pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dA59f1DH
drive.google.com/open?id=1m0fnuyJiPtpsYzGDQUNOP-UIm8f1RNd54eOJCFiUYKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, at least Im making the attempt. Lots of work to be done, obviously.

Motorcity Framework
pastebin.com/dA59f1DH

What are the best perks to help me avoid surprise attacks, /jc/? What about perks to prevent my enemies from doing the same?

Hey Brows, couple of questions:

>Ascendant (600 CP, Discount Shurima): Through the power of Shurima's Sun Disc, You have gone beyond the realm of mortal men and become a demigod. As an Ascended being, you are ageless, sleepless, have no hunger or thirst, and have natural physical and magical capabilities well beyond those of mortal men. Your form is changed by Ascension, giving you a humanoid body with the head of an animal. Even you are not immortal, though, and you can still be killed through violence.

How big of a boost is this?

And is it locked to this form? Because I'm not into the whole "animal head" thing.

>>Aspect (600 CP, Discount Targon): Your power is, in the most literal way, heavenly. Blessed by one of the aspects of Targon, you possess fantastic magical powers, themed around celestial objects. Whether your powers are themed around belts of asteroids, constellations, or something like the sun or the moon are up to you. All aspects of your physical person are enhanced, giving you incredible strength, speed and agility. In addition, you have a wealth of knowledge, from all the previous lifetimes of your Aspect- Giving you access to ancient, forgotten lore from ages long past.

would a celestial event such as the Eclipse Be a valid Theme For This?

Looks pretty good so far.

Question in regards to Traveler's Gate and Girls und Panzer: Those shit that let us merge our Warehouses onto them. How the hell do they work with Warehouse adjustments like Titanic Sanctuary and similar?"

Wank it

Auto-Pilot from Medaka Box is the best one, you unconsiously react to avoid attacks, you could litterally not move and sleep and yet you'll still avoid to dodge attacks. To make it even more bullshit pick up Octopus from the same jump to make it so you also react to stop enemies from ever performing an attack. Octopus was said to be vastly superior to Aito-Pilot in canon, so having both is fucking hax. Like pic related is just Auto-Pilot.

They involve Red jumps so expect her to swoop in with a smile saying you fucked up and your Warehouse exploded.

It's from League of Legends. Negative boost. Identifies you as a huge fag to everyone.

>See this
>Remember that a common trait of Valinhall Travelers is to react to threats in their sleep because shit CONSTANTLY tries to kill them in their bedrooms
>AKA the Drop-in route
JUST
I hate mobileposting

Okay, responding to Gaunlet prior thread. There used to be a note saying Second Gen Angelroids were Jumper only. I took this out at some point and forgot to make a note about it. It stretches your points down to near-nothing, but you can do it.

I do not remember what my logic for this was and buying The Prototype will generally earn you more. But, there it is. Your build's fine. Still curious as to how you provoked Chaos, tho.

At this rate I'm going to wake up one morning and all my jumps will be updated and I won't know what in the fuck

Is there anything similar to Re;Birth or Drain No that cover different areas or anything that can expand these defenses farther?

>Alola is awesome edition
FTFY

theres a guy in irc who wants to aska few questions about terrirotires

A perk in Street Sharks offers resistance to genetic tampering.

The Alexandria Effect from Worm enforces the Manton Effect on you even post-jump.

Hey Emrys, for the purposes of becoming Travelers, are created beings that are sentient/sapient but not technically human valid to teach to become Travelers?

For what it's worth these traits are hella expensive, Octopus specifically requires being a edgy minus, and Auto-Pilot is good but it's like 300/150(Odd number bad for Cp expenditures)

suggestions
1.car customization section!
2.Hacking Stuff.
3. Zero point drawback that makes your time in the Metalpcalypse,hypothetical downtown and Megas XLR jumps Canon for the universe. they all have goat in them after all

It's a pretty big all-around flat stat boost, but doesn't come with any inherent skills.

Yes, the power boost is locked into the animal-head form. I'm sure you can wank it out with Final Form or something, though.

Leona might take offense to you edging in on her turf, but go for it.

Rereads everything in build...
>On Angels Wings...
Ah, found it!
>This will be a First-Generation Angelroid with the relevant background for free, with 600cp to spend on perks.

Sorry didn't catch that. I'll edit my build.

