Good luck, and my the Keks be ever in your favor

*OP will only play if rollers don't show up*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9l_21aOzYEw
youtube.com/watch?v=VWDM6wKYnc0
youtube.com/watch?v=j9ajmVN3k9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've never watched GoT.

not necessary. rules are on map. just take MER and use the house as your surname.

If you read the map, you will see the advantiges and disadvantages of each house.

...and the first three books are stellar.

John Snow
Starks

>Stannis
>House Baratheon

RP. I lied, I am Ned Stark, of house Stark and declare myself king of the North.

gotchu

are you in??

Nope, I prefer historical ones. Plus I'm in another game right now.

TAKEN HOUSES
>Stark
>Baratheon

OPEN HOUSES
>Tully
>Greyjoy
>Lannister
>Martell
>Tyrell
>Arryn
>Targaryan

If no one else shows up in 5min OP will take Arryn (unless someone shows up and wants it)

5min warning

Because based Veeky Forums is a nice slow board and because of my severe addiction tendencies i am going AFK for Vodka. Back in ~20 then we go.

So help me i will play by myself...

will keep tab open

Lord of the Valley
House Tuly

*House Arryn

he said he'd be back... hoping so.

>no Boltons

DROPPED

Just kidding, I'll be the king's royal grandfather on both sides of the family

SWEET

First Rolls to here guys

I want a clean match. No betrayals, no wars, and definitely no raping the small folk...

look at dem timestamps. I am a man of my word...

TAKEN HOUSES
>Stark
>Baratheon
>Arryn
>Lannister

OPEN HOUSES

>Greyjoy
>Martell
>Tyrell
>Tully
>Targaryan

The King in the North sails his armies south to Flint's Fingers bring them under our banner.

OK, I'll allow it, but at a penalty.

The royal claim must be defended against all rebels.

House Lannister warns the other Great Houses not to contemplate treason, but to allow this succession to proceed.

Rolling to move into the neutral Crownlands.

what is the sea fare, good sir?

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Nice trips, which House do you claim?

The Iron men rise up to tell the Wolves to fook off.

hello

i shall decide case by case... but generally 1 or 2 T, unless it is really far.

House Stark is grateful. Is this penalty of which you speak or is that for something else?

I'm taking Targaryen!

roll to here

Overflow goes to taking Tully Land. Preferably that surrounding Seagard. The Bastards have it coming

Balon Greyjoy Lord Reaver of Pyke summons his longboats to push back the Wolfs from HIS fingers and to take the lands of the Tullys

seesea faring penalty applies to all but Greyjoy
see

All men know me for the trueborn son of Steffon Baratheon, Lord of Storm’s End, by his lady wife Cassana of House Estermont.

I declare upon the honor of my House that my brother Robert, our late king, left no trueborn issue of his body, the boy Joffrey, the boy Tommen, and the girl Myrcella being abominations born of incest between Cersei Lannister and her brother Ser Jaime the Kingslayer. By right of birth and blood, I do this day lay claim to the Iron Throne of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. Let all true men declare their loyalty.

Done in the Light of the Lord, under the sign and seal of Stannis of House Baratheon, the First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms.

>First Rolls to here guys
youtube.com/watch?v=9l_21aOzYEw
We sail for King's Landing as soon as I have consolidated my troops.

We'll make short work of the Lannisters fleet, and once Blackwater Bay is cleared, I will deliver my troops to their doorstep and take the city.

And so it was that in the year 3434 the lands of Westeros found themselves bereft of a High King. Though there were more than a few claimants, it was uncertain as to who would ascend...

Why'd you let the Wolves keep that spot in the Fingers? I should have pushed them out entirely. That takes away my only advantage.

No matter. We take Seagard by it's port.

The rightful Queen will not act too hastily and bide her time.

Take the Islands in the Narrow Sea. The whores and children of Lys will be set free!

(Sorry for the wait OP, kept getting stupid connection error)

>Daenerys Stormborn, of House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons

counted this time, but you gotta keep up, my lady. roll to here cuz i have a soft spot for brother fuckers

The Starks are through putting up with the lack of honor seen among both the Lannister and Baratheon families. We declare ourselves the true rulers of Northern Westeros, and dare any challenger take these lands from us.
Armies flying our colors march on Flint's Fingers.

me too. probably russian hackers ;_;

Make straight for King's Landing along the Blackwater Rush, and bring a ram to bear against the weakest gate of the city, the southern-facing Mud Gate.

youtube.com/watch?v=VWDM6wKYnc0

Continue to take land in the Crownlands, take Baratheon-held land around Crackclaw Point(Antlers) if neutral territory is exhausted.

