How do you like your horses, Veeky Forums?

How do you like your horses, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/vempire/429147/Scarlet-stables-v2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for sexual

Dangerous on both ends, and crafty in the middle.

Amazing.

>The first post is one second older than the second

WHAT?

Privileges.

Trained and smart

It's just another piece of equipment. They are not even considered as live beings in my book.

it is actualy the other way around , which is quite amazing

Your setting has robot horses?

Tiny, Multicolored, and Magical.

High

loyal, semi-intelligent, and swift.

lewd

No, it has absolutely normal horses. I just don't give a single fuck about them. They are just tools, like other bits and pieces of my gear. Thus they are objects, not live beings
Horse got shot? Damn, now I need to walk at 1/6 of the speed
Horse got stolen? Damn, that was my savings for past two campaigns
Horse is sick? Sell it before it dies
Horse is dead? They are tasty if first roasted and then cooked

Fucking cute girls with their dicks

This.

Nothing lewder than a cute girl getting stretched by a dick as big as their arm.

How does anything you say about horses not apply to your character or your body?

Sweet Jeebus! At least censor that shit! We're not /d/ here.

You're a perverted sick fuck, people like you should be euthanized for supporting handholding before marriage

Trips delivers truth upon us

Little and mine

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Who?

Yes! Any more Vempire fans?

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/vempire/429147/Scarlet-stables-v2

Scaled down horses I am entitled to.

Medium rare.

level

I crafted a flesh golem in the shape of a horse so I'd never have to feed/rest them while they pull our groups carriage

Same but with a nice wine pairing

But my character is just collection of numbers. I don't role-play in TTRPG.
That's what PBFs are for.

And even in them I treat horses as absolutely expandable gear.

>Medium rare
>Medium
>Not just rare
You are a savage. I bet you also throw your own feces at your family members in dispute over who gets the last piece of your medium rare abhorrence.

alive

Held.

>New players
Fantasy Motorcycles, they exist to expedite travel, and will never do anything else.
>Familiar players
Loyal companions with "interesting" quirks and slight variations: Lager is a draft horse who has a much better carrying capacity, he doesn't get tired even with a fully armored knight atop him. Sue is an aged mare, evidently on her last legs, but appears to have a sixth sense about incoming danger. Blinky has two speeds: Going and Already Went Past, he apparently lives to go as fast as he possibly can, and has the bonus to movement speed to back it up.
>Everyone has been playing for ages and we all know each other.
My horses have some... quirks. Adler chews through ropes instinctually. He never wanders far, just he doesn't stay tied up. Ginny evidently was quite the warhorse in her day... but she's developed a taste for flesh. If she doesn't get either a lump of meat or to pick at the carrion once per day, she gets cranky. Harald is... well... you are certain he is a horse. Yes. Has to be. Definitely. The fact that he appears to periodically say... things... is irrelevant. He's a horse.

I guess you never ate horse meat to sprout bullshit about rare.
Unless it's roasted and then cooked or served raw after extensive mincing, you can break your fucking teeth on all the sinew.

>rare

Spotted the caveman who hasn't discovered fire yet