomorrow and you know what the destination will be!

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-10th-2017-a57193780ddf
discord.gg/eQNqZeC
github.com/RequestNetwork/Request_SmartContracts/commit/ba1da097cd52d73681e1045125c177fa8f032829.
discord.gg/aTrwKZf
hyperledger.org/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sell the news

buy more

>REQ will Moon tomorrow Anonymous (ID: 2rs8dOjC) 12/07/17(Thu)09:57:48 No.485551

Piece of shit coin's been making me lose money. I've been getting reqt on this shit.

relax its because bit coin is up eveything is down 30%. It will moon. Its actually holding great.

I hold REQ and this thread is a big fucking lie. OP is trying to trick you so he can dump on you. Buy REQ, but not for these reasons.

i JUST wanna be on top

could someone please fill my order on ED? 415.512 REQ @ 0.000228100

Get ready boys...

>Bittrex Listing!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQUED

If you're loosing money on REQ you need to accept that you're a bad trader and just slow down and hold.

Fuck off OP. There’s no big news tomorrow. It’s just a transparency update from the team so we know they haven’t done a runner. Bittrex always announces their own coins. The coin never announces bittrex.

Because you don’t follow the whales patterns you dumb cunt. You sell at 9pm during the spike and re enter after it dips. It will flag upwards and then dead cat three times. You sell on those dead cat peaks and buy back on the dips. The this dip you hodl for the next day. I do research and you don’t, that’s why you’re losing money faggot

what timezone is this announcemnet in?

Not right you bloody stupid basterd

Ive reviewed the code and all I will say is i went all in.

First for: "meh"-news and the price will only be rising in 2018...

I got in on this yesterday for short term gain, can someone please tell me when I can expect a bit of juice back?

this
it will dip once the news is out

It's gonna start this evening.

When is the update?

the pump or the dump?

The pump obviously

hope you're right. last update it began to dump before friday.

friday 8am est

source on the announcement time? Sorry I haven't been able to find anywhere, not in the telegram grtoup.

bi-weekly updates every friday. you can check dates for past updates and their website. the time of the day is arbitrary as not all timezones are the same, but i'm in florida and the updates are issued around 7-9am

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

They announce on twitter first? Or elsewhere?

np

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-10th-2017-a57193780ddf

if you've joined the "Request Network" telegram then you'll be notified immediately bc they will post it there

Its already pumping now. If the update is good we can expect it to hit 0.17-0.18 cents.

their white paper is reminds university project. No technical stuff. Github contains javascript code... The only good thing is YCombinator logo in their website, can be enough to pump the price a bit.

can i have two accounts on binance? i want one for link and one for req

What's stopping it from going to $1+?

Dude, who keeps making these link and req threads?

Do you get paid? How much?

Why do you keep shilling these coins to poor neets? Guess you guys have to keep the lights on after scam (buy my inflated bags) telegram pnd groups fucked over everyone too much.

$1 would have to be a pretty big announcement, if the news is huge, it could probably go to 50c.

>their white paper is reminds university project.

Your ability to assess investments is as good as your English.

> Github contains javascript code

Yeah, the request.js library which is one of the most important parts of the project. And their other Github repos contain the smart contracts for burning etc.

Nothing but time.

sell half tomorrow morning.
If it moons I'm making bank.
If it dips I end up with more req.
IT'S THAT SIMPLE BOIS

if you are selling half, you are praying it doubles in price or more then... Meanwhile holding I am comfortable regardless.

Req will moon tomorrow for sure, it'll be getting pumped either way discord.gg/eQNqZeC

oh wow, defending your 20$ "investment" hard huh?

>tfw only $100 REQ
mean desu

Your an idiotic fuck if you seriously just insulted a project because it has java script code. That’s like insulting the moon mission because they used calculators. Rethink your idiocy.

i feel you, dude. i would probably be an asshole too if i had to walk barefoot to work everyday in the streets that pajeets like you shit in

Pump inc?

holy shit i've been looking at the wrong pair

Yes, I'm predicting big pump tonight, dump tomorrow then smooth sailing or pump

Pajeet cunt. You're honestly a useless bastard.

That's not a hard defence - just pointing out your stupidity in assuming the existence of JS code was a bad thing, and your ignorance in not knowing they have Solidity code in the repos too.

> your 20$ "investment"

Silly user. I've got 900k REQ. I'll let you calculate how much I will make tomorrow if they release testnet and the price doubles.

I only have 700.

A-am I gonna make it to Lambo?

Just bought some more, I've got a feeling this is going to pump like nuts any time

Maybe second-hand BMW? But on the bright side you will be able to buy it with Request, and increase the value of your remaining holdings while purchasing a great car.

"java script". You have no clue what you are talking about it. You guys are the reason why BTC is skyrocketing and, honestly, makes me believe REQ will be pumped as well. It's just lovely how this shit is backed by beliefs in nice ideas and websites.

