app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/35053/oustomia-pf-living-world
oustomiaworld.wikia.com
oustomiaworld.wikia.com/wiki/Lili
oustomiaworld.wikia.com/wiki/Sky
oustomiaworld.wikia.com/wiki/El-Gato
oustomiaworld.wikia.com/wiki/Tarill_Wrathsinger
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>she

Let's not kid ourselves here user. It's a dude.

This is one of the main reasons I haven't join any group apart from one I joined 3 years ago (which I'm still in).
Sadly the group is still running 4e, which after playing 5e, I can't help but hate. Also the DM is running an extra hard varient, which make non-optimal builds non-viable.

It's entertaining to watch if you just want to see the insanity to unfold. Like that one time we sent a dude wielding a gnomish ladder as his main weapon into a mary suefest.

I think he was referring to the gender of the character, not the gender of the player, fampai.

What's a living word campaign?

Trying to guess from the name alone makes me wonder if it's any similar to the peculiar way I've been running my homebrew.

>all these moustache twirling villains in the applications
Makes me want to roll a by-the-book paladin just to piss them off. Maybe with a little bit of Green Lantern in him.

I suggest we play a game, Veeky Forums

We compete to make the worst characters possible, and see how many of us still manage to get approved.

What about "Oustomia"?

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/35053/oustomia-pf-living-world

oustomiaworld.wikia.com

oustomiaworld.wikia.com/wiki/Lili

oustomiaworld.wikia.com/wiki/Sky

ebin raid op xd

They have robot Don Quixote, so they get a free pass at least in my book.

user, I'm sorry you have to trawl the depths of roll20 to find people who make you feel better about your shitty existence, but stop posting about it.

>spoiler

How did they do that? Every 2hu character is a speshul snowflake with super powers.

:^

>caring about the player gender/age/anything rather than only looking to the character as a full, separated entity

You are a shitty person.

By being a human fighter of course.

Where?

What are the best things to play in a living campaign?

>Yuuka
>Human fighter

I don't think I've ever been so offended and disgusted in my whole life. Fuck.
At least try, maybe barbarian/warlock multiclass spellsword.

But Yuuka is a fighter?

I don't know what system you play, but where I'm from fighters can't fire kamehamehas out of giant flowers

oustomiaworld.wikia.com/wiki/El-Gato

oustomiaworld.wikia.com/wiki/Tarill_Wrathsinger

Would you, Veeky Forums?

At least he picked a good 2hu.

Too vanilla.

Not all of them (though you run into balance issues when introducing flight to what what otherwise be standard level 1/0 individuals).

Level 1 human fighter, at that.

The fuck am I looking at?
PB is at 40 total when the rules said 25.
Several skills have more than 1 rank at level 1.
The gear is wrong, because there's no way to have a +6 AC/+9 max dex armor piece with 10 fire/cold resistance at level 1 with 150 gold.

This fighter has martial weapon proficiency(which they get for everything) for a custom weapon.

Even the languages are fucking wrong, since this fighter can apparently talk to plants.
The ability scores, skills, gear, feats, and languages are all fucking wrong. Did anyone there even look at this?

user, 2hu is a standard supers comic turned into a game. Everyone (important) is Broken and by that logic, balance exists only because everyone in the setting can snap everyone else's necks simultaneously. Exceptions exist, of course but those are called either background characters or stage 1 bosses

>Knowledge (the 4th wall) on character sheet

>>Knowledge (the 4th wall) on character sheet

The fairy characters end up being more human than most of the actual humans for that reason, because they're something that's quantifiable in a world where people can destroy mountains in the blink of an eye and blow up tanks with needles.