NEED ADVICE NOW

Going to invest $20k on New Years in crypto. Going to leave the account and not check it for 2 years.

What are some solid buys?

I'm currently thinking of doing:

10% in REQ, IOTA
20% in XRM, ETH, LTC

Need advice for the other 20%. Pic unrelated. I don't want to buy bitcoin.

All in on Link, we can meet up on our yachts on the Amalfi Coast in 2019.

Hmm, 10% on LINK is a good idea.

Sadly, I think you should put it all in bitcoin.

Learn from my mistakes.

Nah bud. I'm too skeptical of it.

>not check it for 2 years.

dumb as fuck.

I don't want a stressful life. I think it's the right call, instead of being FUD for the next 2 years, just let it sit.

Bump.

cryptokitties

don't be fooled by the bitcoin retards. they all think they are geniuses right now because its pumping but the end is near. you are on the right track. I would say drop LTC and add LINK. otherwise youre looking good.

can anyone find this graph more recently updated?

same

and the 50%?

Sorry I meant % in each coin.

yep

also, why are you asking for advice on Veeky Forums

I've been here since this most recent frenzy just to see what apps and graphs everyone is using but the people here are fucking morons

Bump.

I think you're solid but in all honesty you should put that 20% into Bitcoin, you'll be plenty diversified but no one really knows where BTC will be in 2 years. could be $1000000 or it could be $1

You know that pretty green line dips below that red curve about half the time right...and can dip wayyy lower before it corrects back to mean.

Two years you say...... consider this my friend and chose the chosen one

Put it in the fucking S&P if ytou're not going to check it for 2 years. I know we're at the end of an 8 year bull market but at least it will still be there when you get back.

Probably buy litecoin

You cant just not check.
If you invest you are trapped like us

>pic you after a few weeks

powr dude... powr

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>willingly becoming a shitcoiner

Don't be this fucking stupid OP, most people have no choice but to hold their shitbags, you on the other hand haven't lost anything yet.

what do you think about what happened 06/21 at ETH?

What's this? Elaborate?
I thought these are considered solid picks?

he's trying to shill you ripple. Its a great idea but the supply will keep it from being worth much.

50% BTC 25% XMR 25% IOTA