Filename tread

>murcielago characters
>not all chaotic evil

His spear should be bigger so the hands appear "yuge"

>spear
>not head
Man, fuck autocorrect. I swear it got worse after the last patch.

Nice Murcielago post

>implying i don't it for replies
>implying this is the final form of this bait

Trump is chaotic neutral.

I need a name for this.

Murcielago is way too good for its premise

"Looking for game on rolld20"

NE. Not because I actually believe him to be evil and Hitler or anything, but he's pretty much the definition of egotistical, and in DnD Evil is pretty much just Selfish.

Well dnd is also written by half hacks, half starried eyed visionaries

If that pic is representative of it's general quality level then it's not good.

I'm But you are mostly correct, but he has his moments of altruistic spending, like the time he sent his private jet out to get a kid who other airlines wouldn't take due to his medical equipment

No; in D&D alignment terms, selfishness by itself is just neutral. D&D evil is willing to harm others for selfish reason.

Not that that doesn't describe Trump by any reasonable standard, but the standards set by the violent pseudo-medieval fantasy settings of D&D are a little high by modern IRL standards.

It's good because it makes its stupid pulpy seinen premise work.

New chapters when? Last one I've seen was in April.

I guess?

It's a few panels that reminds you sd-chan is more than just comic relief.

Gofast-chan, Milftastic and her daughter Sora, Anananana and her sister, and maybe Chachachan would fall outside of it.

>"yuge"
I listened to an interesting piece on public radio recently about how persons raised in regions with particular noticeable auditory inflections to their dialect are utterly sound-blind to them, and correcting their pronunciation is a fruitless endeavor, as they physically do not hear the difference between, in your example, "huge" and "yuge".

If anything, you look like an idiot (to them) when you try and explain the difference.

>"It's not pronounced Huge! It's pronounced Huge! With an H! Huge! See? Not Huge, Huge! Huge not Huge! It's Huge. Huge is Huge not Huge. Huge difference in how we say Huge from how you say Huge."

Further, as these are aspects of a local dialect, not an indicator of actual intellect, mocking someone for a perceptual cue is at best a method of making a region of people actively dislike you.

But yeah, fuck Donald Trump. Can we get a do-over for this entire political year? I'm so pissed I'm throwing my vote away on a third party.

>Get a load of this faggot, throwing his vote away for Gary
If you want someone worse than Trump, vote Hillary. The status quo is what created him and his movement. Putting it off is just asking for someone who is actually hitler to start a coup.

aaand thread irreparably ruined

I'm sorry, did i fail to properly refer to she-who-dodges-convictions? Fuck her and her campaign contributed money.

No, but not min maxing everything that can hurt her is just an inch she can take

Let's get this thread back on track.

Help me think of a good filename for this one.

"Party Balance"

>>not all chaotic evil
You're thinking Dorohedoro.

>d20 modern

>But yeah, fuck Donald Trump. Can we get a do-over for this entire political year? I'm so pissed I'm throwing my vote away on a third party
Only so long as the issues to vote are taken care of. Fucking stand in line for an hour to find out that my party registration was changed without my knowing and I can't vote.

Fuck...

That's not RAW, though. That's no more diverse than a predominantly black urban ghetto. That's a weird DM's interpretation of the rules. RAW would be an uncannily equal ratio that couldn't have been maintained with anything but intensive affirmative action policies.

That shouldn't be legal...

I agree. There statement was "there must have been an error. When did you register?" to which I commented it had been the previous summer when I renewed my license.

I'm going to run for office to get rid of this shitty registration bullshit. Vote whoever the fuck you want, just let the people vote.

>There statement
Meant "their statement." Still pissed so much I'm mispelling...

Monk, barbarian, bard, and ranger in a d20 modern game

How much work does Registration in america take? As in Aus it's pretty damn simple. You just provide literally any photo ID and they record what voting district you live in. I've had it done in 5 mins.

When the election rolls around you turn up, say who you are and they cross your name off the list. Done.

Man, I liked those books so much up until that forest nymph thing, but that made me lose interest so hard.

>Getting the band together

It was really jarring, and made no narrative sense

Sauce?