Let no false claimant shall pretend to the Iron Throne. Tywin Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands and Warden of the West, commands the lords of the Crownlands to remain loyal to King Joffrey.

The lords of Westeros would do well to remember the lessons learned by Reyne and Tarbeck.

so you can roll again to be clear i think

I am truly sorry, 4chins despises me as of late. I also keep getting banned for no reason.

(ooc lmao baratheons still doing the same old schtick and I haven't played this game in like a year and a half)

We sail to Dorne, to join our brothers who support a rightful Targaryen claim.

Literally who?

Go back to your empire in Meereen and take your eunuchs with you, and I will advise my grandson to forgive your treasonous claim.

It seems as though the traitor Ned Stark is intent on seizing your lands and making himself a petty king as in the days of old. I propose an alliance. Seize his lands, and the Iron Throne will permit you to keep them as your own.

Lannistermen and the forces of Baratheon draw lines in the Crownlands.

The armies of the Lady Targaryan siege and take Lys.

The Greyjoys siege and take Seagard.

The Starks make minuscule progress in the Fingers, beset by the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune...

Sooo this map is unclear as to what the block symbol means. i am taking it as a stronghold IF it is named. JSYK

The rebels have landed in Blackwater Bay. They will be driven back.

Stand down, Lord Stannis. End this madness or face the headsman's axe.

(move into Crownlands, prioritize surrounding King's Landing if possible)

COME WITH ME AND TAKE THIS CITY!
youtube.com/watch?v=j9ajmVN3k9s

JUST TO BE CLEAR

If a T with a block is neutral, you take it as part of a normal roll. if it is coloured (lol) siege rules apply.

The Starks will never give up on what we start. Our armies march on Flint's Fingers to seige or take the city. If we have forces remaining, we will march them to fill in our gap with the Tully's. We send a pack of dire wolves charging into battle this time!

~N Stark

Each house a stronghold, plus King's Landing. Not every named city is a stronghold. (That's how it was played in the past anyway)

Take the rest of those Islands and continue towards Dorne.

The cold wastes of the North mean very little to me. It is the rich soils of the Riverlands that catch my eye. I would serve you Lannister of the Rock but my price is steep. I will take the Riverlands for myself. In exchange for this I will keep the Wolf out of your mane and my navies will see you seated on the Iron Throne once we have been seated back upon Harrenhall.

ALL PLAYERS

You can either siege, or take Ts. Not both

My sons are made of strong enough mettle to hold the city, Lord Stannis. Did you presume to walk right on in?

The Starks fight like mewling pups. Push them off of the fingers. and take more of the River lands towards the Fingers.

Also I just realized fucking Harrenhall of all places isn't on this map. Creator must be crazier then moonboy.

We seige it then.

awaiting your roll, m'lord...

Do you have the other GoB maps? It would be fantastic if you could play them more often :)

That one doesn't have Harrenhal either desu

The Reavers of the West rape into the Riverlands.

Lannister bests Baratheon, but the Stag fights back valiantly.

The scaly lady, much like the books, does very little (just having fun, no hate).

Stark is rebuffed in the Fingers.

Personally, i hate GoB. But based Brandon asked, and i delivered. I have a fuckton of GoB maps, but not one made after 2013.

The Starks will sail to land in the Eyrie seeking to take Fingers. May the Gods bless our endeavors and may our string of bad luck have come to an end. Because one day.... winter is coming.
N. Stark

OPEN HOUSES
>TULLY
>MARTELL
>TYRELL
>Arryn

TAKEN HOUSES
>Stark
>Lannister
>Targaryen
>Greyjoy
>Baratheon

March forward. Put the Baratheon men on the retreat.

Expand eastward, further into the Crownlands.

We sail onwards to Dorne. Freeing the Islands on our way. No need for haste, the petty lords can have their squabbles before FIRE AND BLOOD rains down upon them.

With the Starks off Flint's Fingers and the Freys at the twins covering my rear my armies set out on foot and by river towards Kings Landing to support the Lannisters

The Lannisters have played their little trick.

They can only play it once.

Lead the troops back to the gates of King's Landing. The Lannister defends will not hold forever.

Fucking Stark acting like drowned dogs swimming everywhere. Fuckers don't even have a fleet.

please make sure you link Mupdate with your roll. This is your Mulligan.

Harrenhal shall be yours, by right of conquest, if you take it from the Tully pawns who occupy it.

The Mad Wolf of Winterfell has attacked the lesser dominions of House Arryn without provocation. We will have allies in the Vale as well, if he keeps this up.

>based Brandon
Shit, only now do I realise I should have claimed Stark. I could even have re-used my trip.

