Random Character Generation

Does anyone feels like rolling a random character in an obscure brazilian RPG that is "1700s: the space mecha anime"? You're in luck, as I just found the translated random background generation tables while organizing some files.

For starters roll 1d6 to decide your sex. Even means you are a boy, odds you are a girl.

Translated version coming up next.

Rolled 4 (1d6)

The translation was done quite a while ago and may have quite a few mistakes, but I'll also post the original soon.

Alright, it looks like we are a boy! Next up comes our race. We have three possibilities right now: Human, Animal Companion and Minority. Animal companion means we will be an inteligent genetically modified animal made as a pet for nobles. Minority can be either Cossacks or Evos, the former being a warrior race and the later space Elfs made to be more resistant to work in some hellholes.

Roll 2d6 to decide your fate.

My first response to seeing this was "eh, why the fuck not?"

My second one was "Crap, I forgot how to roll dice on this site."

DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS.

You roll by typing roll+1d6 in the option box, changing as the dice as necessary.

The scenario is called "Brigada Ligeira Estelar", or Star Light Brigade in English, by the way.

Oh what the fuck.

Thank you. The thing on the front page said to put dice in the email line.

WHY GOD? WHY?

Rolled 6, 2 = 8 (2d6)

since everyone else seems to have trouble rolling, I'll do it.

Great! And look at that we are human, not like we had more than 50% chance of that. Next, we go will see which part of the Saber constellation that makes the Empire are we from. Roll 1d6.

The scenario by the way is called "Brigada Ligeira Estelar", or roughly "Star Light Brigade". It's premise is that in a distant future, in a galaxy far away, humans have expanded to the stars and society has, through many twists and turns, returned to the same state as the 1700s, where there is a strong nobility, with royal balls, duels and all those things.

And giant robots.

Rolled 1 (1d6)

It's dice+1d6 by the way.

With 1d6 we are located in the Hilt region of the Saber constellation, where most planets re located and where most political intrigue happens.

Next, we need to roll for the exact planet you are on. For that, I'm going to need 2d6.

Let's see if I can not fail.

I hate myself so much right now.

It's dice+1d6 in the options box, no capitalization or anything like that. You can do it user!

Rolled 4, 2 = 6 (2d6)

You people are so humiliating...

Rolled 5 (1d6)

test

Woohoo!
Now, why didn't it work the last 5 times I did that?

And with a 6 we land ourselves in Bismarck, the Army with a nation. In this land of warriors, discipline is law, and this same discipline guarantees it's loyalty to the Empire. As such, we are born in one of the strongest military planets in the Empire! Sure, it can be a bit strict, but we can take that, right?

Next, we go to the next part of the generation, family! Roll 3d6 to determine our family position in society.

Rolled 5, 5, 4 = 14 (3d6)

Don't fail, don't fail, don't fail...

Would you look at that, we are actually nobility! We, or one of our our parents, are actually a Count. That's a pretty high title, just one step away from high nobility. At this point, our family has a lot of regional power in Bismark.

But now, we need to talk more about our parents. What became of them? Roll 2d6.

Rolled 2, 3 = 5 (2d6)

Well, I've got some bad news. Our parents are actually dead. And now we have to roll to discover how that happened to our poor Count's parents. Roll 2d6.

Rolled 3, 4 = 7 (2d6)

MY PARENTS ARE DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Rolled 2, 4 = 6 (2d6)

Assassination!

Turns out, we never actually met them. They were both gone by the time you actually understood what was going on. But at least you have siblings, right? Right?

Roll 1d6 to see if you have siblings and how many.

And I'm running out of images.

Rolled 3 (1d6)

And look at that, we actually have a brother or sister. To discover more about him roll 3d6. First one is for gender, same as our character, second one for his age relative to ours and third to see what they think of us.

Rolled 2, 6, 4 = 12 (3d6)

Look at that, we have a younger brother who likes us. But how long will that last? Roll 1d6, in case of Odds, it's Family Crisis time!

Rolled 5 (1d6)

Crisis time!

