Young Demon Familiar Quest 16

Previous: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48473559/
Char Sheet: pastebin.com/gccDj2ef
Other chars: pastebin.com/0igFQkgf

I...didn't think I'd ever get this far with Iris, it all feels like a dream. Like I'm going to wake up, and find out the last few days of love were nothing but another fantasy of mine.

I watch the fan spin around on the plain white ceiling, as I lay on the couch with Iris ontop of me using me like a big lovable pillow...well my chest at least, can't really blame her cause I'd do the same to her if she had as much up there as I did.

It all just feels a little...weird, like something in my gut wants to rebel against it all and make me sick. I wrap my arms and wings around my sleeping master, as she grumbles something in her sleep, and pulls on my shoulders with her recently grown hands. She's just so adorable when she's asleep like this, so vulnerable and helpless and...I bite my lip as I pull my hands down her shirt.

"Ehehehe" I chuckle as I lessen my grip and cuddle around her sleeping form, sniffing her hair to try and set off my appetite so I don't go wild...she smells like dust and blood, it isn't a bad smell, it's unique...its hers.

I close my eyes, as the light of the setting sun slowly begins to drip and flow away from Iris and me, leaving us in a grey kind of darkness all wrapped around eachother in a loving cuddle. She nuzzles closer to me, my heart skipping a beat as I hug her a little tighter, and take another deep whiff of her scent.

The last few days have been like a dream, or the nights at least, when she's awake and alive and I can have fun with her...innocent fun, Like picnics under the stars or reading some book together, playing with her hair, making dresses for her to try on. Cooking, singing for her...so many fun things to do.

But when the sun is up, and she's asleep or half way to it, and I'm alone with the man eater and the broken pony,
cont

I just can't stop thinking, no matter how much I love all of this and her, how lovely and nice it all is to have some one to really love and care for me. I just can't stop thinking that...

The cabin is dark now, I open my eyes and look down at Iris, her face is pressing against my chest. Her fangs are peeking out of her dainty little lips, and my body twitches as I clench my hands into fists, digging my nails into my palms as she smiles oh so sweetly.

And a hissing, cruel voice in the back of my head says "it isn't enough, you could have much more from her, you could have all of her"

I bite my lip harder as it repeats, ringing through my skull, it isn't enough, I want more...it isn't enough, more...it isn't enough..it isn't. I shake my head, trying to get all of my instincts and lusting out of my head and heart, my chest burns with desire and wanting.

No, no this is perfectly fine...I'm fine, this is perfect, this is all I wanted, was someone to love me, it's all I ever wanted. I don't need more

but I do, it's in my bones and my soul, I need more of her, all of her, every part of her. I brush her hair out of her eyes, as I bite down on my other upper hand as my eyes start to tear up.

My palms are burning, I'm sweating, and it isn't because Iris is using me like a bed, or the blankets covering both of us up all nice and snug.

I take a deep breath, as the last bit of sun light vanishes. Iris begins to scoot over me, dragging her claws down my shoulders to my chest as she starts to wake up, her bat ears twitching and flopping around and down to the sides of her head as she picks herself up and yawns. And slowly, oh so slowly, her blood red eyes start to open, glowing in the shadows around us.
cont
What do I do?

[] Kiss her
[] slide from under her and take a shower to cool off
[] ask what she wants to do today
[] Hug her, forcing her face in between my breasts.
[] Get her some blood, before we head into the port city...er whatever it's called
[] Make sure Alith's awake
[]Find where Kelly is hiding, so she doesn't escape and eat people
[] Ask what the port is like
[] write in

Also I'd like to talk about the possibilities of the return of Unfortunate magical girl quest at the end of this

>[] Kiss her
>[] slide from under her and take a shower to cool off
>[] Hug her, forcing her face in between my breasts

>[] Hug her, forcing her face in between my breasts.
>[] Get her some blood, before we head into the port city...er whatever it's called
>[] ask what she wants to do today
>[] Ask what the port is like
>[]Find where Kelly is hiding, so she doesn't escape and eat people
>[] Make sure Alith's awake

This may be a good time for Mali to take a personal adventure again and let out some frustration/tension.

