/sss/ - Super Stand Sunday

I'm not letting these threads die, damnit.

For a quick Stand, use the following method-
>music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
Hit random for the name.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Same deal for the powers.
OR just use
>pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Then, write it up

>jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
reddit.com/r/TabletopCrusaders/comments/45htgp/documentation_catalogue_thread/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SWh2gTVkw1Fj0s3u8jaZS9aqCCDhcpfb-fIn2WkCEGE/edit
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZYF6fgb445X2nh7jBZVneH6Y_OZhKpd8IUy9_1bAfWs/edit?usp=sharing
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Consumptive_Biological_Regeneration)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>HOW DO I INTO JOJO Veeky Forums? (In no particular order)
>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>FATE (Next post has a hack)
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Monsters and other Childish Things
>Attached file

Next post will feature the question of the thread.

Question of the Thread: If you had to design a JoJo campaign that didn't involve Stands, how would you pull it off?

Now for some misc links:
>Fan Parts (Also editable)
docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
>Note: Rebuilding/adding info as we find it in the archives.
>d100 System (Editable copy)
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
>List of custom systems for JoJo
reddit.com/r/TabletopCrusaders/comments/45htgp/documentation_catalogue_thread/

By putting over 50 enemies in it.

>If you had to design a JoJo campaign that didn't involve Stands, how would you pull it off?
It would be a Hamon campaign, since the only other threat in the series are Vampires, Zombies and the Pillar Men. Honestly Stands are what make each arc so fresh. It's literally "here's a regular perfectly serviceable plot, now add Stands". I would still watch the perfectly mundane Josuke Higashikata's quest to stop the serial killer Yoshikage Kira.

Stand Name: 「Viridian Genesis」

>Power: E
>Speed: C
>Durability: B
>Range: B
>Precision: A
>Learning: A

> 「Viridian Genesis」's ability is to cause the instant growth of body parts by touching the target. These limbs are considered part of the body they're grown on, are integrated into the arteries, and aren't rejected as a foreign object.

The target can use these body parts as fully functional, so an extra eye will see behind them. However, damage to these parts will register the pain to the target, and are extra sensitive for the first 30 seconds, while newly formed. Parts can be dismissed at will, but require contact with the target to form. The part's location is not dictated by the area touched, so touching an arm enables growth on a leg that isn't touched.

>Examples -

>Creating several arms or legs on an ally for better hand to hand effectiveness.

>Repairing lost limbs by way of replacement.

>Growing inner ear canals all over an enemy's body, causing them to lose balance and be sensitive to sound.

>Daisy-chaining arms on yourself while falling off of a cliff, grabbing a ledge that would be normally out of reach.

>Growing an extra heart outside the back, then stabbing it for non-lethal blood gushing, also useful for playing dead.

>Growing a mass of incisors all over your hands, being able to pierce objects for grip or people for damage.

>Planting an extra tongue inside of an enemy's throat, and causing it to produce saliva, which begins to make them slowly drown as the swallow cycles aren't in sync.

Tres Fleur?
Dick fleur?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SWh2gTVkw1Fj0s3u8jaZS9aqCCDhcpfb-fIn2WkCEGE/edit

What's this sheet for?

To show you that the Stand was already made and posted in /sss/ awhile ago.

I haven't seen this sheet around before, are there any more catalogs like this?

I have a google sheet with all the bad guys from my campaign that finished.

Link?

Sorry, but I need at least 20 more enemies than what I have before I can be happy with it.

Cut the passive-aggressive crap.

AW SHIT NEW CERVINIS

Cut some Stands :^]
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZYF6fgb445X2nh7jBZVneH6Y_OZhKpd8IUy9_1bAfWs/edit?usp=sharing
Some Stands were removed due to being used in other stuff or being the BBEG.

He made these a long time ago, but I haven't had a reason to post them.

So has anything interesting happened to your party?

>JoJo campaign
>set in the Pacific Northwest
>party consists of a ditzy southern gal with a knitting/sewing stabghost, a narcoleptic German girl with a sentient teddy bear that gives prophetic dreams, a wannabe hero of justice with a wearable Stand that gives a random beetle-themed armor w/ weapons, and some guy with a giant chameleon on his back that causes hallucinations
>we decide to go to the local pet shop after a trip to Hol's Bar & Grill
>we are urged into buying the only things that the store has in stock: a Canada goose and a jar of flies
>decide to head back to the home base to give our fifth guy a burger: a cabin in the woods that likely belonged to Bigfoot
>some guy comes up in his car and another dude comes in with roller blades at a red light
>"Bro, do you like my car?"
>teddy bear Stand shouts "FUCK YO CAR"
>it begins
>what the DM originally planned to be a car chase fight ends up having our minivan destroyed on the spot when the guy's car turns out to be a Stand called Gas Gas Gas
>Gas Gas Gas extends a pipe into our wrecked minivan and starts pouring in neurotoxins
>everyone escapes the car with relatively bad rolls as the skater starts cutting through our roof with his Running in the 90's: putting the "blades" in "roller blades"
>Eurobeat starts playing
>chameleon dude poorly climbs up on a roof with his Stand's tongue
>hero of justice hands the goose over to the narc, gets stag beetle armor, and digs through the ground, but ends up getting stuck down there
>southerner and narc just climb out on their own
>skater breaks his wrist while cutting through our roof
>narc has her teddy bear chew at the pipe with a great roll, which ends up causing his car to be pumped with neurotoxins instead
>chameleon guy pulls southerner on top of the building with the tongue
>initiates a combo attack that involves tossing her at the car so her Stand can stab-rush him
>botches it
Cont.

