Altcoin festival upcoming?

I guess we're having an altcoin party upcoming after btc calms the fuck down.
Where should I put my money in?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nX3M59X
discord.gg/JVYeMbh
ethergreen.org
mobile.twitter.com/EtherGreenPage/status/938808296374525952
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LINK and REQ, they're Veeky Forums coins for some reason

Unironically ELIX

Nuls. Will 3x after yellow paper release. Then roll some of that into chainlink before their December news. Sell half your link stack after it moons and accumulate monero. Monero will get to the number three marketcap in 2018.

IOTA, ARK, SALT, XMR

you are welcome

ARK, SALT, ADA, GUP

discord.gg/nX3M59X

Bitbay

XRP will be the only boat floating by EOY, cap this.

Iota and LiteCoin

I am new to crypto, I want to put 200 in ETH, 150 in Iota and 150 in EOS

Is this good if I just want to make some extra dosh while not touching my wallets for a year?

This

NXS has probably the best low marketcap/high interest combination right now. Still about 100mil marketcap and there are like 15 coins that are at a billion or more

Yes, this is what I do

90% xmr

Eth is garbage and 2018 will reveal that

XMR is the only useful coin now.

alt festival is 24/7 on this group
discord.gg/JVYeMbh

After einsteinium rise, syscoin will follow the next few months. It's real cheap sat wise now. GL.

>after btc calms the fuck down

You best start saving for your pension somewhere else, cause that shit ain't happening soon. BTC is in full FOMO mode, as the normies are coming in hot.

Should I unironically buy a bunch of XMR? I'm currently still holding IOTA I think we're either seeing a correction or panic sells but I think it will rise again.

Doge for memes

If ETH goes it will take all those tokens with it.

Buy IOTA or XMR or REQ?

nah... I'm afraid the altcoin rape will go on... at least the USD value is going up, right?

Bump

Ethergreen ethergreen.org
Low token supply and large community.
We got a community forum coming soon. Join the green team. mobile.twitter.com/EtherGreenPage/status/938808296374525952

Yes. XMR, ARK and OMG. But when is bottom of this alt crash?

HODL

Why do you believe those are the way to go?

XMR will rebound so hard after the dip that I unironically expect to earn at least a month's salary in at least a week when it happens

XMR has real world use and will only get bigger as people realize btc isn't private. ARK has a ton of potential with smart bridges and deployable block chains. OMG because they have a company behind them (Omise) and are going to grow in Asia which is much more likely to mass adopt crypto then the west.

Is it time to buy XMR?

Which is dumb because they are going nowhere.

Never buy premined coins. Bitcoin variants, Eth, and Monero made me rich. I'm not changing course for some shitty shilled coin.

NEO, XMR, BCH, ETH will see large gains in the coming years. XRP is still very much vaporware.

LINK

Neo already outpaces omg with developers and progress.

If you don't already have at least 5 ETH you are doing it all wrong. I'm buying $2k of Monero next paycheck.

>not buying the obvious coins of the future

I'm super pissed I didn't buy Monero earlier, when would you recommend buying? Wait for BTC to drop?

Why not buy Monero with your BTC now that the exchange rate is all fucked up

When is this? I'm still holding some and seems solid but not up to date on telegram stuff

Bought more XMR at 1550k already up to 1700k

I'll re-buy NEO, WTC, QASH and REQ.

I'm sitting on 1500 XLM right now, do I trade some of it for XMR or IOTA?

XMR, ARK, LTC, VTC, ETH

ARK, ADA, GUP

discord.gg/nX3M59X

ETN and B3, if you have the huevos

Converted almost all my BTC into XMR at 15K. Now BTC is stalling and XMR is entering Stage 2. And mom made me chocolate chip cookies. Life is so fucking good.

I've got NEO, OMG and LINK as a wildcard.

If I were you I'd get some XMR and maybe ARK / IOTA.

