The queen has instituted an odd dress code for the upper class

>the queen has instituted an odd dress code for the upper class

what happens

Make a killing exporting ancient, exotic spandex from ancient countries long since destroyed by their fashionable hubris..

>They are enchanted and the pattern grants them powers according to the design

I actually like this idea
>"Who was Madame von Graff again?"
>"The pink paisley one"

That would put a lot of pressure on people to get unique patterns or colors, certainly. Probably a source of very profitable trade

The same thing that happened through history when nobility wore bizarre attire.

Nothing of note.

Finally, the perfect setting for my character based on Charlie Kelly.

They'd have to add things onto the suit as well
>Mad Lord Bagsley
>wears a black and white suit covered in bells

>the queen has instituted the Power Rangers

The land has... strange nobles.

everyone thinking that theres going to be an orgy going on somewhere, and soon.

but in reality everyone has been drinking too much and goes to bed early.

Well, our formal wear still makes more sense than tying a hoose on your neck.

Dragonheart: A New Begining

Turns out a lot of the "noblewomen" are men in padded suits, and the reverse as well.

>tg-fags, and not the good kind of Veeky Forums either
ugh, go shit up d with your terrible fetish.

beat me to it

Identification would become too much of a problem.

I want to fuck the swirly one.

due to everyone's face and body constantly concealed, assassins easily infiltrate the palace during a formal event and slay the queen. next question.

The queen was an assassin all along.

Due to everyone's face and body being constantly concealed, the queen easily infiltrates the palace during a formal event and slays the assassins.

The fashion spreads to the lower classes, and the nobility eventually move onto different forms of dress after convincing the queen that the old dress code isn't unique any more.

Everyone has at least one terrible fetish on Veeky Forums.

Even you.

I swear it's one guy (or bot) making these vapid shitposting threads 24/7 by posting random images from wikipedia and adding "what happens? what can we glean from this?".

What's his master plan I wonder? Crashing this board with no survivors? Well congratulations, it's already worse than /tv/, /sp/ or /int/.

yeah man, no on topic threads here

gimme dem quests aww sheeit

>posting completely random shit and saying "what lessons can we draw from this?" is traditional games

That or she secretly infiltrates as a low-ranking noble and tries to find out who's secretly plotting against, and badmouthing her.

She borrows a servant's zentai suit

Weren't there actually magic items like this in DnD psionics books?
Could give bonuses to skill checks or provide defensive capabilities or enable spell effects.

It was either 3.5 or pathfinder. And yeah one was basically a spider-man suit the turned the wearer into spider-man.

Psycoactive skins
You could wear 3 at a time, but only get the benefits of one

Doesn't matter WHAT the Queen is wearing, I'm STILL gonna rip it off her and fuck her until she cums even if I'm raping her as I fill her up with children and then leave her there pumped full of cum.

Found a pic.

Fuck, didn't actually attach it.

>at least one
If you don't have at least three you're on the wrong site.
Should be at least five for this specific board.

>SWIGGITY SWOOTY

What about just one really obscure one?

Sorry, while weird and obscure, it's not tiles, Ohio, or backpack cucking tier.

>backpack cucking

For some reason, I want to know.

>not worn by a hot chick

Pink Season gets released way sooner

I unfortunately did not save the cap, so some other user will have to sate your curiosity.

>What's his master plan I wonder?
I'll give you a hint: That post you made? It increased this thread's post count by one.

If you really want to make a troll upset, ignore his thread. If you want to encourage him to make more shitposts, reply and let him know how upset he's made you.

It makes a good step one for brain storming ideas
I like threads like these

Your adventuring party now wear zentai.

What happens and how horrifying does it look?

Jokes one you, i am into Bondage and thats it.
Not all of us are dysfunctional tile fetishists

That just indicates your a newfag who hasn't been here long enough to pick up any more.

Most of us were like you once, but Veeky Forums changes the nature of all who linger within. It's just a matter of time.

The decadent aristocracy are slaughtered in a glorious peasant uprising while they're too busy tutting and clucking about clothing

>implying
8 years or so. just have a more contened view of my sexuality brah; no need to develop any other fetishes, and i have never felt the urge to masturbate to furry-vore-tg-scat-watersports-guro or whatever.

Guess i am just of sound mind

Amen.

Kaos.rar RIP In Pieces /rs/

They just been on Veeky Forums long enough. We're /d/-lite. You have make a 1d20 roll an hour, and on a 1 you get a new fetish.

See

>8 years
Look at this newfag

Street robberies of the wealthy increase 1000%

Criminal elements of the underclass now have a beacon with which to identify members of the nobility, who make for far more lucrative targets.

A sub-culture emerges around collecting scraps from the bodysuits of toffs you've whacked and sewing them into patchwork cloaks as status symbols.

Toruble is what if they don't take any jewelery of valuables out with them as part of the fashion?

The nobility wholeheartedly embraces the concept and feverishly endeavors to out do one another.

>or

The nobility grudgingly accepts the royal decree and pays lip service to the Queen's demand while complaining amongst themselves.

>or

Both.

>Lots of old people in skin tight clothes
No beuno

You could spot nobles at pretty much any age by their appearance, faggot

W I L D C A R D B I T C H E S

The outfits of each noble must follow a constantly updated secret list of qualifications, making the outsiders appear obvious to true nobility while the nobles are as unpredictable as ever.