Rolled 4 (1d6)

I love family crisis time

Look at the clock, what time is it? Family Crisis time!

Roll 3d6. The first two rolls will decide what terrible crisis we must go through and the last roll will decide what we wish to do about it.

Rolled 6, 2, 1 = 9 (3d6)

Oh no! someone assassinated your brother, and worse, he revealed he is the same person who made your parents disappear! And to make matters worse, he pinned your brother's death on you! You now live now with the resolution to clear your name and catch the culprit.

And I forgot, but we actually need to see if after the deed you have any friends left. Roll 1d6.

Rolled 3 (1d6)

Rolled 5 (1d6)

daaang

Alright, seems like we have one good friend left, even though everything seems to be against us.

Roll 3d6, first roll for gender, just like the other ones, the last two rolls to determine our relationship.

Rolled 3, 3, 4 = 10 (3d6)

Here's hoping our only bud doesn't die too.

Fret not user, for our dear teacher is still alive! Ever since we were young she was there for us, raising us to act as a true noble, she knows we could never act against our brother!

However, friends are not the only thing in the world. Besides the shadowy man we may also have made some other enemy through our lives.

Roll 1d6. In case of Even, we have another, tangible, enemy. Odds, we're in the clear.

Rolled 5 (1d6)

Rolled 6 (1d6)

Hooray for sensei-sama.

Whew, glad I decided to add a comment and take longer to post.

>Ever since we were young she was there for us
>We're a boy
I sense prospect for her to be leaning into /ss/.

Looks like our brother's murderer is the only one we have to worry about trying to kill us. Maybe. because we're entering the Romance section!

Roll 1d6 to see if you're in a relationship or not. Who knows, we may be a little more than friendly with sensei.

Rolled 3 (1d6)

Trainwreck ahoy!

Kill yourself.

Well, looks like things never went really that far for our dear Count. We are not seeing anyone right now. And we can actually try to discover why.

Roll 2d6 to see why we're not in a relationship.

Rolled 2, 6 = 8 (2d6)

This *is* an anime-inspired game, so here's hoping were the densest material known to mankind.

Rolled 3, 3 = 6 (2d6)

Eh, the romance roll failed anyways.

We are made from Neutronium.

He's hoping.

*here's

Nah, that would actually be a 10 user. With an 8 all that happens is our dear Count gets worked up every time he tries to hit on anyone and ends up only telling some questionable jokes. In the end, it's just embarrassing.

But alas, it's time to roll what we look like. We need three 2d6 rolls. First one is eye color, second one is hair cut and third one is hair color.

Rolled 3, 6, 1 = 10 (3d6)

Rolled 4, 4 = 8 (2d6)

>We keep spilling spaghetting
A classic and acceptible substitution for harem-protag density. Rolling for eye color

Rolled 1, 2, 5, 1, 6, 1 = 16 (6d6)

Why take three when we can roll all at once?

Rolled 6, 4 = 10 (2d6)

In the interest of giving everybody a chance mate

It used to be an email field. They removed that and turned it into an options field. The sticky hasn't been changed to reflect that.

To give everyone a chance to roll. I'll be taking the first two dice from each of these rolls.

With a 9 for our eye color we have brown eyes.

With an 8 for our hair cut we have straight short hair.

And finally for our hair color we have 3, which is really is interesting, because it gives us blue hair, a color that only occurs on Evos or their descendants. The plot thickens. Was one of our parents an Evo, who are treated as second rate citizens? Were they killed because of their Romeo and Juliet story? Do we dye our hair? Mysteries.

While we wonder about that, roll 2d6 to decide our personality.

Rolled 2, 4 = 6 (2d6)

What's an Evo?

Space elf slaves

>Minority can be either Cossacks or Evos, the former being a warrior race and the later space Elfs made to be more resistant to work in some hellholes.

Space Elfs made from genetically altered humans to work in harsh environments in space. Incredibly resilient but socially despised, nowadays reduced to living in slums.

In another note, we are now hot-headed and impulsive. Who do tell, we actually qualify for piloting Super Robots now.

