Can somebody give me a quick rundown on what the fuck happened with BTC today?

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on what the fuck happened with BTC today?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nX3M59X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The normies are finally here en mass, enjoy

tulips

it went up

crack open a chart once in a while

Natural growth. Nothing to see here

Before I got into crypto I thought Bitcoin was the greatest thing and that all of the altcoins out there were garbage. Then I got into crypto and started doing as much research as possible and found that there are some great coins out there with real promise to be world-changing technologies. So what did I do? Sold some Bitcoin to buy them.

And then what happens? Big, fat, old, slow, lame bitcoin just keeps rising and rising and my beautiful alts are standing still by comparison and my ETH is dropping. I hate Bitcoin.

Bought by the big boys for their up and coming short scripts

This

>"trading" on coinbase

yep takes awhile for real money to set up

Yes, I'm asking what exactly caused this, Pajeet.

Prices skyrocketed, sites like coinbase and gdax took a shit, people started dumping causing prices to fall. Looks like it will recover now.

jews pumping the market so coinbase has to turn over all the financial records of anyone with at least one bitcoin when it hits 20k

read what just happened to coinbase

It went up to 18000 at 19000 the sells and buys were pretty chaotic on GDAX, it rose to 19500 and then crashed.

the exchange shutdown for half an hour and they fixed their problem, trading resumed at 16k

buy orders at those prices, Mr. Ajit Pai

Unironically, pump and dump

That's not even the worst of it, when bitcoin crashes most alts tend to drop in price as well

You don't bet against the king until a real successor to the king arrives. Accept that this is the dumbest money market of all time

But who has the money to do that?

see

Hold. You should have known that bitcoin would be the first rocket because it's the name brand crypto. But it's a terrible currency and will fall away in time. But who knows what coin will win. I bet Eth but it's not safe.

Imagine that
You could flip on normies all day with no effort

Whales and hackers
They pump it using tether

kOREAFAGS

it went from 17.600 to 19.600 in less than 10 min
then "crashed" right back to 17k

this shit is by far the most entertaining thing I've seen all year

This time last week BTC got massive publicity when it hit 10k and big bang episode. It takes about 1 week to deposit bank funds to CoinBase. Normies don't even look at the chart when they buy bitcoin, they don't even know there is a chart and bitcoin has existed since 2009. They have no idea this is a bubble. I'm not even being disparaging, when I leaned about bitcoin in 2012 it had accumulated +1000% over the year and I never considered that, I just thought the idea was ingenious and I needed to have some.

Expect the same thing again after the superbowl half-time bitcoin ads.

Yea. What happened is.. GET INTO ALTS

discord.gg/nX3M59X

How high can they push this?

If it's as simple as printing tether and buying Bitcoin, when does it stop? This can go on forever as long as 1 USDT = $1

it stops at 20k on gdax cause thats when they can get all the transactions of anyone with 1 bitcoin or more

Explain for a brainlet

>normies
Time to quit then.

Join group, read letters, click mouse, make money discord gg/yTDNqW

The Brothers began to implement the Plan.