>beetle boy digs through the pavement, but gets stuck halfway through
>the goose reveals its Stand, which shoots darts that "simplify" whatever they hit
>beetle boy gives the narc girl's teddy bear the twin swords that he used to dig underground in the first place and tells it to go wreck the dude's car
>skater dude chops off the teddy bear's hands
>which chops off the narc girl's hands
>which means the GOOSE IS LOOSE
>it starts firing its darts at the car
>beetle boy is pissed that someone hurt his friend, picks up the swords the bear dropped, and chops off the skater's leg, burning several re-rolls in the process
>RETIRED
>chameleon dude makes the other guy hallucinate that his car as totally trashed
>he pulls out a fucking gun
>southerner gets in the car
>"What are you gonna do, knit me a quilt?"
>she just stab-rushes him
>RETIRED
Campaign's going great. Pic related.

What are the stand names for everyone, by the way?

I think one of our players posted them a while back, but they are
>White Nights (teddy bear)
>Norwegian Wood (beetle belt)
>Chameleon World (chameleon)
>Catallena (sewing stabghost)
>Karn Evil 9 (goose darts)
Other party members were added later on but I don't think their Stands were revealed yet, besides Ocean Man (converts organic matter into oceanic life, a bit like Gold Experience but it makes shit like swamp monsters)

They managed to beat their main villain with only their ally NPC dying in the fight.

Nothingman
with Wraith Physiology power

This was meant to be...!

They accidentally wandered into a fire emblem game and almost TPK'd

>ocean man
take me by the hand

lead me to the land

So who remembers Correndo il Tramonto? Nobody? Well, here's the Stand for Giorgio Moroder-Armani, the protagonist of that part.

「Yellow Line」

Power: C
Speed: B
Range: B
Staying: D
Precision: B
Learning: B

「Yellow Line」 appears as a solid yellow humanoid which appears to be made of a single undamaged layer of spandex, to the point of apparently being hollow inside. Its eyes are the same colour as the rest of its body, being the only notable facial feature, and its fingers- indeed, the vast majority of its body- seem to be capable of stretching a substantial distance without snapping, making it very resistant to blunt trauma in combination with its personal lack of vital organs, though its resistance to being cut up is about that of normal spandex.

「Yellow Line」 possesses the power of 「Volton Unit」, allowing its user to amplify and channel their own nervous system's bioelectricity to produce a variety of effects. The most typical use is to channel it through the frame of the user's vehicle, both powering it and allowing it to achieve speeds that fuel alone likely could not achieve, though combined with 「Yellow Line」's stretchiness, there are a huge number of possibilities. This ability also provides the user a measure of passive resistance, though not immunity, to electrical damage from any source.

And no, Giorgio's not just another of Dio's bastard children, though the connection with both the Joestar and Brando bloodlines does exist in him. Free internets to whoever can figure out how.

Tarantino is the warden of the prison they are in and he just mind controlled the prison into a cult by forcing them to watch a shitty movie and now he will have a Pucci tier awakening.

Crazy team

How about doing a Veeky Forums-made part moving away from music themes? What about a part with Stands named after movies?
What would [Hateful Eight], [Django Unchained], [Pulp Fiction], [Reservoir Dogs] and [Kill Bill: Acts 1 and 2] do?

Oh hey Carl whats up.

I don't know any Carl

ok carl

Ok in gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you arent my friend Carl trying to get spoilers. Im already trying the whole movie stand thing in my prison game right now. The Warden bestowed his most devout followers with stands he stole over the years and turned them into his hit squad that the PCs will be fighting. So far i got i think i got 6 stands for Tarantinos movies.

I lied, it's me Carl. Thanks for the spoilers, Henry.

So are you remaking part 6?

God fucking damn it Carl. Marvin dies next session. Kiss your boyfriend goodbye.

Not quite this is SBR universe and this is the only part is truly Stone Oceany.

Have you ever had an animal stand user in your group?

Yes.
I play as one

[Hot Pink]

Appearance: Pink and purple suit around the user with canons mounted to the wrists

Ability: Anything shot with the canons on [Hot Pink]s wrists will begin to boil at extreme temperatures.
The suit is immune to this heat and can pass through solid objects that are in this boiling state

Power: C
Speed: A
Range: C
Staying: A
Precision: B
Learning: D

Sup Lenore hows it going.

