LET'S MAKE A SPACE MARINE CHAPTER

YOU KNOW THE FUCKING DRILL

1D10 FOR WHY WAS THE CHAPTER FOUNDED. FIRST ROLL COUNTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/M34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dice+1d10

YOU DUN FUCKED UP SON.

Rolled 4 (1d10)

Hi

A COUNTER, COOL SHIT RIGHT THERE.

1D100 FOR WHEN THE CHAPTER WAS FOUNDED

Rolled 19 (1d100)

Are you an angry marine?

NO. I'M A TRIPFAG WHO DID THIS ONCE BEFORE.

34TH MILLENNIUM, WE'RE OLD AS FUCK.

1D100 FOR SEEING WHO'S OUR PAPA AND MOMMA AKA PROGENITOR CHAPTER

Rolled 93 (1d100)

RAVEN GUARD, COOL SHIT.

1D10 TO SEE HOW FUCKED UP IS THE GENESEED.

Rolled 1 (1d10)

Rolled 1 (1d10)

oh shit
I remember that symbol
I think I did some writefagging for them

Our geneseed is fucking perfect if I remember correctly

SAME SHIT AS OUR PROGENITOR, BALLERINO.

BALLER AS FUCK, NICE TO SEE SOMEONE WHO REMEMBERS.

1D10 FOR CHAPTER DEMEANOUR.

Rolled 7 (1d10)

rolling for rip and tear

SUFFER NOT THE ALIEN TO LIVE.

WE FUCKING HATE XENOS, NEATO BUR FUCKING RITO.

SINCE WE'RE CLEAN AS FUCK, WE SKIP FEW TABLES TO FIGURE OF LEGEND.

1D100 TO SEE WHO WAS =THE= BIGGEST MOTHERFUCKER IN OUR CHAPTER.

Rolled 76 (1d100)

COMPANY CAPTAIN, NEAT.

WHICH ONE? 1D10 TO FIND OUT FUCKOS.

Rolled 10 (1d10)

I'm not that much of a Fucko

Rolled 2 (1d10)

Tenth company!

scout company for sneaky shenanigans

THE TENTH COMPANY CAPTAIN? NOW THAT'S SOME SERIOUSLY FITTING SHIT SO FAR TELL YOU WHAT.

AND SURE, FAGGOT.

THE FUCK HE DO? 1D100 TO FIND OUT.

Rolled 79 (1d100)

BE AWESOME

Rolled 3 (1d10)

wooops forgot a plus

Wait, isn't 10th company the scout company?

So I guess we were made to fight Eldars but what type of Eldars?

The figure led an action against an Eldar craftworld, boarding it and inflicting grievous casualties before withdrawing.

He and his Chapter are especially hated by the pernicious Eldar, for whom the event is still fresh and raw.

HE FUCKED ELDAR BITCHES AND KEKED ELDAR FAGGOTS. BALLERSOME.

HOW ABOUT HOMEWORLD? 1D100 TO FIND OUT.

MY POINT EXACTLY.

but captain of scout company can still be awesome

Rolled 59 (1d100)

KEEP WHAT YOU KILL

Seriously man it's good to see you again. Was thinking of doing one of these recntly, and the Ice Wraiths were fun to fluff out.

Fuck's sake, the Librarians dropped the ball on record keeping. Nothing's where it should be!

SNEAKY BEAKIES BEST BEAKIES

MEDIEVAL WORLD. HERE'S A 'NOW THIS IS GETTING FUN SETTING WISE'

ALSO SHIT MAN GLAD THAT SOME REMEMBER.

WHAT'S THE TERRAIN? 1D100 TO FIND OUT.

Rolled 47 (1d100)

DESERT.

MEDIEVAL DESERT WORLD, DO I SEE ARABIAN SNEAKY FUCKERS? WHO THE FUCK KNOWS.

WHAT'S THE RULES, 1D10 TO FIND OUT!

Rolled 5 (1d10)

rolling for knights of the sky gods taking our kids to Valhalla

Rolled 9 (1d10)

Rolled 7 (1d10)

direct or bust

Power scimitars maybe? Sounds cool. Almost a shame we aren't White Scars now.

so far it looks like we are basically Space Marine version of Tallarn

Oh, the Ice Wraiths. I loved these madmen. I wonder if they would get along with muh DA successor chapter. Both come from an ice world.

Stewardship - "Hi, Planetary Governor? It's me, the Chapter Master. Just calling you to remind you that I outrank you, even if I don't do anything."

WE'RE PRETTY CHILL, I GUESS.