The quality of JS code seems questionable. Look at the last commit github.com/RequestNetwork/Request_SmartContracts/commit/ba1da097cd52d73681e1045125c177fa8f032829. Call me stupid, but it's scary to put money on web developer's project.

are you stupid? They get their code audited by Quantstamp.

>Quantstamp
LOL. "Audited". You are fucking clueless.

What specifically do you find questionable about that code? Do you realize that's just the code to deploy the smart contracts to the network, and not part of the app?

>Call me stupid, but it's scary to put money on web developer's project.

Facebook. Amazon. Google. Twitter. Airbnb. Paypal. All "web developer's projects".

The code might work, but the way it's written: nested n times, lots of commented out code, not fully tested code, commit messages are useless, etc. Yes - it probably works, but it hints that the dev doesn't give care too much about the code quality. I hope it's because he (they) is in a rush to deliver. That's usually the case.

What you see in a browser (client side code) is usually a very small part of the codebase, at least in large IT companies. If you worked in one of the giants you mentioned, you wouldn't even touch a browser unless you wanted to check Veeky Forums or do other non-work related activity on the Internet.

discord.gg/aTrwKZf

be ready

>1 post by this id

You seem to be full of crap. You said the code seemed "questionable" based on that commit, and you can't provide a single valid criticism of it.

There is no commented code in that commit. Commit messages actually seem pretty useful, and I bet you have no idea what their test coverage is.

> What you see in a browser (client side code) is usually a very small part of the codebase, at least in large IT companies. If you worked in one of the giants you mentioned, you wouldn't even touch a browser unless you wanted to check Veeky Forums or do other non-work related activity on the Internet.

So you think that web developers don't use browsers? And you think it is strange that a company that will offer a JS library that allows people to take payments via their websites has a lot of front end code?

Obviously those giants all have a lot of code that is not related to their front end. That seems as obvious as it is irrelevant.

Also, if you look at the use cases they present, it requires minimum of 2-3 years with at least 10 experienced devs to build a product that sells for each of these use case. Meanwhile, there are existing companies that have successful products, use the latest fancy technologies, just no blockchain (oh, it's not decentralized - big deal) and still can do integrations/partnerships with shitcoin startups whenever they want to, and that gives them a large competitive advantage.

Other than ideas and nice website, I can't see any reason why this network will succeed. The price for REQ will probably go up, because it's all about the hype and not the products.

Also - hyperledger.org/.

you are the most transparent FUDing pajeet here, fuck off back to your discord or kill yourself

>Other than ideas and nice website, I can't see any reason why this network will succeed.

Yes, but you are the guy who would not have invested in Amazon because it was a "web developer's project". You have already demonstrated that your opinion on this is worthless.

If you don't find the code in that commit strange, I assume you don't work in software industry. Maybe you expect me to point out bugs? That's pretty retarded.

To have 100% code coverage you need to have unit tests per every file. I haven't noticed that all files have tests, but I have to admit there are more tests than you could usually find for a JS project. JS cowboys are "too cool" for testing their code.

Commit messages are pretty terrible. They need to answer the question "why?", not to describe the change. You can understand what has been changed by looking at the code.

Software developer != web developer. Web developers usually use dynamic languages to write CRUD apps for web. Their main knowledge is how to build fancy UI and use auto-generated DB tables or something that stores JSON. What you call a "web developer", do not work at Google, Amazon, FB or any other giants, maybe they deal with their marketing websites or prototypes for demos, nothing more.

I assume you are web developer? Javascript? React.js is the best, huh? lol.

Ever considered of giving a thought before accusing of FUDing? Fucking tool.

SELL THE NEWS SELL THE SELL NEWS

Before some of you get even more butthurt, I can say that I am still considering buying REQ, because it's not about technology, but hype. It's just funny how any kind of discussion is not welcomed here, you have to post memes and cats. Fucking plebs.

> it's scary to put money on youtube. cause it's a web project
> scary to put money on paypal, cause it started as a web project
> scary to put money on google, web project.

mfw.

As far as I can tell the blogpost will be released at 5am CET (in 5 hours).
What do you guys think will happen if they dont announce the testnet? Ill definitely try and be awake then to immediately read it and hopefully be able to evaluate if it will actually moon or if its just gonna crash right back down like it did after the last two blogposts.
Anyone got any input?

Just look at IOTA, technology is terrible, devs are hack frauds and it mooned like crazy in the past days. It's all about marketing and hype, just as you said. Who cares about commit quality? Most people investing in crypto don't even know what it means to commit code.

We need to break 0.0003 . Then we go to the moon!!!!!

That's my point, but some serious "investors" decided to defend their 20$ worth portfolio lol

Remember, the X on this chart is when the Raiden network testnet launched on Monday.

Nothing's gonna moon. Alts are fucking dead.

You sound like a nu male. Go back to plebbit faggot.

third attempt at 0.0003 coming up

What are you implying here?

"guys, guys, I will tell him that he's a nu male from plebbit, am I in then?"

get a job, loser.

He's saying that it'll dump if testnet is releaased tomorrow for REQ