Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xsZCN3Q
discord.gg/nX3M59X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ITT time traveling to 12 hours in the future

Hopefully
This is retarded

if BTC wants to be something real and relevant not just some daytrading fuckdoll it needs like 2 years of just super stable prices

maybe the tech will catch up and bring down the horrendous fees

>Tfw even if BTC drops to 10% of it's current price I'm 300% in profit.

Feels pretty comfy desu.

Yes please I want in at 1k

cool ID

what about a 90% drop like in the photo?

Kek

Lol you're fucking retarded

>10% of current price == 90% drop

not gonna happen. Btc was pretty unknown back then, now everyone is waiting to buy the dip

discord.gg/xsZCN3Q

lol, I read it wrong

It's not coming down though.
>drew too much attention
>made early buyers so much money that they've already cashed out multiple times their entry point
>is being shilled nonstop everywhere
It's going up, unfortunately. It's a shame, we all wish we had made better decisions and had accumulated more up to this point, but it's over now. There's no time left for small fish to buy enough to retire off of it. The sooner you accept this, the better your investments will be from here onwards.

discord.gg/nX3M59X

Everyone needed to buy drugs with it back then and that was its sole purpose. Now normies invest "simply because". Who do you think would hold harder, drug addicts or emotional dumb normies?
We are't crashing 90% down, we're crashing 99% down this time.

thats implying those normies now hold the majority of btc, which they still dont

There might be enough old-school bitcoin miners still in bitcoin to crash it. Or the Tether thing. Most likely now the IRS is getting its cut it will look the other way about that though if it is indeed a scam. I think the only hope is that enough of the old timers didn't sell their BTC for BitcoinCash. which imo was partly by design to get them out of BTC before this banksters accumulation and manipulation ready for the Wallstreet futures markets.

>maybe the tech will catch up and bring down the horrendous fees
It's called Bitcoin Cash.

like it or not the CORRECTION WILL HAPPEN

stabilizing at 15-16k before $20k happens. You can still get in, you don't need to be salty.

^^^ THIS

BUY BITBEAN

>thats implying those normies now hold the majority of btc, which they still dont
Even this is out of date. you can probably knock a big chunk of wallets off this and just write 'Wallstreet futures market and banksters' on at least two of the sections. 51% is their golden number.
I worry how many old BTC holders resisted selling for bitcoin cash the other month.

>tfw there is some poor fella who has several ten thousands of bitcoins on his old xbox hardrive from farming it at 10 cents each but his dad threw the xbox out

Bitcoin Cash has been spiking every 3 months, it is due in Jan/Feb. Right after Christmas and the holiday season where families will be together talking about BTC, the futures market will be in full swing and the whole thing will be primed for BTC to crash (by design of the futures market) and thus opening the door to the flipping as Bitcoin Cash spikes while BTC falls.
Providing Bcash isn't just a scheme to get the old BTC money out of BTC leaving the market open for Wallstreet and the banksters to dominate ofc.
I know for sure I am not having any of my $ in BTC come Jan/Feb (not that it matters, I am only trying to make enough for a car and cant manage that!). Bcash is an option I am considering along with Monero and maybe even something like XRP. Anything that can weather the storm. Hopefully, some of the Bcash guys kept enough BTC to help the BTC crash along and really screw with the banksters plans.

Its the only surefire way to avoid LN censorship fuckery.

How many Bitcoin do I need to have to be in the 4%? Is 1.7 enough?

21million BTC so, no. 1.7 is not enough...