Do we still have some blood bags available for her?

>[] Kiss her

>[] Get her some blood, before we head into the port city...er whatever it's called

>[] Kiss her

After more cuddling

I think we should spend some time with our pony, try and work past some of our urges with her, because her soul is already our property. Unless Iris want's to spend time with us.

>Also I'd like to talk about the possibilities of the return of Unfortunate magical girl quest at the end of this

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I think we should have a few blood bags left.
And yeah this seems like good time for Mali to go on a corruption spree trough the port town.

>Also I'd like to talk about the possibilities of the return of Unfortunate magical girl quest at the end of this
Please don't replace OPAQ or Data.

And I grab her head, and playfully pull it down between my boobs and hold her there giving her a very rude awakening. Her eyes open up a lot faster when she realizes where she is. I grin as she starts to thrash about in a bit of a panic as I hold her tight, ruffling her hair with my other hands as her cheeks turn almost as red as her eyes.

"Uuuuh" She groans, trying to say something, but for some reason its all muddled...maybe I'd be able to hear her better without all these clothes on and.

Nope nope noope, don't go down that road mali. I smile weakly and let her go, and end up getting my face covered by one of the pillows as she pushes me back down to the couch.

"Oh quit struggling" She says tiredly "It's not like either of us need to breath, I'm just paying back the favor love"

"B..but this is different' I gasp out, getting a mouthful of pillow "It isn't like what I did"

"Well you'd complain I was lacking wouldn't you" She sighs, pulling the pillow from my face as she gets off and stops straddling me

And giving me enough room to slide out from under her, and escape before I lose myself to my various hungers for her.

"No I wouldn't" I say leaning towards her, wrapping all four of my hands behind my back so they don't go roaming "besides, I just thought you could use a bit of a pick me up anyways, Maaaaster"

She smirks, squinting at me without her glasses, and starts to try and ruffle and play with my hair.

I blink and try not to giggle when she misses my head by a good foot...well she isn't really used to her new hands yet, can't blame her for it.

I lean my head into her hand, and she smiles happily, petting me for a few seconds before sighing.

"Well you didn't have to take away all that cushion" She says teasingly "And thanks for that just...don't do it so suddenly next time, it was like I was drowning in there"
cont

Yeah, either have a lone adventure through the town, ride our pony and train her a bit, maybe help rebuild her mind around worshiping us, or hang out with Iris and figure out how to touch each other without the risk of damnation. Good times no matter what.

"Aww that just sounds lovely, maybe I should do it again, and I can do it as loooong as I want" I say, reaching towards her threateningly, I cackle as her eyes go ride and her cheeks go back to being red, I laugh and skip away as she turns away "Since you don't have to breath"

"Don't make me use your real name, Mali" She says bluntly as I skip into the bathroom "it'd put a real damper on our morning if I did"

"Oooh no need for that" I say, starting to strip down before I close the door.

It slams shut the moment I start tasting lust in the air, and then I throw myself in the shower, panting and wheezing as I clutch my chest, drooling and feeling woozy as the cold water starts to hiss and steam the second it touches my forehead.

Close, to close. I slam my jaw shut and slip down the side of the glass, struggling to fit in right as I get all nice a soaked. That was way to close, shouldn't have played chicken with my desires like that. Glad I won out there. I sigh and sit down, playing with wings as I start to cool down, surrounded by steam and mist...and soap.
-

I sigh, and step out of the shower, all nice a dry, and wrapped up back in my tattered red dress. I fluff my short hair up...where's Iris? She isn't in here, but the door's open so I can guess where she went. I Smile wickedly and hop out of the door into the night air.

I smile as I hear people talking and hear my master's voice. I turn and see just under some street lights, her and a man in armor thicker than any part of me, armed to the teeth for hunting beasts. And next to them is a big iron gate covered in bells and dried weeds.