... yeah, that's my bad. Whoops.

The Starks want you to know that we forgot you were in Flint's Finger our first roll and then well we were there. It wasn't my intention to attack an occupied land.

OP fyi, if you read the rules each house gets one stronghold that needs to be sieged. Not all the named Ts are strongholds.
Stark = Winterfell
Lannister = Casterly Rock
Greyjoy = Pyke etc. You can sort of tell the difference because they're encircled.

It would take forever to siege all those named places constantly, but you're OP so you have final say.

The exception is Tully which get 2 (River Run + Twins)

Well damn. Can I get that 0 I rolled taking Seagard added to my next turn?

As expected, the Crownlands are contested by 2 houses, with Greyjoy knocking at the door...

The Lady Dragon makes slow but steady progress towards Westeros, showing HBO producers how it should actually be (Dance of Dragons is the second biggest disappointment in my life, a close second to my dick).

Stark continues in his attempt at relevance, but it is not an easy path he chose.

I agree, and as i have no friends and have recently been dumped, forever sounds good to me :^))))

Nonetheless, i will not be a cad. as for now, blocked Ts require sieging, if they are pinch points i will vary based on expedience and gameplay... RP is your friend...

REEEEEEE

roll to here or both, you call...

The Iron Throne is mine. By right.

And I will take it.

Storm King's Landing!

GENERAL RISK GAMEPLAY NOTES

when there are unoccupied Houses/Factions
>take them
Like in Hold 'em
>Win first, lose most
Quick to ally, quick to betray

Rebuff the traitors once more. The day will be ours.

The Dornish have lent themselves to the rightful cause. Sunspear shall now be the seat of the Queen.

Surround and expand.

The Stark forces march through the Eryie placing their banner over all the lands, towns, and cities they can muster this year. May the gods bless our efforts. King Stark wishes that his forces not cross water this year to avoid loss of momentum.
~N. Stark

Seeing the standstill at King Landing and the distinct lack of help he's gotten from Tywin in his Conquest Balon orders his men to cut through the Baratheon host to take the lands surrounding King's Landing. However, Balon does not allow Lannister soldiers to pass through his territory in order to get near the city.

If you want access to your Iron Throne Lannister then you must take the holds of the Southern Riverlands in my name. I will keep you precious city safe from the Baratheons in the mean time.

The Iron Throne is more than an object to acquire. It has killed many Kings before who were not fit to sit in it. Be careful My Lord.

Ned is doubting if the Gods have bless his rule over North, much less Westeros. The digits are falling much to short for out liking...

name

Lel just got this joke. Vodka is a hell of a drug.

One day, i hope i get to do an MER with 10+ rollers and you as [Brandon]burg.

You light up my life.

The Ironborn sweep into Kings landing, upsetting the balance of power between Lanister and Baratheon.

The Starks make humble gains.

Lady Targaryan grinds away at martell.

EVERY FACTION GETS A +1 T this round. Does not apply to sieges...

There is no major threat in the Riverlands since you swept through them. Stark is attacking the Vale. The Crownlands are what must be held.

Don't care. Do it or I'll declare loyalty to Baratheon.

I thank you for your counsel, Princess. The Targaryens know well the curses that afflict unfit rulers.

I hear that you have taken up residence in Dorne. As such, that makes you accountable to the laws of Westeros, and my subject by the laws of succession, the royal line and history our families share.

If you bend the knee, I will grant you our common Ancestor Aegon the Conqueror's seat of Dragonstone.

Make for King's Landing once more. I will not be denied my Birthright by the Ironborn I once defeated.

The Greyjoys have come to our aid. His Grace King Joffrey grants them thanks, and rewards them with Harrenhal for their efforts.

The pretender must be driven back. Take all non-Greyjoy territories in the Crownlands with this roll.

Our cause is not that of power, but of the people. The Dornish support is growing.

Surround Sunspear and expand.

The Ironborn leave some forces at Kings Landing to defend the territory immediately surrounding the city, while the rest head out to take what remains of the Riverlands.

The Starks continue their march to the Eyrie. Not an inch of snow in sight and the northerners move so slow... onward!!!
N. Stark

I will retake the Riverlands for the Crown, but Baratheon must be rebuffed first and foremost.

If anyone is to be bending, it should be you, brother of the Usurper. And I would prefer if you bend through the hips rather than the knee.

Lord Stannis is already married, Lady Targaryen.

In my name. To be lands belonging solely to house Greyjoy. My claim to the Riverlands comes first as my payment before I give you access to the City. Otherwise you can go bugger a Lion.

Balon Greyjoy isn't.