LINK can't hodl

Let's be real, is this shit really dead giveaway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ptLfwp6JYgk
youtube.com/watch?v=CYeZMxOD4Rw&t=953s
discord.gg/3UQ4jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm not selling faggot

one of the few coins that its better to wait until it starts pumping to jump in than to try and find the bottom.

It's an exit scam. Rory is just larping in the slack trying to get one last pump so he has a nice exit point.

me2
how long left brother?
i need redemption time soon

would rather die than sell

Mein neger

just bought the dip, feels good man.

I'll keep holding this shitcoin at least until 50 cents. I'll assess where we're at when that happens and make my next decision.

It fucking hurts though, been bagholding since day 1 and just reached my accumulation goal. Thought it was finally our time when the recent pump happened. I have little hope for new exchanges or promising news.

By the time promising news rolls around, anyone that hasn't accumulated yet is going to have to pay an arm and a leg to get entry.

nice how many? keep holding you'll make it

You can do it, friend, we're all in it together

>Daddy didn’t you say you invested in crypto currency’s a long time ago
>Yes I did son...yes I did
>Why didn’t you buy bitcoin then, you would be a billionaire if you did!
>well son, I invested in chainlink
>Is that why mummy left you?

hold and get rich in 2018
just be patient folks

You fucking people, I swear. These next couple years will be the last time you ever have to worry about money again. Can you really understand that? Go relax and play video games or something.

Rory's gonna try and pump it one more time so his bull can cash out into BTC. I recommend you exit then. It may or may not hit 50 cents but at least you can get out with some dignity.

kek

this

new generation of young tards today cannot wait more than 2 days. if not, they are crying like babys. Parent's fault.

Be strong and HODL, so you can live without fear forever. Or be weak, sell and then cry to us in 2018 when we're on the moon.

This. Look at the charts for the past weeks. It will take time before it takes off (which it inevitably will).

>tfw only have 359 link

Somone please send me 1 to stop my autism

0x0D07100A32B3148DC8035CAd7328e01350a9c576

It has a shitcoin factor of 5. It costs 5 link to send 1 link. It's pathetic.

God damn

This coin will literally be worth hundreds of dollars in 2020 and you fags are crying that it won't go up to .50 this month?

I need to pay off debt right now :-(.

>This coin will literally be worth hundreds of dollars in 2020
I wish

nobody knows for sure. but the glorious days are yet to come. we are still at the very beginning.

Man, some faggot ran a red light into my car last month and I need to get another one asap.
You faggots told me $1 by EOY but it looks it's gonna be 20 cents and I'll have to ride the fucking bus for the foreseeable future.
I'm going to kms, fuck you Veeky Forums.

Why has this fag been avoiding to make a statement on ChainLink? I think it's very fucking weird. He was always very informative, direct and appeared to be authentic.
One week before devcon3 he stated in a live stream that he would later have a chat with Sergs in México, yet he has always avoided giving out a statement so far, nor does he even want to take that word into his mouth anymore.
Very fishy if you ask me.

To anyone wondering who he is: He's a YouTuber called Ameer Rosic

sergey exit scammed. Rory is larping in the slack trying to get one more pump with the "December news" so he can exit too.

I was wondering the same thing after I watched that video where he had a weird look to his face when someone mentioned Sergey.
Funny how nobody picked this up and discussed it.

AKA chipmunk jaws

is that a photoshop

Is Link down again or something?

Never selling a single Link, but I might transfer some fiat to buy some more.

Link to vid?

Yeah, it just hit my mind when he was on my recommended page.

Kek, he's got the Quagmire genes.

No, I've taken it from this video: youtu.be/ptLfwp6JYgk at around 02:54

what the fuck how is it possible to have jaw bones like this

youtube.com/watch?v=CYeZMxOD4Rw&t=953s
Here at 16:00 mins, look how nervous he gets
>immediately sipping some water

Alright, I've got to admit he doesn't look THAT nervous, but still it's just kinda weird

Seoulhyun is Bae

suggest it to the big pump group
discord.gg/3UQ4jc
maybe theyll pump it up

Dude.
Maybe it's time to take a break.

holy fuck he knows sergey is exit scamming. If it wasn't confirmed before it is now.

Fuck you FUDDER. You and your damn arguments, do you have any actual solid evidence?

Lol, don't worry. It's all good