What went right?

What went right?

And why did Dead Space 3 fail so horribly?

Remember, literally everything is Veeky Forums related.

Because it went full-on sell out after 2.

>dead space 3 - you fight humans with automatic weapons; considered the worst in the series
>resident evil 6 - you fight (mutant) humans with automatic weapons; considered the first in the series

wow its almost like you can pinpoint exactly what causes these games to jump off the rails

Micro-transactions in a $60 triple A game; co-op play no one asked for, story that ends on a cliff-hanger due to DLC, crafting system that filters back into the micro-transactions, human enemies, awkward cover mechanics for human enemies, etc. Lets just say a lot of poor decisions were made, and leave it at that.

> It's "salty user from another thread decides to ironically shit up the thread" episode.

Nope, it's spiderman thread now.

No, it's food thread instead.

How is shwarma different then gyros?
>select all the food caption

It's not scary. The characters suck. The villain is a normal guy.

>Remember, literally everything is Veeky Forums related.
This kills the Veeky Forums.

>Remember, literally everything is Veeky Forums related.
Nay, The Inquisition of middle M2 says nay to such heresy!

>>And why did Dead Space 3 fail so horribly?
Because of the EA life cycle.
>Promising new studio releases hits and catches EA's eye
>EA buys studio for scads of money and promises to let the studio do its thing
>Gradually pushes more and more EA-isms like crazy copy protection, DLC out the ass, microtransactions, dumbing down and pandering to a wider audience, and forced multiplayer
>Game by studio eventually bombs due to executive meddling
>Studio is put on a C list project to "redeem themselves" and starts churning out shit at gunpoint
>Studio is dissolved and everyone is fired or reassigned
They've been doing this exact shit for years and years now. All this has happened before, all this will happen again.

So does anyone here ever bother with tracking food in super hero games like Champions or Mutants and Masterminds? Now of course when set in a city it's a non-issue (unless you're flat broke) but what about when the heroes get stranded in the Savage Land or other remote locations that super heroes end up in?

Just an odd thought I had seeing these too posts together that kinda inspired me on how the players could use their powers to help obtain food, or even to prepare it, like some weird spandex clad version of Dungeon Meshi.

Dead Space 1: atmosphere. Full atmosphere. It nailed the creep factor from second one and never stopped.

Dead Space 2: it took the silent protagonist, gave him a voice, and had an interesting story and interesting environments. It did lose a bit of the atmosphere in the process but overall was a more polished experience.

Dead Space 3: Isaac is a boring, broken mess. The NPCs are cliche assholes. The level design is a mess, there's story hidden behind DLC, there are sections of the game only available to co-op play, a lot of the bad shit that happens is just bad luck and bad timing (even more so than the previous games), the alien architecture is boring, everyone in the story is stupid, and the writing is overall poor. The atmosphere is traded out for nothing but predictable jump scares, you'll never be strapped for resources, and the swappable weapon parts and upgrades and universal ammo make the game hilarious easy (even though that system is pretty neat overall).

Only ever tracked food when we were using Champs to run a Fantasy/horror/zombie survival type game.

Unless the settings Apocalyptic, food shouldn't be much of a problem for superheroes.

>its an 'autist keeps a dead thread on the first page with his turbo autism posting' episode

Cultural names. Gyros is Greek, shawarma and doner are both Turkish,

Learn what sage is and how to use it, it could save your life. You just bumped the thread.

You know you food poster, you could sage every post and thus give this thread a chance to naturally die.

> everything is Veeky Forums related

s a l t

Space?

>Come to thread hoping to see discussion on the rise and fall of one of the best pieces of horror in the last few years.
>Shawarma all the way down
>The fuck even is shawarma?

If you read the thread, you know it was a Turkish gyro.

Pleb.

>this shit
>shawarma
In your country it's probably done by some non-arabs.

THE FUCK IS GYRO?

Get out of middle amerilard and find yourself some greeks. Or turks, doesn't really matter.

>The local pizza place is run by Germans
>The Gyro place is run by a Jew
>The Chinese buffet is run by a Vietnamese family
>The French cuisine place is run by an Aussie
I fucking love America

Nevermind, I googled it, we just call 'em kebabs, donner kebabs if you're being specific.

I actually love the stuff but that doesn't excuse the lack of Dead Space discussion

Ireland actually

That'd explain it.

Good Ireland or Britain's Fuckboy Ireland?

Shawarma-fag is the hero we deserve.

Sinne Fianna Fail...

Fuck you, it still hurts.

Veeky Forums's finest hour coming in.

This looks undercooked af.

Roach bait?

>And why did Dead Space 3 fail so horribly?

Played it in coop with my bro and it was a blast, we enjoyed the other 2, the "problem" is that by the time of 3 you're used to the enemies and horror style so of course 3 being more of the same will be less effective

It happened in a handful of occasions and most of the time there's necros around too, reminded me a lot of the times where marines and aliens fought in HL, did you not love those?

I'll post the full saga, just for you.

NO, YOU FOOL!

THE DEMON MEATBREAD MUST NOT BE RELEASED