Draw Thread: Do You Have a Library Card Edition

Previous Drawthread: >Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, Drawfriends.
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand as a courtesy.

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Charlotte is welcome!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/754978/43161c7a0f/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anchoring here: From last thread, re-requesting a fighter woman wielding a long bill-like weapon with a rifle as a spine (reference is the rightmost image, except without the stock and mounted on a longer stave so that it looks like a functional polearm).

She's wearing half-plate armor, which I'm fluffing as a full-plate corset, pauldrons, gauntlets and boots (references on the left and bottom - ideally they should all be made of heavy, dull metal like the pauldrons) over a pair of leather pants and over-knee boots, with a short-sleeved white blouse beneath the corset, and a black hood. Her hair style should be that of the top image, except she has light brown hair and steel-grey eyes.

Anchoring for the artist working on this.

I posted this resource pic before and an user was kind enough to draw a wood elf with the sauce provided, which thank you so much, but it wasn't quite what I was looking for.
I'm hoping to get a bust (shoulder/chest up) of a wood elf with black hair styled like the guy in the pic, and pointed ears like the girl. His skin is olive tone, with mossy green eyes, and his eyebrows rival Lee Pace's. His face is kind of thin, with hollow cheeks and slightly prominent cheekbones. He's wearing leather armor like the mannequin, but it is a deeper brown, like the bark of an oak. What bit of his undershirt that is visible is forest green. Please and thank you

I'd love the sauce on that qt

Okay, since I can't read lower posts, I'm just gonna... migrate it over here.

I'd like to request two rather scruffy, pothead-looking High Schoolers.
Both male, one tall and lanky, the other kinda rotund but not quite fat. Both have dark hair.
Basically, the entire idea behind them is '/x/ shitposters'.
Like, the tall one is the kind of guy that would go 'AYY LMAO!' and try to offer Milky Way to an Alien.
The other would be the kind of guy to say everything is 'demons'.

Reposting my request from the last thread (I...I can do this right? )

The character I have in mind (for a Call Of Cthulu campain) is a young man who is working at his uncle book shop. He his quite a shut in and subject to illness
I would like him to wear the suit of the man on the right (no need to draw it fully, maybe just the bust), holding the book in the picture, and having an haggard expression/ looking ill like the bottom portrait

The dude or the girl that photoshopped her ear?
because both are pretty attractive

Why does that 9 year old have breasts?

They both certainly are
I meant the girl. The guy is that Australian actor fellow, right?

I need an image of an old king in flowing, rich-coloured,royal robes sitting slumped in his throne.

However, I need it to look like pieces of him are "missing". By that I mean I need it to look like parts of his body have turned into a multi coloured smoke and are wafting away.

reposting in case OR
didn't see it

taking simple/unsettling requests..

i finished it actually but it is a bit hard to interpret, don't know whether to post it for not.

The book is instructions on alter self

Nice OP

thanks

She's a DeviantArtist by the monicker Gnewi, all the more sauce I found on the guy is that he's a model or something. No name, kinda vague

Here's the anchor for my Robot Sentry request, and the WIP.

here's a deal for the charlotte anons

starting now, if we can go one thread without a delivery for you then you guys agree to leave us alone

Has anyone seen Animating user? I asked him to animate pic related a few days ago and he said he would, but I don't know if he ever delivered or if this post is actually going to be an anchor instead of a request for information.

Friend, are you suggesting it's possible to take a little girl and, while mentally still a girl, put her in the body of a hot blond?

How about both you and them shut the fuck up, instead ? The drawfags will draw what the drawfags will, and you should be grateful that they are not like some we used to have, which would just shitpost with diapers and gore.
Fuck sake.

Mkay.

I'm suggesting she is practicing a spell that can do just that.

Could I get an Iron Hand looking motherfucker in the pose of the poster with the colors on the right? Grazie

That's easy to say when all the drawfags are on a first-name basis with Charlotte in the OC Discord.

shoulda grown some feet instead

Yeah it's weird that they stay in contact with someone who buys work from them.

Priorities

what's the oc discord? is an open Veeky Forums thing or a private group?

Private group.

(OP) #

Requesting a villian for my game he wears a black version of the mask in the ref with light green lens for the eyes a wears a dark green armor set with black trims aswell. He emits a poisonous gas from the wire mesh over his mouth, be it mustard Gas, Monoxide, Arsine,Boron trichloride, Chlorine pentafluoride, etc. He also has the number 1 etched into his mask he has robotic limbs that allows him to have more strength and speed than a normal person.

