/cyoag/ CYOA General

Resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/File:Conduit_Beginning.png
1d4chan.org/wiki/Conduit
63afd638575e0a2fbdda19bd44f65d165d6ed49c.googledrive.com/host/0B3kTDrvhIDLzay1iUmV1UmVKcmM/index.html
youtu.be/0jgrCKhxE1s
a84eba1336728d7b3426a7d97ff22ff8380e7b7b.googledrive.com/host/0B4c7P1yvRkZmZktnTXE1MEN6ZlU/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a question, do we start with every resource on zero?

It's basically one of my DM's homebrew setting. Shit was sick, it had so much potential, but unfortunately the campaign fell apart before it even got anywhere because the DM was unexperienced. Since then I've been craving if not for a retry then for a replacement.

Physical
Power Transfer x 3
I'm not a muttie freak!

Powers:
Growth
Regeneration
Elemental Immunity
Shapeshift

Decent defense, not that I'm planning to get close to anything dangerous ever.

Immortal
Continuum - Good luck catching me.
Elementalism
White Magic
Necromancy - Why learn how to summon what I kill 5% of the time when I can animate 100% of the time. Plus necromancy skills improve.

Reposting blind picks for the currently in progress genie gallery, in case anyone cares. It's like 2/3 done, though I'll probably post it when more people are on.

Let the limit breaking begin!
A.

E, please and thank you.

This is so fucking great holy shit.

Aпдeйт к Blood Magic бyдeт?

Powers: Super Health 5, Bearmode 5
B

Sagittarius

Genius
Skilled

Knight
Dragoon
Enchanter

The Leonine Kingdom

Time to put some competent people into power with my magical cuirassier flair.

B

Oh look, people are reposting it. I guess that's nice.

No, you get most of your resources from your government type. Why it is in the middle fo CYOA and not earlier? Because I'm an idiot and I didn't compile the whole thing correctly.

Once I'm done fixing this one, yes.

Bloody fuck this is amazing. Can't wait to see builds for this (mine will come later, there's a lot to take in).

>Mind control 2 (3)
>Bearmode 1 (4)
There's not much else I really need
>Shapeshifting 3 (12)
perfect body
>Time Control 5 (24)
Save states are the closest I'll get to Godhood. It doesn't protect against instant death, though
I guess I'll take
>Sexytime 2 (28)
mostly for fun, to see how the world changes.
>Easy money 1 (29)
>Vidya Fun 1 (30)
and give the game away for free / try to sell it.

>thinking its positive to be forced to eat 1000 kcalories extra every single day
kek

Guess I could've taken Healthy body 4, that negates the negative of Healthy body 1.
That's a lot of points to not need food/sleep/defecation.

A question, if you will, about The Fool's attribute, does that also include the Concubine's drawbacks as well?

Yes, but your concubine still can't be used to create an alliance.

can somebody post alteringhistory?

Easy Money 5 (12)
Sexytime 5 (12)
Bearmode 3 (06)

I'm wealthy enough to never have to lift a finger, I have my waifu, and am almost guaranteed to live out a full life. Could hardly be more ideal.

thanks but why the heck does it need its own thread? arent cyoas scattered enough as it is?

Containment for shitposters and RP.

It was too popular, and was removed.
Give it a few days, it'll be back in the general thread.

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the Veeky Forums dream.

I have a dream that one day this board will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "1.BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER and 2.PARTY ON, DUDES. (AND DUDETTES)"

I have a dream! That one day on the red hills of Veeky Forums, the anons of former /JumpChain/ and the anons of former /twgg/ will be able to sit down together at the table of /cyoag/.

I liked the last one you did!
Now for my blind picks:
>Entangling Tatoos
>Diplomat
>Schrödinger's clothes
F

A

>bring back the furries/necrophiliacs/people into vore and actual shit to the thread
no

haha
here's the rest 1d4chan.org/wiki/File:Conduit_Beginning.png

Thanks. This one might not be up for a bit, as it's super late here, and I might delay releasing it until midday my time so there are more people on when it goes out.

