Cervitaur Hunt

Looking for a specific piece of art;
A drawing of a Deer Centaur (Cervitaur for short), like the one in pic related, but with antlers, being held down and killed by hunters.
Thought it was a bit disturbing the first time I saw it, so I didn't save it, but now I'm running a game featuring human poachers killing sentient "Beast Folk", creating tension between the two communities.

Will post other art I've saved as well, feel free to contribute other stuff as well, so I guess also general art thread.

I don't have the specific image you're looking for, OP, but I have this. Hope it helps.

Thanks! That's still awesome!

This the one?

That's it, yeah! Thanks!

Motherfucker, antlers grow back! Just ask her to give them to you, stop killing your source of money!

>Wealthy businessman selling glowy branchy things is revealed to have a dungeon in his house where he rips the antlers off captive deer-taur

>Wealthy poachers revealed to be mercilessly murdering sapient half-humanoid creatures for small profit.
>Local paladin order has been authorized to use smite evil on humans for this endeavor.

>Implying paladins need authorization
>Lone Paladin purposefully punches the piss out of poaching peasants

Paladin falls, because enforcing capital punishment for poaching is a Lawful Evil act.

Any world where killing Evil is Evil does not deserve paladins.

Poaching isn't automatically an Evil act.

Paladin does not fall because the church in this case has allowed this crime's punishment to be "paladin's discretion".

Poaching (read: mercilessly slaughtering) sapient (intelligent on human levels) humanoids for minor personal gain is a very evil act.

Why did you cover the nipples?

Because blue board.

Who said they're humanoids? These deer-taur are clearly some kind of monstrosity or fey. If it's less human than even an elf or dwarf, killing it can't actually be murder.

When you see one bleeding on the ground begging for mercy in common then you can tell me if they're humanoid or not.

The hell is wrong with you? Reread this, just to be safe you fuck

>Has done nothing wrong other than have a part of them worth money
>Can speak common, even hold a decent conversation, even if they have to catch up on the latest news.
>Not the one shooting you first for being in their territory.
Not to mention that the animal half makes them pretty much DOUBLE ELVES in terms of natureness.

So... clearly you are either Lawful Evil trying to cover up your foul acts with loopholes and technicalities, or you are True Stupid and are just that fucking dumb.

Either way, get back in the line of peasants getting punched, because you're getting punched, peasant.