>Using Charlotte for OP again instead of using literally anything else

Are you that fucking retarded or do you like watching your own threads die instantly?

Here's a secret user, you might not have heard: some people do shit like this for no other reason than to get responses from people like you.

Are you aware of the Draw Thread splitting off a part of itself to make the OC Thread?

Well the OC Thread got so infested with Trolls that they made a chat room on discord to escape them.
So its a private group.

I'm back with a different request for space komodos. As always, there's no pressure to draw it unless you actually like the idea, since I've already gotten two fantastic deliveries several months ago by the fabulous artists Bog Roll and Flurry.

This particular lizard is fully sealed into his suit, of a design similar but not necessarily the same as the two in the reference. There is a fair amount of regional and personal variation between suits, but they're almost always made up of front-heavy, angular ceramic plates in a fairly modular formation, held together by a powered exoskeleton rig over a heavy-duty environmental suit. The helmet is a stark piece of armour, with no visor or any real features besides an array of cameras on the lower portion, slotting into the mouth of the suit's enlarged 'gorget'.
I would like him holding a heavy blade, something like a seax or a gladius in style - simple and easy to produce, something that could easily slide into weak areas on an enemy's armour or hack through exposed air lines with equal ease.
For pose, he'd be hunched forwards almost onto all fours, his blade ready to stab forwards into an unseen enemy - but if you have something better in mind, feel free to go with that.

If you want to add some decoration or flair, this lizard - like many others that were born in, or intermingle with the spacefaring human cultures - draws from a revised evolution of Hinduism, mixed in with some Australian Aboriginal and a dozen other Oceanic cultures that were absorbed and heavily doctored to fit into the space age. So, colourful paints and semi-tribal/religious/whatever else designs wouldn't go amiss here.

Thanks to anyone that likes the idea, and another thanks to the artists that have already drawn for me. If I've missed something crucial amidst my blathering, let me know, and I'll expand on whatever I missed.

The chat was made so as to not burn so many posts and threads as fast with sidebars and stuff. The OC threads themselves were obsolete shortly after.

Is it me, or they look similar?

oh i see, thanks. i haven't been on Veeky Forums for the past couple months so i must have missed that.

Also true.

Anyone mind drawing my shadowrun character hiding from a troll security guard?

>Paradox was hacking the server at Moth Industries opening the doors for the party when one of the security guards came in. Fortunately next to hacking, stealth is Paradox's next strongest skill. So she was hiding there with her light pistol, as a troll about twice her size started stomping around the room with his shotgun checking to see if anyone was there while Paradox just kept hiding out of sight. Just as she was about to be discovered I can only assume, the rest of the group got into a fire fight which drew off the Troll guard and I was able to get back into the system and help turn the security system against the guards.

Requesting some art of my D&D character Fandre Veleius. She was once a farm girl working on her family's farm with her younger brother. After she found out that her brother had been taken by a group of marauders called Dusk's Mark, she made a difficult choice to sell the farm in order to outfit herself with gear to find him.
She has light brown hair that was once long but she cut it short as she set out. She's wearing her riding leathers from the farm, and purchased a plain looking cuirass with a pair of spaulders made by a dwarven blacksmith especially for her. She also bought a plain looking sword and a round buckler to defend herself.

Requesting a spider innocently carrying some fantasy looking bomb almost as big as herself. A whole spider demolition team would be fully awesome.

I was wondering if any artist out there might want to draw up a rendition of what they think this female alien commander might look like under her armor?
Thanks in advanced!

Requesting a Dryad mixed with a Dullahan, and an Undead. If you can give her a "goddess of life&death" look that'd be perfect.

Sorry its not the side-hug you wanted, but i hope this works!

It's just a warm-up sketch, so I wouldn't consider it a delivery, but u had me at Lee Pace, user

Droppin' anchor.

I have a request if any drawfriend is interested. I would like a Gold Dragonborn (ref is just an example, does not need to look exactly like that Dragonborn) wearing a uniform like the one in the reference image without the hat. Should have either a Saber or Flintlock pistol on the belt. I would love to have them snapping a salute if possible.

Thanks in advance to any drawfriend who takes this on.

...Twenty drawthreads later. He decides to finish it.

I'm a horrible lazy bastard.

