The Cleric refuses to heal anything that isn't human

>the Cleric refuses to heal anything that isn't human

This is why healers are constantly bullied.

>player Cleric

That Guy.

>NPC Cleric

Use polymorph magic and come back.

Bluff that it was a curse.

Threaten with death.

>having filthy non-humans in your party
Serves you right.

Polymorph the cleric into a nonhuman.

They can't magic themselves back because that would be healing a nonhuman.

If you're throwing around polymorph spells just to be vindictive magical healing shouldn't be an issue.

>He doesn't know the pleasure of dating a chivalrous and dominant elf ladyknight who treats you like a princess and is somewhat overprotective of you until you suck her ear, making her like putty in your hands

Yes but messing with nonwizards is what gets wizards out of the bed in the morning.

I don't have the screencap from Barkley's Shut Up and Jam Gaiden of Barkley saying "Goddamn animal people," but if I did I would totally post it.

but clerics are wizards?

Do you see a pointy hat on them? Robes? Arcane spells? Tomes of power? Knowledge of what they're doing and not just asking their sugargod for spells?

Therefore they're ripe for the fucking with.

>implying
different style of magic entirely, completely different base from where magic comes from.
cleric magic only exists as long as the god in question the cleric worships exists, or theres connections specifically from the plane that you draw from, wizards and arcane mages specifically get it from the self, and don't specifically need outside help to do shit.
its the same reason why druids arn't wizards either, otherwise all kinds of stupid shit falls under the already overly large umbrella that is wizard.

>Elf
>Not orc musclewizard amazon to snu snu you

A party member who isn't willing to pull their weight won't stay in the party for long. At the first opportunity we will give him his share of the loot and go our separate ways.

Which means that the player behind said character now has to roll up a character that will work with the party.

Research is what gets them up, that's what keeps them up.

Why not both?

That's a means to an end. The end is fucking with nonwizards.

Some of them have pretty large hats like pontiffs. They wear robes of different colours for different religious meanings and holidays.

>MILF elf knight and amazon orc fighting over fucksquire
Good tastes

Only the ones with pointy hats

Dude why would you ever want those instead of a human partner. You want half breed kids? Now I have nothing against other races, but I know mixed kids have a shit life. So it is better to stay with your own race. Plus all those other races are the wrong size, and probably smell bad too.

Better: get the most persuasive person you can and make them convince the cleric that their god is not human (even if they were before the ascension) and therefore not fit to be worshipped.

>A shit life
By what metric? The only time I can think that's true is due to their communities, rather than their parentage. Half-breeds between fantasy races usually turn out better than pure-bloods, honestly.

>Probably smell bad
>Elves
>Not smelling of forest or flowers or soap or perfume
I think you're confused there pal... And the worst any half-civilized musclewizard amazon orc would smell of is sweat. Some people like that.

>By what metric?
Well, for starters they have to live with the crushing shame of being a filthy half-blood. Putting one out of its misery is basically an act of mercy, really.

Right, so, again it's down to their community and the people they're surrounded by, got it.

You're not to good at this 'debate' thing, are you? You can't say, "A thing is bad because it is a thing;" you have to provide reasoning and evidence that doesn't loop back around upon itself.

His argument is more like "X is a bad thing because I (and people who think like me) will hate you and bully you."

>you will never date a chivalrous and dominant Witch who treats you like a princess and is somewhat overprotective of you until you clean her ear, making her like putty in your hands

Witches are for cleaning ears, not having their ears cleaned.

>the Cleric gets their powers from human supremecy

>Healslut cleric of human supremacy
>His party members are MILF Elf knight and Amazon Orc
>He hates that filthy subhumans bully and tease him, but mostly hates how much he enjoys it

Why can't we alter this formula and say the Healslut is a charismatic, silver-haired gentleman with a cane for his lame leg that gets the Elf and Orc all hot and bothered because he fits the ideal of masculinity in each of their races.