LET'S SEE HOW MUCH OF A CODEX LICKER OR CODEX IGNORER WE ARE, 1D10 FOR CHAPTER ORGANISATION

>DO I SEE ARABIAN SNEAKY FUCKERS? WHO THE FUCK KNOWS.
I hope we don't run into 22 Good Men.

Rolled 7 (1d10)

anyone got the name roller?

Rolled 5 (1d10)

I roll for the chapter.

Motherfucking Hashashin right here

Rolled 4 (1d10)

FUCK THE CODEX

DIVERGENT CHAPTER, WE CHILL AGAIN.

WHAT'S OUR DOCTRINE? I SWEAR TO GOD IF WE GET STEALTH I'LL LOSE MY SHIT. 1D10

Rolled 5 (1d10)

rollling for horse warfare

Rolled 1 (1d10)

ONE FUCKING POINT AWAY FROM STEALTH HOLY SHIT.

LIGHTNING STRIKE. HOLY SHIT WE ARABIAN SNEAK CAVALRY NOW.

SPECIAL EQUIPMENT? 1D100

Rolled 7 (1d10)

Rolling.

Rolled 88 (1d100)

Rolled 95 (1d100)

go with the 95!

Unique fighting style.

Dervishes?

How about this for fluff.

As part of their initiation they have to go into the desert and survive there for one month.

This is not too hard for a marine, afterall they are enhanced. But what the real difference is; sensory deprevation. The deseart is extremely empty and vast, the marine is left with nothing but his own thoughts, he has to come to terms with his own personality and who he really is. After such isolation it can be said that he really knows his own mind inside out, either that or insanity. By the end of the month, many have forgotten their own name! So once they are found, they are given a new one as an honour.

Said marines that have done this are extremely resistant to both the words of the apostate and the mental whispers of psychers.

I goofed.

Inspired by this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM

DUAL POWER SCIMITARS ARE IN.

NO NEED, I ALLOW IT AND FUCK THE SYSTEM TO A DEGREE.

WHAT DO WE BELIEVE IN? 1D100 TO FIND OUT.

Rolled 90 (1d100)

I roll for the chapter.

Rolled 43 (1d100)

=Continued=

Marines of this sort are known for being extremely mild mannered.

Rolled 34 (1d100)

Rolled 19 (1d100)

we believe in the Emperor Letho II

PURITY OF FLESH, GOOD THINKING, GETTING THAT SAND OUT OF BIONICS WOULD BE JUST A FUCK.

WHAT'S OUR STRENGTH OF CHAPTER? 1D10

Rolled 4 (1d10)

Rolled 6 (1d10)

Rolled 5 (1d10)

Rolled 3 (1d10)

Flesh is strong!

Lets not be dumb and say horses.

Either bikes or jet packs.

UNDER STRENGTH. I THINK I SEE A PATTERN IN CHAPTERS I MAKE.

WHO WE SMOKE WITH? 1D100 TO FIND OUT.

Rolled 27 (1d100)

Rollan.

Rolled 24 (1d100)

Rolled 97 (1d100)

Rolled 84 (1d100)

rolling for Ice Wraiths

Raven Guard

Rolled 75 (1d100)

Fugg

ANOTHER CHAPTER. I CANNOT DENY MY BIAS TOWARDS ICE WRAITHS, BUT IT'S UP TO YOU CHUCKLE-FUCKOS.

WHO ARE OUR ENEMIES, ON TOP OF ELDARS MOST LIKELY? 1D100

Rolled 74 (1d100)

>33 (Turkish Sources)

Rolled 73 (1d100)

I roll in the purity of flesh.

A particular Daemon, Daemon Prince or Disciple of Chaos

HOH BOY WE'RE IN FOR SOME FUN TIMES.

WELL. I THINK THAT'S ALL FOLKS ACCORDING TO THE 1D4CHAN PAGE, DO WHAT YOU WISH, FOR MY SEED OF BEGINNING HAS BEEN PLANTED; REAP WHAT I HAVE SOWED.

If anyone has the deathwatch book where this table is from then we can roll up a name for this chapter as well.

Hows about a summary you fukken spaz

>rolling for a random name

Hope you like the Knights-Knights.

I remember a thread where we got Space Knights, good times

I LIKE WHEN YOU CALL ME THAT, TINGLES MY BINGLE IN A NICE WAY.

WE'RE FUCK OLD 34'TH MILLENNIUM CHAPTER, OUR DADDY IS RAVEN GUARD AND OUR SEED IS DIRECTLY THE SAME AS HIS.

