E
L
U
D
E
D

you are a shitcoin

arkies know this better than anyone
but when the top 3 coins are the shittiest of all it only follows that true shitcoins will profit

I agree 100%. I see it as dgb number 2

DELUDED #2

I just dumped mine and bought 24 cent LINK. Feels comfy af rn man. What does ARK even do? Nobody has ever properly explained that.

If you're too stupid to look up the use cases you don't deserve to be rich.
You literally just see: "price goes down so it must be bad".

DELUDED #3

Ark solves the oracle problem and connects all cryptos.
8 sec transaction time.
wallets
literally the best

I just sent mine to binance and it took at least 10 minutes.

every single thread someone asks this and gets good explanations, im surprised arkies dont just tell people to fucking DYOR by now
like maybe visit their website for a fraction of the effort it takes to ask

>month after month of low price and whale manipulation
>still buying above $4
You really deserve it

Don't forget the huge dividends you get from staking. If you aren't in ARK right now you deserve to be poor. They just partnered with a PR firm that reaches millions of normies

Because binance takes 51 confirmations you retard.

binance is a slow gook exchange that always takes their sweet time
wallet to wallet is almost instant transaction

Literally a retirement plan for those smart enough to get in now.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS BOARD

How much ARK do I need to make it? I only have 109.

Nothing personal in 2018, yeah?

Everytime an ARK shitpost happens, another blessed soul boards

>flavor of the month bancor/signatum posters

out

$100k EOY 2018

109x100 is that enough for you?

Bought 1000 more ARK today during the dip.

I'm treating ARK as my savings account, as stupid as it may be due to how volatile the market is, but man, those staking rewards shit all over interest rates for a standard savings account at a bank.

See you guys on the road with my Mazda3.

whoa you misspelled honda

What are the returns like on staking? I'm guessing 20 ARK isn't worth taking out the exchange

I'm going to need to see your meme credentials, sir. There have been a lot of paid shills recently, not necessarily in ark threads but on Veeky Forums in general. Their memes, while well made, often have nothing to do with the culture because they're not usually here and have no idea of the lay of the land so to speak. Your meme raises my suspicions due to the wacky crash bandicoot drawing style I haven't seen before, though I must commend your use of pee and poo.

Sorry officer, I've been on ARK since the start of the ICO, don't post here often but today with the BTC massacre I thought i might pull some strings of some chainlinkers.

Well, you sound white or asian. Get out of here, and always meme safe.

Wait till the update.
Fees will be reduced to 0.01Ѧ per tx and 0.1Ѧ for voting.
20Ѧ earns you ~2Ѧ per year, meaning that you break even on you Ѧ fees after 20 days.

Really, it's not worth staking so little at the current price.

IM FEEELING TRIGGERED

discord.gg/nX3M59X

Im sure there might be a way we can get around this problem, officer ;) perhaps we can just forget about it? if you know what i mean ;)

just dump the coin losers its going to 0 soon

im only an arklet but i have 150 and i plan on holding them all for at least a year if not more

If you have around 4.2k you get about 1 ark a day/7 a week. I have 3k myself and get 5 ark a week.

Every satoshi lost gives me pleasure.

ARKED.com

WHO THE FUCK KEEPS SELLING ARK REEEE

Jeez, you really dropped the ball. It's a pretty fresh meme, made it last night. You might have been asleep

this is quality

Haha thanks bro, I posted it hoping for a resend. I didnt save it last time.

I laughed pretty hard making it, hope I didn't use it up.

At least it's no ETH

Question: How long will staking last to get free arks? Will it continue in perpetuity?

any guesses for how low this dip is going to go on for? down like 40% now. i keep trading to pull in more ARK, but what's the point if it's going to be worthless?