After this, I might try to do one of these on /d/, just to see how it goes, as they've had a couple of fruitful cyoa threads there lately

wrong link sorry i meant
1d4chan.org/wiki/Conduit

From last thread. I need some ideas for Powers if anyone has them. Im working on the list now and ill happily take any input.

Posting a few, tell me if you think its balanced. Powers are based on a 3 tier system.

>Astral Projection – The ability to project your soul outside your body and travel physical spaces.
1. You can perform this ability when asleep or deep meditation.
2. When projecting yourself you are like a ghost. You can now exert weak force and possess inanimate objects.
3. When in astral projection you can now attempt to take possession of other peoples bodies.

>Augmentation – Whether mechanical or biological, your body is enhanced.
1. A single organ or limb is replaced with a more powerful version of the original.
2. You become almost like a Chimera, half of your body can be enhanced.
3. Your entire body can now be remade into something else. Slime, robot, or light construct. Its up to you.

>Beauty – Your very appearance and essence become more appealing.
1. Your body changes to become your ideal of beauty. Everyone admires you.
2. Become unbelievable beautiful. The very standard of beauty will be modeled after you.
3. Your mere presence is enough to inspire intense emotions in those around you. You attract worshipers.

>Berserker – A brief but powerful state triggered by intense emotion or injury.
1. Your power is doubled but you lose all control. You become a danger to everyone, even yourself.
2. Control yourself enough to avoid your friends, though you still may over exert and injure yourself.
3. No longer prone to self injury or over exertion. You can now control when you enter this state.

Is that supposed to be great Race of Yith?

Yeah it is

yeah no thanks. I don't even have to see the second cyoa posted to know I'm not doing that.
I remember reading the first page of Conduit, the intro to three of them, then quiting because I was too bored.

A anew, because I can't be arsed to do Conduit.

all right then
63afd638575e0a2fbdda19bd44f65d165d6ed49c.googledrive.com/host/0B3kTDrvhIDLzay1iUmV1UmVKcmM/index.html

>tfw don't want to rule a magical realm
Can't I be one of the slutty angels (but keeping my free will) in Sapphosphire instead?

So, figuratively speaking, you want to both eat a fish and not jump on a dick? That's not how it works bucko.
You want a fish, you sit on a dick.

>Season
Red as blood

>Upbringing
Spare, rather than backstabing my brother we led rebellion to install fair government

>Dynasty
Vasnetsov, Sviatoslavovich branch, with fire and blood we rule

>Skills
Strategy and seafaring

>Religion
Sacramental of Arthurian confession

>Government
Hetmanate, democracy so to say put down after revolt.

>Provinces
Wyrmland as Capital, Wild Field, Long shore, Konotop and Volynov as Frontiers. I expect neither Hermanate nor Noble Republic can have crown holdings though

>Spouse
Vasilisa with Vasili and Vladimir allies.

Now lets see how much dosh I have for army
1100 + 5000 + 900 + 700 + 1200 + 700 = 9600
Now lets build an army

7500+2000(FREE) Shooters for 2000/9600 military

they serve as main force that fights before enemy can reach us, but to protect them

20 000 regiment footmen as melee fighting force for 200+100 + 900 = 3200/9600 military

100 Dismounted Voivode to keep up that morale for 225 = 3425/9600

5000 Cossack Infantrymen to shock enemy troops as they reach our front line for 1250 = 4675/9600 military

1000 Registry Cossacks to harass enemy, fight with flanking troops, while 2000 Freehosts to screen them and picking off pursuing troops for 1200 = 5875/9600 military

1000 Frontier Gunners for sniping duties for 300 =6175/9600

For some specialized troops, 400 Cannon shooters, I expect they have maybe 20-40 cannons total, raining death before regular shooters will get in range for 900 = 7075/9600

1000 Gulyay-gorod gunners to protect canons from rear attacks for 600 = 7675/9600

5000 Regiment Horsemen for regular cavalry duties for 700 = 8375/9600

200 Frontier scouts to harass supply lines for 200 = 8575/9600

5000 river raiders to raid....Rivers for 1000 = 9575/9600

and 1000 village militia just because nothing else costs 25

So total army is 51 200 soldiers, "no elite of elite" but their is no meat shield. I think good overall army against every enemy, though idk how much troops other knyazes have1/2

uhh... what?
Why can't I be a lesbian angel in Sapphosphire?

