Paper Miniatures

Hey Veeky Forums, How are you doing today?

Okay done with that shite, I am in need of paper miniatures. While I have a rather large collection of miniatures (Resin, Plastic and White Metal), what I don't have is generic peasants! So I spent the last few days trying to find some free resources to find black and white paper miniatures that fit the bill. Meanwhile, I'll share the paper miniatures and buildings that I have, and hopefully we can get some files flowling

Other urls found in this thread:

juniorgeneral.org/
gaminggeek.ca/shop/miniatures/greenhold-infantry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The giving machine is activated!

juniorgeneral.org/

because who cares as long as it's cheap

working on a couple of these right now

I'm working on getting a fantasy city block put together with my homemade tiles and these houses. With the peasants to populate it, it'll be great when I burn it all to the ground around my players.

oie, upload already

Roof to this

Here we go, more paper mini's

Yeah, i need at least a little more detail. Greedy, I know.

eh, i'm okay to shout into the wind for a while

so the giving machine continues

you know, i have some pumpkin headed riders around here somewhere... and i am not above stealing from old stories, even ones that have had the Disney treatment

Haven't tried this one out yet, not sure on it's scale. Might be Halfling sized.

Hello wind, at least -you're- lurking

So what do you guys use for city scenes? do most people just use quick descriptions and theater of the mind?

this one has an unfortunate background, but the design of the house is awesome in a creepy cabin-in-the-woods way

Yeah, last ones, wind. I know how much you've loved them, but page five is just a little far down.

Oie. maybe tomorrow.

Wow OP, this is an interesting collection you have here, I'm sorry to have mssed the thread.

It'll take a little time but I have a few things I can contribute, namely there's a whole paper terrain pack from WotC thats all terrain for a medieval/ fantasy city with walls and such. I actually think the Turret Wall in is one of them. I also have the old Warhammer Townscapes.

The one thing that I think is missing from papercraft for a wargamer or RPGer's point of view are good Infantry designs, honestly.

OP here, actually. And really, infantry? that's what i found the most of. I actually have much more in the way of paper models and such, i was just sick of posting to myself

one more, see if i can lure people in again

I'm watching, but I have nothing to contribute.

Its not that I can't find Infantry papercrafts, its honestly that you either get the somewhat cartoony look in a lot of them, and it clashes with the more realistic terrain you normally get out of papercraft.

I mean, finding infantry figures and terrain that fit together in papercraft jis rare.

alas, that is my fear. I might have to break down and actually BUY something. How distasteful.

This is true, and one of the reasons i don't use paper mini's more often. But when it comes down to it, I want a lot of Commoners. And I'm willing to let some cartoon-looking stuff in to save money.

Hmmm... let me see what else i havre

those old warhammer townscapes sound hella interesting. is it still paper craft?

I was thinking, if there was enough interest, to start up a trove. We'll see if i can get more people talking later. the crowd scene won't be for a few months so i've got time

WOW, forgot the stairs to this. here you go

hey, this isn't free, but is this more in line for what you where looking for?
gaminggeek.ca/shop/miniatures/greenhold-infantry/

juniorgeneral.org/

Check this website out. They've got a shitload of stuff that you can use.

Yeah, it was suggested above. it's all microsoft paint style, isn't it? And most of it is 15mm from what i can see. good resource, just not what i'm looking for

What the above post said, without the typo