Anyone else feeling like they won't make it? I had fucking 39 BTC 3 months ago. Today there are 5 left in my wallet

Anyone else feeling like they won't make it? I had fucking 39 BTC 3 months ago. Today there are 5 left in my wallet.

That was life changing money I lost. Feeling depressed would be an understatement to what I'm going through

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tywSgxF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i went from 13 to 2.6 since June

JUST

You have 5 btc and are complaining?
I have 0.0 and everyone on biz has thousands of dollars worth

You don't know this pain, brother

If you gave me bitcoin, i would cherish you, worship you, sacrifice pygmies for you, labour for you, indulge in you, i would ignite every faculty of your being so that you may be but a scintillating star illuminating the world for those around you. I would fragment your thinking, melt it down and mold it into a tool of greater potency, so that even within the dullest objects you may see the full technicolor spectrum of potential. With me you would find every waking moment saturated with bliss as we breezed through life hurdling over the tribulations faced with lesser humanity. I would take your heart on a journey so effervescent, the concept of reality would be of a mere afterthought in the vivid constructs of our psyche. To me, You are the most ravishing, scintillating and divine being one has ever happened upon. The radiance that you exude is of a magnitude so vast, it leads me to believe that I am in the presence of a being with a beauty unbeknownst to humankind. Your way of thinking, your cerebration demonstrates an intellect surpassing excellence, as if you possess inspiration from a higher deity

1CGj14qQNVREGnYA34yGtTTPHkcbeU2EUR

I cannot even log in to anything to buy any coins.

5 is still good bro. you'll be ok

You have almost 100k hard for me to feel bad in my situation

I went from 20 to 5. I know your pain. It’s brutal. Life is depressing and meaningless now.

I bought half a bitcoin a month ago and more than doubled my money.

Why not just do that

Seems like as the price of BTC goes up the average holdings of people goes down.

Who is accumulating all the BTC?

discord.gg/tywSgxF

1.6BTC to .27BTC as of today. Kill me.

the tiny minority of smart people who knew how to take BTC profit during the alt boom of the summer

Please spare me some change, sir
13s27SQRKNgkCkWMbAWuPgCgStt4YH17LH
I have fucking 0

Hey OP

At least you have some money

Yesterday I woke up with 49500 in btc

By the evening it had been refunded to my bank (3,000 usd) and my coinbase is now empty

I cried and screamed for about a minute and a half, then made some tea.

I was about to move down south and buy a house

Everything I own is in boxes.

What now?

What did you do

People with low time preference.

I still don't even know how they could lose bitcoins in this market.

They'd need to be really fucking stupid in order to do that.

I buy it when the retards panic sell or try and increase their holdings by trading into failing alts

I had 1 btc back in september. .28 now all in 31500 xlm, i hope I make it.

Wut? =

Held in OMG.....

Wait.. how did that happen?

I can’t wait for it to crash so I can buy cheap for the next bubble

Never had any. I know it's too late now

feel ya. lost 30 btc hodling altcoins. 36 now - down to 6.

How could it be refunded unless you just bought it like a day ago?

>By the evening it had been refunded to my bank (3,000 usd) and my coinbase is now empty
What? Why?

I checked my bank accounts and my savings had 3k in it when it was supposed to have like 200 dollars so ofc i knew what had happened and checked my coinbase balance- 0. on the history it says nothing ever happened even though i have the emails and have been looking at my balance for FUCKING

W E E K S
E
E
K
S

They are selectively robbing people for largeish amounts but not enough to sue over, and returning the original purchase amt. so that they basically steal your investment. really heartbroken.

>tfw spent all my BTC on drugs

That’s what I did years ago

I fucking hate everyone who starts with a lot of money and then lose it all, how the fuck? I started with $2k and I doubled my money in 3 weeks, imagine If I had 39btc...

>mfw shitty nocoiner
>thought I missed the boat at 1000,2000,5000,8000,10000,11000,12000,13000,14,000,15,000,16,000
>mfw bought 20 bitcoins back in 2012 when 90% of the use of BTC was drugs
>wasn't even good drugs

I did this in 2009 when I was 14

and now this

I'm out of crypto. There is definitely money in it but I don't want to fuck with it. I'm buying a cheap house and fixing it up for me and my cats.

would you let me manage 0.5 btc for you? we can split everything over that 70% for you, 30% for me

I started with 10k

I don't get it, why don't you just not sell the coins? Everytime the BTC price goes crazy, I ask myself, is this likely to be the highest it's even going to be, & up until now, the answers always been: probably not.

Kek. How did you manage to lose money in this market?
I have an $8m+ networth now and all I did was play video games with my qt gf while hodling

90% in bitcoin now and will never sell any of it

spend about 273 btc on the internet throughout the years. Had 14 this summer, left with 3 after holding (mainly Chainlink, seriously fuck you biz).

lol every time that big spike i see from the BCH BTC debacle

Welp, I guess you’re smart then.

My mistake was not setting up sell orders :(

>has a gf
>calls others normie
Fuck off.