So who's here?

So who's here?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegamesondemand.org/
plus.google.com/ JasonPitre/posts/cjqaAQM8By9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not Wizards

I wish. I'll probably never get to go.

These days I don't know if I can stay awake for the 40+ hours needed to get the most out of it.

Will-call line is long AF right now

The last time I went was '14, and I couldn't get a hotel near the convention so I got one of those ExpressGo passes. It was a fucking fiasco; buses showing up late, buses getting full and leaving with passengers still waiting, buses leaving half full near the end of the schedule as people rushed away from games to catch the last one, rude drivers, etc.

Never again. I swore if I can't get a room near the convention hall I just won't go, and two years running, surprise, I haven't won the lottery.

Managed to rent a room within 15 minutes of the con about 4 months back. Isn't too bad a drive for me (bout an hour and a half to Indi). Going to be a good time. In other news I have no idea who or what's going to be there (except not WotC), and am going to have a wild ride figuring out what to do.

Never will-call.

WotC isn't at gencon? Why not?

Going Saturday. Picking up on Friday night. Mostly playing 13th Age. Might be my last year.

Consider it preaching to the choir, would rather make announcements at venues like pax.

Adam Koebel is

That's like saying Nintendo won't even be going to E3 and will just be doing Nintendo directs.

I'm here. I'm a vendor. Come say hi!
Also for the love of god please buy some girl genius books.

>Also for the love of god please buy some girl genius books.
Why? I get it free online. Is this a false flag or are you really a girl genius vendor? I had a friend who was a HUGE fan of that comic, sadly he passed away last year.

Wife keeps buying them at release online, best I can do.

>girl genius
That art looks pretty fugly. Does it get better later on?

>Does it get better
>Foglio
No.

>no backgrounds in panel 2 and 3

Idagf. Also, there's a new one out.
The first panel is me reading attendees' posts ITT.

Wow, the drawing style went to shit.

It doesn't ever even get NSFW

I'm running 4 games at Games on Demand: AD&D 2nd edition Planescape (4hr, Fri + Sat afternoons) and Feng Shui 2 (2hr, Fri + Sat evenings). If you're gonna be at GenCon, come by and say hi!

I am actually a girl genius vendor. I was just phrasing it to sound like false flag.
Sorry about your friend.
Well if you ever bring them to us, Phil an Kaja will sign them
I am biased, as I love phils art, so I guess all I can say is read if your interested.

Okay that's enough I feel like a marketer now.

I'll be flying in tomorrow for my first Gencon. Anything I should know? Anything special i should bring? Do I need to bring rulebooks?

Tell me where and I will come

We're behind the blind ferret booth, near the coulumns with a bunch of other people.
We've got a banner thingy

Is there a listing for games on demand somewhere? Can't find it on the gencon website

are they still in the castle?

indiegamesondemand.org/

plus.google.com/ JasonPitre/posts/cjqaAQM8By9

Asking a favor of any fa/tg/uys there, can any of you take pics of the Hawk Wargame's booth?

Get plenty of pics of Dropfleet, if you can.

No, now they're in a library.

Woo fellow vendor!

Setup was so much better this year than last year's sauna. I didn't feel like I was going to die of heat stroke at any point!

We're over in the 400 row this year.

How hard is it to actually attend? Is this a buy a pass and book a hotel room months in advance sort of thing, or a fight for a limited number of passes then hope you win a hotel lottery kind of thing?

That's a nice booth! Never heard of your game but those custom boards people have made look pretty damn cool.

The former, getting a hotel is the hardest part. We end up staying like 30 minutes out up in Carmel.

We get that a lot. Biased opinions aside, it's a fun little game. If you're at the show come stop by and one of my minions will run you through a demo pretty quick.

It looks neat anyhow.

>staying in Carmel
Ewww. It's pretentious hipsterfag central so traffic is probably going to be miserable. The only worse neighborhood I could think of is fucking Broad Ripple - bohemian as fuck Meridian-Kessler is shady as well but those people actually have good money.
t. Indyfag (living just off 82nd St.)

It's my first time here and I'm super pumped. I only heard about this thing because the guys on CRITICAL ROLL said they would be out here. I got tickets to like seven or eight DnD/DM workshops. I hope someday I can be half as good as Matt Mercer, hah. I have a friend in town, so I didn't have to deal with finding a hotel, but holey shit the line was so long for will-call, it went almost through the hotel lobby.

>Selling Foglio trash

Enjoy poverty.