The city walls are made of sandstone, and are lower than the ones around Brausrburge...but i can see glints of metal and bone inside of them. I frown and cross all four of my arms as I walk up to Alith, and smack her rump.

She yelps and jolts awake, looking at me meekly.
cont

"I..I wasn't given rest for two days, I need some time to think"She says hastily, blushing as I rub my the palm of my hand.

It was a lot harder than I remembered it being.

What do I do?
[] punish her some more
[] see what Iris is talking about with that man
[] Track Kelly down 1d20+senses
[]Do something else to the horse
[] fly into the town myself
[] use my magic somehow 1d20+potential
[]Grab my spear before I forget about it
[] chat with one of the demonic books
[] seek advice in hell really quick
[] write in

>[]Grab my spear before I forget about it
>[] see what Iris is talking about with that man
>[] punish her some more

Rolled 1 (1d20)

>[] punish her some more
>[] use my magic somehow 1d20+potential

>Give the pony a carrot

>[] punish her some more

Well then...

[] see what Iris is talking about with that man
[]Grab my spear before I forget about it
[]Do something else to the horse (Gently pet her head, and her horse body.)

Well, given what we know about rolls, maybe we did still make the carrot? But there are worst things to roll ones on I guess.

Rolled 5 (1d20)

>[] use my magic somehow 1d20+potential
Give Alith a treat

Yeah, best to get those rolls out on the minor things, not to mention our Potential would have made up for some of it. I don't think it'll happen, because no one else voted for it.

Rolled 19 (1d20)

>[] see what Iris is talking about with that man
>[] Track Kelly down 1d20+senses
>[]Do something else to the horse(pet her and give her an apple)

Have I ever mentioned that I despise crit rules? Because I do, and d20s to be completely honest.

Honestly, I like the system HM uses. It's easy to understand for first-timers, and crits in either extreme have lead to some pretty intense moments. A crit-fail on something as small as giving our pony a carrot, for example, would lead to something funny, but of no consequence to anyone. (Unless we made the pony eat her carrot, no matter how bad it turned out.) But to each their own, your opinion is just as valid as mine.

"so I decided to take a nap mistress, mull over my thoughts without interference"

She smiles goofily and nervously as I crack my fingers and turn away from her, shaking my head as I walk back into the rv. I need my spear, I keep forgetting to take it with me, and sure it keeps showing up on its own, but I really don't want to keep betting on it to do that.

"Wait, please I beg of you forgive me" she cries "I was just so tired and worn out, I didn't mean to offend you or anything mistress"

Now its a good thing I don't need to sleep, so I know exactly where I left it, namely right under the couch within arms reach.

I grin as I lay down and grab it by the middle of its hilt, dragging it over the floor, turning a bit of it into hard candy as I stand back up and swish it around, tapping it on the ground as I twirl around and hop back outside, and go back to spinning it around, smiling and whistling to myself as I go.

I get back up to Alith and she winces, clutching her head as I slam the end of my spear into the ground next to her. I turn to her and tilt my head

"What's up with you?" I ask as her ear perk up and she chuckles

"Oh just instincts is all I thought you were going to hit me" She says weakly as she glances back over me "not that I wouldn't like that or anything"

"Oh don't be masochistic" I laugh as I ruffle her hair roughly, making her wince "I've been treating you nice, so stop acting so abused"

"Sorry master" She says weakly as I clench my hand, pink clouds pouring out of my palm as she watches it impaitently, trying not to drool as a carrot slowly nits itself out of orange strings "hnnrrr"

"Here" I say holding my hand and the carrot out with a big old friendly grin "you could probably go for a treat right about noooOOOOOW"

I pull my hand back, clenching it into a fist a black blood drips down my wrist.

I glare up at her as she tries to free herself from her harness in a panic.

cont

d20s are the sexiest dice, besides d12s

>d20s are the sexiest dice, besides d12s
I like d100's better.