Nah it's cool, I really don't need it just having two versions of Pandora would have been cool.
Also...
>What is Love: Chaos has become fascinated with you, and is in some way convinced that she loves you. Unfortunately, Chaos’ idea of ‘love’ consists entirely of physical pain and torment. She will attempt to injure, maim, and eventually kill you to demonstrate this, and will hunt you down to the ends of the Earth to show it to you. To make matters worse, she adapts to your abilities and tactics after each battle, and even killing her will only be temporary. The only way to survive this madness is to either evade her, or try and convince her to look at love differently. Of course, this will only happen after many gruesome battles and encounters, so you best be prepared for the consequences. Chaos loses this immortality if she becomes a Companion.

Yeah my wife is kinda... well pic very related.

I honestly don't know from the league of legends I just remember I have that Motif ,hell it's even the symbol of my motorcycle gang. how worried should I be about her since I have no idea whatthe power level is in this Universe

Kirby has Dream Power or something like that.

Taking suggestions for a Generation Kill jump.

Current backgrounds: Embedded Civilian (Drop In), Grunt, Sarge, Officer. May trash that if anyone has a better idea.

This may be the jump that offers the most pizza at any one time. Or not.

Polite Grace and Dignified Femininity from Girls Und Panzer prevents stamina, willpower, and fighting spirit from being externally sapped.

Would "Empty Night" from Dresden Files protect me from weapon enchantments?

Appreciate it.

anyone else having trouble accessing the google drive? whenever im signed in, i go to my google drive, but whenever im signed out i cant access past the first page. any solutions?

>1.car customization section!
Well now I have to because that sounds amazing. Would you mind if I completely ignore how cars work in reality?

>2.Hacking Stuff.
That will be the intended point of the Deluxe Citizen tree. Might make the perks trees 100/200/400/600 instead of just 100/300/600

>3. Zero point drawback that makes your time in the Metalpcalypse,hypothetical downtown and Megas XLR jumps Canon for the universe. they all have goat in them after all
Sure, but I don't know much about those settings so it wont be a descriptive drawback.

>It's a pretty big all-around flat stat boost, but doesn't come with any inherent skills.
What does that mean, exactly? How high id the power level in LoL?

Honestly, league of legends isn't that high-power unless you're talking about Kindred (Dual personifications of death), Bard (Celestial arbiter of balance), or Aurelion Sol (The closest thing the setting has to a Big G God). It's low-mid power at most.

Leona herself is a capable warrior who has sun-based powers, but nothing terribly special. She probably won't actually be mad at you, I was making a joke.

The newest update to the drive is complete horse shit, it is godawful and almost unusable.

I'll make this simple:
>Travelers must be humanoid (yordles and most races in mass effect count, as examples)
>Travelers must be sentient and sapient
>Travelers CAN be clones, but they have to meet the above requirements
That clear everything up?

Posting this again because (minor) updates and evidently people don't check threads that died early in the 'morn. Who woulda thunk.

Changelog

Monsters purchasing items can choose to make the item part of their body, where/when applicable.
Cake Sisters take a single companion slot. Added a bit of info on them.
Added some notes on Android traps.
Forgot to mention Mags evolve. Added pso-world Mag link.
Added a link to schtserv for anyone who wants to see the game for their jump.
Slight wording change on Perpetual Destruction for clarification. You can have copies of different techniques stored.

Probably depends on the enchantments. A lot of enchantments make weapons sharper or more accurate, and that's indirect. It'd probably block an Exocalibah, though.

so is there no solution?

Phone.
Phone you had two jobs

So how are you handling death? Heroes die all the damn time in LoL, that's the whole point of it. So is there a different win/loss mechanic for the jump or is it just a super high risk jump as it's all murder all the time?

1.it would Be even more wrong if you didn't have them work like they do on the cartoon
2.I did not pick up on that,cool
3. Go watch Megas XLR,seriously,and it doesn't have to be that descriptive since they are already linked in their Respectivecannons.
okay but don't you also fight against them? Or Are They jobing?

Well, that's certainly an interesting IP (is that even the right term?) to base a jump off of. I certainly can't wait to slot it into my war arc.

Basically, every single champion in the League is a one-man army capable of turning the tides of entire wars themselves, whether through skill or sheer strength. Ascension basically means you're a demigod along the lines of Scion, if that makes any sense.

Honestly, I'm debating on making the perk more expensive, because it's pretty fucking good for 600 CP.