WE _REALLY_ FUCKING HATE XENOS, IN FACT, WE HATE THEM SO MUCH WE SICKED THE CAPTAIN OF THE TENTH FUCKING COMPANY AT A CRAFTWORLD.

HE WON.

WE COME FROM A MEDIEVAL DESERT WORLD AND BECAUSE OF THAT WE REALLY DON'T LIKE BIONICS, FUCK SAND. WE'RE CHILL BUT REMIND THEM THAT WE STILL RULE THE WORLD THOUGH.

WE KINDA GO AWAY FROM THE CODEX AND THUS DOUBLE POWER SCIMITAR FOR THAT LIGHTNING STRIKES YO.

WE KIND OF GOT FUCKED BUT WE FINE; ABOUT HALF STRENGTH, WE'RE REAL BROS WITH OTHER CHAPTER AND TO TOP IT ALLLLLLLLLL OFF.

SOME DAEMON ENTITY WOULD WEAR OUR INTESTINES AS A FUCKING DRESS, THAT'S HOW PISSED OFF IT IS AT US.

so we are basing them on some particural culture or something

Okay so what if when the Captin of the 10th company got his purge on he heard that when a soul stone is broken the soul goes to slaneesh so when our chapter master found out he decided to say "fuck it lets go kill slaneesh so we can make sure those fags stay dead". Right now we targeting one greater demon prince but our goal is to kill slaneesh themselves. We are underpowered after we had a very bloody fight with both the Eldars and the demon prince

If we don't base are nemesis daemon after a djinn and copiously rip off Arabian Nights I'll be severely disappointed in you, Veeky Forums.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/M34 for some inspiration as to what was going on in the galaxy at the time of our founding.

No Carlos, we aren't calling them the Arabian Knights

Ravens of a 1000 Nights?

>fuck it lets go kill slaneesh
>very bloody fight with both the Eldars

Tough on Slaanesh, tough on the causes of Slaanesh?

Bloody hell learn to format and spell check.

That said, fighting Slaaneshi daemons to fuck over their lord has some merit. But for the end of.. what, NOT destroying Eldar souls when we hate those poncy xeno pricks doesn't make much sense. Knowing that Eldar souls don't come back and they stay dead could be seen as a bit of a bonus.

They want the Eldars dead because fuck those fags and they want slaneesh dead because
1. Caused by Eldars
2. They don't know what slaneesh is going to do with the souls and they want those fags to stay dead

I thought that the deamon will be either a ifrid or a worm from dune

Djinn, Ifrit.. similar enough.

I like the sandworm idea though. It rarely hurts to have sandworms in sci-fi.

ookay guys I think I have an idea
Just need some fancy names for a planet and eldar Craftworld

Haranshemash
it means the world of blood and tears in eldar

Any ideas for the name of the crafworld?

We call it Smugspaceelfburg.

So why did our marines choose their homeworld, and how did the natives think about it? The fluff for muh DA chapter is that they won the people over by using their techmarines and Libbies to keep the people from freezing to death, and helping to restore the planet to its former glory.

So be it
I'm a slow writer so here is part of the story so far.
Sorry for mistakes,im shit at writing in exotic languages it may just be boring to read.

>aranshemash was once a wonderful world of eldar-a ripe fruit in the outer reaches of their empire. But just like the Eldars themselves,the world was beatiful only from outside-it was filled with worms in the inside
>With the birth of Slannesh,the world was taken by a powerful deamon prince. The eldar that weren't corrupted or killed by him began a long war,that destroyed the planet,made it no more then a barren wasteland
>
Yet corrupting influence of Slannesh is not easily removed. At the beginning of the M34 excess once more ruled the planet. Goverment became followers of the Dark Prince and deprived of most feeling,but the extreme pain
>Most of them grew mad,lighting themselves on fire just to feel again. Planetary Governor-following whispers in his head-made local population slaves and ordered them to dig.
>Soon,he uncovered ruins of Eldar cities under the sand and later he found the few Eldar that were still guarding them.
>Even with the entire world full of his followers he knew he coudn't rebel against the Imperium just yet. The beast had an idea as unholy as unholy is the Slannesh himself
>He made contact with a craftworld of Smugspaceelfburg and offered them a deal. He will give them 6 Eldar Seers that guarded the ancient city-for exchange he wants humans
>6 666 666 of the Emperor's warriors-taken alive and given to him,so that he can break them and sacrifice them to summon horrors from beyond.
>And so the foul deal was made