twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"this IS the dip"

name 1 reason why it won't, other than "it just won't, ok?!?!?"

>never take risks
>always stay poor

zero sum game

>name 1 reason why it won't, other than "it just won't, ok?!?!?"

>name 1 reason why it won't, other than "it just won't, ok?!?!?"

I'm long and I still think this recent pump is retarded.

>bitcoin isn't gold 2.0

Can't wait until these faggots get dumped on. Their smugness reminds me of when I hit my first moon in crypto

>bitcoin IS gold 2.0

Fantastic answers. You really showed him.

it'll dip but long term trajectory is still up up up

technically not, because central banks increase monetary supply.

nuh uh you can just keep printing tether so it keeps going up and we keep cashing out

>bitcoon wil cras guis
>dotn yu see is gone cras
>yur goen die when it crashees
>what is cashing out?

it's projected to use 1/3rd of energy on earth by February, and if current growth stays, use the entire planet's energy

Sure, but it's due for an about 50%+ correction.
For all we know it enters another bear phase like we saw after literally every trend like our recent trend.
>Remember this? What happened after it hit this high?
Ironically, all the panic buying is only deepening the ensuing correction.

>or this?

How about, the only reason it's rising is because people are buying it as an investment.
At some point, the buyers run out and it stabilizes, after which people start to exit and it falls and then it goes exponential in a self-sustaining loop.

Meaning, the smartest strategy is to sell when it seems to be plateauing. And sell fast

lol please link to where you heard this

Technically not, because of transaction fees.
The traders aren't the only players, you also have coinbase/gdax/etc taking a varying fee off the top of every trade, so if everyone joined the table with $10, everyone will leave the table with less than 10n where n is the total number of players

Regardless, the problem is the same: everyone thinks they'll hodl and get rich, when in reality only a few will. Zero sum ensures this. The profits of those who cash out early will be paid by those who waited and can't cash out because it's worthless

>"It'll never happen! It'll just keep going up!"
It's literally impossible with a finite amount of players. If there were infinite people and infinite money then it might be possible, but then money would be worthless

>Current price is 16k
>Veeky Forums won't buy at ATH
>Shoots up to 30k by the end of the week
>""""Correction""""" to 25k
>Veeky Forums buys this """"dip""""
>"WE DID IT REDDIT"

>It's literally impossible with a finite amount of players

total population is growing. also the fiat money supply is increasing

the nocoiners are just as smug my dude.

what goes up must go up

>It doesn't need to correct or consolidate

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html

The more expensive bitcoin is
The higher the transaction fees get
No one is going to use Bitcoin to buy anything when the transaction takes hours and costs $6 which is right now, in the future it may cost around $20 just to do a transaction

This sounds paradoxical, but the more Bitcoin is worth the more worthless it becomes.

its already using as much power energy as 30 countries right now including Ireland and Morocco

or maybe it'll just be used as a store of value and for big purchases like property. nobody is gonna care about even a $100 fee if what they're buying is expensive enough.

>muh satoshis vision

kys