Death while fighting on the Fields of Justice doesn't count as death in any way that matters. Death outside of it counts. I mean, look at poor Urf.

>Death while fighting on the Fields of Justice doesn't count as death in any way that matters. Death outside of it counts. I mean, look at poor Urf.
Neato. Thanks.

Actually the question was about the workings of territories not travelers.

>>Scion

do you mean the one from Worm?

by scion do you mean sion or scion from worm?

He linked to the wrong person and his name got fucked

I mean the White Wolf system. My bad.

>1.it would Be even more wrong if you didn't have them work like they do on the cartoon
Considering there is a point where they literally hang from a ceiling with no explanation other than 'Dutch did it', cars to amazing things.
>2.I did not pick up on that,cool
My intentions were to have a drop in, a builder with crazy car tech, a hacker with holotech, a car maestro, and a combat expert tree. Still havent completely nailed down what drop in should be though.
>3. Go watch Megas XLR,seriously,and it doesn't have to be that descriptive since they are already linked in their Respectivecannons.
Prolly should considering the things ive heard about Megas XLR and Metalpcalypse. Really ive just been on a video game kick and havent been watching as much media.

so in the sburb jump, there is a perk that allows you to ascend to god tier.i cant quote it directly because drive is being retarded, but it says that you cant use other non-god tier powers. is this just for the remainder of the jump, or is it permanant?

To the maker of the Billy and Mandy Jump.

Just to clarify, but the extra fee for the arachnotaur that makes it the human species ends up with the thing looking like the Spider Queen, yes? Jane needs to know for...reasons...

I need someone to blame all the webs I leave around in my arachne form on.

It means that you don't get god tier resurrection after the jump ends. (God Tiers normally come back to life if their death was neither Heroic nor Just.) It doesn't take away any of your other powers.

Well... ummm... wank it? Generally speaking, the bigger components kinda absorb the smaller ones. Self contained modules tend to remain self-contained? Idunno.

thanks for clearing that up.

What if you had Auto-Pilot when you went to Touhou?

Alola is what?

How do you like to mess with your enemies, /jc/? Do you break-dance around their attacks with godly reflexes, freeze the wizard's lightning and sculpt it into a duck with Warlock, [/spoiler]erase doors[/spoiler] with Omega Spatial Manipulation?

What do you do to subtly (or not so subtly) hint to a foe that you're way beyond their pay-grade?

Pokemon Sun and Moon's home region. It features things like Gen 1 Pokemon with divergent evolutions that have completely different types and moves.

download the drive onto your computer. Then grab new files while using an incommunicado window.

Don't forget Exeggutor taffy.

>Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

It looks like you raised the Reapers cost.
You might want to give them the Reapers robe free also.

(And the robe seems, meh. At least make it super comfy, climate controlled or something.)

PS, is Nergal a 100 or 200 CP companion?
What powers does he have? Can he give others tentacle powers if you become his friend and take him with you?

Goddamn that is a stupid looking head thing.

I Literally go Nightmare on Elm Street on them,then call them on the phone as described in explicit detail the events they just dreamed, Nothing says you are helpless against me like waking up missing a finger.

Really? That's awesome!

It's adorable isn't it?

are there any end-jumps other than dragonball?

"I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerve-"

Always when they think Ive gotten bored of annoying them. Doesn't help that for the most part my chain is a mercantile one so my enemies are rival merchants. My goods are too good to pass up, but they hate me with a passion

Okay. I'm about to work on the Shaolin Soccer Jump. Do I watch the US theatrical version first or the Chinese version first?

And should I include the God of Cookery in the SLS jump? There isn't enough in it for a whole jump by itself.
About 15

Fallout 4

Diamond City
24 years old
The Institute
Human
Chemist
Wasteland M.D. 100
Mechanist 250
Benevolent Leader 650
SCIENCE! 950
Starting Kit
Magazine Collection 1000

Been playing this game a lot so figured it was worth doing a build. Couple of nice bits in this jump, shame there isn't a sex perk called Sixty Minute Man though.

Chose where to start and chose Diamond City as it's a good place to get your bearings. Went with the Institute as Science is an obviously big deal, Fallout science gets pretty wacky and the Institute have some of the best stuff, probably going to play it as a banished former-member though as I want to hang out with some vehemently anti-Institute types.

Not much to say about the Institute perks other than that they give an improbably comprehensive scientific education to me. Mechanist has the nice effect of letting me create perfectly loyal robots out of other robots.

