Which alts will go apeshit once btc corrects down ?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/U7QHqfd
discord.gg/kbnUF2F
discord.gg/eQNqZeC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ethereum

IOTA

> BTC
> going down
Next week we’re going to have threads about how BTC is crashing to $50k.

Zencash

MIOTA

I'm long Bitcoin Cash big time see more here discord.gg/MPaWK6k

None of them.

Monero

SALT, Monero

THIS

ZEN is a good buy for node owners rn

these threads are useless because everyone just shills for what he invested in.

SALT, it will be the bank of crypto

Exactly.

Those bags must be getting heavy.

ARK was doing pretty good before this shitstorm happened.
It’s always one of the quickest coins to correct from btc rape.

Anything that can scale. I have tried sending IOTA and it simply does not work. Next one that can scale is actually BCH.

all of them except LINK

how high?

it was almost at $40 when btc was sub 10k, so I imagine ZEN could push $70 now, I'm buying ASAP this ZEN dip is too juicy to pass up cheap nodes

He's right though.

TenX.

>what is ByteBall and RaiBlocks?
stay poor kiddo

Red pill me on Miota

>once btc corrects down
Bitcoin just corrected down. And staye down for abut 10 minutes.

Why SALT?

it's 'correcting' again

>ever selling your faith in this sexual tyrannosaurus
It's like you want to be poor. In entirely unrelated discussion to bag holding or any negative connotations, you should totally buy PAY though op.

The last larger correction was 4 days ago, at this speed we'll be at 50k by then, a correction 20 % down still leaves BTC standing as the god emperor of crypto.

Wait till btc consolidates, once all those new people see they could possibly double their btc holdings by gambling altcoins and/or catch the next eth expect another bullrun. Normie money locked and loaded

Definitely IOTA it's the new hip kid in town

>in NEO, WTC, ARK, REQ
>still get JUST’d

LTCs new floor will be 300 USD by the end of next week.

Dragonchain got on etherdelta, but everyone have been too busy with BTC and cryptokitties to notice. Thanks faggots, just bought 10k DRGN.

Obsidian

IOTA is officially dead. They got called out big time with that scandal.

>shitcoin ran by SJW faggots
>funding for rapefugees and their smart rapefugee cities

what scandal?

source? you mean this MIT big thing?

btw don't think rational on coins, if you would think rational, nobody would expect 17k in BTC this year.
IOATA is the only non-blackchain coin, so i think its enough to hodl at least a lil amount of it.

SALT because it is launching this month and everyone is going to want to get access to fiat loans to either

A. cash out from BTC all time highs

or

B. get access to fiat to buy more BTC if it dips.

This is why SALT is the best coin, it is platform agnostic, it's like a bank or an exchange they always make money no matter what the market outcome is or even what coin wins.

yeah,it's just a shame that the fucking site is unusable because of the fucking kitties

Works fine. Just enter 75 gas. Been buying more and more DRGN throughout the day, no problems.

Are you mentally ill?

Alts are gonna die vs USD when btc crashes. The whole market is going to be fucked for a month. Cap this.

skcolbiaR

*biz is useless because everyone just shills for what he invested in.

almost there

discord.gg/U7QHqfd

yeah your not kidding i bought 26 eth coins worth at .00059 just woke up this morning to catch it trying to fall backwards i dumped at .0006 , fuck link.

Literally none

Alts are tied to BTC not fiat you fucking mongs

Commander, buy XLR

yeah i have to agree profit taking is coming even more so around the holidays. eth keeps testing 400$ support fuckin hard

Chancoin

safex

right but heres the thing. when the support coin market crashes the alt coins have to rise in btc or eth but not in actual cost if that makes sense. so if you expect btc or eth to rise back to where it crashed from you could make more cash than just pulling your money. i personally dont like playing that game and stay clear.

bitcoin diamond

Monero is literally the only useful coin at this point.

because those dumb fucks fall into this every time

LINK REQ NEO ARK in my opinion. Not jsut based off this board but reddit and some geek forums too. Also IOTA and XRP probably too. Oh and Monero. Anything else and it will either be a pump and dump or something obscure like mana or one of the weird ones that went up 200% during the BTC/ALT dumpings.
NULs MCO and SALT too probably.

>IOTA faggots still shilling

God I can't wait to see the tears shed when you crash along with your rapefugee coin

XMR only competitor to bitcoin it should be 1k at least probably should be 10k if they make tx's size 85% smaller. Mcaffee although an asshole does know some shit. He shills XMR. Thinks everyone wants privacy and will want privacy the more they realize bitcoin isn't

What's her bra size, Veeky Forums?

ark has been going down in satoshi value for 3 months lmaoo what are you talking about

No, I don't want to be scammed again, thank you. Reported

MCO soon

Volex, I mean it's already fucking starting. Get in or be poor fuck boiz

Also a group that may be able to help you
discord.gg/kbnUF2F

It would be against my ancap mindset to not somehow profit off of this in order to dump the profits into anti-shitfugee projects

im a swing trader so i dont research coins i just work the chart. can you explain this for me? ive been seeing this every where and its not adding up

holy shit iota is mooning

zoom out

Blocktix wanted to moon today but BTC wouldn't let it. By monday it should be $2 at least.

SALT, DRGN, VEN (back to 80 cents), LRC (over 30 cents when listed on Bittrex tomorrow) and NEO to $50 in 1-2 weeks. Screencap this.

if you plan on buying now is the time. if not, screencap your smartass comment

GUP.

There are tons of non-blockchain coins and several dagcoins in particular, including byteball and thr epynomous dagcoin. I agree that non-blockchain is the way to go but the iotards showed us nothing but incompetence and sjwism.

I would buy byteball just for the hell of it but shit's only listed on bittrex.

Also it doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast.

SONM, just passed audition and about to release MVP on December 25.

wait so SALT is going to lend me money to buy cryptos

If you consider them alts, Eth goes back to the $500 mark, Ripple to $0.25, BCH to $1600 for the easiest 25% ever. SIa was also on a run, might go back to 90 sats but that's a riskier bet.

What's the point of a non-blockchain coin if lightning network ends up working as planned?

Salt is also getting lots of support from whales in the whale crypto discussion group discord.gg/eQNqZeC

Yep SALT holds your crypto as collateral and gives you fiat that you can use however you want. I plan to buy a bunch of btc with it. Instant doubling of BTC gains.

Interest rate on the loans is like 10% and BTC went 1000% this year, so this is just easy money.

dystopian hellscape coin,
will probably be extremely succesful if devs don't self immolate