I think it's in part because we have mandatory voting and, unlike most countries that do that, actually enforce it for all the 50 dollarydoos the penalty is, so they probably have to make it simple to allow so many people to vote.

Looks like Robot Chicken

Exactly. It looked like the author just wanted to find some excuse to say "Kvothe is the best lover ever since he learned sex from a succubus!!!"
Not to mention the whole 'cloak of darkness woven with starlight' thing.

Possibly, yeah. Non-mandatory voting is a bit of a weird concept to me but then, that's why we have plenty of Donkey votes in Australia. (As opposed to voting for a donkey being a legitimate choice in america. That term gets odd used there.)

Robot Chicken, I'd say.

As an american, I am so jealous of your Tiered Voting system. I think it would help fix a lot of things

Fetishes are okay.

This is clearly mental illness.

We recently had to patch it to make it work a bit better.

Before this, if you voted for a party you'd go to THEIR preference if they didn't get it and so forth. Made decent sense but it did lead to a weird conga line effect where a couple of seats were won by a party with basically no supporters because they bargained with other parties really well for preferences.

Now instead you put down your preferences for party (Not just the one you most want) and votes go in that order.

A little more work for the voter but more accurately gives what those people want.

It only really works if you've got more than 2 parties is the thing. I like having third parties and independents having a bit of leverage now and then, even if you get the likes of One Nation and Derryn Hynch's "No Justice Like Angry Mob" Justice Party.

Well, it's not a federal thing, it's all done state by state differently. Some states are much harder to vote in and others you can simply walk up and vote so long as you are in your proper polling place (mine is an elementary school and I am barred from going to the much closer college to vote because it's not my polling place despite them being in the same district).

Many states require you to also be registered for a party to recieve the ballot for said party during a primary (want to vote Green but you didn't register or are something else? Too bad) which is controversial since these are public and funded by our taxes yet ran like clubs during the primary.

The best method, I think, would be a digital database where you show up to vote at any polling station in your district and they mark you off, you vote however the fuck you please, then get a copy of your vote for recounts. A "preference" voting system where you rank candidates then have automatic run-offs if someone doesn't get 50% of the vote occur. This way the candidate most widely agreed upon as least-worst (possibly even best!) gets elected and it opens the game up for 3rd party or independent candidates to have a chance.

You can actually watch his carefully constructed and interesting world fall a part the moment he starts going on about anger making men poor fighters. The rest of the book is the slow destruction of any sort of impediment to Kvothe being a GMPC's wet dream and the preaching of his morality.

Bleck.

Ugh, please don't get started on Derryn Hinch. A man who never voted in his life should not be in the Senate.

I worked in the polling booth on election day, and I reckon he's gotten as many votes there as Labor.
Also: I love double dissolutions. Those fuckhuge Senate ballot papers were so much fun to work with.

Right. The state/federal divide is another thing I often forget about as an Aussie.

In Aus there is a divide but it's very small while I believe it basically covers everything in America?

This is something I'd also love to know. I heard Louisiana runs off Napoleonic Code rather than Common Law.

That's almost exactly how Australia does it.

With the added exception that everyone has to vote, or you get a $20 fine.

Not entirely.

Louisiana has common law ordinances, but you are allowed to request to be tried under Napoleonic code instead. I don't think it's often requested, from what I remember, but I only lived there a year.

Is this just a big lineage of dudes with the same name?

I love the way this situation played out. They tried getting religion better access in schools, and though theoretically all religions are equal in this context, they know because it's a majority protestant nation the protestants will dominate the material and programs there, but when the church of satan comes wants a say, oooooh no.

This is fake right?
I live in Toronto and hate to think this shit happened here

Wizard-Bard-Fighter-Monk party

Bitch, your city had BLM meddle with two LGBT events. This insane shit happens all the damn time in your city. Not to mention the Warren Farrel protest debacle.

Post filenames

My philosophy for most things is "live and let live" but damn...that was fucking disturbing

Different user, but I agree. I'm dating a transgirl, but she doesn't pretend to be a goddam six-year-old.

Pic related to thread topic, not conversation topic.

>sub-race reprint

>it's dreamy and creamy