See what I mean? Now we get to punish the horse because she was a bad girl because of that 1. Not the worst outcome I could have imagined.

Such a bad pony. We're gonna have to put in actual effort before we have a proper warhorse to ride into battle.

"it was an accident!" She cries out as I swirl my spear around so the haft is facing her ass "I didn't mean to bite you"

"Or yeah" I say angrily as I grab the spear like a bat "Well this one to"

And I start swinging, letting out both of my frustrations as the angel's cries of pain mix with pleasure, and I get a nice breakfast of desire and need, and just keep whacking her now red rump with the white wooded end of my spear.

She gasps and falls to the ground in a mess, drooling and whimpering weakly, with tears flowing down her cheeks.

I smile, rest my spear on my shoulder, and hop up over to Iris, and the guard.

Oh they're looking at me and...Iris is looking embarrassed, oh right they could see all of that. I keep on grinning, praying they don't say anything about what I just did.

The guard slowly moves his arms, and cross them, sounding like a bunch of grinding gears as he peeks out at me over his giant metal collar, with a stern and disapointed look on his face, as Iris covers her face with both of her furry, clawed hands.

"She isn't going to do that in the streets is she?" He ask, snorting dismissively as he turns to Iris with a stony look in his eyes "We're all for...unique relationships, but beating some one red isn't something you do in public"

"No...no she won't" Iris sighs, rubbing her glasses, her eyes closed and shut "She's just a little enthusiastic sometimes, a very easily excitable girl, you see"

Iris smiles as the guard turns back to me, and cocks an eyebrow

"You won't be doing that again, right mali" Iris says with a voice like a sharpened axe "It's really....really inappropriate"

"I won't" I say meekly, feeling like a little house mouse staring down a fat and mean old cat.

"Goood" Iris says, patting me on my head as the guard nods, with a lot of clanky as he raises his hand and motions for the gate to open.

Iris sighs, and pushes her glasses up as I shiver under her hand.
cont

"Sorry if I scared you hon" She says, accidentally digging her nails into my scalp as she pushes my hair up, and kisses me on my forehead "but...try to do stuff like that in private when there's other people to see it around, understand"

I nod furiously and she smiles

"Good" She says flapping her wings "Now I'm pretty sure the ship is already here....but we could spend sometime running around if you'd prefer"

What do I do
[] go into town and spend the night with Iris
[] Train Alith back into fighting shape
[] go looking for kelly
[] go on my own, searching for lustful sinful souls
[] *switch to Iris*
[] mess with the guard
[] write in

I have a pretty good d8 to

>[] Train Alith back into fighting shape
>[] go looking for kelly

>[] go on my own, searching for lustful sinful souls

Gotta get used to mounted combat... hehehe

>[] go looking for kelly
In the meantime
Though, shouldn't we be looking for souls that aren't sinful/lustful and make them so?

>[] go looking for kelly

We need to spend some time with our pony, so she can actually fight if and when we need her too. And we should build up her confidence more, mold her into who we want her to to be: a good and submissive pony who can protect her masters when she has too. And maybe get her some actual reigns and a bit, to train her to listen more.

>[] go looking for kelly

>[X] go on my own, searching for lustful sinful souls
>[X] Train Alith back into fighting shape

>montage
>keep an eye out for Kelly
I really hope we don't have to train Kelly as well.

We don't have to train her for combat, but she could be house trained.

Etiquette courses from a lust demon would be fun though.

Eh, I think the best we can do is get her addicted to the meat only we can make, like that siren at the beginning of the quest. If we can do that she'll probably become a lot more obedient.

"Oh, well you better go check without me" I say bowing slightly as She barely frowns , and her ears dip down "I have some other things to do before I can run around with you"

She sighs and adjusts her glasses, as she slowly walks under the gates and glances back at me, frowning a bit deeper.

"Well suit yourself" She says flatly "Just don't get into any trouble, alright?"