Wat.
Hotel lobby? You mean convention space

Yesterday wasn't even a convention day and it was out the door. I wouldn't be surprised if it left the convention center and into another nearby associated building.

Wednesday will call is always out the door. The lines for it the day of aren't too bad, and truth be told it's probably better to just get in line and buy both your 4-day pass and event tickets all at the door. They give you a guide book with the listings for all the events, so if you're smart you'll look up the events you want while you're in line and have everything ready to go when you get up there.

Pics from Mecca

>nerding out with and fun games and fellow misfits

Wish me luck

Kiss my ass

For all who are there: anything I'll need to check out that's new this yr?

Anyone recognize this?

Smash Up Cease & Desist info anyone ?
Would have loved to participate in the tournaments tomorrow.

The little dog knight from Labyrinth.

Also, DP9 will be there. Get your plastic gears.

fast doggo going at incredibly hihg speed

It's not too terrible, aside from the fucking roundabouts.

If I could get a ticket from Anchorage to Madison, I would be their in a heart beat.
probably on of the guys who works for catalyst labs that plays here is going.

>Wish me luck
With what? Fucking that chick? GOOOOOOD LUCK, BUDDY.

Been in Indianapolis for a dozen years now

My wife and I were playing against that chick. She was nice.

Present.

I live in Carmel, can confirm, city has a massive hard-on for roundabouts

>Erotic furry card game directly across from GW
KEK

Pic? I haven't gone over there yet

Checked, and I think snapping pics of an Anthro golden lab staring at me with bedroom eyes is going to get me some weird looks

Trying a new game. Costa Rica, reveal the rainforest. You lead expeditions through the rainforest looking for animals.

Got in line for the dealer hall two hours early to pick up a game called Seafall.

5 minutes before the doors open, someone behind me was checking twitter and some people were saying all the VIPs bought up the game before the doors even opened.

Went to try and get Cry Havoc as well but the VIPs bought them up too.

Settled for Blood Rage, it's expansion, and the Bloodborne game.

Lastly, it's fucking hot out.

THIS, so sweaty

It was raining for a bit.

Someone steal a copy of Shadowrun anarchy and scan it

Or at least tell me it's trash

Its trash

You clearly are not even there.

So is anyone even doing anything? I'm bored out of my fucking mind.

Going over to the Czech games demos to try out Alchemists.

Also, just finished demoing Monarch. Was a decently fun little resource and tableau game.

I just finished Costa Rica, it was a cute starter game. Now I'm planning on wandering the hall and maybe go to the games library in a bit. I'm cool to meet up and play, kind of depends if you're cool meeting an user in the flesh.

Where's that at?

>San Diego
>giant windowless electric-lit room
I know this is really Britbong of me, but why? Is sunshine not magical?

it's my first year and I didn't realize how important tickets were. Everything is already sold out, wow.

So the hall closed, anyone heading to a different spot for gaming?

Yeah, unfortunately everything was sold out back in May.

Could someone swing by the Onyx Path booth and post pics of their brochure?

yea 6pm closing time kinda sucks. go buy some generics from event reg and check the program for what events are going on since they are sorted by day.

sorry dude, if there's a gencon thread up tomorrow you might get someone to do it but the dealer halls closed already.

San Diego is for Comic Con. Gen Con is in the infinitely more humid hell of Indianapolis.

That feel when browsing tg while making a pathfinder character and the paizo guy notices you and is also a fa/tg/uy

Ah, right.

Still though, why don't these big halls ever have windows?

Okay, tickets from Anchorage to Indianapolis.

any fa/tg/uys wanna meet up in the arcade room across from the dealer hall around 10? not the computer one but the one next to it that's 2 generics for an hour game time?

Convention halls traditionally don't have windows because they're inside the building.

The actual building itself has tons of floor to ceiling windows.

What game?

Bitch I might

>end of the first day

The smell between the hotdog vendors and the shitters in that game hall north of where wotc was setup in previous years must be getting rancid.

If one of you homos wants to play pathfinder with us, muster under alahazra right now

Where can I find that. I might be able. It would be me and one other.

Or black table 6 we have room for two more I think.

Paizo room

Shits starting but one of our guys is redoing his character

society?

I retired from pathfinder 2 gencons ago after abandoning my party after 3 hours or so into bone keep II. they eventually became too retarded for even a paladin to save so i just made my way back to the entrance. i figured nothing is going to top that.

Get at me