>silver-haired gentleman with a cane
Because that's not hot to me
And from what I've seen, Veeky Forums's tastes on the mater of clerics is much the same
A dad cleric would probably be more popular on tumblr from what I've heard though

>A dad cleric would probably be more popular on tumblr from what I've heard though

I just want a DILF with steady hands healing the hurt away with some good touch.

Eh, not my thing, though going by the fan art that gets churned out whenever a game or something has an older guy in it, you honestly probably could find that on tumblr, no idea where though

>Dad Cleric

>Telling EVER that you're not human or a wizard to a fucking member of the church
>The church of abel
>AKA "Fuck magic"
>AKA "Gas the elves, war of the cross now"

Duk, you dumb.

Isn't that normal?

So if you ignore the fetish posts in the thread, it's just not a good team-building trait to be racist.

I WANT TO GIVE RIBBON A SOFT KISS ON THE LIPS TO SURPRISE AND FLUSTER HER

Anyone not playing a human is suboptimal and are being That Guy.
Probably being a Mary Sue too.

>do i need to bring out the flaming pillar or will you eat all your vegies?

*pillar of fire

>don't bully elves

Probably the worst meme on Veeky Forums since princess quest.

>Mary Sue
Someone give an accurate definition of this besides "Thing I don't like".

T. Mary Sue

Then the Healer is getting a righteous Dragonborn foot up his racist arsehole, applied furiously and with force.

You either pull your weight or you can scram. them's the rules buddy.

You are That Guy by not wanting to be a dwarf, kobold, human or whatever Veeky Forums's flavor of the month is.

>the party leaves the cleric behind at the next town after finding a new healer.

Don't bully anyone.

I'd do the same in his position.
After all, we're playing Call of Chtulhu.

Would a Paladin have grounds to smite this cleric? They are refusing to aid those in need even though it is well within their power to do so and for no good reason.

If you don't do your job, and don't do it well, you will get neither loot nor food.

If you're hampering the party you have no claim to the benefits of being in the party.

If you're being a real ass about it, not only will you get no food, but you'll be denied the ability to get food for yourself. Be obstinate enough and it'll extend to water.

Eventually you will be giving those heals, and you'll like it.

>>the party leaves the cleric behind at the next town, whether they find a new healer or not. It's not like they are going number of healers can go down from leaving the cleric behind.

Absolutely not. Not doing Good isn't the same as being Evil.

The Theats of Theatland are a mixed race of humans and horses. Long ago, the horse-king Thead witnessed the arrival of humans from the east, and marvelled at their arts. Thead prayed to the wind-god Main, that He might grant the king humans of his own. And so Main reached out His hand, and blessed His faithful with many human children. The Theats, man and horse, have lived peacefully together ever since, mares birthing babies and women birthing foals, as Main wills. They are famed riders, masters of the saddle, bow and lance.

The Cleric is faced with a wounded Theatman. Do they heal them?

>Suboptimal
>Mary Sue
I want this meme to die.

Seriously, how can you be useless AND the most important special snowflake character? I'd ask you to apply some logic, but as you're racist against elves and other non-humans, I think it's clear you lack the capacity for it.

Human cock or horse cock?

Yes.

As a character, its fine. However they must be able to face tge consequences (my orc barbarian slices the treacherous cleric in twain) if pc, or sudden "being killed by murderhobos" if an npc

Inaction is as much a choice as any action. Choices are what define you. If your inaction causes someone to die, and you were fully cognizant of the consequences, and had no reason for your choice besides hatred, then you have committed an evil inaction.

Evil should be purged.

So commoners are evil, then?

Aren't evil and monsters two sides of the same coin?

Depends on how loosely you define 'smite.'

They're not within their rights to run them through and leave them bleeding out across the road, but few deities or nonspecific goodness energy fields would care if they gave the Cleric a clip about the face and a stern talking-to.

Theatmen are indistinguishable by sight from any other race of men.

So... human cock.

That is quite alright, as the rest of the party is human, and pain is an excellent teacher. I wish my religious companion good fortune and hope that he looks after the others well.