And with that she's gone, leaving me with the panting angel, and the glaring guard. He tilts his head as far as he can in his far to thick armor, and motions to the lantern lit streets behind him. I shake my head and he frowns.

"Not going in yet? the sea is a mighty dangerous place, wouldn't want you to wander and fall into a siren's den" He says calmly as I wave my hands around

"No no no" I say quickly "I just need to do something with my horse real quick soooo"

"Sooo, I'll close the gate and keep an eye on the fields in case and beasts or nasty monsters come a calling" He snorts as he slowly trundles back past the walls, and closes the gate behind himself.

Leaving me alone with my horse

I grind widely and turn back to her as she shies away, looking a little excited

"Now now, you know I'd never touch you like that" I say grabbing her face gently "All I want to do is get you back into fighting shape, as disappointing as that is"

"Oh thank you" She sighs "I was worried for a moment you were lost in hunger mistress"

"Ooooh I am" I giggle as her eyes go wide "Just not for you, I need some souls to ruin, and I'd like to get you some training before you and I went a hunting"

"Nnnnnr" She whines shaking her head "I..I can't master, I just...I just can't do something like"

I press my finger softly on her lips, and shh her.

"But you will" I say as she nods with me "After we train you some"

"Okay" She says lowering her head submissively as I pet her hair down.
cont

What do I train her in today? before we go a hunting
[] Etiquette
[] Spar with her to see if she's still good at it 1d100
[]Riding properly
[] confidence
[]showmanship
[] Just punish and play with her
[] how to be a better pony
[] write in

Rolled 46 (1d100)

>[] Spar with her to see if she's still good at it 1d100
>[]Riding properly
>[] confidence

>[]Riding properly
>[] confidence
>[]showmanship

Rolled 75 (1d100)

>[] confidence
>[]showmanship

Rolled 1 (1d100)

>[]Riding properly
>[] confidence
>[]showmanship

Rolled 31 (1d100)

>[]Riding properly
>[]showmanship

Well I guess she's still got it...

Oh shit why...

What in the actual fuck even.

Considering its to see if she still got it, I think it means she's shit at it.

USe our reroll.

we don't have any favor right now either do we... eh guess that mean we have to train her from level 0

>[] Etiquette
>[] confidence
>[]showmanship
Well, now we just need to apply it properly.

Reroll please if possible.

We actually have two favour.

I mean, if we want to use it, we could?

Yeah let's use this we need to keep show this angel her place.

>[]Riding properly
>[] confidence
I don't see a point in sparring, she needs to learn to fight as our horse, which is completly different from fighting on her own I imagine.

oh then sure, I always lose track of how much we have...

You have 2 demonic favor.

Spend 1 ? *won't burn, just spend it for this thread*
Re roll?
[] YEA YEA 1d100
[] NAH NAH

Its in the charsheet.

>I mean, if we want to use it, we could?
Depends for me on if this means she is good at it and beat us, then I'd reroll, or if it means she's bad at it. In which case I wouldn't bother.

Which is why I always keep the pastebin up.

Rolled 74 (1d100)

>[] YEA YEA 1d100

Rolled 7 (1d100)

>[] YEA YEA 1d100
Time to fail again.

Think of it like pairing units in fire emblem we can pair her with mali for increased effectiveness with the two as a single combat unit but also have the ability to split up and take advantage of numbers.

Rolled 68 (1d100)

>[] YEA YEA 1d100
How low can we go!

Rolled 8 (1d100)

>[] YEA YEA 1d100
Yes please and thank you.

Rolled 95 (1d100)

>[] YEA YEA 1d100

Thats not what I'm talking about at all though.
I'm saying since we primarily will use her as mount, we should focus on training her to act in that capacity.

looking back, yeah I misinterpreted that, though I wonder if the bonus we got from mali's title covers that? eh we'll just have to see.

Nice!

>I wonder if the bonus we got from mali's title covers that?
It certainly makes it easier for us, and probably even multiplies our combat strength when riding her.