Whats your Main Villain like in your games? Is he a bad guy who thinks hes good? Is he a manlet? Does he shower everyday?

My bad guy is a werewolf looking creature finding and murdering stand users, it was created when a pack of wolves were all shot with a bow and arrow, 2 of which gained stands, one gave the wolf super intelligence, the other got stronger was able to absorb a portion of others power by killing them.

So now its a super smart strong werewolf searching for other stand users to kill and take their power for itself

Pretty cool actually senpai. My Villain is basically Quentin Tarantino if he was a prison Warden. His endgame is soon to be revealed to my players who are undoubtedly lurking right now.

The villain for my forever planned game is kind of a DIO/Kars type, just a lust for power basically. Trying to think of some combat abilities to him, right now his thing is suited for world domination pretty well but has no one-on-one combat abilities.
In case anyone has ideas, this is his stand atm:
「Mad World」 basically shows people the user's vision of the mad world, and makes them embrace it. This vision is a completely set, unbroken routine. Victims of Mad World find them slowly becoming less social, focusing only on the routine. Eventually, especially after it has indoctrinated a whole community, its victims will never break the routine and will become easily aggravated and even violent towards things that do break this routine e.g., fabulous stand users. Mad World's user is, however, able to alter what exactly this routine is. Currently, he's mainly using indoctrinated scientists and spiritualists to come up with ways for him to extend his life, perhaps unearthing and/or repairing a stone mask.
I was thinking maybe it could use the indoctrinated people as a sort of conduit to teleport between, and could do quick hit and run attacks from within a crowd so that hopefully by the time the protagonists can react, the person that hit them is just a civillian again.

Another possible boss, or at least recurring villain would be 「SPIRIT OF SURVIVAL」, a wolf whose stand allows him to gain the abilities of defeated enemies, though this would be more of a secret super hard end boss thing.

My group is currently doing the traditional fantasy rpg setting with stands and my main villain is an immortal who essentially went mad due to having built up a successful life for himself over and over only to have had to watch it degrade overtime while he remained static every time, its really cliche but I have grown to like him.

Not as a player character but we have had a villain.

[Iron Maiden]

Power: B
Speed: A
Range: B
Staying: A
Precision: A
Learning: B

[Iron Maiden] appears to be 6'6 tall, anatomically correct woman made of black iron, with the exception of being completely hairless, having intricate glowing patterns of a technological/geometric bent across her entire body and, having no facial features save a pair of full lips.

[Iron Maiden]'s powers give her and her user complete control over metal over a 20 meter range. This includes being able to shape it, melting it, merging metallic objects into others, merging itself with metallic objects, and calling it to them. [Iron Maiden] and it's user can also detect metals within this range, being able to tell what type of metal it is, how close it is, and the amount available.

[Iron Maiden] is also able to give metals a single trait that is normally impossible for that metal to have, such as making iron "spongy" or lead "rubbery". These traits remain even when mixed with other metals and stay until changed by by [Iron Maiden], allowing it's user to create metallic objects with properties that it normally would never have.

[Iron Maiden] also protects it's user from any negative properties a metal may have, with the exception of radiation.

Any objects that [Iron Maiden] must have at least a 50% metal component for it to completely control; less than that and the power it wields over it sharply decreases, with under 10% being impossible.

It should probably have only one of those powers; give it both and it feels a bit too wide reaching.

What kind of time power does your main villain have?

He doesnt have a time power is a universe altering power.

Stand Name: Roots to Branches

Stand Ability: [Consumptive Biological Regeneration](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Consumptive_Biological_Regeneration)

Power - C

Speed - C

Range - E

Durability - A

Precision - C

Potential - E

Description: The power to regenerate any part of the body by devouring a similar part from a victim. Variation of Consumption Healing and Organic Regeneration. The user can regenerate any part of their body by devouring a similar part from a victim. In this manner, theyr can survive virtually any injury or even old age by replenishing there deteriorated body by feeding on humans and animals for replacement parts.

>Savage

So /sss/ where is your Jojo campaign set? Is it a made up location like Duwang, or a real world place like England and how far does it span? Cross country like SBR? Crosscontinental like Stardust Crusaders?

My campaign has the party journeying from Michigan to New York because Donald Trump kidnapped their friend. They're currently on the road to Sarnia, and have been assaulted by Canadian land pirates and a Fire Emblem stand

Cloning?

it is clear that these threads aren't able to sustain themselves every week. maybe in the past but not now.

We just had 3 threads in a row basically. Blame Gibus for being slow on the uptake.

Takes place in 1930s alt universe Britain where Oswald Mosley took over thanks in part to his stand [LONDON CALLING]

Beautiful

The made-up American city of Angel Springs, which has all the power sources of note in it: vampires, the Ripple, Stands, Spin. Not Stone Men, though.