Looks great dude, really.

I actually managed to be here, instead of respinding a half a day later this time.
Looks fucking great, thanks man. Really didn't mind the 20 drawthreads later bit at all, you do shit at your pace.
I forgot to mention it before, but the blue fingernails are a really nice little touch, thanks for that.

Requesting a human wearing the same military/dress uniform in the pic and weilding a futuristic sword as seen in the bottom.

The human officer is locked arms with the elven princess/noble in the right and both of them raising their swords in the air with their other free arm.

And both have triumphant or victorious looks in their faces.

OR here, and no complaints from me, it's great. Thanks a bunch :-)

Captcha gives me ships to click on o.O

Giving this a shot. I can't promise a quick delivery, I've had limited time to draw.

Requesting an alien girl scoundrel.

OHMYGOD I LOVE THIS THANK YOU

You're fine, dude, I've got nothing but time. Thanks!

Jesus, he is yummy.
and im not even gay.

Reposting Vostroyan Medic for my Only War game

Here you go

Nice work!

Deal. :^)

Say what you will about time, every time you deliver you clearly are focusing on improving at least one aspect of your style, which is hardly lazy.

>in the OC Discord.
You mean in the Waifu thread Discord.

ELLLVVVVEEESSSSS!!!

Potato potahto

Finally someone who put this into words. Thank you

nice, i was thinking of doing that one but you nailed it.

Repeating after bunch of threads.
Looking art for custom MTG token project for personal use.
Requesting a Myr (robot things) posing like Guts on a pile of scrapped myr holding a object sharp and pointy thing.
I am working with a 375x525 template so I would prefer that image would fit that.

HI Salt. Don't see you around these parts much.

Any drawfriend care to take a crack at this monster description?

Two shiny eyes observe their surroundings from their giant sockets. A crooked nose rests below, but it's the enormous mouth below that takes all the attention. A lazy smile reveals rows upon rows of small teeth and a forked tongue.

Narrow fan-like ears sit on each side of its tiny, pointy head, which itself is covered in long hairs and has two broad horns protruding from the top.

Its tall slender body is hunched over. Two long tentacle-like arms dangle at its sides and end in thin hands with claw-like fingers.

Its legs are broad and are slightly bent, each ending in muscular feet.

Its body is covered in large armor-like scales and its shoulders are broader than its pelvis.

too occupied in charlotteanon's bed remember

More occupied by his wallet.

needs more posture description. Is this a humanoid? an animal? how big/long is it? What are the proportions?

Lol I'm still in the middle of a move, so I've been prioritizing paid work with what time I have. So not far from the truth.

A peasant levy who's too much of a happy-go-lucky optimist to realize he's practicing black magic.

Anyone want a knight-type medieval thingie done? I can only do pencil, however, and can't color shit. And take a while

here's something Ive done

Holy shit, i cant not ask, but would you be willing to do an paladin?
A really generic old man paladin? Huge armor and body, short graying hair, a couple of scars in his face and a stern look? Also wielding a warhammer the same size as himself?

Draw an inanimate object.
Give it a happy face.

Alright, two questions:
Beard or no beard

and

>warhammer the size of himself
like, length wise? Or does he use a giant slab of blunt metal a la berserk

sauce on the comic that alien is from? I remember getting a quality fap but I don't remember the name

Search InCase.
The alien is called a Puazi - their entire race are cum addicted sluts

you're welcome

Every proper paladin veteran requires a beard! Scruffy, yet well trimmed, an with some spots missing after the occational sword to the face i'd imagine.
And definetly slab. Slab would be awesome.

I work in a library

Requesting a male Human fighter, early middle aged.
Noble, but a bit scraggly - heavy norse influence, preferably bearded and fair-haired
Chain mail, round shield and battle axe + finely crafted but not fancy greataxe slung somewhere he can reach it.

Any takers?
I'd love anthing

It's something about humans that turns them into such sluts, and it's great fap material

Thanks user! May your faps always be long and satisfying

Grimgor dressed as Jagi, holding vest open bearing chest.

It sounds interesting
What race?

exhentai.org/g/754978/43161c7a0f/

I don't know what to make of this but I'm going to assume the best.

anchor for Z!

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

She is a human

Who are you?

Im quite obviously me, you fag.

I'm just looking for something to draw in my inking break, mate.

Why do people keep on saying this?

Do I need to become a tripfag or something?