I hope we can get to some of the other things after we remind her how to fight. Training her to be a better show pony sounds fun.

Also, should we get her some more armored clothes? Even a leather harness would offer more protection than a tight jacket.

Only first roll counts.

This one

I see that not rolling a die has paid off for me.

Seriously, two 1s on d100s in two straight sessions. This has been a nightmare of a set of rolls for me.

Both are nice rolls.
Sooo...
NICE!

"But I need to make sure you're a good pony first" I say as I slowly drag the back of my hand down her face, she looks back up at me and slowly touches her cheek looking a little flustered "Fighting, and most importantly being a good ride"

"Alright" She says standing up tall and puffing her chest out as she gets a bit of her pride back, crossing her arms and looking like a real soldier with her expression for a second before it melts back into helpless little pet "But..but I'll tell you that even though I am well versed in the arts of combat I...don't have a weapon"

"That's okay" I say as I twist my spear around and stab it into the ground, turning it into a mound of muffin "See, I'm going to train you differently, to be better at serving me"

"Are you sure you don't want me in ...that way?" She asks leaning away from me, and covering her mouth

"Not right now at least" I chuckle as I slap my hands together, as golden orange lights and lines fly out from them and spin themselves into measurements.

And then suddenly, crystals fire out and grow from nowhere, growing into a crude shield and staff.

Alith grabs them before they're even formed, and gets a steely look in her eye. I clap and nod

"Good, good, very good, now see pretend I'm on your back" I say as I tear my spear out of the ground "And I'm someone else trying to attack you, got it"

"Understood" She says coldly, as her back lights up with pale blue light, and armor made of ice covers her.

She pulls the visor into existence and stomps her hooves into the ground, lowering herself and raising her shield.
cont

Well that's a neat trick. Note to self though, we're going to need a cold resistant saddle...or something.

I don't know temperature play can be nice. Hahaha, yeah we need something to stop us from freezing on her.

I wonder if sweet smelling oil would help with that?

I bow, and stab my staff at her, and for a minute, our eyes meet, and I feel a jolt of electricity, as the angel's eyes light up.

I smirk as I swing at her, and she raises her shield, just in time to catch the edge of my blade. I huff as bits of crystals fly off and fill the air in little deadly shards. I step back as she swings, but I knew she would. She bows low and tries to knock me off my feet with a charge, and I step out of the side with a twirling almost dancing step.

And then I stab forward. She leaps back, and catches my spear with her shield. I swing up and toss my spear up and catch it, I grin and stab forward, and she blocks it with her staff, but I keep stabbing it towards her and past her.

Her eyes glisten, and she tosses herself to the side, and places her neck on the edge of the blade, staring at me emptily as she presses her staff against my spear along with her neck, to slow the blade.

And I know what she's doing...she'd be giving me time to escape or attack right now if this was real.

I smile and lift my spear up, and stab it into the ground, laughing happily

"Good work" I say hugging her as her ice melts and she whines "Didn't expect you to still be in such a good"

"Waaaah" She cries out, hugging me and lifting me up, burying her head in my chest as she shakes and I get a little frosty

I look down at her teasingly, and she looks up at me from my boobs and snorts.

"Sorry I just though I was ruined, I ..didn't think you'd be giving me praise mistress" She says, sounding a little muffled. "Especially for my lackluster skills"

"Oh nooo" I say, petting her cheeks as I wrap my legs around her, wincing from the cold before I slip around her and rest my head on her chilly back, shivering as I wrap my hands over her stomach and tits "You're still just as good as you were,thought I didn't think you still had your edge, I thought I beat it dull"

"Oh" She says as I move my upper hands lower "Well thanks anyways, for the compliment"
cont

Good girl, I'm glad we can use her as more than a cart horse. Now wold be a good time to invest in the forging skill, to get our pony some proper demonic weapons.

"Oh no need to thank me" I say as I sit up, and slap her flank "Beeesides, I told you I wanted to teach you to be a proper pony"

"Nnnr?" She whines as I slap her again.