It depends on the delegate you have chosen.

depends on the deligate and how much ark you stack the % will drop to 5-7 yearly probably

Have some oc arkies

just dumped my 20k bags

you wish you had 20k bags

>nufag doesnt understand basic blockchain principles

Its all so tiresome

>trying to buy during the dip
>can't even buy btc/eth on goybase because my credit card is capped and its taking 2-3 days to connect my checking account, dip will be over by then
>and then when i finally get my coins it takes 12+ hours to transfer from coinbase to binance so i can get some ARK

i'm not cut out for this shit. i'm just gonna buy a little mix of btc and ark next time the exchanges aren't totally fucked, and i'm just gonna hold em forever for the passive gains

checked for sacred memery

i'll be honest, i bought 100 right after that french announcement
i thought it was big if true

so i should get out?

sell it all man

do your own research

but take note that everyone here, myself included, enjoys shaking ARK out of weak hands by FUDing all the time

Veeky Forums already controls one of the biggest delegates, by far the most stable.

Ay mane can i habe 1 Ark pls?

tfw you've never been at a loss

Less than 20k sats, glad I didn't buy this fucking shitcoin

whats the difference between biz_private and biz_public?

biz_private has a 20k minimum to entry. They move biz_classic whales over from time to time as classic gets bigger and more popular to reduce dilution.

The speed is such a relief from dealing with eth and btc these last few days.

THEY WILL NEVER STOP PRINTING COINS. You do realize every day there are more and more ark produced right arkies? More coins = less value. THEY WILL NEVER STOP PRINTING COINS. Ark is going straight down the gutter. You'd be better off with dogecoin at this point. Stupid arkheads.

Sold everything but 200 for BTC today

They will never stop printing ETH either, you fucking retard. Learn how things work.

AdmR3HnuVEGUS29BQHxNE31CASVCmj7mRC
1 ark pls?

U realize that ark has lower inflation than eth right ?
Fucking brainlet

yeah, i never said eth was a good idea. Look how the cryptokitties has completely clogged their system. ARK and ETH are both horrible investments. How many years until there is over a billion ark? LMFAO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Enjoy your bags arkfags

great choice of car mate

about $100k protecting from sub-20000. yeesh wtf.

You can sell gift cards for BTC or LTC on r/gcx

YWIA.

Getting just under 300ARK a month now. If it even hits $15, I'll be happy.

actually more like closer to $200k protecting it. either way, this is way oversold now. buy buy buy and hooooollllld

SUB 20K INCOMING!!!!!!!!!

Explain staking or send a link please? Sounds like something I want to do.

I don't see it happening. Maybe for a minute, but I think $3.50 is the protection and then back up. This would fall in line with TA trajectory line going back to the low in July.

lmfao you think your chart analysis, crystal rubbing, horoscope dildo, tarrot card circlejerk bullshit is accurate??? IN THIS FUCKING MARKET?! HAHAHAHAHA ARK IS GOING TO THE FLOOR ARKHEAD. Ark will never stop producing coins!!! It loses more value by the minute! It was never meant to be a good investment! Sell now or forever hold your bags, arkfags.

Aaaaand it's gone

I COULDVE SOLD AT 40k AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SUB 20K. ENJOY YOUR BAGS ARKFAGS

SUB 20K. ENJOYYY YOUR BAGS ARKFAGS

is that a fixed dividend or is it likely to go down as more coins are created ?

>Ark value plummets
>Ark goes below all key floors
>BTC rises so damn much that it doesn't fucking matter how much ARK fell, its still rises in fiat value.

Reminder that until BTC becomes the de facto currency that matters, the only thing that can be compared is the crypto to fiat.

sub-19000. this is insane. so so oversold.

I guess the arkies weren't so deluded after all

Are you saying you believe that bitcoin will not increase in fiat value?

If you do not believe this then comparing to the increasing value object is more important.

I am getting raped by ark right now

I bought this shit earlier today wtf why does this shit always happen to my bros

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>could have sold everything at 42k
>could have back back now and MORE THEN DOUBLED IT
FFFFFUUUUUUUIICKCKCKIFKFKFKKD

I'm never going all in anything again. Always part alts, part btc. Never one or the other. Lesson learned.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why would you buy this shit now

Don't worry, I bought at 100k

$100 by 2018 r-right guys?

Because it's in the red

Heavily considering converting my 1.1 G Iota for ARK right now

this guy gets it.

this is just a selloff for no particular reason. it doesn't have to do with the project. there's been zero news on ARK. it just rose up in the last couple months and it is correcting. it falls in line with the TA. undersold right now some, but it will be back over 20000 and near 25000 by the morning.

buy. make money.

Easiest buy ever right now

Check the trips