Now let us confront these troublesome hill-bandits, while the evening is young.

No heresy here astartes, just the loyal inhabitants of Veeky Forums preforming their favorite pastime

This is covered in "had no reason for your choice besides hatred". Choosing to do nothing because you're weak or afraid is different. Choosing to do nothing just because of hatred is evil, and doubly so when it is well within your power to act.

What about choosing to do nothing because of sadistic glee?

That's straight-up Evil, you clown.

No it's not. Especially when you're working with limited resources, choosing who to spend them on and who not is not evil, even if there are questionable motivations leading to said choices.

But I hate monsters and let a monster die by not healing it. Is that evil?

What about choosing to do nothing because you get off on being submissive?

But it's a monster getting what it deserves, there's nothing wrong with being happy about their fate.

>the lizardman doesn't protect the cleric who refuses to heal him
>lizardman dies from noheals, cleric dies from noshield
>cleric player isn't allowed to roll another support character unless he agrees to support everyone equally

You said that you'd be passive because you'd enjoy seeing it die, not because it was evil.

>the Lizardman is risen from the dead to actually do his job
Clerics!

>Cleric agrees, but now refuses to heal anyone more than any other member of the party, regardless of how much damage they take individually
>The wizard who stays as far back as possible and takes no damage thanks to magic shields causes the lizardman to die again

>That Guy is kicked from the group

>The Cleric's player is kicked out of the group for being a passive-aggressive little-

Damn. Beat me to it.

If the reason you choose to allocate your resources is informed by pure hatred, you're evil. The fact you needed to add the additional motive of limited resources to the scenario to build any kind of argument just shows that you cannot refute my original point.

If your only reason for doing so is that you hate monsters, then yes it is.

>If the reason you choose to allocate your resources is informed by pure hatred, you're evil.

Wrong. Hatred is, by itself, NOT evil.

>the lizardman doesn't protect the cleric who refuses to heal him
>lizardman dies from noheals
>cleric carries on like nothing happened
Fixed. Useless lizardmen.

But monsters are evil. Tieflings are monsters. Tieflings are evil. No exceptions.

No, but action guided by it is.

He should be thankful we don't ditch him at the nearest church for burning.

Spirit of Gygax, begone from this realm of the living!

The cleric isn't a that guy. He's just playing in-character when someone rolls around with a traditionally evil race and expects everything to be hunky dory because OOC players are supposed to form a cohesive party regardless of in-game ramifications.

>Be important as fuck by lore and the best 6evah (more than 5evah) but be shit mechanically

WAOH
THAT WAS
SO HARD

Odds are when you visit that church they'll capture and burn your party (sans cleric) for being Xeno loving terrorists.

Exactly. ACTION guided by it. Not INACTION. Choosing to hurt someone is Evil. Choosing not to help someone is NOT Evil.

>I'm only being a disruptive shitter IC and OOC because it's IC
Then have fun rolling a character for whom that behavior isn't IC, we're trying to have fun as a group here.

What is evil
>Cleric using last few spell slots on injured party mates and ignoring the dozens of hurt civilians
Or
>Healing a half-dozen civilians and then everyone dies due to party not being able to successfully defend the town.

Yeah. And I object to people playing drow and tieflings in a good party due to it being moronic in the highest degree.

>Tieflings are monsters. Tieflings are evil. No exceptions.

According to this chart you are wrong. The alignments that Tieflings can be are highlighted in blue.

Checkmate.

>Constantly talks shit about non-human peoples and cultures
>Constantly proclaims the superiority of humans over all others
>Refuses to heal non-human party members because "muh priority targets!"

We know full well where your priorities lay, you fucking asshole. That's why the Paladin just sheathed his sword in your sternum.

>player insists on having the ramifications come from within the party, who would know the character as an individual rather than just the race, instead of from NPCs who wouldn't.
>player decides to act out those ramifications through play that fucks over party rather than talking.
No, he's That Guy.

Choosing to be passive is an action. You can't fool me with your tricky trolley trouble.