She slowly trots forward, and begins to go faster or slower depending on what I think. I make her slow to a showy thought and lay on her back as she goes along the sandy, weed covered hills, I kick my legs, and she starts going a bit faster, running up the hills faster and faster as my hair starts to blow through the wind as she just keeps picking up speed.

I snap my finger and she stops, holding her hands infront of herself like a proper lady. I smile and sit up.

"Lift your tail up, and go slowly" I say, patting her front, she hesitates for a moment, before she continues, as the chill around her gets a bit colder.

I smile, and pet her hair down as she goes around.

"make sure to lift it high and swish it around, to make the view better" I whisper into her ear as her cheeks turn a purplish blue "and keep your hooves up, make some noise, like a show horse, prance for me, okay girl?"

She nods and follows my orders, but something is missing. I sigh and tap my chin

"OH!" I shout smacking my fist into my palm "Perk up, hold your chest out and keep your hands like that, look nice and regal okay"

She nods, looking more confident as she continues on, and grins as I shout and clap my hands together "PERFECT!:

"R..really mistress?" She asks sheepishly as the cold gets nice and chilly in contrast with the warm night arm, so refreshing it's starting to get me...worked up "I..thank you"

"Well" I say grabbing her ear and tugging it as hard as I can "We're not done, we need souls lovely"

"Eeeeh?" She gasps, freezing as I smile widely

"Come on, you want to spend time with me right" I say grinning "Sides, its fun and feels wonderful, doesn't it?"

She lowers her head
cont

Where do I go?
[] graveyard
[] docks and warf district
[] inner city markets
[] outer wall suburbs
[] Governor's street
[] shady part of town
[] Oh fuck it, just go to hell
[] write in

>[] outer wall suburbs

>[] outer wall suburbs

Let's give the poor folk a show. And damn a few cute girls to an eternity of pleasure.

>[] outer wall suburbs
>[] Governor's street

>[] shady part of town

>[] inner city markets
or
>[] outer wall suburbs
Either works for our food MO

>[] inner city markets
>[] outer wall suburbs
As long as don't start a townwide orgy, for now. Probably have one once Iris is clear out of the town.

"COoome on, stop being a stick in the mud" I say flatly as I slap my legs into her side, my hips making a very loud smack as she starts to trot back to the city gates slowly, not saying a word as they open back up and let us inside the walls, the guard waving us in and blushing a bit "It's going to be fun, just trust me on this"

"Welcome to seafoam" He says quickly as he turns away from Alith as her tail flicks around and almost smacks him in the face "...Enjoy your stay"

"We will" I say laying back down to keep looking him in the eyes as My mount trots along, dragging me away from him as I wave at him and sit back up, slapping her tummy "Come on, smile, it's gonna be fun, truuuust me"

"Whatever you say mistress" She says under her breath as we head through the dim streets of ramshackle shacks that look even worse than my old farm home

but I guess that's because they're made out of wrecks and driftwood, rather than anything good.

I take a deep whiff of the night air and sigh lustfully

Oooh there's a lot of souls here to ruin.

I lick the drool from my lips and rein in my wild side as I crack my knuckles together

"Lets get to work" I hiss, grinning devilishly

What do I do?
[] Set up a sweet shop again
[] break into someone's house
[] visit a dancing club
[] Crash a pool party
[] Wreck havoc in a hotel
[]Ruin a marriage
[] Visit a late night cafe
[] Interrupt a card/ drinking game
[] mingle with the poor
[] find some cute girls
[] write in

Rolled 3 (1d20)

>Do a one woman parade throwing magic sweets around, get lust and train the ponies showmanship

>[] visit a dancing club
>[] find some cute girls

>[] find some cute girls
>[] Set up a sweet shop again

We even have someone to look good and carry the cart while we do "business"

>[] mingle with the poor
>[] find some cute girls
Make some contracts first and recruit salesgirls for our shop

>[] find some cute girls
>[] Set up a sweet shop again