Bitcoin was worth $950 in the beginning of the year

>Bitcoin was worth $950 in the beginning of the year.

I remember user it doesnt feel like it was that long ago. To think of the moon missions ive missed between then and now really makes me want to put hot lead thru my head

> Bitcoin was worth less than 1$ when your first heard about it

>link was 0.15$ a year ago

>End of 2018 Bitcoin worth 120k
>T-think of the moon missions user, it's too late
>End of 2019 Bitcoin worth 1 million
>T-think of the moon missions user, it's too late
>End of 2049 Bitcoin worth one planet
>T-think of the Andromeda missions user

>2006 was 30 years ago

It will be worth about the same at the beginning of next year desu

bought 150 coins around 7$, spent it all on drugs.

>TFW $625,000 bag of weed

>tfw could never overcome any psychological barriers

Not kidding - I was around before exchanges existed.

I didn't even feel putting $10 in was worth the risk... like, how fucking dumb?

$10 back when could buy you literally thousands of BTC, it was that worthless

I am seriously becoming suicidal too

>exponential growth

> needing BTC to buy weed

I literally didn't save any BTC. I think I'd even sell .5 for $2.5

what a shitcoin and it still is

>btc hits 10 million
>didn't buy at 16k because it was going to crash and burn
>literally kys when you didn't learn the same lesson.

yea thats great. some alts have gone 40x in 2 weeks like EMC just did. literally want to hang myself for not buying more.

how do nocoiners COPE with missing out in once in a couple of generation gainz?

must be hard waking up realizing you were a huge pussy

I just laugh at all my buds from college who became day traders for STOCKS hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2.7m

literally everyone who invests/trades goes through the same thing

its a learning process

Literally me
Eventually I caved in and bought in August but lost half my stack already
I can't win no matter what.

yeah but with BTC it's different because buying and holding would've been far more life changing than any other investment by several orders of magnitude.

our only chance is when the eternal alt spring arrives, and there's industry use with blockchain/DAG tech

we may have missed bitcoin now that norman and his mom know about it, but there's money to be made elsewhere.

Go ALL IN on ChainLink.

You know, I feel like learning about bitcoin when they were $1 has severely fucked me up. To me they will only ever be worth $1. Like in mid-2015 I could have bought for $300 and been sitting on mind-blowing gains but I didn't think they were worth $300. If I had first learned about them during the 2013 bubble when they were $1000, I would have jumped at the opportunity to buy them for 300.

My friends and I used to make fun of Bitcoin back in 2009. We didn't just know about it, we laughed at it.

That said, I've got plenty now.

you wouldn't of held this long bro. don't beat yourself up.
Literally no one is holding BTC that they bought for less than $500 right now. Trust me.

I bought at 50, but I only have 0.2

>literally no one
>largest wallet has an absurd amount of untouched BTC since genesis

hmmm...

Yea. I remember forums giving you btc for free just for joining, and I was too lazy to take the free worthless coins.

I thought it was a good idea back in 2011 when I was a big Ron Paul anti-fed guy. The problem was that it required more effort to securely set up a wallet and buy BTC than I cared to invest because I was trying to get pussy in college.

I have $5 worth of BTC I got from coinbase that is currently worth 2k.

How the FUCK did you know about it in 2009. The bitcoin community was incredibly small back then. Bitcointalk didn't come till 2010 and the Slashdot article till mid-2010.

How did you first hear of it?

You never heard of fucking Silk Road? Disgusting normie shit.

Just get over it, you insufferable faggots.
>The 2017 nobel prize in economics went to a dude who basically said markets are retarded and unpredictable.
A few people >believed but no one really knew that it would blow up like it did. Was it not 1k less than a year ago? Was it not stuck between 300 and 1k four years before that? You can bet your ass you're not the only ones surprised it's 20k now.
If there's a lesson to be learned here, it's one in humility, courage and thankfulness.
>Be humble enough to acknowledge you could not see the future
>Realize it takes courage and determination to strike it big in whatever field of life
>Be thankful for whatever gains you made
And most of all
>Do not hate, but learn from the success of others.

My problem is that I don't have enough confidence to go through with my decisions.
Almost bought $20k at $32 Bitcoin, then just watched it. Bought back at $230 after it crashed, but didn't hold. Bought eth at $30, didn't hold. Bought Litecoin at $6, didn't hold.

i remember that shit. they gave .edu student accounts $10 worth of btc when they first started. that $10 is worth 4k now. i sold my free $10 at $200 lol.

Silk Road was 2011. You're just a brainlet who misremembers dates, it's okay.

>mfw NEVER heard of bitcoin or any altcoin till 1 month ago.
Not kidding.

That was beautiful user.

>tfw this time last year was selling chunks of my 4 bitcoin to pay off my overdraft and for pointless shit like alcohol and cocaine
>tfw was literally exchanging tens of thousands of future £s just to buy drinks at the student bar and a few lines

I'm sitting on 10 with absolutely no intention of selling them until they become the norm or reach a completely ludicrous amount. Even if they crash it's a minor loss to other investments.

You'll be beheaded by a muslim soon anyway, don't worry.

I genuinely believe in bitcoin, I believe it's one of the smartest ideas I've seen in my life and I see lots of really ingenious shit because of the field I work in. Like I own and hold stock through whatever dips they go through but I don't feel the same way I feel about any company the way I feel about bitcoin. No company genuinely blows my dick off.

>I genuinely believe in bitcoin

You should believe in crypto, not Bitcoin exclusively

FUCK

I had an account with $200+ worth of BTC that I purchased back in 2010 that I just recently remembered, I can't fucking remember the email/wallet or username I used

fucking kill me

what field u work in user ?

the wealthy holdlr
the unsung hero

I think that too

Underrated

Let me guess, you're alt right now?

If it's a desktop wallet search for the wallet.dat file or use recovery software to try find it? Not sure what else you could try to find it online unless you have an old computer which you could check its web history?

Even if I knew about BTC back then and put every dime I had into it, I'd only have $500,000 right now. So it's not like it would've changed my life.

Maybe Satoshi is the biggest cuck of them all, and lose private keys?

That would be worth literal millions dude.
Fucking retard.

>I'd only have $500,000 right now. So it's not like it would've changed my life.
>being able to buy a house and live rent and mortgage free forever wouldn't change your life

So you're already rich?

you'd think you'd learn from all those times you didnt just hold

>thought that BTC value won't go up and paid for VPN services with bitcoin
>decided to diversify into LTC/shitcoins and got cucked by Cryptsy exchange

i think it's fate, some people just aren't supposed to make it...