I pretty much just see alts getting beaten to hell when BTC corrects. Fiat is the only safe haven

kys

Doge is unironically a really solid hold. Its really stable relative to BTC, easy to flip, has no fee and 2 minute transactions.

When BTC goes up doge generally still goes relative to the dollar and when BTC goes down , doge goes up relative to btc. I'm 90% in doge and have 20x my money in the last month

Are you trading or just hodling?

XMR and ETH, the rest are useless meme coins.

+1, buying 2K worth of IOTA tonight

post portfolio proof faggot or no one cares

What's special about IOTA?

No transaction fee, doesnt use blockchain, processes faster, basically bitcoin on steroids and it's only just blossoming

Is now a good time to buy for a first time buyer of crypto? I'm only looking to start small, so I figure that BTC is too volatile to get into.

BTC will rise to 50k so there's nothing to worry about.

Funfair is at an all-time low in terms of satoshis, and considering that there's news coming between the 19th-25th, getting in now would be the best thing you could do.

Vertcoin looks dangerously low despite the halvening next week.

NEO trust me Asia news will be crazy.

LTC and IOTA

When has this ever happened OP?

All I've ever seen is:
BTC pumps - alts crash
BTC crashes - alts crash

They just never really seem to correlate with btc activity. They either get PnD'd or they just slowly grow over time before being fucked up by yet another BTC scandal.

Literally back in the MAY bull run, when btc went down alts fucking burned through the sky.

Nufag detected

Where do you buy iota?

Cardano 100%

Made good profits off this year, but alts still rarely corerlate with top 3 activity. They are mostly manipulated via hype or just grow slowly and off the radar. In both cases, they eventually crash hard, beginning the cycle again.

I wish I could go back to March/April/May. Fucking great times. Seemed to turn south for me in June.

The other part of the equation is:

BTC stabilizes - alts rise wildly

You got to get Bitcoin first then buy the Iota using bitcoin on sites like bitfiniex

Literally all I had to do was fucking hodl bitcoin.

Why did I do anything else?

This. I just don't know when BTC is going to stabilize. Doesn't feel like a safe time right now to me. Be fearful when others are greedy....

No-fees, speed, businesses and privacy. I guess that's all bases of demands covered.

Binance
If you want to invest soon, I'd recommend buying it when BTC starts dropping. Which will be around Christmas.

you, i like you

WAVES, ARK, POWR, ETHOS

but yeah weve been saying alt party for like 2 months straight

ETH
XMR
LINK
REQ

Exactly, either way its a gamble though. I currently went into WAVES. I hold IOTA, WAVES, ZRX.

IOTA is the only choice, user.

>calms down
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

People that hold XMR, are you bagholders. Be honest for once biz.

The only problem is the market doesn't seem to give a shit.

Binance is the only option if you're American, afaik.

Use 11682017 as your reference number since I'm giving you this gr8 advice.

I've had good experiences with them so far. Bought a ton of IOTA

>market doesn't seem to give a shit
>iota has gained like 400-500% in value over the last week
>it's pausing for a breather during btc's insane bullrun

Give it time, user. By the end of the month I believe IOTA will be worth at least $10.

XMR, IOTA, ARK

I don't use blockfolio it takes too much work to enter every trade and I could make it up anyway so who cares.
I trade every day.

MOD

Guess I've been spoiled a bit, I know better but I somehow stlll feel gloomy when seeing suboptimal numbers.

Is there any use in day trading with super low fonds.. like 200$? probably not, huh?

Can I do this in the UK?

this pic rules

>binance only option

isnt it on bitfinex?

Nah, bought in at $103. Still feeling bullish for the next year or so.

here here

wait 1 week. btc will increase another 20-30%

>tfw holding 120ltc since 45/coin

Idk what to do

XMR gains are going to be pure filth

god damn I'm not ready yet

POWR having a huge dip, project still looking solid and moving forward, has government support

What are you guys using to track the dips and surges?