Dragonball Quest #66

>>Previous threads

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball quest

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a sixteen year old boy named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

Rolls are made AFTER an option wins, not during the voting process

I hope everyone has fun.

>Current Saga

King Piccolo

>>youtube.com/watch?v=hzYw9NaxE9g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNsFaI2Gxb0
youtu.be/nEEPosF-tNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>youtube.com/watch?v=fNsFaI2Gxb0

Piccolo has put you in an extremely vulnerable position. But, ironically, in doing so, he has made himself vulnerable to one of your more devastating attacks.

You created it to use against Goku, and used it for the first time against your friend in the tournament. It didn't win you the fight, but you didn't want Goku dead.

Piccolo is not your friend, and you want him dead more than just about anybody.

Finding that warmth, that energy inside of you, you channel it to your right fist, your right arm trembling with the power gathering inside of it. The faces of Krillin, Chaozu, and Master Roshi all fill your mind's eye as you ready yourself to strike.

Above you, Piccolo seems to take your silence as surrender, and your shaking as fear.

"Hmph, you talked so tough, but in the end you're a coward," Piccolo tells you. "Now, I think I'll start by finishing that leg I hit before."

Oh, a leg's about to get ruined, but not yours.

The energy gathered, you punch with all of your might up at Piccolo, your fist slamming into his leg with enough force to shatter it completely.

Piccolo howls in agony as your punch bends his leg in an unnatural way, and the weight on your throat vanishes as he leaps back, continuing to cry out in shock and pain.

You leap back to your feet, reaching up and wiping blood from your face as you look at your foe.

The attack seems to have crippled him, or at least caused him excruciating pain.

This fight has been a constant back and forth, but now things have shifted into your favor.

>A. Attack him while he's vulnerable! (50)

>B. Prepare to defend yourself

>C. Bear Shout (70)

>D. Kamehameha (80)

>E. Something else

>>A. Attack him while he's vulnerable! (50)

>>A. Attack him while he's vulnerable! (50)

Time to fuck shit up.

ROLL

Rolled 22 (1d100)

Rolled 14 (1d100)

Rolled 46 (1d100)

Well fuck

So, is this what you meant by fucking shit up, user?

Now's your chance!

You rush at Piccolo with as much speed as you can, only to halt as your bad legs collapses under you, causing you to fall to your knee.

Piccolo thrusts his right hand toward you, unleashing another wave of light. You barely manage to dodge the blast as you take to the air in order to avoid it.

"You think you can just finish me off so easily?" King Piccolo asks. "Well listen carefully, boy, you haven't even come close to defeating me. I just need a moment, and I'll have a leg up on you."

He reaches down, grabbing hold of his damaged leg. With a roar of agony, he rips the useless limb off, sending his disgusting blood everywhere.

Catching his breath, he drops his leg.

>A. Ask why he did that

>B. Bear Shout

>C. Attack before he can do anything else (65)

>D. Prepare to defend yourself

>E. Something else

>E. Light shot RIGHT into the wound

Supporting. Cauterize that bitch

Yah sure.

Fucking brutal

I was thinking more just cause immense pain to distract him and save us some time, but that's a good idea too

huh so thats how were gonna get around Cell and Buu, just completely fuck their regeneration, i like it.

Bring it

ROLL

Now many will tell you that its the pain insane that takes the longest to fade. Tofoo, upon learning this, decided that words can only do so much so he'd rather use lasers

Rolled 50 (1d100)

Rolled 49 (1d100)

Lets do it!

Rolled 86 (1d100)

Muh dik!

YEAH bless the 18 pics!

Awww yiss

Piccolo may think that you have no shot of winning. He may have a few more tricks up his sleeve. He may not be bluffing when he says that you haven't come close to winning this fight yet.

But all that means nothing, because you aren't going to let him win. You're going to make him suffer.

You hold your hands down toward the demon king, a glow appearing above your palms before a small ball of light forms in front of you, shooting down toward King Piccolo.

Growling in frustration, Piccolo leaps out of the way of your attack, taking to the sky and glaring at you hatefully. His eyes begin to glow.

Before he can use his attack, however, you lift your arms, and your Light Shot changes course just before hitting the ground, shooting up into the air and rocketing right toward Piccolo.

Your foe looks down, eyes going wide as he lets out a horrified cry.

The blast enters his body through the open wound in his stump of a left leg, then detonates, completely blowing off what remains of his leg, and a good portion of his lower-left body.

The demon screams as a large chunk of his body is blown off, and he falls down to the ground, crashing to Earth on his back as blood pours from the wounds.

"Majesty, no!" you hear from below.

The smaller demon rushes to his master's side, staring down at him with an expression of shocked grief.

>A. Bear Shout down at them

>B. Kamehameha

>C. Charge down at them (20)

>D. Something else

>B. Kamehameha

>B. Kamehameha

>>A. Bear Shout down at them

Get fucked, Piccolo.

If our Bear Shout got faster, then our Kamehameha probably did too. Though really either are a good bet

holy fuck thats metal as almighty shit.

clearly we need to keep going.

>>B. Kamehameha

Well that was awesome.

Kick Piano away before elbow dropping on King Piccolo in the gut

Deadlock

ROLL

Rolled 36 (1d100)

Rolled 10 (1d100)

Can we smash his throat in for good measure?

Rolled 13 (1d100)

Rolled 16 (1d100)

Rolled 95 (1d100)

in b4 complete fucking fiasco.