Anyway, roll 2d6 to see what is most important for us.

praying for it to be something dumb

Rolled 5, 3 = 8 (2d6)

Better be vengeance. They killed our little bro!

Rolled 1, 5 = 6 (2d6)

fug

Well, is it getting shounen jumpy in here. For us, the most important thing in the world is Friendship. Looks like after living a life with no parents and a dead brother, all we really want is to keep what is left of our human contact.

Now roll 2d6 for our most prized possession. Almost at the end.

Rolled 3, 5 = 8 (2d6)

again praying for it to be something dumb

So I just did this on my own. I'm a gorilla searching for my lost master, with only the diary he left behind to go by. I'm a bit peevish and restless since he disappeared, but deep down, friendship is the most important thing to me.

Cool.

Sounds like it'd be pretty fun to play.

Eh it's pretty hard to be something dumb as a prized possession. Pray for a 6 in the next roll though.

Anyway, our most important possession is a weapon. Our brothers saber? Our teacher's gift? Who knows.

Now for the last roll, our most precious relationship. The translation has a bit of a mix-up here and is really off. I'm going off the original, so it's no problem. Roll 2d6.

That actually sounds really good. I actually really like this scenario, but none of my players like giant robots, so I never get to play.

Praying for six, then.

Rolled 2, 4 = 6 (2d6)

Rolled 5, 4 = 9 (2d6)

fuck I'm tired

>leave thread, only remembering that it's a South American RPG, forgetting it's specifically Brazilian
>come back, read through thread
>see PDF
>"Oh, cool!"
>open it to read it
>it's Portuguese, not Spanish
>I can't read it
Dammit.

Well look at that. Turns out the relationship you value most of all is... Yourself. You narcissist.

And that's it! Thanks for rolling! Summing it all up next.

Can we do another one after this?

So, to sum it all up.

We are a male human Count living in Bismarck, the Army nation, where discipline and order are the most important thing. In this land we grew up without our parents, with our brother and teacher as our close friends. We also have brown eyes and short straight blue hair, a curious characteristic only seem on Evos or their descendants.

At some point a mysterious figure killed our brother and revealed it was the one who killed our parents. He also made it so we were to blame for it. We now live to clear our name. We are also hot-headed and value friendship above all, having also cherished a precious weapon and ourselves, really.

Sure, I'm all out of images though.

If you guys want to go again roll 1d6 for gender. Or just pick one if you prefer, we don't need to roll every single thing.

So we've pretty much created the protagonist of a super robot anime. Amazing.

Also, is there a corrected version for that last table? The one about the most valuable relationship?

Why don't we roll for the Mentor? Flesh out the cast of this motley crew of mecha fighters?

Do we just assume she's common human and start from planet or do we also role for species?

Well, we can try to make a woman. If it will fit Sensei we will see later.Roll for race, 2d6.

Well, there is interstellar travel, but I'll try to hasten the location part.

Rolled 2, 2 = 4 (2d6)

Rolled 2, 6 = 8 (2d6)

Eh, let's leave it up to chance like proposed.

It'd be kind of cool if she were like a fucking lion or something. I'd explain why she didn't die when the rest of protag's family did.

That mech has a mustache

It is the best mech

Who would tell, she is actually a minority. Roll 1d6. Even means Evo, Odd means Cossack.

Here is a corrected version, fresh out of the press. If you spot anything weird tell me and I will try to fix.

Rolled 5 (1d6)

Rolled 1 (1d6)

>not an animal

THE DREAM

Well, we could get that she's an evo and also possibly secretly protag's mother.

Well, there goes the secret protag mother dream too. Our parents hired a Cossack as our teacher, a warrior race, just as expected from someone supposed to teach a true warrior as a Bismark noble.

Roll 1d6 for her lineage.

I'll try to get some images from /m/ by the way.

Rolled 1 (1d6)

Rolled 4 (1d6)

ALL MY DREAMS

Hey, the table says Ulan lineage twice, at 1 and 6. Is this intentional?

Here's my favorite gundam image, just for you.