You'll have to ask AngelAnon for that. Or make an exact copy of her realm and yourself in it as your preferred character.

You can, but not with free will.

I like this one, but how are you supposed to fill out a build if you don't know how many points you've got to spend?

You have 40 before drawbacks.

Why doesn't the CYOA itself state it?

The creator is labile as fuck.

Powers: Super Health 5, Bearmode 5
Powers: Brain Booster 5, Pyrokinesis 2, Psychokinesis 2, Shapeshifting 3
World: Crucible
General Perks: N/A
Earth Perks: N/A
Crucible Perks: Azoth Ember, Forge, Athanor, Unquenchable, Homunculus, Hearth Fire, Azoth Blaze, Azoth Conflagration, Always a Path, Door to the City, Meister

youtu.be/0jgrCKhxE1s

because that was an intermittent redesigned page that the creator never finished fully. He was thinking of changing the starting points from 40 but never came up with a number, so said to keep using 40 from the original page 1 until he updated it fully.

looks like my Cossack infantrymen have either +1025% morale boost or I might be wrong, but if yes, space marines would falter faster than this guys.

Next step
>Diplomacy
all three stained +6 will

>Bogatyr
Kolyvan and Yevpatiy to kill anything cannon can't and to avenge fallen soldiers if we start losing

>Military Advisor
Total Warlord for total warfare, I'll think about strategy

>Laws
Strelsy Reform

Glory 5

Honor 1

Will 8

I've probably done more than one mistake in this build, but in the end I took everything from False Nestor and as first person to meet Koschey I will show him what total war means. Because I control middle land I can tax moving goods going from North to South and vise versa, by giving them protection. With strong fleet and knowledge how to fight on water, all ships moving through my Wyrmlands will have to move through my capital, this way controlling all trade to leach off it and build grand democratic kingdom with big wall protecting us from steppe

maybe we can make a deal or something? Like, I'm a visitor?
that would definitely be possible.

Can you also explain what the fuck is with the "golfer"?

Again it was in the middle of an update and wasn't finished being redesigned. see

>maybe we can make a deal or something? Like, I'm a visitor?

Sure thing. The deal is sitting on a dick.

I don't think Angelanon demands her angels take a dick to be in her realm with parties that evolve/devolve to lesbian orgies that last for days.

It's metaphorical. And you're not dealing with Angel here, you're dealing with me.

You're a nobody.

hold on, so is it a demiplane - like a pocket dimension? And Insertion means it becomes part of Earth?

Thanks! Should likely be done today (in the next 15 hours, to be non-USA centric for a moment)

Just two hours of rituals and/or worship per week per god is all that is required for "Now". If you proselytize for your gods in the "Now" it will earn you Wrath-passes, but it's not a requirement.

The implication is that there will be some in the Then who have avoided Death through various methods, or through the intervention of the Gods, for example. Hades would be willing to point some of them out for you if you asked for guidance, though most would either be prominent, under the protection of other beings, or difficult to get to. In other words: Quest!

Very nice! You might find some difficulty in your political career if you're worshiping "Pagan" gods, but it would probably depend on where you are located. I will point out that if your plan is successful, you will be avoiding wrath twice for each Goddess, each year. Once for promoting their worship openly, and again for fulfilling their specific requirements. So, you could likely move up to three if you wanted to without having any significant risk.

Now to check out some of this excellent OC.

Blind Pick

Chaos Focus
Blood Prism
McMillian Syndrome

B

Yup.

