This time next year JUST mentioning BTC will make women drop on knees and give the succ

>This time next year JUST mentioning BTC will make women drop on knees and give the succ

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nX3M59X
etsexdiary.tumblr.com/tagged/原创
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that pic

sauce?

Get off my board cuck.

can some autist find the sauce thx

stfu normie

sauce

She’s some weird white girl that makes amateur videos with some sand nigger

Dont go for a woman like that broskie. No love (of any kind) in that situation.

discord.gg/nX3M59X

Whats' this girls name?

She looks like a nice girl.

>Went to the mall on a Monday at noon to buy some shoes.
>Only person in the store
>girl in the store asked me if I was off work today
>"I don't work"
>"What do you do then?"
>"I'm an investor."
>"Really? What kind"
>"Bitcoin"
>"Oh wow. I just heard some people talking about that. They went up a lot right?"

Could I have pumped and dumped it?

etsexdiary.tumblr.com/tagged/原创

My friend knows i've been trading this shit for some months, she mentions me on every bitcoin news on normiebook.

Lmao, I could make her bf a cuck but that's not worth it

>saying "I don't work"
>not saying "I work from home"
absolute autism.

Rip you're gonna get mugged lad

are you sure those are the type of woman you want to give your time to

But then how am I supposed to enjoy the priceless look as I pull out a roll of 100's as their face changes from "what a worthless neet, to holy shit he's so loaded he's retired"

>This time next year the only part of that sentence that will apply will be the JUST

Cucc

Etherdiary

>Went to the mall
>on a Monday
underage b&

The life of someone who escaped wage slavery.

its an extremely bad idea to be known as the "crypto guy" in your circle, it puts a target on your back for sure

you think a hardware wallet would keep your shit safe? if prices keep mooning to the point where people think you're literally worth tens of millions of dollars, a nigger with a gun aimed at the back of your head is gonna get access to your hardware wallet pretty fucken quick if you want to continue living

How is this kid still alive?

Niggers have no idea how to access a hardwallet's funds

lol he can't cash out

with how popular crypto's becoming, pretty soon every niggers gonna know a guy who knows a guy

my point was just that you shouldn't talk about it. i know there's different types of people in the word, one type is the loudmouth, they have to be the center of attention because their life kinda sucks, but they find one aspect where they know about something, or have achieved something that sets them apart from others, so they blab about it nonstop because it's the only thing that distinguishes them from the rest of their social group, but it's a horrible idea if it has anything to do with money or wealth, it just makes you a target