It almost was

I was about to comment on how silly it was to bother rolling for a 20 dc, and it should just be an autopass since rolling a nat 1 is more likely.

i'm telling you guys,waifu pics power my rolls, its some serious shit.

These dice are playing with my heart.

Not wanting to leave your enemies with any hope of defeating you, you quickly descend on the two of them.

Piccolo is too stunned to do anything, his body trembling in shock from your devastating attack as you swiftly draw closer.

The other demon shudders in fear, taking a step back.

"MAJESTY!" he cries.

Nothing more is said, you stop yourself, floating in front of the smaller demon and delivering a powerful roundhouse kick that throws his head back with a sickening crack. His limp body flies off the ground and lands in a heap a few yards away.

You then let yourself drop again, falling to the ground next to Piccolo and slamming your elbow into his gut as you land.

He lets out a gasp of pain, blood flying from his mouth as his body jerks from the blow. With a groan, his head falls back, his body continuing to shudder uselessly as he lies bleeding.

"Tofoo!"

You look over your shoulder to see a hovercraft in the air not far away. The cockpit opens to reveal Tenshinhan, who leaps out and slowly floats down to the ground.

The other warrior rushes over to you, happiness and surprise on his face as he comes to step beside you. He looks down, crying out in shock when he sees the crippled King Piccolo lying on the ground.

"You beat him?" Tenshinhan asks. "I don't get it, how?"

>A. It's your secret

>B. Ultra Divine Water

>C. Ask if he's seen Yamcha

>D. Something else

>>A. It's your secret

>D. Something else
I'll tell you after he's dead.

>D. Tell him to wait a sec while you vaporize Piccolo's body.

Supporting

>D. Something else
"I'll tell you later." Get our focus back on King Piccolo, unleash a Kamehameha.
"This is for Krillin, Master Roshi, Chiaotzu, and all the people you've harmed and killed!"

in b4 we accidentally kill kami as well since we offed king piccolo before little green got made.

So, you guys want to unleash a Kamehameha to try and kill King Piccolo?

i personally don't i'd rather him be kept alive and humiliated as hes stuck a cripple.

Either that or see if a charged light blast does the trick.

>D. Something else
"Righteous fury, Tienshinhan. Righteous fury."

Yeah, but maybe a kamehameha would take too long, let's use a bunch of Light Shots.

>>A. It's your secret
I'll tell you another time.
>C. Ask if he's seen Yamcha

I don't.

>A. Just dialogue

>B. Kamehameha Wave

A bunch of Light Shots would take longer than a Kamehameha Wave

Preferably without saying anything. Iwt wastes time

i know but seriously i'd rather we keep the dragonballs, then again we don't know this in game.

Worrying about accidentally killing Kami is pure meta, so I'm leaving my hands off this one.

>>A. Just dialogue

>B. Kamehameha Wave
Dialogue wastes time

Anything that doesn't end with us ending up like Goku getting a hole in his shoulder because he let his guard down thinking he won against Jr.

>B. Kamehameha Wave

>B. Kamehameha Wave

>>>A. Just dialogue

>B. Kamehameha Wave

>>B. Kamehameha Wave

"Wait a second," you tell Tenshinhan as you lift off into the air.

"When did you learn to fly?" the other warrior asks as you slowly rise higher and higher above the defeated demon.

Piccolo's body continues to shudder as you stare down at him. He seems to be completely defeated, but you want to be thorough.

Taking a deep breath, you cup your hands at your side.

"Ka.......me......ha........me......."

Piccolo's mouth opens, and a wave of light rockets up toward you.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You unleash the power of the Kamehameha Wave, your wave of bright blue light rushing down to meet his own attack. They meet in a brilliant flash accompanied by a powerful gust of wind.

Tenshinhan leaps back, putting some distance between you all as you struggle against King Piccolo.

>A. Overpower Piccolo's Blast (50)

Rolled 38 (1d100)

why is this a vote? THer'es no choice. Also, love how Tien is just flabbergasted by our improvement

LET'S DO IT, BOYS
youtu.be/nEEPosF-tNU

I guess we're losing the dragonballs then?
Rip kami

this fucking song, that fucking anime, its literally the only good thing anno ever made that isn't completely overrated pretentious shit.

Early Namek saga, except we have to proof ourselfs to Nail and be able to use the dragon balls.

I mean if thats the only option why not just go straight for rolling?

in b4 kami makes an egg of himself to survive this shit.

I actually really enjoyed Evangelion, I went into it with low expectations, and was really surprised at how kickass it can be at moments. The rebuilds can go fuck themselves though.

ROLL

>keep pouring energy into it while moving towards him

Rolled 71 (1d100)

>dem chichis

Rolled 70 (1d100)

Rolled 73 (1d100)

rollin

Nice.

Chichi really wants King Piccolo dead it seems.

my problem is it was ok, it wasn't bad but its so damn overhyped and overblown its absolutely obscene and ultimately became a perversion of what it was about to begin with.

The fact that she was willing to climb Korin Tower alone and train to kill him when she doesn't even really like martial arts didn't clue you in?

RIP Kami ;_;7

Future repercussions notwithstanding I am still all for this decision since it's in character and not metagaming.

Yeah, that's true. I think it's a good anime, but the fanbase is kinda shitty.

inb4 one of the kids is still alive, and that is enough to keep Kami alive

That makes sense to me. Piccolo Jr is a basically just another kid, right?