>The implication is that there will be some in the Then who have avoided Death through various methods

What about the now?

Physical: Chitin, Power Transfer x2
Powers: Agility, Regeneration, Growth
Magic: Elementalism, White Magic, Continuum, Practical Magic, Immortal

Question: Would 'Extra Arms' allow you to do more magic at once?

GodWizard, basically. Chitin helps me survive the times where I get hit, which shouldn't be much once I start mastering my magics. Time Magic, as always, is incredible. Practical Magic, in addition to the convenience, means I can sleep safely in the wilds at night.

If I can kill at least a few small monsters while hiding from the rest, I should grow in power enough that I'll be out of the truly vulnerable stage. At higher levels, Elementalism will mean I can traverse sea and sky without need for wings or water breathing.

>thanks but why the heck does it need its own thread?
It was dominating several threads in a row, and I did not like the idea of it drowning out OC. Also, is probably correct.

[97] Area Increase 2
[96] Insertion
[93] Assimilation
[89] Population Increase 2
[88] Attitude Adjustment
[86] Culture & Customs
[84] Pretty Population
[82] Population Demographics
[79] Population Longevity
[73] Protection 2
[68] Technology Upgrade 5
[66] Aesthetics
[65] Public Education
[63] University
[61] Diplomatic
[59] Mercantile
[57] Wealthy
[54] Industrial
[52] Infrastructure
[51] Sanitation
[50] Secure
[49] Healthy
[48] Music Affinity
[47] Theater Affinity
[46] Art Affinity
[45] Literature Affinity
[44] Intellectual Affinity
[43] Sexual Affinity
[42] Fertile
[40] Rich
[37] Exceptional Materials
[34] Afterlife
[31] Lifestyle Upgrade 2
[30] Influence 1
[28] Immortality
[23] Shape Shift 2
[22] Tongues
[20] Memory
[18] Awareness
[16] Inspiration
[14] Peak Condition
[12] Blessing
[9] Superhuman Body
[8] Teleportation
[6] Glamour
[4] Harem
[0] Guidance 1

If I did this right, I'm an immortal shapeshifter with teleportation. I also have light mind control powers.
My realm is advanced past the current level of technology, it's a country the size of France and it is inserted into Earth.
The country is 10/10 - rich and fertile soil, intelligent and creative people (more women than men, but not a 1:100 ratio), and I live a comfortable life there.
I'll let the country take care of itself while I chill in Sapphoshire, if I'm allowed. Hey, I'm not smart enough to rule a country!
They're way better at governing themselves.

>What about the now?
Will still be possible, but rarer and farther in between. I'm admittedly having some difficulty balancing the "special" methods of earning passes so that they can be done both in the Now and in the Then. So, I may tweak that further.

We're all nobodies here. Even namefags.

is this slightly incomplete OC? I don't remember seeing it before.

acheld pls respond to
>I noticed strength & speed doesnt ameliorate your speed beyond level 2 or am i wrong?
>how does speed work

I could've taken Exile! and Partnership!
It would screw me over if I can't be a citizen in another person's realm, but I don't need more points.

augmentation seems more like a source of power than a power in itself.

Vector Beach, Electric Underclass, Tropical Tourism

Decided to go with a theme.

More than ten threads ago two threads got created. The one by some user and the other by the creator of that. The creator is in the military or something and had to quickly post his thing then leave to I imagine deploy. The thread got less than twenty replies before it saged. I happened to see it go down and saved it. Just never got a chance to repost it for him until now when no OC is being posted or talked about and when I'm actually here to do it. I'm mean, notice how most of everything I posted has only been posted prior once or twice? Just trying to make sure things at the least get seen.

Reposting this from the last thread cause it's really good.

a84eba1336728d7b3426a7d97ff22ff8380e7b7b.googledrive.com/host/0B4c7P1yvRkZmZktnTXE1MEN6ZlU/index.html

>it's really good
how so?

The flavor is good, and so is the execution.

well, thanks. Its actually pretty good, if long and incompletish.