Benevolent Leader is the only other thing I paid for as the drawbacks are pretty harsh and I didn't exactly need anything else. It's easily my favourite perk in here, as annoying as it is to get interrupted by little messages telling you that your guys are getting harassed it is extremely useful potentially.

Plans include getting Travis some more records (as the limited number of songs and amount repeated from previous games is mental) and making absolutely sure that he doesn't gain any self-confidence. Self-confident Travis is fucking unbearable. I'm basically doing the equivalent of getting a radio mod I'm using and using the console to get nervous Travis back which I also did.

That and stealing the Pip Boy before the Sole Survivor gets to it from Vault 111 and becoming a more convincing Silver Shroud. Maybe go see how some of the other countries are doing.

Actually rolled for what happened in New Vegas (didn't for 3 as it really doesn't make any difference) and the Courier was a low karma character who went with Mr House. Could be worse I guess.

Check the jump list. It has a column for endjumps.

I don't know what jump I should make for the 1000th thread
Send help

No, it looks dumb.
Now, that new Vulpix/Ninetales... I'm gonna have to redo my Pokemon jump...

There's all kinds of unbreakable will perks in jump chain. Just open a few random jumps on the drive and you'll find some.

Which ones have you claimed?

>Cake Sisters take a single companion slot.
They really do not seem like companions. They seem more like the followers/retainers that come with you, but due to limited utility do not take a companion slot unless you choose to import them as companions and grant them CP.

There's an excel sheet with loads of settings people wanted jumps made of somewhere.

generic social media

generic cyoa jumpchain

Unfriended.

Or Generic Ghost Story or something.

monster rancher.

Where to next /JC?

I really want to make that now...

What's with all these terrible ironic suggestions? Is this why we can never have anything good anymore? Because we don't want anything good?

> I'm on a a hill with my upgraded Collapsi-Bow and a telescope
> Invite enemy/representative of enemy to hill

> "You had something to say, Miss Doe?"
> "Yeah. You see that target over there? Here, I've got it in the telescope. Now, watch this."

> Draw three conjured arrows out of the center part of my quiver and shoot them rapid fire, hitting bullseyes on the man-sized target 5km away, then an Explodium arrow that leaves a smoking crater.

> "That was the weakest explosive on my weakest weapon. My rules are simple. Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'. Good day."

Alternately, when they need to be disposed of in a slow, drawn-out, and painful way, I mix some polonium in with my sugar and invite them to tea, being sure to use the sugar in front of them.

Been waffling on follower/companion since user mentioned it last thread; didn't realize both was an option. Thanks other user.

Why is monster rancher a terrible ironic suggestion?

Just a shitposter, pay them no mind.

ChalkZone

hey emrys does this look like a reasonably accurate way for stuff to work when you put it in a territory? the pdf is a nonupdated list of stuff in my territory I posted a couple threads back.

I make it look like they were really close to beating me, only to spice my explanation about how they were never really going to win with a lot of self-deprecation.

Enough "you tried" to make anyone think "I lost to THIS loser?"

Or, that's the plan. First, I gotta start Jumping.

I can't read it because mobile, but as long as the items are changed to fit the spirit of your Territory it's all wank

drive.google.com/open?id=1m0fnuyJiPtpsYzGDQUNOP-UIm8f1RNd54eOJCFiUYKI

thanks!

Empty Night is really, really overrated. The Wild Hunt fought on even terms with an army of Outsiders using spears and shapeshifting into doggos. The Winter Court has been stalemating a nigh-infinite army of Outsiders since time immemorial. The White Council subdued one that got the drop on them. Given one example of what could bypass it wasn't even aimed at an Outsider but at Lord Raith, I wouldn't be surprised if the conceptual nature of Excalibur's blast, not counting as magecraft technically speaking but a separate kind of Mystery AT LEAST on the same level as the Winter and Summer courts, would bypass Empty Night.

Baten Kaitos has the spiriter stuff.

For the Lost in Space, are folks wanting the original series where they didn't really know how to science, or the reboot attempt movie where they really didn't know how to science?

I love both.

What jump has the best elves, /jc/?

you win

or it's disabled in card battles due to being a "perfect defense"

Dragon Age, because they are second class citizens, like they FUCKING DESERVE!

LOTR.

Unfortunately their glory days ended long ago because of some faggot who was super salty about his silmarils